Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! (94406 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock – See Her Facial Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Mykelpato(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
"plenty people don dey ask, na which Baba do the jazz"
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Black men are just petty and desperate. Weak for the world

Who wonders why no woman wants them but us, "black managers" undecided
i agree with you ! But specify the kinda black men..
I prefer white women too.. But the whaa-ala too much..
Best just get married to a half cast. Half Nigerian half white..

Just wait till that guy in the op's post start washing pants and feeding the baby.. I pity him

Well love can do things sha.. It repel and destroys
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job
All these ur obnoxious 'like-seeking' gifs won't put a single kobo in ur acct
why u wicked like this grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by komododragons: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Babzilla:

grin grin
esp those when dey do d bros shakara before
them dey here dey view this thread in silent mode and for there mind dem dey shout "I tus know I thus know I for no form but now I dey here dey view this guy progress"
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by tico1212(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
cummando:
That baba try gaan!!!!! Ibile tins! *sipping goldberg*

That baba try gaan!!!!! Ibile tins! *sipping trophy*
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job
hian una get beef
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
ireneony:
why u wicked like this grin grin...

dont say what u don't know. he might truly luv her
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Rockyrascal(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
See her K-Leg cheesy
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
necosla016:
Awwwww so sweet smiley. Dear Lord this is another reminder oo...

Be it done to you according to your heart desire...Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Komex(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
I just saw the new icap from apple
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by lieutenantHaven: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Olumo rock...hmmm...a nice point to view the brown roofs
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by NevetsIbot(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

Why don't you stop acting stupid_ and provide him with a mouth watering job...VAGABOND.

Is it your business how people spend their day

YOUR BRAIN MUST HAVE BEEN FINGERED.
Whariiis dis SEE BLASTING. MBA ... IF I WERE THE RECIEVER, I WON'T ACCEPT.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by deeLima86(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=komododragons post=49336583][/quote]

Niqqas nor get chill at all grin

The babe dey do you like enemy of progress...I feel you bruh cool
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Perfectionist11: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing sweet pass Black tOtO..

By the time you taste/screw a latina girl..you'll surely change your mind..esp Venezuela and Brazilian chicks..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by macaranta(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Must the legs be K? Well it's none of my business
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by jide333(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
e pain you! ahahaahahaaahaha

halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Harinholar(f): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Whariiis dis SEE BLASTING. MBA ... I I WERE THE RECIEVER, I WON'T ACCEPT.
.....Lolsss.....The picture attached to d post actually got me laughing....Nairaland and pictures ehennnn.....
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by leghagha: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Na green card/resident permit matter
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Harinholar:
.....Lolsss.....The picture attached to d post actually got me laughing....Nairaland and pictures ehennnn.....
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
tosignno:
Hi there my name is tosaino an [artist]
Show Love and pls download
my two songs

first track

Title beginning

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a7c999a4

second track

Title oye koti mo

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/2d9e3785

I hope you will enjoy them

thanks as you download

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by CaroLyner(f): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
for realssssss??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by komododragons: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
deeLima86:

Niqqas nor get chill at all grin

The babe dey do you like enemy of progress...I feel you bruh cool

lol... he be like say her village people send her on mission. God no go allow her accomplish that mission

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
"TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS" entering the thread like ===>

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jackie-chan-chris-tucker-rush-hour-dancing.gif[/img]

N.P ==> MAMA I MADE IT by CASSPER NYOVEST..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
lefulefu:

Even this pishure don make me laff scatter... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by NobleG1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
I hope he is engaged for real, not for paper.
His woman is beautiful.

Good luck to them.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Olofo
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by yinkslinks(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
The guy looks sick

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job
he can afford your destiny if its staked.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by doskie(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
The babe fine oh. Im jealous sha. This juliet no try sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by firstolalekan(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing sweet pass Black tOtO..
RUBBISH
Black is dirty! undecided
Thank God I'm not black undecided
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Thobiy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
VolTOxic:
Awesome view. Those brown golden rooftops are amazing.

I'm not insinuating anything, but I heard that the summit of the rock is the one of the strongest focal point of JAZ.
ibile things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.