Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected (63943 Views)

Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by kennyjam: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
i smell liessssssssssssssss.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Mikylopez(f): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Freiden:
Pack am come Nigeria. ...you'll 99 ladies saying yes to your proposal.

Fvcking materialistic daughters of bitches!
oooo shiiii nigga sounds pained he must av gotten screwed by one ugly b.I.t .c.h...anyways sorry o

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mescopaul:

What type of reasoning is this na..with all the 9 ladies..to do what?
that is a typical Nigerian for you they think like toldlers

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by nonjebose(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
He should have completed 100 instead of 99. Therein lies the obstacle
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Koreslee(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Something of such can't happen in naija.....only in china
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Yommy247(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
stupid question... Mr poster, hope you are not stupid too? #justasking #nothIngpersonal
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Yommy247(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
oooo shiiii nigga sounds pained he must av gotten screwed by one ugly b.I.t .c.h...anyways sorry o
u don baff today?
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Rottentooth: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
The issue is: why propose openly while you are not sure of the answer. He should have proposed in a corner of his room and parlour accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Smellymouth: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
MidasTouche01:
He dey madt

What is the purpose of buying the phones in the first place? To show off he is rich or to convince the geh that he can save enough money to buy her anything she wants...

* * Smellymouth abeg gimme that meme of 'I'm not understanding ' angry

grin cheesy

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Ryocaj(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Alaye baje..
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by biz9ja(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
99 iphone6 abi? So that is love
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Ryocaj(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
#ELHADJ... U head dey there

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by oluwasegun007(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
it cant just be me...

but if i find myself in his miserable shoe's,

I'll just carry my phones and live.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Maximus85(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mescopaul:
If You Were The Man What Would You Do?

cry cry cry cry

I can't be him cos he is stupid.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by IceDude(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
GossipHeart:
He's foolish.
I can buy 5 Range Rover sport, may God take my life any day i buy a gift worth more than $30 for any woman (My mother excluded)
Guy same with me cos they dont deserve it. But u got to mind what u say, nor kill urself by urself o. U fit just hammer one kind wicked unexpected money and outa excitement buy gift 4 one shenkes base on say u don 4get wetin u talk.....What do u think will happen to u? Ur guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Smellymouth: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ryocaj:

#ELHADJ... U head dey there

Boss!!!

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by MidasTouche01(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy

My nigga

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rent a shop in Computer Village, and sell them off.

End of Discussion grin
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Jacko1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
This public proposal ish sucks

A girl told me that she accepted one guy public proposal
.. Since dude was with his friends not to embarass him

Den wen the hype has died down gave him back his ring

Public proposal sucks

Do ur thing privately.... No holds barred knw ur fate..

Stop putting undue pressure on ladies abeg

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by distilledwalex(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
greatnaija01:

Its simple... i would simply leave china and close all possible means of being reachable by anyone who witnessed the global embarrassment and then come to NIGERIA and give 9 iphone 6 phones to 9 different ladies amongst whom will be campus students, lonely house wives, actresses, church girls and maybe a neighbour. then i would start up a company to sell the remaining i-phones and sell china made products till i become very wealthy...i will also be bleepin the 9 ladies at different times when needed, then anyone of them i finally choose to marry will follow me back to china to do the wedding and the stupid EX will be invited.

REVENGE IS SWEET WHEN SERVED IN NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by xendra: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
the girl get sense the guy is a waster. 2 whole years savings. oma ga oo

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Smellymouth: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
MidasTouche01:

My nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
No woman is worth that. he is just a stupid person actually
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by esosuo: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Silently pack my iphones go find store that can buy it shikina ,invest only one of d fone for one girl life she and all her friends will give a resounding yes
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by xendra: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
GossipHeart:
He's foolish.
I can buy 5 Range Rover sport, may God take my life any day i buy a gift worth more than $30 for any woman (My mother excluded)
Amen and amen to that
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by oluxy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
A sane lady should reject it. Maybe she believe in natural way to show her love than using material way.

I know a lot of ladies would crucify me for this comment.lol

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by cornel994(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
I smell a repeated story, cus same was said about d iphone 5s
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by san316(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Check for update on this story. The guy must have used a samurai sword to kill himself. Honor killing.

For me sha, I go thank God say no b perishable items I buy.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Fadman4real(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
menxer:
It's not surprising, programmers are said to be recluse, probably lost touch with reality of his society.

This goes to show not all ladies trip for an elaborate proposal that took two years to plan, maybe proposing during a simple walk in the park was all she wanted (2 years earlier).

What do you mean by programmers are recluse, does one single programmer defines the rest of us. Look nigger we might be gentle and quiet but that doesnt mean we are not anti social.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by iAreMozelle(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mescopaul:
If You Were The Man What Would You Do?

cry cry cry cry

If I were the girl....

I for reject am put jara....why you no use the money buy car or build house propose inside?
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Thomasogwuche(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
I smile FAT LIE
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by UyiIredia(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
E reach make the guy kill himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amarachi Amusi: I’m Richer Than Most Of The Men Seeking To Marry Me, Skit Maker / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen / What Does She Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.