Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected (64139 Views)

Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by Reeberry: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2016
greatnaija01:

Its simple... i would simply leave china and close all possible means of being reachable by anyone who witnessed the global embarrassment and then come to NIGERIA and give 9 iphone 6 phones to 9 different ladies amongst whom will be campus students, lonely house wives, actresses, church girls and maybe a neighbour. then i would start up a company to sell the remaining i-phones and sell china made products till i become very wealthy...i will also be bleepin the 9 ladies at different times when needed, then anyone of them i finally choose to marry will follow me back to china to do the wedding and the stupid EX will be invited.

REVENGE IS SWEET WHEN SERVED IN NAIJA
See how person no get senses at all.
Re: Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected by four4prax: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) / Man Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And Wife From 5 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.