Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (63028 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by linusbnn(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Long live Nigeria when it comes to buy innoson, but death to Nigeria when it comes to oil money grin grin grin
When it benefits you right?
None of my kobo is going to a low-quality assembled car.

Your comment is trash because you cannot even take a risk and that is attributed to yoruba pple. Learn to appreciate good deeds because notin good comes from your brain
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Shym3xx: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
cckris:

If you lived in Nigeria, you'll see that most Nigerians are trying to improve, just as some Europeans INSIST that Nigerians buy margarine & other harmful products that ENRICH their makers. Buhari's APC maladministration won't be allowed to worsen bad conditions.

No. The problem lies with those who are overly sensitive enough to attack him for doing what everyone does in this social media age. I'm sure you tweet similar things when you buy something and it's giving you problems.

When a new car develops electrical problems after a few years of purchase - it's the manufacturer's fault. Factory problem. Hence they give warranties on new cars. And the fact that he has to pay to fix the problem is problematic. That's a rip off. He shouldn't be paying for anything.

That said, even the best cars develop problems all the time, hence they get called back sometimes. However, you don't see people getting emotional and attacking people complaining on social media about it.

Regardless, overheating and gear box problems within three years put the durablity of those SUVs in a tight spot. And whatever standard the Naij roads are is a non-factor here cos bad roads don't cause electrical problems.

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
freshvine:

It's a symbiotic relationship anyway.

It is the duty of the Ibo man to manufacture a low quality car for the yoruba man.

Interesting postulation. My Yoruba peeps, una hear.

Blame Yorubas for all your faults. It will get you Yoruba customers in no time grin
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by StephanieLuv(f): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.

MUMU2
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by eaglechild: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
I read some funny comments in bewilderment only to realise the thread was in politics section and not car talk.

The age of the vehicle is only a part of the picture. The MILEAGE, maintenance and condition of use is another.

A two and half year old personal vehicle with 15,000 miles that is well maintained is totally different from a 2 and half year old government vehicle that has 200,000 miles on it.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
linusbnn:

Your comment is trash because you cannot even take a risk and that is attributed to yoruba pple. Learn to appreciate good deeds because notin good comes from your brain

Take a risk on a low-quality assembled car that won't last more than 2.5 years before developing faults? Nice business pitch. I'm still not interested.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
This is happening on Twitter right now. Dr Joe Abah is the Director-General, Bureau of Public Service Reforms. He took to Twitter this morning to lament that his Innoson SUV is overheating and has a gearbox problem.

Nigerians reacted. See that after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/president-buharis-aide-cries-out-that.html
You don't know how to taking care of a car, when last did you visited machanic workshop Did you said after two years? When did you bought the and who bought it? Is that not govt plate number If Calaber and Port hacourt Seaports were still in operations, you won't have come here to crying.
Cry cry Buhari's aide. It that what causes recession We don't need your distractions please park well.

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by unmask: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nigerians are funny people....someone has an issue with his car and he his complaining about it, and you are here castigating him....smh....if all the people that have had a Samsung note 7 blow up in their face have kept mum or gone to Samsung quietly. how many people would have known to stay away from the phone till the issue gets fixed?

Same applies to the complaint about innoson's suv. With the man's revelation people will begin to ask more informed questions regarding warranties and replacements.

So please there is nothing wrong with what he has done. That is why we have product reviews on e-commerce sites
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by adisa204(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
This is happening on Twitter right now. Dr Joe Abah is the Director-General, Bureau of Public Service Reforms. He took to Twitter this morning to lament that his Innoson SUV is overheating and has a gearbox problem.

Nigerians reacted. See that after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/president-buharis-aide-cries-out-that.html
After two years, he should go and repair now, why is he crying. You have been using your car for over two years and its just giving u issues and you are complaining.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
eaglechild:
I read some funny comments in bewilderment only to realise the thread was in politics section and not car talk.

The age of the vehicle is only a part of the picture. The MILEAGE, maintenance and condition of use is another.

A two and half year old personal vehicle with 15,000 miles that is well maintained is totally different from a 2 and half year old government vehicle that has 200,000 miles on it.

Being a government official, the man won't have up to 15k miles on that car.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
linusbnn:

What can you produce? 5-6yrs b4 developing fault,my brother talk truth

Does Samsung ask what their customers can produce when they make a complaint?

1 Like

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Junior66(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
I didn't know Nigerians are this stupid o. The positive fron his tweet is that Innosson should up their game. I have seen lots of their vehicles in Awka and to be honest I was only impressed by their luxurious buses. The rest will disintegrate after 3 years on Nigerian roads. There are doing great for now sha.
A quick one here: how many people here will use their hard-earned money to buy a brand new innosson vehicle? I guess only a few who already have spare cars. Govt shuld keep buying to encourage them though.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by eaglechild: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Being a government official, the man won't have up to 15k miles on that car.

Is it his personal vehicle or was it acquired for official use?
Most of the Innoson SUVs used by the presidential aides were acquired by the presidency for their senior staff and are for official use.

He did not state the mileage so we cannot assume anything.

Many companies auction off their vehicles after two years because the maintenance cost becomes overbearing.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by amtalkin(f): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Long live Nigeria when it comes to buy innoson, but death to Nigeria when it comes to oil money grin grin grin
When it benefits you right?
None of my kobo is going to a low-quality assembled car.

Nigeria CAN NEVER be one. It only one when it favors some section. Just see the way the twitter rant was divided Igbos were defending Innoson and Yorubas were rejoicing over it. Same there on Narialand.

It only one when you are benefiting from it
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by unmask: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Larryfest:
But this car design isn't bad atal probably oga used the ride anyhow now he is reading the book of lamentation to us like we were there when he was enjoying it.,
your argument is biased....probably he used the ride anyhow.....how about probably the ride was poorly manufactured?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

No. The problem lies with those who are overly sensitive enough to attack him for doing what everyone does in this social media age. I'm sure you tweet similar things when you buy something and it's giving you problems.

When a new car develops electrical problems after a few years of purchase - it's the manufacturer's fault. Factory problem. Hence they give warranties on new cars. And the fact that he has to pay to fix the problem is problematic. That's a rip off. He shouldn't be paying for anything.

That said, even the best cars develop problems all the time, hence they get called back sometimes. However, you don't see people getting emotional and attacking people complaining on social media about it.

Regardless, overheating and gear box problems within three years put the durablity of those SUVs in a tight spot. And whatever standard the Naij roads are is a non-factor here cos bad roads don't cause electrical problems.
When you see these guys on the roads driving as if they are after fighter jets, you begin to ask yourself who is after them? With the roads they are not fixing.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
eaglechild:

Is it his personal vehicle or was it acquired for official use?
Most of the Innoson SUVs used by the presidential aides were acquired by the presidency for their senior staff and are for official use.

He did not state the mileage so we cannot assume anything.

Many companies auction off their vehicles after two years because the maintenance cost becomes overbearing.

I'm telling you that no official in Nigeria would use IVN low-quality assembled cars as an everyday use.

Which companies are you talking about?

Many companies auction off cars that have been repo-ed.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
amtalkin:

Nigeria CAN NEVER be one. It only one when it favors some section. Just see the way the twitter rant was divided Igbos were defending Innoson and Yorubas were rejoicing over it. Same there on Narialand.

It only one when you are benefiting from it

So you expect Yorubas to defend low-quality assembled cars?

Aren't Yorubas defending Innoson just like Ibos defended Yorubas during the mile 12 attack?
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by MicroBox: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
A presidential aid that is suppose to even deceive us in buying made in Nigeria is busy writing rubbish on social media..
All companies worldwide recall products with issue discovered by end users..
So it's not new thing ok..
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
MicroBox:
A presidential aid that is suppose to even deceive us in buying made in Nigeria is busy writing rubbish on social media..
All companies worldwide recall products with issue discovered by end users..
So it's not new thing ok..

This is not the GEJ government. Imagine, you want the government to deceive you into buying low-quality assembled cars.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by abbeyty(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

The problem with you people is that the Yorubas and Hausas you insult daily are the ones you're insulting to buy your car.
What businessman insults his customers and expects a revenue? grin grin grin
And this is beyond tribalism. I wouldn't buy a car that will get me stuck in an unsecured route in the middle of the night. Innoson has no quality.
I wouldn't spend my money on Innoson.

oga, i don't think you are more a Yoruba than i am, all what i am saying is that we should allow the company to grow there is always a room for improvement like i said earlier Rome wasn't built in a day
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
This vehicle is clearly inferior like the Geely motor.
Well you get what you pay for, am sticking to my trusty pathfinder 10yrs old and still strong far better than the Innonsense. sad
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
abbeyty:

oga, i don't think you are more a Yoruba than i am, all what i am saying is that we should allow the company to grow there is always a room for improvement like i said earlier Rome wasn't built in a day

Another lost "afonja". You're the type the ibos dialy insult on this NL.

There's always room for improvement if companies are willing to listen. We're more concerned about the twitter touts abusing Abah for making complaint on twitter AFTER a failed complaint with Innoson.

Well, me and my Yoruba peeps will not be wasting money on low-quality assembled cars. grin
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by SONofYORUBA: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
kaeforum:
This vehicle is clearly inferior like the Geely motor.
Well you get what you pay for, am sticking to my trusty pathfinder 10yrs old and still strong far better than the Innonsense. sad

lololol grin
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by 9icetoo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
I can understand why you are pained but truth be said Igbo products are one of the problem with our economy.

A brand new SUV for 2yrs should not be developing major Problems ok. I will rather buy a tokunbo car at a higher cost than buying an innoson car that will end up becoming draining pipe to my income on maintenance.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Deilluminator(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Is he the only one using innoson SUV? He must be one of those CHANGE ANGELES Buhari imported from heaven that have nothing to offer rather than destroying everything Jonathan has put in place. His head needs to be examined. Lubish shange.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by 7lives: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:

Buy Nigerian product or you might end up exchanging a dollar for 5k, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
Dr. Joe Abah or whatever your name is...you are shameless. I suspect he's been paid to tarnish Innoson image to prevent the call for federal government to use made in Nigeria cars only in order to grow the economy. Every car manufacturer be it BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, e.t.c; invariably, you will have hundreds of customers out of 200 million customers with overheating and other problems within days of use. That is why cars are recalled every yr by manufacturers.

It's not something to panic or rant on twitter to tarnish their image; simply call them up and tell them this is what is happening, and 99.9% percent of the time, they will fix it for free and even offer you free future service. Quality control is there to prevent issues like but it's not always foolproof; but still very realistic otherwise 50% or more new cars will have issues within days of use. I once bought a brand new Hyundai car for my wife, guess what? Within 24 hrs, it was overheating, smoking steam smoke from the radiator. I took it back to the dealer; guess what? A clamp on one of the radiator hoses was loose, and they fix it within 10mins and offered me a yr free worth of oil change...here in Nigeria. How that could have happened to a brand new car was strange to me at the time but then again QUALITY CONTROL IS NOT FOOLPROOF!

They want to fix gearbox for 500k, what's rubbish is rubbish.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Shym3xx: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
SeriousMinded:

When you see these guys on the roads driving as if they are after fighter jets, you begin to ask yourself who is after them? With the roads they are not fixing.

No matter how crazy you drive - most of the pressure goes to the mechanical parts of the car. Your tyres, brake pads, shock absorbers, car body etc. They don't really affect the electrical parts unless you miraculously rinse the mileage into hundred thousand.

I drive like a crackhead sometimes and my car is still super-fresh and smooth as fvck lol.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:

Nigerians despise anything that originates from Nigeria and worships anything foreign no matter how substandard it is....ironically they complaints there are no jobs..how will there be jobs when patronise everything foreign
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by shuggah(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

But those car brands you mentioned do come out publicly to recall their vehicles when there are complaints like this, Innoson should not be an exception. no be everything be fight!
idiot so after that long A car can still be recalled?? I guess ur ethnic hatred is clouding ur sense of reasoning.
Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Michel2013: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
CSTR2:
That is exactly what they told china.
But that country is now the second largest economy in the world and the largest exporter to Africa.
Atleast igbos are producing and learning. What does the rest of Nigeria produce?

japan,taiwan all started with substandard but today they have achieve standardization. china is current producing according different country specifications and standard but in nigeria they are producing substandard for us due to affordability and lack of govt supervision.

this stupid APC AIDE came out here is just discredit innosson brand but this is a govt that is shouting for industrialization/diversification in order to grow nigeria economy.how does this attitude depict such effort now? why not contact customer's care of innoson motors first? it is only nigeria people allow tribalism and party affiliation to engage in actions and inactions that undermine strategic national developmental indices.thats why we are here today.patriotism demands a continued patronage of one's nation products until standard is achieved.mistakes are bound to be made and be corrected that is why pencils are made with erasers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.