Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Choices - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235810 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by Ibunkun1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice Update Sir,fire On!

1 Like

Re: Choices by SPDAZZY(f): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Game on!

1 Like

Re: Choices by Tobadein(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
I'm liking this. I never knew you were sharp bad guy.
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 5:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Dz thing too dey short nau., ko da oo, issorite
Re: Choices by soulminister(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2016
It is a beautiful day, isn't it?

Everybody stand up for Zik Hall Anthem

Azikwe, terror of the field
Baluba is magnificent
Undisputed UI sports king
Azikwe never ever fails

One more time

Baluba is magnificent
Azikwe never ever fails

You said that as he left KD library, he followed the road to chapel of resurrection and all of the sudden he appeared at the road leading to bakery. Do you see the long route to that place? Why not following the love garden route. That is more direct from KDL to bakery.

What do I know? It might be fiction.

Greatest Zikite signing out

1 Like

Re: Choices by prettyJoy22(f): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
getting interesting

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
CHAPTER 4
IT WASN’T TOO HARD

I walked hastily to the lab as I was really late after sleeping more than I should have. I was careful not to run as I didn’t want to break the glass I had greatly been insulted for as I wanted to give it to that arrogant lab whatever. I got there as they were been briefed on what they were to do during the practical. I dropped my bag outside the lab and wore my lab coat as customary before coming into the hall. I took the test tube along with my workbook before walking quietly to join the listening students. The practical was quite easy as we were to perform a simple chromatography. We were dismissed after the speech and I joined my partner to set up our apparatus. As I brought the tripod from the cabinet designated to us, I saw the lab assistant and the moment he saw me, he came over to my end and without mincing words, demanded for the test tube. I wanted to play around a little with him but then I knew I would be at the receiving end as I was the one with a time frame of two hours to finish a particular work. I gave him the tube wrapped in a sheet of brown paper.

He took it from me and examined it, I bet he wasn’t expecting me to get it that day because as soon as he was done checking the tube for the umpteenth time, he frowned and returned to his duty of supervising our work. I tried to make up for lost time as it turned out the practical wasn’t so easy after all. I and my partner managed to complete it before the time allocated for us elapsed but not everyone was that fortunate. The hisses and scowls on several faces after their workbook were marked clearly showed that the scores weren’t favorable enough. I was anxious and afraid as I didn’t want this practical to ruin my fine scores of nines and tens, I had an ongoing challenge with Francess and I sure didn’t want to lose. The man marking took my workbook and marked rather hastily I thought but then he gave me an eight, I wasn’t too pleased but when I later found out that I was one of the few who scored anything above five, I thanked God. I dumped my coat into my bag as I was glad to have finally finished that course, I never liked it but then that could have been to the attitude of that goat. I bided my partner goodbye who was a techite from Elect/Elect but beyond the lab, we don’t talk much as we just didn’t get along. Anyway, I cared less about that now but was more concerned with the scheduled meeting at four later on that day.

Time was running out fast and I wasn’t still close to finally being a man. I wanted to scatter Bukky’s hole but I needed some experience else I might never be able to walk through Agbowo again. As I walked back to my hostel using Technology drive, which was the route to our faculty but I had no business there that day. I passed through the school zoo, the canal and the youth centre, after which I passed through a path in the bush after the centre which leads straight to the back of my hall. That path was one of the numerous reasons why I loved my hall. As I navigated my way to my room, I started this comparison of bodies between Francess and Madison as I would have to do either very soon before I could then face Bukky. Francess was pretty with a little oval shaped face and big brown eyes which appealed to me greatly, she was quite busty too but didn’t carry much load behind her as I would have liked, but then her attitude and manner of doing things turned me on more than her body.

Madison on the other hand had moderate t.its but carried more flesh behind her than Francess but none could be compared to Bukky both at the chest and butt region, she was something else entirely. Due to this weird feeling I had for Francess and the fact that Madison was older even without her saying anything about her age, I thought it best to stick with the older hunter. I headed straight for the cafeteria and consumed bread and beans as I had not ate anything earlier. My choice of food in a rather open place like that got me some weird looks both from guys and girls but I cared less about that. The cafeteria didn’t help too much in shielding me from outsiders as the outer walls were made of transparent glass doors which enabled anyone to see anyone from an angle view of a hundred and eighty degrees. I washed the heavy meal down with a sachet of water as against my favorite peach; I was heading to Tolu’s advice on sugar.

I checked the time, it was some minutes past two, there was still time. I decided to head over to independence hall which was a stone throw from my hall. I headed for the tree at the back of my block and crossed quickly to the other hall to watch some table tennis. I was too excited and so I couldn’t read at that time. I loved watching the little ball scale through the top of the net with speed after been hit from end to end by the flat surface of the bat. I didn’t get to play and when it was thirty minutes before Madsion’s arrival, I headed back to my hall to get a table for us both. I got there and once again, it was the one with the chairs opposite them that I sat on. I dropped my bag on the other chair as I didn’t bother going to my room.

At four on the dot, a body blocked the rays of the sun; I looked up from my phone screen to see a smiling Madison. I returned the smile and asked her to take her seat. She handed me my bag and we went down to business without saying much. I stood up this time and went over to her end of the table to revise what I taught her yesterday. I didn’t want a repeat of yesterday’s episode as I thought today was going to be much worse with what she was putting on – a v-neck shirt and one of those colourful leggings. She was a little surprised when she saw me beside her but didn’t say anything about it. I went deeper to Magnetism that day before revising Fleming’s hand rule and every other topic on the course. By the time we were done, I starting having discomfort around my lower back region as I had been standing for nearly two hours. I stretched a little and returned to my seat.

"Are you alright?” she asked after watching me winch a little just after taking my seat. I nodded my head. After watching me for a while, she said,

“I really want to thank you for helping me out on this subject; no one has been able to explain those topics to my understanding until you. I am really grate…….”

“Oh common, what are we jewels for if we can’t help each other? I am glad I could help.”
She smiled before saying,

“Nevertheless, I have taken some of your time and I think I should return the favor in some way. Tell me, how much do you know this city?” She asked excitedly which I thought was strange.

“I don’t think you should do…”

“Answer the question.” She said with a tone of irritation. I should have taken notice of that but I didn’t and I paid for it later.

“I know Mokola, Dugbe, stadium, Bodija, Awolowo way, Ojo, Agbowo, G.R.A, Sango and that’s about it.”

“…Hmm, that’s not too bad for a fresher but I want you to show you around second gate which is why I stay.”
I chuckled,

“As much as I would love to walk with you through your area, I can’t. I have exams..”

“A few hours won’t make you fail. I would like you to meet me at this time tomorrow at second gate. Don’t disappoint me.” with that, she took her bag and left rather hastily towards the hall gate, with her arse shaking furiously as she walked.

I felt she was a bit too demanding but no one needed to tell me that she wanted something beyond my company; I knew that it was time to use this tool that I haven’t utilized since I started growing hair there six years back. It was time to finally dance kerewa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
soulminister:
It is a beautiful day, isn't it?

Everybody stand up for Zik Hall Anthem

Baluba is magnificent
Azikwe never ever fails

One more time

Baluba is magnificent
Azikwe never ever fails

You said that as he left KD library, he followed the road to chapel of resurrection and all of the sudden he appeared at the road leading to bakery. Do you see the long route to that place? Why not following the love garden route. That is more direct from KDL to bakery.

What do I know? It might be fiction.

Greatest Zikite signing out

.... Chai... Chai.. Guy you just reminded me of those days when we sing that anthem whenever our hall chairman desires to speak with us... Twale baba ...
.... Yes, I could have rounded teddar hall and then pass through the V. C area before smelling Love Garden but that too is far, I thought using the Jaja clinic route was faster both to get to her hall and return to mine.
... The story is real, very true.....
.. Greatest zikite signing out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hurklan:
Dz thing too dey short nau., ko da oo, issorite
.. No vex, I don update....
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tobadein:
I'm liking this. I never knew you were sharp bad guy.
... .... Thanks bro,... I be good guy na though...

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Afz9095:
lol.... Lyk say small baby no dey get....
Hope say i no late sha..i knw d tori go sweet, oga solo ni nw,every story ws a hit bak 2 bak 4rm last wolf series to sword of vengeance, solomonbrown64 ti take over,ko ni da fun iya anybody. *in don jazzy's voice*'other writers 'if u want 2 be lyk solomon u must work lyk him' tank u
.... Lol... No e neva late oh... Welcome bro...
... Thanks for the lines... I am flattered...
Re: Choices by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Solo afa wey my epub file?? abeg try update 2 episodes today..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Favou:
Solo afa wey my epub file?? abeg try update 2 episodes today..
... ... I go send am tomorrow, no sub yet.... No vex....
.... Champions League dey today, I fit do two updates tomorrow...
Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... ... I go send am tomorrow, no sub yet.... No vex....
.... Champions League dey today, I fit do two updates tomorrow...
Abeg na
Re: Choices by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Let the dance begin... Game on. Nice one Solo..

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd, Favou, ps2... Food don set...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
CHAPTER 4 CONTD

“Chai, Solo don use through pass kill me oh, but tell me how you take dey do that thing for FiFA? I never still sabi am up till now.”
I chuckled and continued trying to seek for a hole in his defense to thread those passes once more time to Van Persie as we both punched away on the Finalist’s laptop. The scores was one-one a piece and I was already growing restless as I knew Tolu to wait for the last second to try one of those lame cross and nod tactics of his. I continued to pass around, waiting for the perfect opportunity to do when I was known for – tiki-taka.

“You go pass taya today, I no go allow you do that your mago-mago again.” He boasted once again as it was just three minutes to the end of the game. When it was two minutes to go, it became clear that he was serious about stopping me from scoring and not interested in winning. I decided to draw his defensive midfielder out by passing around the mid-circle. He didn’t buy it at first but when I saw him spread out his DMs as he tried to get the ball to give his wingers and then go for his cross and nod, I knew I had him.

The moment they came for me, I managed to evade them and crossed to Walcott, he went full panic mode after seeing what I just did. He thought I would square play into the box but I didn’t, I passed to the best midfielder then in Fabregas who was just after the central circle. He held the ball well and ran towards the opposite box, Tolu came out to catch me. I evaded him and then he sent another player towards him, slowly opening his midfield for me. I attempted to shoot and he slid to stop me but I changed my mind really fast which made me evade another of his players rather too easily. He quickly arranged his defenses again thinking I was going to shoot for real this time but I found the hole I wanted and threaded a pass to an unmarked Van Persie at the edge of the box. Immediately, without wasting time, he curled it into the left hand corner of the goal.

“Chai…Solo.. you dey ball abeg, see as you play me. E no go happen next time sha.”

I laughed and decided to take a nap as I had another appointment in the library, not just to read but to walk rude beauty to her hall. I was really getting tired of doing that, so I planned to use the little settlement outside Independence hall to make it easier to get to her hall, although that would mean us leaving at least after six in the morning. I slept off wondering how tomorrow was going to be like, will I get to finally leave the realm of being a virgin or will it be something else entirely?

The alarm work me up at fifteen minutes before midnight, I was shocked and quickly dragged myself out of the bed. I left for the library, walking slowly as I was still getting into the groove. I was dead tired but I wasn’t ready for another speech again by Francess and I couldn’t be sure what she might do if I didn’t show up tonight again. I didn’t want anything to ruin my plans for tomorrow. I took about twenty minutes to get my seat, yawning as I walked. I slumped on the chair beside Francess who was putting on a loose trouser and a big shirt too. Her hair was all over the place too like she was kicked out of her room or something. I wondered why she would dress up like that to a public place like this; I was particularly surprised because I have never seen her looking so shabby and disheveled. I tapped her gently as I took my seat, she turned back and yes I was right. She was surely kicked out of her room as I couldn’t explain why her eyes were swollen.

“Are you alright?” I asked as I allowed my finger trace the lines around her eyes. She removed her glasses and nodded.

“You don’t look it; were you so in a hurry to come see me?” I asked. She smiled and asked why I would say such,

“Your eyes are swollen with your hair all over the place. Most girls won’t come out of their halls like this talk more of coming to the library.”

She rolled her eyes and bit her lips in annoyance,

“I woke up quite late and thought I wasn’t going to find a cab that would bring me here from my hall, so I rushed out without looking at myself. I was fortunate to get one, though I had to take a drop since no one else was at the gate. No wonder, I have been getting weird looks all night not that I care though.”

“Hmmm…you could have stayed in your hall; you didn’t have to come here. You had to be here because of something other than reading, you are here for me.”

She stared back at me for a while after what I just said without blinking before she finally turned her focus to her books. We book knew what I said to be true and so I waited patiently for her to say something even if it might take all night. After one hour of waiting, I became bored and decided to sleep as nothing I read entered my head.

I had barely slept for thirty minutes when I felt someone tickle me; I raised my head to see her looking at me with a fierce glare. I raised my eyebrows as a way of asking “what”

“Is this how you intend to beat me, by sleeping?” I chuckled and then said rather boastfully,

“I am quite ready for you.” She jerked her head back in a mocking way before saying,

“You know you didn’t talk about what might happen if I get to win to the challenge. I know about mine and the delusion of yours that it might actually take place. Anyway, do you what I would love for you to do should I win the contest?”
I shook my head,

“Well, you will keep me company all day, wherever I deem fit.”
I chuckled,

“You are joking right?”

“Do I like I am kidding? You will do just that which is why I am so into my books right now.”
She said excitedly, apparently thinking that I had agreed to her ridiculous offer.

“Why do you think I will say yes to something like that?” she rolled her eyes after I said that and said,

“Oh please, don’t tell me you don’t see the big picture here, common you are way smarter than this.”

I thought what she said didn’t make any sense and then it hit me. She was just making things easier for me as we both wanted the same way but were just going through different paths to get it. Slowly, a grin appeared on my lips and it spread with her twitching her lips and batting her eyes as she was sure I understood the whole the thing now.

By keeping her company, I would also be able to get the first deal we made when I walked her to her hall that night, done. She would get what she wanted and I would get mine too. I nodded my head as it sunk in and she ended up laughing, Francess was one smart girl.
Next update coming up in the evening..

14 Likes

Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
solomonbrown64:
yorhmienerd, Favou, ps2... Food don set...
Thanks guy, ama chill it down with a carton of 5alive
Re: Choices by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Guy I swear ur first school relationship dey complicated..... Exactly the way I like it..... You know it sucks if its too easy right?
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
CHAPTER 4 CONTD

She read really hard after our little discussion but I didn’t and instead kept my thoughts on what could happen later that day. I was right when I said I was ready for the exams but then I felt I should allow her win, but my ego wouldn’t let me. I didn’t want her to pride herself that she was more brilliant than I was, that would be too much for me to take. She was clearly richer than I was; no one needed to tell me that; her grey I-phone did the talking. She couldn’t be richer and also superior academically, I had to own one and it has to be the book part. I knew she respected me greatly too as my name was in the lips of first year science students after what I did was what most termed as the impossible.

I scored a thirty out of a possible thirty in the dreaded CHE 157, I was surprised when I saw the result and just stood there staring at it. My fellow course mates hit me and started hailing me but I wasn’t interested in that, I was just shocked at what I was able to pull off. A certain dude scored twenty-eight and that was the closest to my score. I was popular a bit just before the first semester break and maybe that was how I came under the radar of both Francess and Madison. I only needed to score fourty in my exams to attain my seven points as the students in my school called it but I knew I had to do better because of the challenge.

I was lost in my thoughts and plans that I didn’t know when it was five in the morning. She poked me on my left ribs to get my attention and when I turned, she whispered it was time to go.

“We can’t leave now, just be a little patient till about six.” A scowl appeared on her face immediately after I said that.

“No, no…I have a schedule I diligently follow. I must be at home before six, so that I can take my shower and then have a little nap. We have to leave now.”

“Well, for now I am not ready to leave.” I said in a calm tone.

“You are taking this role of yours too highly, which is why you think you can just do whatever you like……..” I became angry after calling my good will, ‘new role’

“What do you mean by new role? That’s an insult to my good will. I am against going now because walking to your place and back to mine takes a lot from me. I cannot do that anymore as I now have a better option, all you have to do is wait after it clocks six. If an hour will ruin your schedule for the day, then by all means be on your way.” I said with a lot of venom, the girl was just an expert at ruining good moments with her filthy tongue. I paid no attention to her afterwards and just focused on my books fuming within me. My new role, what sort of talk is that? Is that what she sees me as, a walker or whatever?

She didn’t say anything afterwards probably because of my anger and as soon as it was six, I took my books and left the room. She tried pulling me back with my left arm but I pulled myself from my grasp and continued down the stairs. I cleared myself and headed for my hall without waiting for her even if she asked me to. I passed the sports centre and headed straight for the back of my hall; she screamed for me to stop and asked me where I was headed. I stopped and told her to follow me without any questions. She stared at for a while before descending too and for the first time that night I took notice of her hips. The loosed trouser held firmly to her hips and when she caught up with me after a little struggle, I allowed her go in front of me in order to see what was behind her. The loosed wear somehow pushed out her butts and I wondered if that was due to the make of the trouser or I hadn’t really taken notice of her behind up till now.

Oh boy, this girl carry oh, I said to myself.

“How do you walk on these shaky planks and doesn’t this poorly done drainage look deep?” Her questions brought me back to life and I went ahead of her dragging her behind me. The planks were not too strong but at least it was better than before when we had to be jump from one stone to the other on the drainage like it was some form of game. We got down from the little bridge and continued towards my hall. She got in and after we got into the quadrangle, I heard her ask,

“I have heard a lot a lot about this hostel, never knew it was this beautiful. I thought it was a pig sty with the way it was always painted by my roommates, although they were right about it being filled with thugs.” She winked after saying that.

I ignored her boring tease and urged her to hurry up with her walk,

“Waoh, you use a flat screen? Is that your Cafeteria? The idea of these tables is brilliant. Is that the famous Maroune something?” She asked pointing to our field and I just laughed at the name she called it.

“It’s the Maracana…”

“Oh….okay”

She didn’t ask anymore more questions until we were at the ball of C-block, heading for independence hall.

“Where is your room?” I didn’t answer her but instead continued towards the basement of independence hall. I looked at the gate and it was already open. I passed the little settlement and came out of the road just in front of Queen Idia hall and on route to hers and Obafemi Awolowo hall.

“Waoh, that was quick. I didn’t realize this was what you had in mind.”
I ignored her and said,

“I am sure you can find your way now, besides it’s a little bright already.” I turned and headed for the basement, expecting her to apologize but she didn’t.

“You didn’t tell me your room number.”
So much for apology, I sighed and said,

“B15.”

“See you sometime.”

I didn’t know why I told her but I just wanted to show off because I knew she would visit soon.

I got back to my hostel and immediately crashed, only to wake by some minutes past one in the afternoon. I opened my eyes to see light and quickly got up to press my wears as power was a luxury in the hall these days. I pressed all of my clothes and was through by some minutes to three. Yeah, I am that slow when it comes to pressing. All through my roommates were no where to be found. I brushed my mouth and took my bath, washing every single shade of my skin this time. I got dressed, putting on a straight jean and a tight shirt and finished it with an all-star. I combed my long hair and smoothened my brows before setting for the second gate.

“Ahh…Solo re, finest…where you dey go? You wan go kill pesin abi?” I heard swaggerless again but I ignored him and used the back of A-block to get to the gate and without much ado, got a cab to the school gate. I had it in mind to kill someone but how mistaken I was because I nearly got killed at Madison’s place. A house that has not faded from my head up till now, and for good reason.

.....************ **********************
.. .. Promise fulfilled....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Thanks guy, ama chill it down with a carton of 5alive
...Na xo.... Add suya join am...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Favou:
Guy I swear ur first school relationship dey complicated..... Exactly the way I like it..... You know it sucks if its too easy right?
.... Exactly, but I would have hoped for the easy one as things only got complicated for me...
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Gbayi bro, lovely update bt u can still do beta than that....
Re: Choices by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Solo make we begin dey beg u to update? This is past 3:00pm
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
CHAPTER 4 CONTD

I crossed to the other side of the road after dropping at the cab point close to the gate. I walked over to the space in front of the plaza opposite the school where those little, cramped buses of the city stop as that was the bus stop. I waited patiently for a bus and once it came, I jumped in as there were more people than buses at the bus-stop. When I first arrived at the city, I would have taken my time to enter the bus as I felt rushing and pushing each other to do wasn’t decent but that has changed as the spirit of Zik was in me now, ‘no time for no time’ was the new.

I stopped at second gate and handed the driver twenty naira as conductors weren’t very popular in the city. I stayed at the bus stop just after my beautiful school second gate, a road that led to the beautiful Icc. I stayed at the side of the road patiently waiting for Madison and at about two minutes past four, I saw someone that looked like her coming up the hilly road, I waited to be sure before walking down to meet her. I was certain she was the one due to her wavy hair and her usual way of swinging her hips from left to right really quickly, she just doesn’t have patience when it came to walking even if she wasn’t late for something. I was the opposite as I loved to count my steps as I walked; I started the counting again and met with her.

I stopped just when she was a few metres from me; I did so because I didn’t know how I was supposed to react. She made the decision for me by hugging me and quickly disengaging just as fast. She was putting a shirt and a pair of leggings, the wears was tight as usual and the sight of her camel toe made my rod kick but I held on.

“You keep to time, I love that. Let me show you around.” I laughed after she said that which brought a weird look on her face. I honestly didn’t know why she still kept on pretending like I didn’t know why she invited me to her house; we both knew it wasn’t about showing me around.

“I think I will prefer going to your place directly, I love finding things by myself, it’s far more interesting that way.” It seemed she got the message and didn’t even put up an argument; instead she just nodded and led the way without uttering another word.

I looked around her area as I followed closely behind; the narrow road was filled with decent looking houses unlike the brown matched houses that littered Agbowo. But that didn’t make the houses in Agbowo any cheaper to rent even if they were far from comfortable but the proximity to school gave them an edge. No one needed to tell me that the houses here will be far more expensive to rent. I turned my attention to the lady leading me and I became fascinated at the slow stream of sweat going down from the back of her neck to her fast moving waist. Still on the back, the legging brought out the shape of her butts which was perfectly round was reverberating from her rapid walking style. No one needed to tell me she wasn’t putting on any underwear after what I just saw.

I was so enchanted by the view of her butts, I didn’t know when she suddenly stopped and nearly ran into her. I was grateful I didn’t but was embarrassed nonetheless and hoped no one noticed on the rather scanty road. She stopped to remove some pebbles that had gotten into her slippers and when she was satisfied she had them out, she continued with the walk. I was already getting tired of the walk and wondered how she gets to school on time for lectures. She finally stopped after about twenty-five minutes of walking in the sun, she diverted into a house that had a gate. It was a decent storey building, she walked in through the gate and passed the gate man but I greeted to which he replied, staring intently at me which made me uncomfortable, probably because I greeted him in English.

I saw a Sienna in the house, which confirmed that it was surely beyond the realm of the average student. It was a building of four flats and a self con at the far end of the house. I expected her to move towards the end of the house but instead she turned into the door leading to the stairs that leads upstairs. I joined her in climbing but fixed my gaze straight ahead as I didn’t want a scenario where I would miss a step because I was staring at a lump of flesh. She brought out her key and slotted it into the right door and we got in. I went in with my footwear which didn’t she seem to like but I wasn’t gonna leave my footwear in a house where I barely knew.

The apartment was too beautiful to be owned by a student and I wondered just how rich her parents were or what she does exactly. There were a set of beautiful black furniture adoring the brown tiles on the floor. A flat screen and a home threatre were just across the wall and a dining of four was at the other end of the room. The white lights on the ceiling illuminated the sitting room well. The sandy colored paint used on the wall added a distinctive feel to the room, probably due to the powerful lights. This was too much, even for the rich kids. The assets in the sitting room were quite the money and I didn’t know of the cost of rent yet and here was I thinking that she actually wanted money. I doubted if the remaining cash in my account would even get her TV.

“Are you done with staring?” I heard her ask. I smiled sheepishly as I was embarrassed by such a question.

“Good, then come sit as I believe you have a lot of questions to ask me.” I sat just opposite her but I wasn’t interested in being the questionnaire right now because I had more interest in her body.

She excused herself to get a drink after asking if I wanted any to which I just nodded as I breathed in the cool breeze coming from the huge fan just beside at the end of the sitting room. She returned with a bottle of water and poured it into a glass for me, I smiled while accepting it.

“So, what do you want, rice, beans…?”

“I am fine; I just had something before coming.”

“Are you sure, don’t be…”

“I most certainly am.” She pouted her lips and took a gulp of her chilled water.

“Have you been to this part of the city before?” She asked while returning the glass cup to the tray.

“Not really, I have passed through the road once when a cab drove through to drop me at school. I was coming from Lagos then.”

“Oh… you are from Lagos, where exactly do you stay?”

“A place not too far from Magodo.” I replied, not willing to say for certain as I knew there were a lot of places not too far from Magodo.

“I stay in Lagos too but I hardly go for the holidays as I basically have everything I need here.”

“You sure do.” I knew she was pushing me to ask her about how a student could be living in such a place but I wasn’t interested in that, I was after something else as time wasn’t on my side. I just had the belief that I was gonna get what I wanted today.

“The way your gate man stared at me when I came through in made me uncomfortable. I hope I am safe just in case your boyfriend comes over?” I knew I didn’t put the lines properly but then I was desperate, I needed to get laid badly.
She chuckled before she replied,

“Why do you think I have one?” She got the message and has seen through the gate man ruse.

“It’s the norm; an intelligent and lovely girl like you should?”

“...those aren’t good enough reasons to have a lover and I am far from lovely. Yes, I might be a good host but far from lovely.”

Hmm, why would she utter such to someone she is barely in friendship with.

“You have a lover and not a boyfriend, suits your type?” She raised her eyebrows after I said that,

“What do you mean by that?”

“The rich, pretty, intelligent girls are rarely in relationships. Most see no need to be as they have in abundance what they need to be independent.”

“Hmmm, you are right but we do have emotional needs that a lover might not be able to help with. I am sure you know what I mean.”
I nodded,

“I think it’s safe to say you have no girlfriends then, just strings of girls you slay when you like.” I chuckled but I didn’t give a reassuring answer if indeed what she said was true.

“Hmm, so you are a slayer both in the classroom and on the sheets, but you don’t look it.”

“I set my priorities but I won’t say I am a slayer.”

“Please, don’t play the humble card.”
I smiled before asking,

“What do you mean?”

“We both know what happened the first time you taught me.”

I acted like I didn’t understand what she meant and asked,

“Nothing happened apart from me doing what I promised to do.”

“Yeah, nothing happened but something reacted to my presence.”
I decided to play on,

“…and?”

“I think I liked what I felt.”

I smiled and sat back on the chair, I felt relaxed as everything was going as I wanted. I was dictating the pace and she was following intelligently.

“You enjoyed my presence, didn’t you?”

I didn’t reply but instead stood up from my seat and went ahead to sit beside her on the double setter. I was certain that she wanted what I after too and there was no need to delay the inevitable any longer.

"I want to feel it again.” I whispered as soon as I sat down.
... ........ ***************.... .....
....Sorry for the late update guys. . .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Favou:
Solo make we begin dey beg u to update? This is past 3:00pm
.... Lol.... Abeg no vex bro....
Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chai! solo don gbensh 'rich gel' *In solo voice* I want to read more again.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bravo! bravo!!

Encore......keep em coming.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nice updates waiting for more *sips his holy beer*

1 Like

Re: Choices by Solopy20(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Guy I have been in Love with your stories sin e time memorial, abeg more ink to your pen. mua don commot from ghost reader oooh.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Oga solomonbrown64.. You too much jaree.. I want to feel another update again,, give me more.....

1 Like

Re: Choices by mattyboy007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good boy gone bad... Nyc one keep it cumin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.