Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (60520 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ifenes(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad

Sex before marraige is necessary in other to access how sexually compatible one's potential partner is. A lot of people have fallen to no sex before marraige and then realised the man/lady is sexually non- appealing or deformed. Some ladies cannot even get pregnant and some men cannot get it up or infertile
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by alphasson(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
If you are not ready to have sex with him, then dont. He should respect your decision not to have sex until marriage whether you are a virgin or not, so my advice if you dont want to dont do it.
And sure she will loose him cuz he has started acting up like she said in her story. grin

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by kolaa007(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
you take care of yourself hmmm......new study shows that vibrator causes cancer of the punami..... grin

CrazyQuinn:
No I'm not part of those girls smiley I don't need a guy to take care of me financially and emotionally, I can take care of that myself smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by biggy26: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:
if you truly love him give it to him if you are not a virgin, in love you compromise, he did helping in the mentioned ways,now do the same for him.

if you don't, with time he will start a relationship with someone who can. BOYS GAT NEEDS

Very wrong advice. Never mislead anyone that seeks genuine counsel. The guy is emotionally blackmailing her and it's wrong even though it happens. I'm sure she didn't force him to help her. If she doesn't want, he should give her time or space. Next time if u don't have anything good to say just zip!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by anumide(f): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
sad
mehn, we learn everyday o. yesterday I learnt that when you visit a guy unaccompanied, you want sex.
Today I have learnt that men expect you to use sex as payback for whatever you get from them.
issorraitundecided

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Darnyel: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=Glory12345 post=49252095]Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad[/quote

On what level did you place your relationship? Was he the only one doing the giving? I mean didn't you too contribute in the relationship? Well, if you two love each other there is nothing wrong in you too supporting each other. On this matter, tell him that's your resolve and you won't compromise though you love him. If he wants you so bad then let him marry you already. Don't do what you'll regret later. Not claiming to be a 'saint'. Take care.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by donshady(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
The only thing you can compensate a man with is your pussy**** That's all. You don't have anything else to offer him. Do you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by engrhorla(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
It's ok this kind of thread you will see girls actively viewing and commenting

Let it be politics, tech, cars or anything that tasks the brain, dem go hide

Girls, stop this kind thing na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:
If truly you've resolutely decided to abstain, the need to create this thread wouldn't have arisen. Your resolve isn't strong enough, you're having second thoughts and that's where you've begun to lose the battle.

Abstinence is good. Don't allow anyone tell you that because you're no longer a virgin, you must continue indulging in premarital sex.
lol Niger mentality, because she isn't a virgin means she does not deserve a no sex relationship lol. Only virgins deserve a no sex relationship. Lol
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Darnyel: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
biggy26:

Very wrong advice. Never mislead anyone that seeks genuine counsel. The guy is emotionally blackmailing her and it's wrong even though it happens. I'm sure she didn't force him to help her. If she doesn't want, he should give her time or space. Next time if u don't have anything good to say just zip!!!

You deserve a medal! You are a man.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by beautiful232(f): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
when you guys started dating,did you tell him no sex??

his been helping you in all ways and now your saying no sex till marriage

guy shine your eyes ok
Cause I have a girl like that who told the foolish boyfriend no sex till marriage

but she is fu*king her choir master

and the dull boyfriend is der saying I have a virgin girlfriend

yeye the smell

3 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by tiwiex(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
lilmax:
dump him and get a guy with the same thought, that's all
And no financial assistance? Then she will come here and say he is not nice. Meanwhile she go don give am d Koko. Women's issues have a million correct answers.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jacko4real(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
my dear, do u actually love him for whom he his or because of his money?if u love him for whom he his and u feel u can Marry him,then stand to ur words.it will help u alot.A friend has been into that kind of relationship b4.the girl told him that no sex b4 marriage, my guy thought that the girl was joking not knowing that the girl meant what she was saying. the fact is that the girl in question was a wife material the guy now decided to dump the girl because she told the guy no sex b4 marriage,after some months the guy decided to go back to the girl because he later saw the wife material in her.the guy had no choice than to go and apologized to the girl b4 they now got married. so stand to ur words and be diligent if the guy is really serious about u,he will hold u down
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by 4nobody4every1: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
tellwisdom:
Nigerian gurls are very foolish and dull. If he had refused you all these assistance, would you have come here to say "he's very nice"?? You scored him nice because he was able to help you financially and physically. I no blame you, na the eddiot wey leave him mama for village dey take care of a total stranger i go blame...Onye ara jati jati undecided
Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Pidggin(f): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:
if you truly love him give it to him if you are not a virgin, in love you compromise, he did helping in the mentioned ways,now do the same for him.

if you don't, with time he will start a relationship with someone who can. BOYS GAT NEEDS

OP, in your best interest please ignore this advice. The evil one is the father of lies, love is not determined by fornication. God loves you more, you must please Him by doing what He wants you to do
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Frankicent(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

naso comfam

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ponti93(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
my dear if u dnt want sex before marriage, simply breakup with him and stop wasting the boys time...he can leave you if you give him sex, he can still leave you if you don't give him sex....so make a wise choice

by d way this advise is coming from UMGROOM grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by tiwiex(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=VikingsOO7 post=49257321]Sex is overrated. Tell him You've made up Your mind- No sex till marriage. If he's still pushing it, kindly end the relationship and stop collecting his money. [/quote
That's y she is here. She still wants the money. She wants to eat the cake and have it. Oh well.]

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
alphasson:

And sure she will loose him cuz he has started acting up like she said in her story. grin

Good for her, better to loose someone who feels he is paying you to sleep with you. How are we sure he will stay even after sleeping with her?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
beautiful232:
when you guys started dating,did you tell him no sex??
his been helping you in all ways and now your saying no sex till marriage
guy shine your eyes ok
Cause I have a girl like that who told the foolish boyfriend no sex till marriage
but she is fu*king her choir master
and the dull boyfriend is der saying I have a virgin girlfriend
yeye the smell
you're so right, I can relate to this. She told me if I love her I should respect her chastity. I accepted but the day I realized that she fu*cks all Tom dick and Harry in her school was the worst day of my life. For the first time I felt so cheated.

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Frankicent(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mustack:

Guy don't decide like that.. I have this girl that i love and i want her as my future inhabitant after i gave my sweet dick but what happen she left me broken into pieces. So girl if he cant wait let loose and run.

ode read your statement you gave her your sweet dick and she left you.. 3 Gbosa for you. just say you suck on bed that's why she left you. liar
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by macaranta(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Supermarket boyfriend angry
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pidggin:

OP, in your best interest please ignore this advice. The evil one is the father of lies, love is not determined by fornication. God loves you more, you must please Him by doing what He wants you to do
it baffles me when someone comes here to seek a godly advice. Nairaland here is full of sinners, abi you no know?

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by vectoh(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I really don't understand why girls will allow a guy to take care of your needs financially and emotionally undecided
like dem no dey take care ur own needs to...u go stil cari families nd friend needs on top ham join.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Frankicent(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:
Erm.. But really, in what ways do ladies contribute to a relationship?
good question grin

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by silenticon(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
U Ar Financially Bouyant, So Y Collecting 4rm Dis Guy? Dat Dude Must Hav Spends Much On U! Do U Eva Asked Y He's Spending On You? The Answer Is Dat Dis Dude Did All Dis 2 Hav U Sex! Try And Learn About His Previous Relationship(s)?
Advise To Ladies That Need Caution: Always Try N Kno Wot A Particular Dude Wants Back For Spending On U!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ObodoJ2: 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked If truly you've resolutely decided to abstain, the need to create this thread wouldn't have arisen. Your resolve isn't strong enough, you're having second thoughts and that's where you've begun to lose the battle.

Abstinence is good. Don't allow anyone tell you that because you're no longer a virgin, you must continue indulging in premarital sex. [/quote]
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by rosalieene(f): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2016
falconey:

Na wa for this your kind of advice. So in essence, are you trying to say once a girl is no longer a virgin, then she shouldn't try been celibate.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by vectoh(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
. •••••••
undecided you males are hung up on the lack of sex and she has a real issue she needs assistance with.
••••••••••••••

You are celibate and you should have told him so early on in the relationship so he'd know what it'd be like in a relationship with you.
Tell yer suitors in future you are celibate and will not engage in sex until marriage.
••••••

I suggest you find a man with like mind or 1 who's willing 2 be celibate for the duration of yer relationship together.
•••••••••••••••

As for the man you are with
There isn't much 2 do .
You've let him know where you stand,he will ether stay or go
•••••••
If he does go......it's not the end.
There are other men .
other men dt want same tin
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Pidggin(f): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
it baffles me when someone comes here to seek a godly advice. Nairaland here is full of sinners, abi you no know?

E tire me. I am shocked at the irresponsible responses and the number of likes they are getting. Nawao, moral decadence has taken over, smh
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pishure or adonbilivit grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / My Top Cuties On Nairaland / How Do I Get Him Back?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.