Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! (94328 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock – See Her Facial Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Skelewu: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
same thing undecided
Chai, you obviously don't know the difference between a passport and a visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Skelewu:

Chai, you obviously don't know the difference between a passport and a visa.

did I say visa? angry
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Skelewu: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
did I say visa? angry
You said passport. grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Skelewu:

You said passport. grin
yes I did tongue
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
The white girl is so fine. Guys dey always se beautiful white girls marry but na ugly white men girls dey marry.
It is a maaaaan's world (In one old school musician's voice)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
did I say visa? angry
olodo,she think say passport na visa. I'm beginning to realise that guys are not as grammatically gifted and knowledgeable as guys,dey just dey always show and use one kind phonne,all na wash.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Jarizod:
TeamBlackgirls cheesy

OYO is ur case!!!!..this recession time
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by realnas(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2016
Surest way of getting that green card smart chap!
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2016
Randy91:

OYO is ur case!!!!..this recession time
lol

e concern u cheesy
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MISSNORA(f): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Wingback:

You really shouldn't talk, you haven't had Latina or Asian pvssy...Local Champion is what you are.
no Asian pusie is sweeter than mine cool dig that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by HajimeSaito(m): 1:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
"TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS" entering the thread like ===>

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jackie-chan-chris-tucker-rush-hour-dancing.gif[/img]

N.P ==> MAMA I MADE IT by CASSPER NYOVEST..

Foreign girls don't want polygamy and purdah. Better stick with Risika and Mulika. Just from their names alone I can tell they're your type.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by goldedprince: 1:17am On Sep 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing sweet pass Black tOtO..
Keep dreaming
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 14, 2016
ireneony:
Metcheww anything for green card undecided
I think say na true love
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Qualer: 1:31am On Sep 14, 2016
LuvU2:
I almost thought she was ugly but when i saw d last pic, she passed. At least she looks better than 90% of nigerian albinos grin

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Qualer: 1:33am On Sep 14, 2016
LuvU2:
I almost thought she was ugly but when i saw d last pic, she passed. At least she looks better than 90% of nigerian albinos grin

on the other hand...

those legs of yours... shocked shocked shocked

i want to hold and caress them all day long, damnn!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by lilreese: 2:51am On Sep 14, 2016
This jazz strong gini
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrBLING(m): 3:13am On Sep 14, 2016
na wa o
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by lilreese: 3:20am On Sep 14, 2016
This jazz strong gini
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by daclint(m): 3:21am On Sep 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing sweet pass Black tOtO..

Your head dey there bro
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:29am On Sep 14, 2016
halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job
All these ur obnoxious 'like-seeking' gifs won't put a single kobo in ur acct
Why the jealousy
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by LorenzoU: 4:23am On Sep 14, 2016
cut.. cut.. this nollywood movie is beginning to bug me
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Synzu(m): 4:39am On Sep 14, 2016
necosla016:
Awwwww so sweet smiley. Dear Lord this is another reminder oo...

Reminder for what? grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 14, 2016
the irony, is that white men are looking for black girls, while white girls are looking for black men, looking forward to meeting my own white man,but I go manage half caste sha grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by kasali007(m): 5:04am On Sep 14, 2016
US citizenship straight, baba nla K1 visa...congratulations baba.. well played
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Pamelayoung: 5:44am On Sep 14, 2016
D guy looks rather young, they're both young anyway.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by isnovic(m): 5:54am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
visa? Abi na passport you wan talk?

Visa/passport for the white chik abi or am I missing something?
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by GoodSide: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2016
yahoo guy wey dey run dagbo dating
come find brazillian maye
carry her pics go give alfa,cele
dem don tie this maye down now
kai
smh i pity this ritualist.
we all know say na ogunmeh tins

ogun state youths and ogunmeh be like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Abigail4grace: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by omodejk12: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2016
That is cool and lovely...
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by uchealo(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2016
I don't know why some people are so full of wrong thinking... "that the guy used juju " that was why she said yes. leaving the comfort of her country alone is all the eyes the guy could have.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by balingaonline(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by sfinkzslot(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2016
say it out loud:
GREEN CARD!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.