Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected (63956 Views)

Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by MidasTouche01(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
He dey madt

What is the purpose of buying the phones in the first place? To show off he is rich or to convince the geh that he can save enough money to buy her anything she wants...

* * Smellymouth abeg gimme that meme of 'I'm not understanding ' angry

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by nortcentrallord(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
The dude never cared to check her "body language" before he went ahead to spend a fortune on a "show of shame". Just pack you phone and go. Find a buyer and sell them off. Don't ge broken because, trust me many beautiful girls wish they were that girl. T way you take the whole thing afterwards will determine how fast you will get one that will say yes to you. Being single is fun too.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by charlesucheh(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
I'll quickly see a psychiatrist to know where the screw in my head had loosed!! Wuh! That's an insane thing to do!!!
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Richy4(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
It's not a big deal.. if he got the receipt, he can always return it...
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by mekonglobal(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
shocked More reasons i will never try all these open show proposal.. As for me, i will leave both the girl and the phones there, and go back to my house to soak my sorrowful heart with acohol
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by eph12(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Brand new iPhones? You can always sell them off.
Before I propose to girl we go don dey into each other sef to the extent she's expecting the commitment. So saying no is impossible.

But if it happens, am sure there is one very pretty friend of hers that has been giving me the look. Na to open her chapter.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by flokii: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can't even be d man so no comments

Plus I support d lady, he doesn't deserve s YES undecided
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by nortcentrallord(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mescopaul:

And what about the public disgrace and humiliation? How would you handle that?

Lol just hug the girl warmly and thank her li she actually gave you the answer you expected then pack your phone and r off to another girl you guys have had issues because she felt insecure about her and take he out on a date and make sure the pix you take will have a deep connection between you two and make sure you post them on all sites she 'll get to see them. She will be betrayed and feel played. If she make it a game then play it with her. Simple.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by DabuIIIT: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
I will slap myself to my sense and gather my hardearned 2yrs salary (imagine) on the ground and relax with one chilled ORIGIN.
grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by ginggerxy: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mescopaul:
If You Were The Man What Would You Do?

cry cry cry cry
I will ship the phones to Nigeria. For resale angry then I will thank my x-GF for giving me yet another chance to fucck more pussy without thinking of who is watching cheesy
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by abdulmuqsit15(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
chai
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by NevetsIbot(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
The mumu deserved it. Orde of the highest order
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Kobicove(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Unnecesary ceremony just because you want to propose to a lady undecided
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by mjay26(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:
I will simply pack my property and go somewhere to auction it. At least more than half of my money is sure.

Naija guys need to learn from this and not those random shoprite proposals pictures some random nairaland zombies are dumping on this platform.
hmmmmmm......... The way we nigerians add value 2 stuffs b4 marriage becux we copy n instead of create...,Sha me any gurl dont take ma simple engagment can't take simple correction i guess we f**k off each other. I sha concur person 2 ya view in igbo voice
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by tecno4life(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mescopaul:

cry cry cry cry

Old news undecided and op it was 99 iPhone 6 not 6s. The original story has being changed this happen around the same time the iPhone 6 was launched
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by brightpre(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
the video is on YouTube
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by lavenjcrown(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
She rejected cos she knows they are all empty packs.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:
I will simply pack my property and go somewhere to auction it. At least more than half of my money is sure.

Naija guys need to learn from this and not those random shoprite proposals pictures some random nairaland zombies are dumping on this platform.

Make we for dy receive no too?
Atleast for the shoprite own, the girl say yes.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Distribute the phones to those present and walk away, afterall, is not a crime to remain single!
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
den I'll move to Malaysia to marry der
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Larryfest(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
He should have just made it 100 or why stop at 99 probably that's why the babe rejected him....
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Kgdavid(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
99 iphones? Whats the idea here?
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by somehowpenis(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
The girl did right by saying No. The guy is literally _stupid.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by metroid(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
greatnaija01:

Its simple... i would simply leave china and close all possible means of being reachable by anyone who witnessed the global embarrassment and then come to NIGERIA and give 9 iphone 6 phones to 9 different ladies amongst whom will be campus students, lonely house wives, actresses, church girls and maybe a neighbour. then i would start up a company to sell the remaining i-phones and sell china made products till i become very wealthy...i will also be bleepin the 9 ladies at different times when needed, then anyone of them i finally choose to marry will follow me back to china to do the wedding and the stupid EX will be invited.

REVENGE IS SWEET WHEN SERVED IN NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by metroid(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
She wasn't ready
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by TheSPEAKER(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mescopaul:

Easier said dan done.

If na naija the next thing na to head to the nearest bush with rope for hand.

Na for news we go dey hear the story.

NTA news line,to be precised.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by MrHenshaw: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mescopaul:

cry cry cry cry

If i am the Man,i will make it upto 100pieces.Maybe that is why she said No.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by ifeomaekol(f): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
The girl is wise---that guy is a waster. Hw can u spend two years salary to buy 99 phones? Goes to show the guy didn't even kw the kind of girl he was proposing too.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Kgdavid(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
to answer the question, if i was the guy i would pray for God to give me wisdom
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Orikinla(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
I love girls who are not wowed by material things. And who can say NO.
Love is not by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.