Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) (60492 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by beautiful232(f): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
you're so right, I can relate to this. She told me if I love her I should respect her chastity. I accepted but the day I realized that she fu*cks all Tom dick and Harry in her school was the worst day of my life. For the first time I felt so cheated.

if the both parties accept no sex till marriage from day one and keep to it that's cool

not after a guy has done much for you
your coming to say shit

if it's my brother sef,I will tell him to break up with the girl
Cause she might be sleeping with a guy outside

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
tellwisdom:
Nigerian gurls are very foolish and dull. If he had refused you all these assistance, would you have come here to say "he's very nice"?? You scored him nice because he was able to help you financially and physically. I no blame you, na the eddiot wey leave him mama for village dey take care of a total stranger i go blame...Onye ara jati jati undecided

Lolz....u be pooki.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ojsmscom(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Try and talk it out with him
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Lexusgs430: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad

When you were collecting the Financial and Physical assistance, did he tell you he was a charity organization?
When you spelt out your NO SE.X rule, was he in agreement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by seangy4konji: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Na d d nigga I got to blame. Pussy as free as 500 naira na him wan weh him deh do for deh deny am.

Greedy girl.

Ps. We no see am for front page when d alert deh sound left and right and all the free things. Na now our front page receive alert. Toto weh fit no get hair self.

If u comot here if I slap u ehn

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by MyPicsSaysItall: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
tellwisdom:
Nigerian gurls are very foolish and dull. If he had refused you all these assistance, would you have come here to say "he's very nice"?? You scored him nice because he was able to help you financially and physically. I no blame you, na the eddiot wey leave him mama for village dey take care of a total stranger i go blame...Onye ara jati jati undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Usually i don't do this but i must.

Here we go again for the umpteenth time. I don't know why a man will think that showering gifts and offering uncalled for assistance to a lady will guarantee him sex. This guy just boxed himself in d dreaded zone(friend zone). When a lady start calling u a very nice guy,e don be. For crying loud you can expect her to feel sexual attraction for you when you appear "too nice". Too Nice guys always finish last.

I don't blame you(lady) and don't compromise on your standard of no sex before marriage but if you are not a virgin or morestill collecting "it" from some random guy out there, then you a "foool" living in a fool's paradise.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by kbright2(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
I logged in to comment and tell u the bitter truth. The guy's initial intention was to have his way in between your legs and once his mission is accomplished then he presses NEXT on his control panel that was why he starts showing a discomfort in ur dicision. My definition for love is sacrifice which he must pay by abiding by ur wish so I'm sorry you've not gotten yours, continue searching the right one is just a step ahead.

Mind you, don't also be the pretender by keeping a ocean preserved for the guy to swim even when he agrees tell him all about your past so he won't be disappointed cos they say: Blessed are those who do not expect because they'll neva be disappointed.

#bitterbutthetruth

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:
If truly you've resolutely decided to abstain, the need to create this thread wouldn't have arisen. Your resolve isn't strong enough, you're having second thoughts and that's where you've begun to lose the battle.

Abstinence is good. Don't allow anyone tell you that because you're no longer a virgin, you must continue indulging in premarital sex.
Very good point! cheesy God go bless u scatter cheesy cheesy
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Firerising(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
young lady...sorry to have tendered my reply late but I know this is the solution to confusion.....how did u know that he is not ur future husband...thasall
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by fashrola(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Which one be Supermarket Boyfriend? undecided na wa ooo
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by alphasson(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Good for her, better to loose someone who feels he is paying you to sleep with you. How are we sure he will stay even after sleeping with her?
Did the Op ever mention dat?
She only said he is a nice nigga nd he has been supporting her financially,physically and emotionally, so to me if the guy can be this nice to her then why can't she succumb to his demands?

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by silenticon(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
TeeFriz:
Erm and you receive his financial Aids...lol Tit for tat...
Most Ladies Neva Fink About Y A Guy Spends On Dem? If Its Not 4 Lov, Den Its 4 Sex!!

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by syncACE(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
if the guy wants to bed you...let him marry you once and for all na...financial assistance is not a collateral for compulsory sex...if he cannot respect that decision you made to abstain till marriage, LET HIM GO

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by soloroyality(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tell me that u are a virgin and i tell u to maintain it, but if not bear it in mind that all relationship most not end on marriage. The choice is ur.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by herald9: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
So yer condoning his rape scenario? undecided
••••••wow ,they should just lock you 2 up now.

Is the topic about rape?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jabojafa(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmm..... My dear run away frm him if he cant wait till u are married. Fornicatn is the only sin against God and ur flesh. It makes u dull intellectually. It blinds ur mind. Ur spirit gets disconnected. And something dies inside of you. Remember the wages of sin is death. You are only hurting yourself if u allow him have access to ur body which is the temple of God.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by SweetJoystick(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Haahahhahaha,dis is y they tear their pants...u don cop buh no wan make guy man chop..lols
I hope say you no dey impersonate me sha? Na me get that name
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by ghostmist: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
rman:
Guys would stop drmanding for sex if girls stop being emotional and financial burdens.

They expect the bf to recharge their phones, call them, sponsor birthrdays, take them out to movies , eateries, buy shoes, cloth etc however all she has to do is be there to enjoy..majority offer nothing.

At a point, the boy realises, if she leaves, money spent is down the drain. And the chances of girls leaving u is very high, especially when they are still young. They rarely pass up the opportunity to upgrade their BFs..

Demand for sex is just a consolation for the guys..a guy that is genuinely in love with u will still hurt when u leave,even when he has slept with u.

So a more balanced relationship is what will dowse the tension for sex..buy him gifts, genuine ones not boxers. Call him up and take him out and be responsible for the cost sometimes. Sponsor his brithdays, yes , it won't kill u. And remind him of how lucky u are to have him in your life..He may still want sex but won't ne angry if u refuse.

Lastly, true love is genuinely unconditional. However, setting conditions ensures no one gets hurt or cheated. Girls want true love, if that is true, sex is an important ingredient of true love. The moment u do not want to do that, then u have accepted reality and stepped out of fantasy land. There is no unconditional love.
most of our girls are just double faced hypocrites.

always receiving and never giving.

Their greed and selfishness would never allow them to think in that direction.

1 Like

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
herald9:

Is the topic about rape?
did you see his comment undecided
shouldn't you be concerned with it and not my callin' out of him undecided the logic here.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by alphasson(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
VikingsOO7:
Sex is overrated. Tell him You've made up Your mind- No sex till marriage. If he's still pushing it, kindly end the relationship and stop collecting his money.
[b][all the ones she don dey collect bfre nko? ]
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sermwell:

Olivia the truth here is that the Op called for that silly demand of her boyfriend! Why was she busy relying on him for her needs when she's not down with the probable consequence? Most girls just want to eat their cake and have it! Would she not be acting up if the guy had refused her emotional and financial needs?

At the emboldened, she's not supposed to. But we'll never know that, since it isn't the case. And she didn't say she's been relying on him for her needs. Whatever he's done for her, financially and otherwise most likely must have been of his own freewill.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jabojafa(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nelito1472:

Ha! U want guy man to buy shoe without knowing the size? I can't afford buying over/under size shoe
if you fear God you will run away from evil like Joseph did.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Elle277(f): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don't have any p with ur stand on sex, buh the thing is you should have let him know this right from day one of ur love story so to avoid story like this, if he wants you the way you are fine, if not he then go in peace
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by deenee: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
You Supermarket Boyfriend?

Like really so you take his cash advice and other benefits and you still refer to him as your supermarket boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
moneyMouthed:

@ Op, truth is bitter. Don't ignore the few right advice. My advice is that u forget the majority and do what this qote says. If a man truly wants to marry u, he'll wait till he does so before he demands sex, otherwise, he only wants to use and dump you. Be wise, what u term 'kindness' could just be his ploy and scheme to land u in bed and thereafter dump u sad and broken hearted. Take no gift from him again. You are wrong when u receive a gift from a man u don't want to have sex with, a man who's not ur hubby. Flee henceforth from every gift from a man. Above all, never offer to visit him in any secret venue especially his house for any reason. Use your head, stay safe. God bless u my sister.

Peace!

Good piece of advice!
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by oludollar(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Relationship is abt give nd take..u wer enjoyin d gift nd monie.bt u dnt wnt him to enjoy nytin.dts nt fair.u shld ve rejected his. Gift nd cash nd al... undecided
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by jabojafa(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
thekingisback:
deny my foot? When she was collecting stuffs she didn't deem it fit to deny the guy? Seriously you girls are very greedy. Now I'm beginning to see reasons with those who rape people like that.
no the girl is not greedy. The young man gave those gift with d intention of having sex in return. Nobody forced him. Am sure d op waz living fine be4 she met the man. She shdnt give her body wich is God's temple to a man that she isnt married to. If she does she has her sef to blame.
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by authenticman(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
If you are not ready to have sex with him, then dont. He should respect your decision not to have sex until marriage whether you are a virgin or not, so my advice if you dont want to dont do it.

Nice one but what do u hav to say about accepting financial aids from the guy?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by MyPicsSaysItall: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Glory12345:
Actually this is my first post on nairaland,I'm a comment reader and a post reader and I have observed how people do things here and I feel I should share my story,please don't criticise me or anything, I just need your help or advise,and please do read carefully to understand,and i am also sorry if i dont type this well,i'm not much of a writer.Thanks in advance

There's this guy I met at 3chub Ikeja,I actually went to ask if there was any standard rechargeable fan because i have been scammed alot by all these "fairly used" rechargeable fan,so i decided to buy a new one because they sell home appliances there,even though people say fairly used items are better which I chose to decline because this is 2016,and this buhari regime doesnt accomodate an extravagant spending.

I work in Lagos but I stay in mowe,and the electricity there isn't too good so that's why I'm getting the fan so even when the gen is off,i would have an alternative,so when I got to the store,the sales ambassadors offered me different brand rechargeable fan,but i later got a syinix rechargeable fan,because I was impressed with the number of months the warranty covers so I purchased it with my ATM card since I just came to inquire and not buy and I was cashless,I had to just use the POS *I'm only explaining all if these to give you a clearer understanding of the issue on floor*

After purchasing the fan,there was this guy that came to buy a gas cooker and we happened to meet and we both exchanged contacts with eachother and few months later we developed feelings and we had a relationship and we were doing the normal relationship vibe,until this week,he started acting up because I said no sex until marriage...he's a very nice person anyway,he helped me in so many ways(advices,financially,physically) but just because I said no sex until marriage,he's acting up already,although I have my reasons for abstaining until marriage anyway but my story is sad,and I don't know who to tell and I feel more comfortable telling people online because someone that knows me physically might not say the truth to me,because they don't want to hurt me,please I need matured comments even if it will hurt,just tell me

Although we aren't kids,but I'm just troubled because I love him a lot and I don't know what to do.

I'm a loner right now sad
From your write-up, you didn't state if you are a virgin.....So, I'll assume you are not

He helped you financially, emotionally and physically BUT you decided not to give him the 'cookie'
angry

Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by CosmicJames(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
anumide:
sad
mehn, we learn everyday o. yesterday I learnt that when you visit a guy unaccompanied, you want sex.
Today I have learnt that men expect you to use sex as payback for whatever you get from them.
issorraitundecided
Your todays' lesson is wrong. Men don't expect women to payback with sex. You should not use the @op situation to conclude and generalize like that. There was no pre-agreement before they started. So why did she freely recieve and failed to freely give? that's not fair. If u have a boyfriend, ll u treat him like that?
Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by fortunechy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
naija galz been selfish since 1802

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.