Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself (45371 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos / Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Amaechi Swears-In New Acting Chief Judge For Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by SapeleGuy: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2009
gowaga68:

Nice Stuff here
when reading history we have to first look at the cause of the issue spoken of.
I have a Question:
What's the cause of killing the Igbos in the North?

There is no justification for genocide. Laziness, Envy and Hatred are the excuses.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by naijaking1: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
gowaga68:

Nice Stuff here
when reading history we have to first look at the cause of the issue spoken of.
I have a Question:
What's the cause of killing the Igbos in the North?

I would answer this question as if you're truely naive, and that you don't already know the answer after so many writtings on the subject by many people including Lamido Sanusi, etc.

The Igbos(people from eastern Nigeria-including Ijaws, Ogonis, Efiks) have been targets of social, economic, and religious prosecution in the north as far back as the 1940s. These riots, usually organized by local Hausa elites often start on Fridays after prayers, and targets non-Hausa residents of the area. Yorubas have also been attacked, but not as much as the Igbos. The Igbos have been accused of being too successful as petty traders, living immoral lives as christians/pagans, and even planning to replace local Hausa populations with bus loads of Igbos sent in from Onitsha, Warri, or even Aba.
As a youth corper in Kano, I had a first hand experience about Igbos were often attacked. The local elites simply gather some almajiris, and instruct them on how to go around looting, killing, and raping the non-muslim populations of the area as a pretex for retaliation to some unrelated World event.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by dayokanu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2009
I must confess Ojukwu fell like a park of cards for the trap Col Katsina set up for him, and he also failed to recognise the trap Bolaji was luring him into, Bolaji made his Gorge Bush stance of you are " either with us or not no sitting on the fence " Gowon's meek outlook must not be seen as a weakness but should be viewed as a champion gambler whom one cannot predict the strenght or weakness of the aces on his hands.

Col Katsina forced Ojukwu's hand in pulling the east out of Nigeria only for Nigeria to defeat him and he looking real bad. What Ojukwu should have done was wait and agree with each and everyone of them only to strike again in the future. If the Northerners can wait 7 months to revenge the death of the Sarduna and other prominenent politicians killed in Jan 66 why could'nt Ojukwu, he made a tactical error and it was caused by Col Katsina forcing his hands, Who says mallams are fools from what transpired in that confrence Col Katsina was no man's fool he knew what he was saying and doing and he came out on top.

Another view to the whole thing. He baited Ojukwu into going to war knowing he might not be able to stand Ojukwu in words and intelligence.

Like arguing with a boxer and you allowed him to taunt you into throwing the first punch so he could go all the way and pummel you.

Maybe those ppl left were not Igbos and Did Ironsi did as he promise to bring the killers to book?hm Hausa man of then (if permited) dont forgive killin of a brother.(blood 4 blood)

We are not talking of ordinary Hausas here, We are talking of The leader. The Premier of the North, Sardauna of Sokoto. Ahmadu Bello was the Political and Spiritual leader of the North and was killed by Igbo soldiers.

The Prime minister was also killed and after 6 months, Ironsi did nothing. Not only Hausas, many countries would have gone to war also.

Killing one man, Archduke Ferdinand led the whole world into WW1 right?

1 Like

Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by naijaking1: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
I can see and understand why Hausa people would have been peeved by the killing of their leaders, and therefore carry out a retaliatory coup, but carrying that campaign to every Igbo person is quite difficult to explain using rational means.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by okunoba(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2009
@Udezue, u meant to say your reading is selective, that is the only explanation one can give, 4 u to have missed my comments condemning the killings of Igbo`s in the north and categorically stating that the action of few igbo army officers could never justify the mas secare. The killings was evil end of story.

I agree with u, alot more should have been done by Yoruba leaders to stop the killings, saying that, all the leaders of the day from all parts of Nigeria should have done alot more and that includes Igbo leaders. The bottom line is that the leadership of the day failed all of us as they have continued to fail us. An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. I have no problem condemning Yoruba leaders as i just did, while u find it difficult to do so with Igbo leaders. You believe Igbo`s can do no wrong while we Yoruba`s are the scum of the earth.

U are quick to accuse others of hate towards Igbo people when they have a different point of view from your biased one, when in reality u are the one that is full of hate and anger towards Yoruba people. It`s obvious u can`t get away from the hate that was passed on to u from your parents towards non Igbo Nigerians especially we Yoruba`s, I guess u were told, if not 4 the Yoruba`s Biafra would be in existence today. Human beings always looking 4 others to blame.

4 your information I never talked about ethnic issues with my late Dad(RIP) and my mom always said nothing but good things about Igbo`s on the few occasions we dabled into Nigerian ethnic issues. My knowledge of Biafra comes from living and studying in America, we were never thought anything about the war when I was a student in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2009
I can see and understand why Hausa people would have been peeved by the killing of their leaders, and therefore carry out a retaliatory coup, but carrying that campaign to every Igbo person is quite difficult to explain using rational means.

Osama offended USA but USA carried the campaign on all. In situations like that where you kill another tribes leaders, You have declared war and nothing in warfare says for 2 leaders of my tribe you kill, I must kill 2 of yours.

Compare the number of people killed at the WTC to the number of lives already lost in Iraq and Afghanistan in the last 8 years.

War is not a game of an eye for an eye, It might be a slap for a rocket

1 Like

Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by gowaga68: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2009
@dayokanu
we meant the same thing  cheesy
 on ww1 you are right killin of  Archduke Ferdinand led the war.
naijaking1:

I would answer this question as if you're truely naive, and that you don't already know the answer after so many writtings on the subject by many people including Lamido Sanusi, etc.

The Igbos(people from eastern Nigeria-including Ijaws, Ogonis, Efiks) have been targets of social, economic, and religious prosecution in the north as far back as the 1940s. These riots, usually organized by local Hausa elites often start on Fridays after prayers, and targets non-Hausa residents of the area. Yorubas have also been attacked, but not as much as the Igbos. The Igbos have been accused of being too successful as petty traders, living immoral lives as christians/pagans, and even planning to replace local Hausa populations with bus loads of Igbos sent in from Onitsha, Warri, or even Aba.
As a youth corper in Kano, I had a first hand experience about Igbos were often attacked. The local elites simply gather some almajiris, and instruct them on how to go around looting, killing, and raping the non-muslim populations of the area as a pretex for retaliation to some unrelated World event.
  Out of my Question.What is the cause, you can't just tell me is due to this lil things if i may guess you are some how talkin from the Araba Up rising, am i right?
  When you say the main cos of those things then u can know where to start ,
  dont just look at it from your point of view but general.
IGWE_USA:

Again and Again, on the Aburi accord we stand.  . . . . Where do the yorubas stand? hmmmm  . . . Parasitism
Okunoba, please can you tell me the plan yorubas have for Nigeria or what they offer her, if not only to be milking her.
na wa for u sef.

Base on one post here i will like to list some states in the south that dont produce any thing to the country's economy  like Enugu (coal)no more coal in 9ja,Anambra,Bayelsa Palm Oil (lil quantity).
No State in the North that does not produce at list a lil thing to the Country.
Arewa Gida.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by naijaking1: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2009
dayokanu:

Osama offended USA but USA carried the campaign on all. In situations like that where you kill another tribes leaders, You have declared war and nothing in warfare says for 2 leaders of my tribe you kill, I must kill 2 of yours.

Compare the number of people killed at the WTC to the number of lives already lost in Iraq and Afghanistan in the last 8 years.

War is not a game of an eye for an eye, It might be a slap for a rocket
Your first point was a good one, but comparing the Nigerian 1960s situation with Osama is wrong in every way, in bad taste, very condemnable, and not deserving a response.

gowaga68:

Out of my Question.What is the cause, you can't just tell me is due to this lil things if i may guess you are some how talkin from the Araba Up rising, am i right?
When you say the main cos of those things then u can know where to start ,
dont just look at it from your point of view but general. na wa for u sef.
No State in the North that does not produce at list a lil thing to the Country.
Arewa Gida.

Arewa muslimchi ba chawu.
My suspicion that you know the answer to your own question was right, but Araba is not the only incident where Igbos and southerners have been killed in the north for no legitimate reason. The coup was just another reason to do it again.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2009
dayokanu, your way of reasoning would kill Nigeria and ensure permanent enmity in that space for a long time! If I follow you right, what you are saying is that irrationality and stupidity backed by the force of arms is preferable to sanity and rational dialogue. If Ojukwu outwitted the rest of the Nigerian delegates combined, whose fault is that? Should he have babysitted them at the conference, especially when they were deceiving themselves by usurping positions and ranks in the leadership of Nigeria for which they were obviously not qualified?

If Ojukwu was smarter than all of them combined -as history has finally shown- wasn't it better for Nigeria that he should infact be the head of state? But that was Nigeria then! That is still Nigeria today -43 years later! The cart attempting to pull the horse.
But we are all learning from that history.

Because of your type, the next time there is a conflict in that country, you can be sure that we would put might before right! We would amass weapons before caring about the fairness of our position. We would organise mass murder long before even finding out whether there is a non-violent alternative. Hopeless country! Keep justifying evil, history is still unfolding!
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by nduchucks: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
someone mentioned araba.

de sad ting be say, hausas, Yorubas, midwesterners, etc follow participate. de sad history be say, mob of people from all tribes except igbos participated in this particular lynching of igbos.

if una come here dey talk say araba na atrocity wey only northerners carryout, una no sabi de truth. na one of de saddest periods of nigerian history be dat.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by PastorAIO: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2009
okunoba:

@Udezue, u meant to say your reading is selective, that is the only explanation one can give, 4 u to have missed my comments condemning the killings of Igbo`s in the north and categorically stating that the action of few igbo army officers could never justify the mas secare. The killings was evil end of story.

I agree with u that alot more should have been done by Yoruba leaders to stop the killings, but saying that, all the leaders of the day from all parts of Nigeria should have done alot more and that includes Igbo leaders too. The bottom line is that the leadership of the day failed all of us as they have continued to fail us. An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. I have no problem condemning Yoruba leaders as i just did, while u find it difficult to do so with Igbo leaders. You believe Igbo`s can do no wrong while we Yoruba`s are the scum of the earth.

U are quick to accuse others of hate towards Igbo people when they have a different point of view from your biased one, when in reality u are the one that is full of hate and anger towards Yoruba people. It`s obvious u can`t get away from the hate that was passed on to u from your parents towards non Igbo Nigerians especially we Yoruba`s, I guess u were told, if not 4 the Yoruba`s Biafra would be in existence today. Human beings always looking 4 others to blame.

4 your information I never talked about ethnic issues with my late Dad(RIP) and my mom always said nothing but good things about Igbo`s on the few occasions we dabled into Nigerian ethnic issues. My knowledge of Biafra comes from living and studying in America, we were never thought anything about the war when I was a student in Nigeria.

okunoba we greet you o! Aremo. O se Ale ano. You go commot tonight?
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Uchek(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2009
Nairaland is a dunghill. People refuse to educate themselves on an important issue that has affected our collective destiny because the posting, in their reasoning is too long and yet they make conclusions and submissions about the issues that betrays their warped ignorance and illogical reasoning.

No longer we what we are @ 49!

1 Like

Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by gowaga68: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
naijaking1:

Your first point was a good one, but comparing the Nigerian 1960s situation with Osama is wrong in every way, in bad taste, very condemnable, and not deserving a response.
Arewa muslimchi ba chawu.
My suspicion that you know the answer to your own question was right, but Araba is not the only incident where Igbos and southerners have been killed in the north for no legitimate reason. The coup was just another reason to do it again.

Arewa Kasan Musulunchi.
  We hardly diffrenciate between Politics n Religious Matters.
And have u too forgottin what the Northernes Face in Igbo Land?? i have not come across any Northern be him/her a muslim or Christian havin landed property in an Igbo land.(out of the issue here just example).
 The Killing was first done some where not the north do you want some clues?

Onlytruth:

dayokanu, your way of reasoning would kill Nigeria and ensure permanent enmity in that space for a long time! If I follow you right, what you are saying is that irrationality and stupidity backed by the force of arms is preferable to sanity and rational dialogue. If Ojukwu outwitted the rest of the Nigerian delegates combined, whose fault is that? Should he have babysitted them at the conference, especially when they were deceiving themselves by usurping positions and ranks in the leadership of Nigeria for which they were obviously not qualified?
ndu_chucks link=topic=334770.msg4712375#msg4712375 date=1255282174:

someone mentioned araba.

de sad ting be say, hausas, Yorubas, midwesterners, etc follow participate. de sad history be say, mob of people from all tribes except igbos participated in this particular lynching of igbos.

if una come here dey talk say araba na atrocity wey only northerners carryout, una no sabi de truth. na one of de saddest periods of nigerian history be dat.
i point there but what was the cause of Araba?

Arewa Sai may Sallah,

If Ojukwu was smarter than all of them combined -as history has finally shown- wasn't it better for Nigeria that he should infact be the head of state? But that was Nigeria then! That is still Nigeria today -43 years later! The cart attempting to pull the horse.
But we are all learning from that history.

Because of your type, the next time there is a conflict in that country, you can be sure that we would put might before right! We would amass weapons before caring about the fairness of our position. We would organise mass murder long before even finding out whether there is a non-violent alternative. Hopeless country! Keep justifying evil, history is still unfolding!
Yes Ojukwu is well educated which we all know (i respect him for that) and making the smart one a leader is sometimes good but not of a country like 9ja ,if he was the head of state do you mean he would be 100% right?

ndu_chucks:

someone mentioned araba.

quit bad but what was the cause of Araba? in every thing we do the cause determin the out come.

Arewa Tamu ni,Say May Sallah(ko yaya?)
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by nduchucks: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2009
naijaking1:

The Igbos(people from eastern Nigeria-including Ijaws, Ogonis, Efiks)

oh boy, make you no allow niger delta people hear you calling them Igbos. i don warn you.  de onshore oil wey nigeria dey get na from niger delta people land. Igbo people no get oil for south east!
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by gowaga68: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
Well , postin too much issues will not solve any thing ma Brothers And Sisters from one of Sardauna's speech he said we should lean how to stay with out Diffrencies.
Today we have come of Age So we Most look The Way Foward not bleamin this or that.
Nigeria Is our Land where there we like it or not.
WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
gowaga68:

Yes Ojukwu is well educated which we all know (i respect him for that) and making the smart one a leader is sometimes good but not of a country like 9ja ,if he was the head of state do you mean he would be 100% right?
quit bad but what was the cause of Araba? in every thing we do the cause determin the out come.

Making a smart one the leader is always good for any rational people. You obviously agree that Nigeria is not a rational country. Just don't lump everyone into it. We (Igbos) tried our best to introduce rationality into Nigeria. For that we were murdered enmasse. Today we are calling for restructuring (whatever that means!). For that the dayokanus of this world are mocking us. My point is that when next you throw around blames for Nigeria's failure, you would do well to leave Igbos out of that. Thank you!
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by nduchucks: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2009
gowaga68:

quite bad but what was the cause of Araba? in every thing we do the cause determin the out come.

we no go let revisionists come here to tell lies. you ask say na wetting cause araba?

well, nothing like araba ever took place anywhere in the north before 1966. na after nzeogwu chukwuma carryout coup where dem kill the highly loved sardauna of sakwato, tafa balewa, and other northern leaders while sparing igbo leaders wey araba start. before dat time everybody lived in harmony  

me i believe say araba be direct result of dat coup.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2009
ndu_chucks:

oh boy, make you no allow niger delta people hear you calling them Igbos. i don warn you.  de onshore oil wey nigeria dey get na from niger delta people land. Igbo people no get oil for south east!

Though this must qualify as one of the biggest lies of the Nigerian half century, I wouldn't honor that with a reply. What Igbos rely on is far richer than oil. We rely on our natural human resource, unrivalled in Africa!

More people on NL are taking on Igbo usernames to insult Igbo people. I notice that Igbos don't take on Yoruba or Hausa names here to do likewise. It shows that we have more character than our detractors.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by lagman: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2009
IGWE_USA:

Again and Again, on the Aburi accord we stand.  . . . . Where do the yorubas stand? hmmmm  . . . Parasitism
Okunoba, please can you tell me the plan yorubas have for Nigeria or what they offer her, if not only to be milking her.

Why must everything to you have a tribalism undertone? I had been a guest on this forum for some time and just now decided to be a member.  

You and your cohorts seem to have a penchant for calling Yorubas and other tribes all kinds of derogatory names. It seems to me that you are not well acquainted with the history and the people of Youruba land.
Before you make your supposition about any group, shouldn't make an effort to research their history before blabbing? I will not bore you about the rich culture of the Yoruba people before that predates the modern day Nigeria.
Since the formation of Nigeria, do you realize that the Yoruba people have contributed the most to Nigeria and by far the pacesetters in almost all sectors of Nigeria?
Here are some facts for you.
The first people to form resistance against Oyinbo colonization --Herbert Macaulay, founder of the first political party in the history of Nigeria in 1923, Nigerian National Democratic Party (NNDP)
First civil engineer in Nigeria -- Herbert Macaulay
The first Nigerian Medical Doctor --Nathaniel King. 1874 (Before Nigeria became a full colony)
First West African woman medical doctor ---Dr. Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi
First Nigerian head of the Judiciary, and the first chief Justice of the Federation --Sir Adetokunbo Ademola
First Nigerian Chartered Accountant -- Akintola Williams.
First Female to drive a car --- Mrs. Ransome Kuti (Fela's Mum) The lioness of Lisabi.
First woman to lead a resistance --Mrs. Ransome Kuti. The protest of Richards Constitution of 1946
First Nigerian lawyer appointed to the Supreme Court of Nigeria and first SAN  --Rotimi Williams
First western trained psychiatrist in Nigeria and Africa --Dr Adeoye Lambo, former Deputy Director of World Health Organization,
First female professor of Physics --Deborah Enilo Ajakaiye
First engineer in Applied Mechanics and youngest professor at 37 ---Dr Awojobi.
First Nigerian to bring Christian mission (CMS) to the East of Nigeria ---Samuel Ajayi Crowther, and BTW he produced a primer for the Igbo language in 1857.

These people are but a few of Yorubas contribution to Nigeria. Need I say more? Do I need to continue to enlighten you more of the many "firsts" of Awo? First TV, first Radio, first high-rise, first universal education, first free health care, first this, first that.
Do I need to talk about Wole Soyinka, the first Nigerian Nobel winner? Or Gani Fawehinmi that devoted his entire life to humanity, who also published more law reviews than all of Nigeria combined? Do I need to continue? Sade Adu, the renowned multi-Grammy award winner, or do I need to mention Mike Adenuga, the first person in the world to solely fund a billion $$$ marine fiber-optic project extending from England to Nigeria?

Why do you deride us when it is obvious that we have contributed to the development of Nigeria as much as any other tribe? Just so you can hype yourself?  
You call handicap people Almajiris.  Rather than pity them for their condition, you mock them for their inadequacies. Na wa o!  Se o ni oju ani ni?

Back to the Economy

Which tribe did you think manned our ministries and organized our civil service prior to the departure of the British?
Who did you think started the nationalism movement to liberate us from colonization and set us on economic independence path?
Which tribe contributed the most to our GDP pre-independence?
Which tribe contributed the most to our GNP pre-independence?
Which tribe had the most manufacturing industries pre-independence? Have you heard of Apapa Industrial Estate that spans from the present day Apapa to Costain, or Ikeja Industrial Estate or Ilupeju Industrial Estate?
Post-independence, which state contributes the most to our GDP?
Post-independence, which state contributes the most to our GNP excluding oil and gas?
Post-independence, which tribe continues to fight the FG the most against injustice? Gani, Fela, Beko, Wole Soyinka, do they mean anything to you?

You come here and insult their tribe despite the fact that any of the mentioned heroes would gladly fight for you if need be.
You are so affront! You are such an impudent person.

Who is the parasite here? Which tribe took you in, fed you, initially housed you for free, and patronized your trading businesses after the war?
Do you think Alaba and Oshodi markets were built by Biafrans?
Obviously, you are deluded and paranoid thinking that Bia-lost are superior in any shape or form.
Maybe you should attend Ozodi Thomas Osuji's Mental Health seminar, m-a-y-be then you'll grasp a better understanding of yourself. As it is, you are deluded thinking that one ethnic group is superior to the other as you have surmised many times.
Everyday Nigerians of all tribes go out in pursuit of their daily bread contributing to the economy of the nation despite being shafted left, right and center by their leaders.
You! You sit behind a keyboard in Oyinbo land and type gibberish. You are nothing but a Keyboard soldier!

Tell me Biafra's contribution to the nation other than the fact that your silly Bia-nonsense plunged a young nation into an unnecessary war and sets precedence for future coups?  Your Bia-war-mongers are just greedy war-lords that forcibly annexed ND for the sole purpose of exploiting them for resources' sake despite ND's unequivocal objection to war of any kind.
I'll ask you again, who is the parasite? Who has been going around settling in other people's region and deriving his source of income in those regions?
Let me help you define what constitutes a parasite. A parasite is defined as an organism that lives on or in another organism. This relationship consists of a host and an invader. So, who is the host and who is the invader? Are you now clear what a parasite is?  
Rather than be grateful to your gracious hosts, you hurl insults at them. You Bia-whatever is an ingrate!
You pride yourself on been a Christian, do you have an ounce of righteousness in you? I don't think so.

Everyday, you and your cohorts scour the Internet looking for ethnic baiting news.
I tell you, thousands of Bia-rogue bashing documents exist on the Net. Why post them? We all know who does the shadiest biz around the world soiling our already battered image the more.
Many posters have challenged you secessionists to stop coming to Nairand and stop
propagating your stupid, hateful, ethnic-baiting posts.
If I were you, I would take a cue and move on to Bia-la-la land forum. But then, you are who you are, a word is never enough for a --- (fill in the blank.) Eh! You are shameless; you’ll come back to Nairaland to spew more hate threads.

Why don't you guys start practicing your secessionists act in Bia-land? Till then, do not disturb us again with your stupid rants. Take with you, Aloy other ethnic baiters. Y’all are poison to this site!
I am done on this subject, you can continue with your monologue.

1 Like

Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by gowaga68: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
ndu_chucks:

we no go let revisionists come here to tell lies. you ask say na wetting cause araba?

well, nothing like araba ever took place anywhere in the north before 1966. na after nzeogwu chukwuma carryout coup where dem kill the highly loved sardauna of sakwato, tafa balewa, and other northern leaders while sparing igbo leaders wey araba start. before dat time everybody lived in harmony

na true my oga.
Onlytruth:

Though this must qualify as one of the biggest lies of the Nigerian half century, I wouldn't honor that with a reply. What Igbos rely on is far richer than oil. We rely on our natural human resource, unrivalled in Africa!

More people on NL are taking on Igbo usernames to insult Igbo people. I notice that Igbos don't take on Yoruba or Hausa names here to do likewise. It shows that we have more character than our detractors.
at least u sef know.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by nduchucks: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2009
Onlytruth:

i no be proud person, so if you give me facts I go accept ya correction. niger delta people, ijaw, ogoni, etc; say dem no be igbo, so you no fit force dem to be igbos.

if oil dey for any part of south east besides niger delta area,  make you name de area and i go apologise to you.  i dey wait. i sure say you no go run away from de simple question.

dis no be about tribalism. either oil dey for igbo land or e no dey. me i say oil no dey for igbo land, at least dem never find oil there.  if I wrong, tell me where de oil wells of igbo land dey.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by naijaking1: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2009
ndu_chucks:

You're wrong to say that the concept of araba or scession by the north was a direct result of 1966 coup, please educate yourself:

http://books.google.com/books?id=ez58Dwpa8JcC&pg=PA470&lpg=PA470&dq=araba+massacre,+nigeria&source=bl&ots=EHOTmziVvP&sig=2Y-o8R5ZeFR30jy9AzFFVZens34&hl=en&ei=RxrSSu8B82tlAf4xampCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2009
ndu_chucks:

i no be proud person, so if you give me facts I go accept ya correction. niger delta people, ijaw, ogoni, etc; say dem no be igbo, so you no fit force dem to be igbos.

if oil dey for any part of south east besides niger delta area,  make you name de area and i go apologise to you.  i dey wait. i sure say you no go run away from de simple question.

dis no be about tribalism. either oil dey for igbo land or e no dey. me i say oil no dey for igbo land, at least dem never find oil there.  if I wrong, tell me where de oil wells of igbo land dey.

The main question should be, are you Igbo? If yes, then you are even more pathetic! Though we all know you are just a masquerade. I can't show you your land! You are Igbo remember? To help you, yes there is NO OIL IN THE WHOLE OF IGBOLAND. Are you happy now? slowpoke.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
@lagman
We won't leave this forum because this is where your type spreads all the lies and turn around to mourn a disfunctional Nigeria that your ancestors created. Some of you are calling for a revolution now, after you have sabotaged many through the years! Some of you mouth off "all Nigerians are the problem" when 2 million people were starved to death for standing up to separate from you. We won't leave you until you give us our country. F*cking goon!
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by nduchucks: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
Onlytruth:

The main question should be, are you Igbo? If yes, then you are even more pathetic! Though we all know you are just a masquerade. I can't show you your land! You are Igbo remember? To help you, yes there is NO OIL IN THE WHOLE OF IGBOLAND. Are you happy now? slowpoke.

i no know say you be immature person. i no go stoop to ya level, just think well before you come here with false information. people like me go call you out.

learn how to disagree without being disagreable from people like naijaking.  at least him no dey urinate for body and throw tantrum when his points are challenged. ewu can bia
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by gowaga68: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
ndu done come o.
nice one . me sef dey wait,
Onlytruth:

do you want him to be a one side person like your self?

naijaking1:

You're wrong to say that the concept of araba or scession by the north was a direct result of 1966 coup, please educate yourself:

http://books.google.com/books?id=ez58Dwpa8JcC&pg=PA470&lpg=PA470&dq=araba+massacre,+nigeria&source=bl&ots=EHOTmziVvP&sig=2Y-o8R5ZeFR30jy9AzFFVZens34&hl=en&ei=RxrSSu8B82tlAf4xampCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=&f=false
then Oga na wetin happen? and more over i dont read books from such authors(i read from a neutreal person not Igbo,Hausa nor Yoruba person.)
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
ndu_chucks:

i no know say you be immature person. i no go stoop to ya level, just think well before you come here with false information. people like me go call you out.

learn how to disagree without being disagreable from people like naijaking.  at least him no dey urinate for body and throw tantrum when his points are challenged. ewu can bia

Are you Igbo or did some Igbo dude impregnate your mother and ran away, hence the beef against your own? There are many guys like that here in NL. You won't be the first!
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by naijaking1: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2009
ndu_chucks:

There's an Hausa superstition that says that if you take somebody's body parts, assume their name, or even wear their clothing that somehow you would also assume their power. Somebody, in another thread stated how Hausa soldiers would dismember Biafran officers killed in line of duty during the civil war, and use those parts for ritualistic purposes---eg Nzeogwu's eyes were plucked out after he was killed at Nusukka sector by Hausa soldiers.
Similarly, here we have an Hausa-centric person calling himself ndu_chucks, insulting Igbos, spewing hatred against Igbos, spreading misinformation, and somehow still wants to be an Igbo-wannbe?.
You would have to wait long malam, being an Igbo is more than a forged up screen name.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by nduchucks: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2009
naijaking1:

ok, because i no wan read dat book wey i suspect say na revisionist history, I go concede one point. make we assume say the concept of araba don exist well before de 1966 coup.

despite dat asupmtion, de araba wey happen for 1966 na direct reaction to the 1966 coup in my view.  dem go bomb sardauna house for kaduna and sakwato, kill balewa, left igbo leaders alone; shortly thereafter araba start.  

na which other ting you tink say cause that particular araba, if no be de coup?

@naijaking; i no go respond to ya other post, na distraction wey no get use. i know say una no believe in freedom. if i like, my name go be nnamdi. wettin concern una with dat.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by gowaga68: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2009
PPL HERE DONT WANT TO SAY THE TRUTH IF ANY ONE SAYS THE TRUTH THEY DISOWN HIM OR HER
God Help Us.
There's an Hausa superstition that says that if you take somebody's body parts, assume their name, or even wear their clothing that somehow you would also assume their power.
NO SUCH IN HAUSA LAND.
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2009
gowaga68:

PPL HERE DONT WANT TO SAY THE TRUTH IF ANY ONE SAYS THE TRUTH THEY DISOWN HIM OR HER
God Help Us.
What truth That the north was economically unviable before 1914 hence the Lugardian amalgamation to support the north with the resources from the south?
Is it true that Nigeria's best minds have run Nigeria from after the war till date?
What is the truth here?
Re: The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself by nduchucks: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
gowaga68:

God Help Us.
There's an Hausa superstition that says that if you take somebody's body parts, assume their name, or even wear their clothing that somehow you would also assume their power.
NO SUCH IN HAUSA LAND.

gaskiya ta fi kwabo.

naijaking1:

Similarly, here we have an Hausa-centric person calling himself ndu_chucks, insulting Igbos, spewing hatred against Igbos, spreading misinformation.

nwanne m, dis ya accusation na bad ting. abeg, point me to any post wey i spew hatred against igbos, and i will go and modify de post.

if you no fit show me any such post, make you be big enough to come apologise to me.  if i see truth, i go talk am, i no go let una spead lies for here. shikena!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / Rabe Ibrahim Jibia Slumps, Dies During Wedding Ceremony In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.