Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80538 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On May 14, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE MARVEL OF GRACE

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 CORINTHIANS 12:1-10

Paul was told by heaven, “My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” Another translation for the word: “WEAKNESS” could be, “NOT ENOUGH.” What God was telling Paul was that His grace was manifested each time he came to the end of the road physically, spiritually, financially, emotionally and indeed in every department of his life and ministry. God was telling Paul: “Each time you come to the end of your best, when you don’t have ENOUGH strength to continue, then My presence which is translated, ‘GRACE’ takes over.”
No wonder Paul shouted in exclamation: “Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me” -Vs. 9b. In fact, in Verse 10, Paul boldly declared further: “I take pleasure in.. .distress for Christ sake, for when I am weak (or when I come across IMPOSSIBLE and shameful circumstances), then I am strong.” The same applies to a user of today’s devotional! In this 2nd quarter of 2019, God will show up each time you encounter impossible circumstances, to demonstrate that His GRACE is enough!
In some cases, God may even allow you to reach the end of the road before He shows up! Yes! In this STORY TO GLORY year, your career, ministry and financial promotion, children’s progress, healing, pregnancy, etc, will be by His grace! Indeed, He wants people to see every department of your life and declare: “Oh, this is simply Grace in action.” Yes, this year, fear not! Your progress shall defy human logic and explanation and this generation shall proclaim aloud: “Behold, practical grace, unearned mercy in action.”
As you depend on the Lord, always remember: “If we all got what we deserved, none of us will be alive to witness today, because none of us will be qualified.” It’s by grace! Oh, I am led to prophesy: “Those planning your PITY and DEMOTION shall come down and lick your DUST!” I see your season of breakthrough maritally, financially, breakthrough in your career, job, business, physically in your health, academics, ministry, etc, in Jesus name! I see NEW HELPERS locating you before the end of this quarter in Jesus name. Pray seriously now in holy anger!

ODM MOBILE APP IN 8 LANGUAGES IS OUT! It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman-14″and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2 LORD GOD, I decree: NO FIRE or Challenge will TURN me into PITY LAND!
3. Holy Ghost, do the incredible and impossible through my life and ministry this year (Pray it seriously)!
4. Lord, TURN ME into Your TOURIST CENTER this year! Let multitudes see the glory of my rising in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7 days)

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On May 15, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: KILLING THE KILLERS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 TIMOTHY 3: 1-9

The insurance industry (risk bearers) is under attack worldwide. One of the most frequent and deadly causes of death in the world today is SUICIDE because of the end-time PERILOUS TIMES (Today’ scripture, Vs 1). It is so bad that many fraudulent INSURANCE policy holders often attempt to shortchange their insurers. Committing suicide is seen as just another way of getting the better of their insurers.
This is done in the hope that the dependants they have left behind, would reap the benefits. Imagine that people are INTENTIONALLY killing themselves to enable money flow into the hands of their dependants. But it is good to know that virtually all individual life insurance policies worldwide contain a clause denying payment if the insured person dies from suicide during a certain period after a policy goes into effect – NORMALLY TWO YEARS! The allowed TWO YEARS is to make sure that, someone who intends to commit suicide immediately after purchase does not buy an insurance!
WHAT A WORLD! I am led to prophesy to you and your family/ministry now: You will CONQUER frustration/ suicide in Jesus name! In these PERILOUS TIMES, I prophesy to you that your desire to walk with God will not produce shame! I prophesy: There shall be provision beyond measure for you and your family this year! What is disgracing others will load you with UNCOMMON GRACE in Jesus name! Hear this: Abraham served JEHOVAH GOD and He gave him riches!
None of those that served this God ended up in frustration/shame and you will not! Ah! Resist thoughts of suicide or committing sin due to financial or ANY KIND OF HARDSHIP! Psalm 132:13 says: “For the Lord has chosen Zion. He hath desired it for His habitation.” See Verse 15: “I will abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor with bread.” Today and this year, you will bury the wicked spirit of frustration caused by delay, SORROW, DEPRESSION, self-pity, poverty, disappointments in Jesus name.
The LORD will satisfy your family and ministry with bread! There are two major classes of Christians: Those that are ambassadors for God and those that constitute an embarrassment to God. Your life will not embarrass God this year! Meditate on God’s Word on prosperity/success. Use the Unfailing Promises pages daily (38 & 39)! I see you and your family killing the Twin End-Time killers (suicide and depression) in Jesus name! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…
1. Thank God now! Pray about today’s message as led now.
2. Uproot every seed of frustration targeted against your joy.
3. Touch your legs and pray: O Lord, accelerate my speed of progress in life and ministry in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On May 16, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WAR AGAINST EVIL WAR DREAMS/MISCARRIAGES!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 29: 8-14

I got the mail below in my box and believe that heaven will use it o rearrange some things in your life/ministry today! It reads: “Good morning sir. I am a user of Our Daily Manna And I have realized that most of the time, what you write on a daily basis is in line with my life, hi today’s devotional, in the prayer points’ section, you asked us to pray seriously about the month and also to pray against miscarriages for women.
I have been believing God for the fruit of the womb, and each time something is about to happen, a dream about me eating or sleeping with someone in the dream comes up and after I wake up, I find myself bleeding at the end of the day. Last night, I ate meat in my dream again and while still in the dream, I found myself bleeding. Immediately, still in the dream, I anointed myself. I woke up suddenly and anointed myself physically and prayed the big shocker was that as I picked I up Our Daily Manna this morning, I saw what you wrote about this I month and miscarriages and I felt that I should write to you and tell you about what has been happening to me so that you can pray with me.
God wants you to know that He has a word in season for every situation. That is why I always emphasise that while putting dates in every edition write-up, just before we go to press, I do not eat and I do not see any human being. While I was dating that edition, I did not know that someone would have a dream on that night, but God saw it months ago, and prepared a word of escape (I always write 3 months ahead).
So, there are no coincidences with God! Secondly, God also wants you to deal with miscarriages of all types. Pull down biological/physical miscarriages, financial miscarriages, career miscarriages, marital miscarriages, spiritual miscarriages, etc. Use today’s devotional to also pull down the foundation of disappointments at the edge of your breakthroughs! Satan is a liar! The Word says your EXPECTATION will not be CUTOFF ( Jer29 :ll; Prov 24:14 )! Miscarriage is not in your FAMILY DNA! Reject it as you pray!
The month of June is the ODM ANNUAL month of MERCY! It is a Month dedicated to do Charity work and to show Practical Love! This should be done throughout the month wherever you are! It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly people’s homes, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230. Acct NAME: “ODM MERCY OUTREACH” or any account on page 29 of this booklet, to help our visitation to orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Count your blessings…
1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. You foundation of miscarriages around my life and ministry, dry up now in Jesus name (Pray it seriously ALL day today).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On May 17, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NOW I KNOW

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 3:1-30

Often, during difficult times, we sing songs like, ‘Trials dark on every hand , and we cannot understand; All the way that God will lead us to that blessed promised land; But He’ll guide us with His eye and we’ll follow till we die; We will understand it better by and by.” This great song recently made more meaning to me when this booklet “OUR DAILY MANNA” was shown to me on the day I wanted to commit suicide about 23 years ago!
That day remains an unforgettable day in my life till date. The demand for this vision and booklet which started with just 50 copies printed with borrowed money, has gone global. The calls we get daily for prayers are almost unbearable to answer. It is like a nightmare sometimes. I return all the glory to God! NOW I KNOW why God allowed the circumstance I went through at that time which led to my suicide mission! By the grace of God, I have helped hundreds who are at the verge of committing suicide. Oh, how awesome our God is, who specializes in turning STORIES TO GLORIES!
No wonder God waited for Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego to be thrown into the fire to prove to people that He was indeed Jehovah Shammah. Now I know that every allowed pain is for an expected gain and every allowed trial is for an approved triumph. Now I know that great miseries provoke great ministries and there can be no lasting wisdom without divinely permitted wounds. Oh, now I know that, “It is a mistake to suppose that men succeed through success; they much often succeed through failures/pain.

Precept, study, advice, and example could never had taught them so well as failure/allowed pain has done” (Samuel Smiles). Beloved, hold on because God will turn that your PAINFUL STORY to a CELEBRATED GLORY and promote you beyond your imagination. Passing through TOUGH TIMES? Very soon you will know why! Hold on! Trust the Right Hand of the LORD!

If you want a miracle that silences your HATERS through YOUR WORDS or if you are experiencing miscarriages/delayed childbirth; or you know of anyone experiencing a delay or for your library update, I recommend my two powerful books titled: MY WOMB MUST OPEN “and “BULLETS IN MY MOUTH/’Visit our Lagos Ogudu bookstore or any ODM distributor
or bookstore worldwide!

Don’t forget the ODM MERCY MONTH – JUNE! Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230. Acct NAME: “ODM MERCY OUTREACH” or any account on page 29 of this booklet, to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning comes…
1. Worship God. Give Him thanks for all you’ve been through.
2. Ask for the grace to hold on till He turns your STORY to GLORY.
3. Lord, do for me what You did for others. Lord, change my story.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On May 18, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: NEW PHONES ARE COMING PLEASE CALL HOME!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6:1-14

Years ago, it would have been considered ‘madness’, because the word ‘SOCIAL MEDIA’ was not in any dictionary. Today, in a few seconds, you can reach the end of the globe! The current iPhone X line is very nice but expensive! The Samsung Galaxy family is still the mainstream Android phone brand to beat, and the new Galaxy S10 is a hit. But even though Samsung phones don’t burst into flames anymore, I still can’t blame you for wanting to look at other options.
In the near future, the following phones will be revealed:
1. Honor View 20. The Honor View 20 might be the best upcoming Android phone you’ll ever get to use because of a trade war – designed only for Europe and Asia!
2. Blackberry Key2 LE: Blackberry has crashed before. But they are planning a comeback through the Blackberry Key2 LE which has Snapdragon 636 processor, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of initial storage, 13MP and 5MP cameras. 3. Nokia 9: Since | their freedom from Microsoft, Nokia is releasing Nokia 8 and Nokia 9 -I very similar to the Galaxy S8.
4.Nubia Red Magic Mars: It is still a wonder why the world needs a dedicated gaming phone like the upcoming Nubia Red Magic Mars – for games! But time will tell. Indeed, the world is bringing communication nearer to the doorstep of the average man. But the nagging question the Holy Ghost is asking you today is: “As Human Communication is improving with better phones and mobile picture technology, is your divine communication with home (heaven) improving?
Are you able to hear from heaven and get a picture (glimpse) of what heaven is doing or wants you to do? Where do you call when the clouds are dark and troubles strike? Do you call home (the Throne of Grace), friends or that rich brother with a fine car in your local church?” Jeremiah 29:12 boldly declares: “Then shall ye call upon Me and ye shall go and pray unto Me and I will hearken unto you.” Remember that when Daniel knew his enemies had ganged up against him and trouble was near, Vs. 10 of today’s scripture says, “…he kneeled upon his knees three times a day and prayed and gave thanks before his God.”
He called home! Not the king who was his friend! And at the end, his enemies fell into everlasting disgrace! In this STORY to GLORY year, you must deal with laziness and prayer killers daily because THERE IS A MOBLIE PHONE within you (anywhere, anytime)! Try embarking on a dry fast like Esther if the problem is stubborn! If your phone lines to heaven have been disconnected, re-package the batteries today again; home is better than any of that mobile phone technology. Call home daily, early and often! Pray seriously NOW!

1. I command all evil traps sent to disconnect me from home (heaven) to be paralyzed today in Jesus name (Pray it well).
2. I receive grace to pray again! Holy Spirit, revive me again!
3. Dear Lord, let me hear and see clearly concerning my destiny.
4. Pray over today! Pray for your life, family and ministry as you are led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On May 19, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: JOHN LENNON: GOD CAN NEVER BE MOCKED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 6:1 -10

In 1966, during his interview with an American magazine, Mr. John Lennon (British singer, songwriter and member of the Beatles -the British rock music group) said: “Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. Jesus was OK, but His subjects were too simple! Today, we (members of the Beatles) are more famous than Him.”
But you know, the truth is that no man can mock God and share His glory in vain. After making the above statement, Mr. Lennon was fatally shot six times just outside his New York apartment building by Mark David Chapman, a jobless man who had gotten his autograph jus! a few hours earlier. Yes, he said Christianity would end. but the good news is that the Beatles musical group, which was the most famous rock group in the world then, disintegrated
disappeared immediately after the death of Mr. Lennon.
Who is more famous today? The Beatles or Jesus? if not for the sake of their usage in today’s devotional, how many people still remember the Beatles? Oh, man s man and God is God! But do you know that each time you commit – sins, you are mocking God to see if He is really alive? Yes, you may not challenge God with your fingers pointed at Him, but does your double lifestyle not challenge His ability to judge? Use today’s devotional to repent and determine to live right.
Stop mocking God with your lifestyle! Yes, God is merciful and kind, but note that: There is always this one fall that can be the end of God’s mercy for you! There is always this one fall that can be the end of grace for you! There is always this one fall that can bring you from grace to grass. You cannot plant a mango and reap an orange! You reap what you sow – today’s scripture Vs 7. Watch it! Clean up now as you pray seriously!

Remember, the 7-Sundays programme titled: 55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS – THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY continues today. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected. Time: 8.00 a.m.

1. Worship the Lord because there is none besides Him.
2. Repent from mocking God in the past by your double lifestyle. Pray about today’s message as it affects you.
3. Lord, receive all the glory in my life. Let nothing else take Your place in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. Lord, disgrace any power that is contending for Your glory in my life/ministry. Pray seriously about your life/ministry now.
5. Pray any other prayer(s) as you are led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On May 20, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: COLOSSIANS 1:19; 2: 1-10

A rapist deemed too obese (FAT) for prison will cost taxpayers at least 1,250 each day he spends in hospital. That’s more than four times the $300 daily cost of keeping an inmate behind bars. Also, the attorney for a 72 year-old man from Florida who was convicted in a tax scheme is using obesity (FATNESS) to try to keep his client out of prison. Curtis Fallgatter wrote in a court filing that Stephen Donaldson Sr. doesn’t have an average man’s life expectancy because he is 5 foot 9 and weighs 273 pounds. Ah!
Years ago, a 44 year-old British man, Frederick McClure, was released earlier than his jail term from prison in the United Kingdom because the authorities said he was too fat to be a prisoner. The man, who weighs 254 kg, had served half of his 5-year sentence for child sex offences before he was released by prison chiefs who expressed delight at seeing him leave. Prison officers complained that the man was costing the prison almost $35,000 a year for a nurse to bathe him and change his socks. The cost of keeping him in prison forced the authorities to release him ahead of his pronounced term.
Since all truth is parallel, what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is: Get fatter in the spirit and get out of demonic jails. The truth that spiritually fat people be oppressed or kept jail by the powers of darkness! Satan takes pleasure in harassing spiritually thin people and I he can manipulate them in the prison house for as long as he wants. Do you know that as far as God is concerned, you are a fat person in the spirit? The Bible says in Colossians 2:9 : “For in Him dwelleth all the FULLNESS of the God-head bodily.”
Then John 1:16 says: “His FULLNESS have all we received, and grace for grace.” That means that everyone who has Jesus on his/her inside is carrying the FULLNESS of Jehovah God since Jesus contains the fullness of the Godhead. That means you must let the devil know that you are loaded to the fullest! Let the dumb devil know that you are too blessed to be stressed and too determined to be defeated. How can a man /woman carrying God be a failure? NO! Let the devil know that you are too favoured to be laboured, too busy to be sad, too positive to be doubtful, and too optimistic to be fearful. Indeed, you are too fat to be in jail. Laugh at the devil now!
ONE- ON- ONE WITH ME IS BACK at Ogudu Mountain. Time: 8am Sundays! Satan is in trouble! Call +234- 805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135 for more information!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Count your blessings …
1. Thank God that you are carrying the FULLNESS of the Godhead. Finish your Bible in 2019. Get fatter!
2 Satan, you are a liar and a failure concerning my life, family and ministry. I am too blessed to be stressed and too full to fail. I am too fat (loaded) to be in your jail. I therefore decree: All your plans and activities in my life, scatter now! Your end has come. Pack your load and go forever in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On May 21, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE POINT OF “IF I PERISH, I PERISH”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 4: 5-17

Be reminded of the definition of commitment: “To BIND oneself o a certain course or policy.” Commitment is when you are ready to die rather than give up! Get to your ministry, office/shop/ business tomorrow and declare: “I’d rather die than give up on this vision/mission.” Make the same declaration concerning your academics, career, marriage, etc.
Note that HAMAN (any strong obstacle) can only bow to ESTHER (any committed and determined person) at the point of “IF I PERISH, I PERISH.” Years ago, what would have happened if Nelson Mandela had given up on his dream while he was in prison during the infamous, inhuman, ruthless and wicked APARTHEID REGIME? This vision and booklet, ODM, would probably not be in South Africa today because I. the author – Bishop Dr Chris, is black and not white.
During his famous trial, just before his 21 years in a lonely prison cell, Mr. Mandela made this bloodstained speech: “During my lifetime, I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people; I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal for which I am prepared to die for.” Did you get that? Oh, thank you Holy Ghost! Did that man not rule that same country 21 years later? He probably read or was inspired by
Esther 4:16 !
In this STORY to GLORY year, determine that for whatever you are believing God for, there is no going back. Determine to proclaim daily: “Though He slay me, yet will 1 trust Him” – Job 13:15 . Determine that since God cannot lie and He cannot fail, you will be yoked (bonded) to your life’s assignment even if it means death. Yes, be determined and never forget an extract from the booklet “Divine Comedy”: “In Fama non si vien, ne sotto cotter — For fame is not won by lying on a feather bed nor under a canopy.” In the uncomfortable trials/bends of life, get to the point of “IF I PERISH, I PERISH” and at the end, by the workings of God, the fame of your testimony shall spread afar off! Amen and amen!
Our New York office is now: Unit C36, 67 West Street, Brooklyn, NY11222. Phone: (Whatsapp and text only) +1347 404 2121. Send in your healing testimonies to: orderodm@gmail.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1 Worship God for the gift of life!
2. Pray seriously again about your 2019 goals now!
3. Lord, accelerate my life’s progress/speed (Pray it well).
4. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers daily.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On May 22, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DOCTOR THAT JUMPED!
REFUSE TO EXPIRE NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 33:1-11

Sometime ago, a medical doctor, All well Orji, jumped off the 3rd mainland bridge in Lagos and died by drowning! It was a suicide attack! After three days, the body was recovered by the Marine Police at the Onikan end of the lagoon. Until his death, Dr. Orji worked at the Mount Sinai Hospital in Surulere area of Lagos State, southwest Nigeria. He was said to be on his way to Victoria Island for a meeting with the Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria when the incident happened.
Temporary reports from Police authorities revealed that the deceased had asked his driver to stop the vehicle before jumping across the bridge and into the water. Gosh! What will make a man, a medical doctor who went to university and passed through seven rigorous years of learning HOW TO SAVE LIVES FROM DEATH, KILL HIMSELF? What made a doctor turn to hopelessness or depression? Indeed the battles of life have no respect for academic certificates or degrees, but your case must be different!
The feeling of hopelessness in your ministry, marriage, business, academics, job, etc, is temporary! A sticker in my bedroom reads thus: “Every Problem Has An Expiry Date.” Yes indeed, life is a struggle, a fight, but no battle is forever! A wise man once said: “If you fail the test of life, there is no resit in heaven.” Our Basic Scripture today says in Verse 7: “And I will cause the captivity (failures) of Judah (put your name) to return and will build them as at the first (Restoration).” Delay or failure is a temporary knock down and not a permanent knock out! (See Micah 7:8 ).
Never forget that suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem and impossibilities vanish when a man and his God confront a mountain. Ah, the Holy Ghost is saying to 46, 900 users of today’s devotional worldwide: “Never expire in that battle! Hold on to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He will do it again and move you from Story to Glory in your divinely-appointed season!” Amen and amen! If the Red Sea could not stop Moses, and if you hold on to God, your STORY TO GLORY GRACE will be seen by all! Again I say: Wait on the Lord! You are unstoppable!
ONE- ON- ONE WITH ME NOW OPEN! Ogudu Mountain 8am Sundays! Satan is in trouble! Call +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135 for more information! See page 45 for details.

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…
1. Pray about today’s word generally as it has affected you now.
2. I speak to you mountain of needs, hopelessness, delay, stagnation, frustration depression, sorrow or suicide thoughts: loose me by fire in Jesus name and go now (Pray seriously).
3. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers today. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:56am On May 23, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE 4 WORDS THAT CHANGED THE EARTH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 2: 1-14

Vs 12 of today’s scripture says: “And Elisha saw it, and he cried, ‘My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof.’ And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.” Amazing! But note these four words: “And Elisha saw it.” That was the secret of the DOUBLE PORTION ANOINTING (DPA) which changed the world in the days of Elisha! HE SAW THE CHARIOT AND HIS MASTER BEING TAKEN AWAY!
Remember that in Vs. 10, after Elisha asked for the DPA as his parting gift from his master, Elijah had told Elisha: “…Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee. it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.” So, despite all temptations to DISTRACT him from the DPA, Elisha stood firm and won the PRIZE after paying the PRICE of determination and courage! And Elisha saw it, are the four words that changed his destiny!
Ah! Elisha RESPECTED the PRIZE and counted it worth waiting for! And indeed, the PRIZE you respect is the PRIZE that will locate you! If you respect your STORY to GLORY testimony, you will wait for it despite all odds! I pray that you will pay the PRICE for your own PRIZE! David paid his price of COURAGE and he destroyed Goliath!
Did he not step up from STORY to GLORY? Esther paid the PRICE of unusual determination and she became a national hero! Did she not step up from STORY to GLORY? Joseph paid the PRICE of holiness and even though he was sent to jail for it, he became a worldwide star! He became the 2nd most powerful citizen of the superpower then – Egypt! No matter what you are passing through, resist discouragement!
Be patient for your PRIZE because your God CANNOT LIE! Avoid stupid HASTE, submission or quitting! WAIT TILL THE END and WAIT till your change comes ( Job 14: 14)! Hold on for that testimony! See it! Wait for it! It is so near! Amen!

Get my new books: “Blasting Down Your Walls of Jericho”, “There Are Bullets In Your Mouth”, “I Shall Not Weep/Mourn” and “My Womb Must Open by Fire ” from any ODM distributor.

PRAYER POINT: Take Song 3: When the morning comes
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. Against all odds, I receive grace to wait like ELISHA!
3. I shall wait till my CHANGE comes! Satan, you are a liar!
4. Holy Ghost, empower me again! I AM NOT A QUITTER! I shall WAIT till my change comes! You arrow of misfortune, I destroy you over my life by the Blood of Jesus NOW!
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On May 24, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: A WIDOW OF 24 DAYS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 4: 1-14

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) lost two of its pilots alongside three . crew members in a helicopter crash on January 2nd 2019. Among the deceased was late Flight Lieutenant Perowei Jacob who served as pilot in command prior to his death. The Late Perowei just tied the knot (wedded) on December 8th 2018, making his marriage only three weeks old before the crash that claimed his life.
So, their marriage lasted for only three weeks, making his wife a widow 24 days after their wedding ceremony. Their plane crashed while providing close air support to troops of 145 Battalion. Damasak in Borno state of Nigeria, but what the HOLY GHOST wants you to know is that it is not how long, but how well you have lived that matters! You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough! You must make the best use of these hours and weeks/years you have been offered by your MAKER!
You must also be thankful for every minute of the blessings in your hands today! NOTHING LASTS FOREVER! I remember Steve Jobs: “Your time is limited, SO don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown out your own inner voice. And, most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. “indeed, “life is a question and how we live it is our answer” (Gary Keller).
Lighten up, just enjoy life smile more; Reject depression! Reject REGRETS! Reject the tears and reject envying others! Did this widow know that she would be married for only 24 days? Yet there are those that have been married for 70 years! Life is a mystery and you must NEVER compare yourself to others! Did Queen Esther know that she would enter into a marriage where she would hardly see her husband? See Vs. 1 of today’s scripture! For over four weeks, she could not see her husband though they lived in the same palace!
Don’t question life! Just live it and give thanks for the gift of life! Close with this: “In the end. it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years” (Abraham Lincoln). Rejoice! Laugh often! Celebrate! Envy nobody! God has a plan!

1. LORD, forgive the days I forgot that You have a plan for me!
2. LORD, forgive the days I was depressed because I was envying others!
3. LORD, forgive the days I forgot that my DESTINY is different from others!
4. I decree: I shall not miss Your plan and I shall not live the life of others! Pray about today now! Cancel a deadly chest injury!
5. Turn me into Your STORY TO GLORY LAND in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:00am On May 25, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I REFUSE TO BE A CONFUSED PARABLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 8: 13-22

THE POETIC narration below about my country talks about the story line of many lives!
“NIGERIA: The land of Generals without war, professors without discovery, politicians without ideology, wealth without prosperity, religion without piety, leaders without vision, the oppressed without worries, courts without justice, criminals without fears, history without glory, heroes without honour, schools without learning, artists without taste, intellectuals without thought, terrorists without identity, appointees without life, hunger without famine, change without progress, next level without foundation, democracy without citizens, unity without love, heroes without sacrifice, policies without plans, crime without culprits, saints without humility, integrity without performance, wars without enemies, billionaires without businesses, youths without dreams, elders without wisdom, Electricity Bills without power…”
And you can add your own lines after the dots! I am so sure there are so many countries on earth with similar stories – STORIES WITHOUT GLORIES! Painfully, that is the lifestyle and story line of many believers! They have prayers without results! They have many STORIES but few or no GLORIES! They have Bible studies without fruit in their lives! They sow financial seeds without any sign of harvest! Hie law of SEED TIME and HARVEST avoids their addresses!
They go to church but the church does not show in them! They sing in the choir, but they are centers of sorrow! They pray a lot but groan in bitter waters! They are vines without grapes and trees without figs! They preach the healing Christ, but they are loaded with strange diseases! Yes! They boast that their God is the ALMIGHTY but they are subdued by conquered demons and principalities! They forgive easily but live hitter lives secretly! Oh, they have become PARABLES without a meaning! No wonder Prophet Jeremiah quipped with deep concern: “The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved” - Jeremiah 8:20.
He was saying that despite all our efforts, WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE of GOOD NEWS! No! No! No! This NONSENSE MUST STOP! Is there no more BALM (comfort) in GILEAD (God’s people)? Is there no more God in ZION? Arise today and cry out to your God: -Turn me into Your EVIDENCE CENTER and I refuse a life that can only be described in three words: A CONFUSED PARABLE!” Pray seriously now!

2. LORD, turn me into Your STORY TO GLORY LAND!
3. I decree: I refuse a life that can only be described in three words: A CONFUSED PARABLE!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On May 26, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDGES 4:17-23; 5:1-3,24-27

Despite the fact that it was Jael – just a common housewife – that God used to root out Sisera, the war general and strongman of Hazor, her coast was not enlarged because Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam, limited her by their blessings. Did you get that? Judges 5:24 says: “Blessed above women shall Jael, the wife of Heber the Kenite be; blessed shall she be above women in the tents”.
Truly, she was blessed, but her blessing was specific (limited) to women in the tents (housewives) only. That means there are even prophetic blessings that can limit you! And thaf s why it’s good that you know the will of God for your life personally and not just depend on a man/ woman Of God! But do you know that Jael could have been greater than women in the tents? Was she not more than that? For a woman to have the extraordinary courage to kill a dreaded man/ war general like Sisera, she was more than just a woman in the tent. Pray that your life will not be limited!
Pray that God will break every limitation, because you are more than where you are now in life and ministry! Refuse to accept any stagnation, limitation or demotion. Determine that you will experience a supernatural STORY to GLORY move in the area of promotion this year! Hear Burke Hedges: “For things to get better, you have to get better! For things to change, you have to change!” Sante Boeve once said: ‘There are people whose watch stops at a certain hour and who remain permanently at that Stage.”
Cry out to God that you will not be a local champion. May your coast be enlarged after the order of Jabez because no matter your present level in life and ministry, you are much more than this! Pray seriously now! Remember, the 7-Sundays programme titled: 55 Secrets of uncommon success – the Story Behind the Glory continues today. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected. Time: 8.00 a.m

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you now.
2. Lord, enlarge my coast (Pray it well and seriously).
3. Holy Ghost, let where I am today be the least in my life and ministry in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. I cannot be limited! Lord, promote me! Uproot stagnation!
5. I scatter the council of diviners concerning my destiny enlargement in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
6. Pray seriously about your life as led now.
7. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers today and daily.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:04am On May 27, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CHRONICLES 4: 1-10

Seiko Holdings Corporation, commonly known as SEIKO, is a leading Japanese company that manufactures and sells watches, clocks, electronics, etc. However many years ago – in the 1940s – the SWISS WRISTWATCH was the attraction of the world and about 80 per cent of the wrist watches sold in the world then were made in Switzerland.
Ten years later (precisely in the late 50s), the digital watch was presented to the leaders of the Swiss Watch Company. They rejected and criticized the new idea because they had the best watches and were number one in watch business Stock Exchange worldwide. Just because they refused to grow, the man who gave them the idea had to sell it to another watch company – Seiko. Seiko developed the idea and were stronger than Swiss watches in shock resistance.
SWISS watch companies however learnt their lesson and bounced back! looking at the history of Swiss watchmaking over the last 30 years, it’s clear that if the industry had not responded to the electronic revolution that was I coming, it would not be in the I profitable position it is today. Over half the value of the more than 500 million watches sold worldwide (roughly 80 percent are being made in Hong Kong and China) is generated by the Swiss watch industry, totalling more than eight billion Swiss francs. Wow! The truth about life is that there is always a greater room (level) than your present room (level).
Pride is the father of shame! Always determine that you will grow more than where you are now. Don’t reject an idea you are not familiar with. Hear John Patterson: “Only fools and dead men don’t change their minds. Fools won’t! Dead men can’t.” Pray therefore over every idea before dropping it if necessary! God is sending me to inform you that you are much more than where you are now. Your business/ministry is more than what they are now! Your prayer life/Bible study experiences are more than what they are now! You can give much more than you are doing now!
Yes, there are more lands to conquer and there are more rivers you must cross, but like Jabez, heaven wants you to cry out: “LORD, ENLARGE MY COAST!” Amen! Remember, next month is ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! A month dedicated to do Charity work and show Practical Love. This should be done throughout JUNE 2019 wherever you are. It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, elderly people’s homes, etc.
Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230 NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH account visitation on page 29 of this booket to help our Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc
MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD!

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you now.
2. Lord, move my life, family and ministry forward and faster.
3. I am more than this. Help me Lord to make tangible progress from this week. (Pray it seriously).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On May 28, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SUICIDE THAT WAS STOPPED! BE A SOLUTION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CORINTHIANS 3: 1 – 8

The following story was told by Ilene Wright: Years ago, a preacher noticed that the family standing in front of him at a New Orleans store did not have enough money to pay for their few items. He tapped the man on the shoulder and said, “You don’t need to turn around, but please accept this money.” The man took the money without ever seeing the preacher.
Nine years later, the pastor was invited to speak at a church in New Orleans. A man walked up to the preacher and shared this story about how he had come to faith in Christ: “Several years ago, my wife and our child were destitute. We also lost all hope, and agreed to a suicide pact, including our child. However, we decided to first give our son some food, so we drove to a convenience store to buy him some food and milk.
While we were standing in line at the store, we realized that we did not have enough money to pay for those items, but a man behind us asked us to please take the money from his hand and not look at him. This man told us that ‘Jesus loves you.’ We left the store, drove to our designated suicide site, and wept for hours. We couldn’t go through with it, so we drove away. As we drove, we noticed a church with a sign out front which said, ‘Jesus loves you.’ We went to that church the very next Sunday, and both my wife and I were saved that day.”
He then told the pastor, “When you began speaking this morning, I knew immediately that you were the man who gave us that money.” How did he know? The pastor was from South Africa and had a very distinct accent. He continued, “Your act of kindness was much more than a simple good deed. Three people are alive today because of it/ Wow! God wants you to be an answer to someone’s prayers! I remember Joel Osteen: “Sometimes your plans may be interrupted because God has somebody He wants you to touch or something special He wants you to do.”
Before I discovered this ODM vision, I nearly committed suicide due to a mid-life battle I was facing! But He was preparing me to be a solution to millions worldwide! Most of the time, God uses people and circumstances to answer our prayers. Paul wrote to the Corinthian church that some planted, others watered, but it was God who brought the increase ( 1 Cor. 3:6 ). Do you know that you can be a PLANTER or a WATERER in someone’s life, family or ministry? Each day, pray that God will use you in someone’s life! May you be the answer to someone’s prayer this year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to your God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led.
2 Lord, make me a daily SOLUTION to someone’s prayers in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On May 29, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SUPER CENTENARIANS! EARLY DEATH IS A WASTER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 5:1-22

Living to the age of 100 in this generation is a celebration. Because life expectancy worldwide is below 100 years, the term is invariably associated with longevity. In 2012, the United Nations estimated that there were 316,600 living centenarians (those above 100 years) worldwide. As life expectancy is increasing across the world, and world population has also increased rapidly, the number of centenarians is expected to increase quickly in the future. In fact, the number of Japanese people aged 100 or older has risen to a record high of almost 70,000 over the past year!
According to the New Scientist Magazine, 66 per cent of these people have reached their 110th birthday, thus becoming super centenarians (those above no years)! On earth today, there are only about 150-500 super centenarians! Is it not amazing that to live to the age of 100 years is now a celebration? As a matter of fact, to live to the age of 45 years in most developing countries today is a celebration. The average life expectancy at birth was 71.5 years (68 years and 4 months for males and 72 years and 8 months for females) over the period of 2010-2015 according to United Nations World Population! Never forget that there were times on earth when the sons of Adam lived to over 200-960 years, but no more.
God wants you to use today’s devotional to attack the spirit of death-before- your-God-appointed-season! Why are many dying so young? Why is the attack of diseases, particularly high blood pressure and diabetes, common with young people today? Determine that you will do your best to live long for your God and for your generation! Exercise regularly! Eat wisely! Avoid stressful conditions/people/places! Why indulge in shouting? Avoid sexual sins (condoms have just 70 percent safety rate).
Avoid dangerous medical conditions, e.g. using untested blood, using old needles, etc! Be prayerful before embarking on any journey! Be holy and make sure that your protective divine hedge is not broken to avoid the serpent (enemies) from biting. May you live long to be a longer blessing to your generation. (Get EXTRA COPIES of ODM for SOULS! GET EXTRA COPIES than you have ever done! You will see EXTRA FAVOUR that cannot be explained! God is a rewarder! Amen! Start today and pray now)! I see great EVIDENCE locating you!

1. Worship the Lord for another day. Pray about your life as led.
2. Repent from any careless, past lifestyle and pray for the sick today.
3. Read Psalm 91:14-16 and bind the spirit of death. Loose long life and ask the Lord to satisfy you. Declare that no evil shall befall you/your family. YOU WILL NOT DIE NOW!
4. Cancel all satanic plans to make sure you do not see the end of this year. Pray any other prayer(s) as you are led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On May 30, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE ELEVATOR OPERATOR: BE POSITIVE

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 3: 1-6; EZEKIEL 14: 3-4

There was an elevator (lift) operator who was such a great encouragement and a “professor” in attitude. On a particular day, the man was so full of happiness and was humming a tune. People called him a “hummer Jeep”, but he wouldn’t stop. One female passenger was so angry at the elevator operator and screamed at him: “What are you so happy about anyway? With bad news all over and crazy bills to match, what the hell is your excitement about?” The man looked at the woman and replied happily: “Well, ma, I’ve never lived this day before.”
Oh, what a way and what an attitude to face each new day, despite the challenges around your life, family and ministry. Be excited because you are alive! Be excited because you have seen today! Do you know that there are people facing similar problems (challenges) like you, who did not live to see today? So, in the midst of the trials and pain, find time to give the devil a ‘black eye’ by your positive attitude. Share this with me: We cannot choose how many years we will live; but we can choose how much life those years will have We cannot | control the beauty of our face, but we can control the expression on it. We cannot control life’s difficult moments, but we can choose to make life less difficult.
We cannot control the negative atmosphere of the world, but we can control the atmosphere of our mind. Too often, we try to choose and control things we cannot. Too seldom, we choose and control what we can… our attitude! Today’s two scriptures are talking about TRUST IN THE LORD ( Proverbs 3: 5 )! Set up no IDOL in your heart ( Ezekiel 14:4 )! Stop IMAGINING HOW that testimony will show up ( Proverbs 3: 6 ). He shall DIRECT or ENGINEER your STORY!
Without a struggle, there can be no progress. Learn to smile in trouble, gather strength from distress and grow in attitude. Brave men rejoice in adversity. Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so is he” (Bhagavad-Gita). In this STORY to GLORY year, be positive daily because God is still on the throne planning your GLORY and GREATER GLORY phase! Ah! I see you dancing very soon in Jesus name!
Get my new books: “Blasting Down Your Walls of Jericho”, “There Are Bullets In Your Mouth”, “I Shall Not Weep/Mourn” and “My Womb Must Open by Fire ” from any bookshop nationwide.

PRAYER POINTS : Take any song of worship now.
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, I TRUST You! I refuse to PANIC concerning my STORY to GLORY testimony again in Jesus name!
3. I scatter every demonic attack on my MIND! I BIND DEPRESSION and HEAVINESS now in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On May 31, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MOTIVATION BULLETS FOR ACTION

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 CHRONICLES 15:1-9

Welcome to this STORY to GLORY hour with He that is called the CONSOLATION of ISRAEL – Luke 2:25 ! Allow the Holy Ghost to use the lines below to ACTIVATE you for GREATER speed to your PROMISED LAND! “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines/FEAR. Sail away from the safe harbour! Catch the trade winds in your sails! Explore!
Dream! Discover” – Mark Twain. “The best motivation is self-motivation. The guy says, ‘I wish someone would come by and turn me on.’ What if they don’t show up? You’ve got to have a better plan for your life than that” – Jim Rohn. Wow! Heaven is again saying to someone: Others have their own battles! Be courageous because there are times like David ( 1 Sam 30: 6 ), when you have to encourage yourself in your warfront! Consider more wisdom tips from the armory of the wise: “No PESSIMIST ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.”- Helen Keller. “What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill.”Failure is an opinion.
It is either an educational tool for starting over or an excuse breeding tool for saying it’s over” -Doug Firebaugh. “Believing a solution paves the way to a solution. JUST BELIEVE” – Dr. David Schwartz.
Close with the Holy Bible and motivate yourself into action: Joshua 1:9 : “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Mr. Asa (today’s scripture, Vs cool, took courage and put away the abominable idols out of all the land of Judah and Benjamin, and out of the cities which he had taken from mount Ephraim. Take courage and do what will make your generation never to forget you. Never, ever, give up!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning comes….
1. Thank God for the Word and pray as you are led.
2. Bind depression of any type. Bind stagnation too!
3. O Lord, empower me to run faster in life and ministry.
4. Pray in TONGUES over your life/ministry now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SMALL LOAF, THE LITTLE GIRL AND CONTENTMENT

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1TIMOTHY 6:1-6; HEBREWS 13:5-6

Once when there was a famine, a kind, rich baker sent for twenty f the poorest children in the town and said to them: “In this basket there is a loaf for each of you. Take it and come back to me every day at this hour till God sends us better times.” The hungry children always quarrelled over the bread, because each wished to have the largest loaf At last, they went away without even thanking the Good Samaritan. But Gretchen, a poorly dressed little girl, did not quarrel or struggle with the rest, but remained standing quietly to the side.
When the ill-behaved children had left, she took the SMALLEST LOAF, which alone was left in the basket, kissed the gentleman hand and went home. The next day, the children were as ill-behaved as before and again, poor timid Gretchen received a loaf scarcely half the size of the one she got the first day. When she went home and her mother cut the loaf open, new shining pieces of Silver fell out Of it! Her mother was very much alarmed and said, “Take the money back to the good gentleman at once, for it must have ‘ gotten into the bread by accident.
Be quick, Gretchen, be quick.” But when the little girl gave the rich man her mother’s message, he said, “No, no my child, it was no mistake, I had the silver pieces put into the SMALLEST LOAF to reward you. Always be as contented, kind and thankful as you are now. Go home now, and tell your mother that the money is yours.” What a life-long lesson! I put it this way: inside the small loaf is wealth! Inside the small loaf is great favour/fortune! Inside the small loaf is long life! No wonder Charles Lamb said: “My motto is: Be contented with little, yet wishing for more.” A Spanish proverb says. “Since we cannot get what we like, let us like what we get.”
Heaven through today’s two scriptures is speaking to you again about the need to be thankful for where you are, while believing God to get to where you should be. In this 2nd quarter of 2019, never forget: Inside the small loaf is wealth! Inside the small loaf is great favour/fortune and long life. Yes! Inside contentment is Peace, Good Health and Long Life! Will you be contented?
This month is ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! A month dedicated to do Charity work and show Practical Love. This should be done throughout JUNE 2019 wherever you are. It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, elderly people’s homes, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230 NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booklet to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: → Count your blessings…
1. No matter where you are in life, be thankful. Give thanks now!
2. Repent from murmuring and complaining in the past.
3. Pray over any matter affecting your peace now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Jun 02, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE FARMER AND THE TREE !

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 20:1-17

A farmer had an orchard from which a particular tree was bearing fruit very well and was meeting the farmer’s needs. Each time the farmer plucked fruit from the tree, he would celebrate the fruit so much and soon forgot to consider the tree producing the fruit. He unknowingly misplaced his priority. He focused on the substance more than the source and gradually the tree began to die and the fruits were reducing in quality and quantity! He got to the tree on a certain day and was displeased with what he saw on it. A fellow farmer heard his complaints and blamed him for neglecting the tree, which was the source of the fruit, and paying attention to the fruit.
What a lesson for everyone! Do you know that many believers are just like the farmer in today’s story? They focus on their jobs more than their service for God! Never forget that the child/children God gave to you as blessings, are not supposed to be your idols. They are for signs and wonders of His glory ( Isaiah 8:18 )! Did The Book (The Bible) not say, “THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME” ( Ex. 20:3 )? Why are you ‘turning His blessings to your little gods? Have you forgotten that He is a jealous God and He will not share His glory with any person/thing?
God wants you to celebrate Him more than you celebrate His gifts to you! God is your source and your Sustainer! He remains the only ONE who can permanently keep your home, job, family and blessings for you CELEBRATE THE GIVER AND NOT THE GIFT! Let your focus be on Him than on any of His gifts/blessings, and more of it you shall receive!
This month is ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY!
A month dedicated to do Charity work and show Practical Love. This should be done throughout JUNE 2019 wherever you are. It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, elderly people’s homes, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230 NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booket to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD!

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 1: There’s not a friend..
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Give the Lord glory for His love that is unfailing. Surrender every person/property in your life to Him again now. Tell Him that He is the greatest desire in all your life (Pray it well).
3. Repent from any idol/other gods in your life/ministry. What are the things you love so much that is affecting your obedience to God? Repent now!
4. Pray about this last month of the 1st half of 2019! Cancel LOSSES and false accusation! Uproot every idol from your life!
5. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BEHOLD THE GLOBAL WARMING: HOME IS SO NEAR!!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 21.-5-28

Ozone, also called, TRIOXYGEN, is a natural inorganic molecule with the chemical formula O3. It is a pale blue gas that smells like Chlorine! The ozone layer is a belt of this natural gas “OZONE” and is about 15 to 30 kilometers above the Earth. It serves as a shield from the harmful ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation emitted by the sun. It does this through its three oxygen atoms which react with the Sun UV rays constantly. But recent news about this OZONE LAYER is provoking today’s scripture!
Vs 25 of today’s great scripture says: “there shall be the signs in the sun and in the moon.” God’s Word cannot be broken! Read this: Few years ago, NASA’s Ozone Monitoring Satellite, registered the biggest hole in the layer. The hole was as big as 28.3 million square kilometers, exceeding the previous record by more than 1 million square kilometers. Ozone is a protective substance cover put by God in the atmosphere (space) to stop or lessen the destructive capacity of the sun’s ultra violet radiation from causing CANCER, etc. That means mankind is in great danger! The enormous size of the hole surprised scientists, this is indeed a sign in the sun, which is what today’s Scripture talks about.
Again, if you ask the former American vice president, Mr. Al Gore (advocate of Climate Change), you would hear the two words: “GLOBAL WARMING” caused by the Ozone layer hole. This means the world is hotter than it was years ago. All the devastating tsunamis around the globe are all effects of Global Warming. The tallest mountain, Kilimanjaro, is no longer freezing at the top and do you know that ice is now melting at the South Pole?
Oh, God help us! These are signs in the sun and in the moon and they signal that the end is near! All the Old Testament prophecies concerning Christ’s first corning (birth), death and resurrection are all fulfilled. Why shouldn’t those concerning His Second Coming be equally true? Clean yourself, watch daily and Let no sin be a barrier to your seeing the Foursquare City. Truly, it is so near. Watch! Watch! Watch!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3 : When the morning comes …
1. Worship the Lord for His death on the cross that has made it possible for you to be considered in a place called heaven.
2. I shall not ignore the signs. I shall not be a foolish ‘Virgin.” Ask for the grace not to miss the Foursquare City (heaven).
3. Lord, shake away anything that will make me to miss heaven in Jesus name. Lord, use my life to depopulate hell.
4. I command every gathering in the wisdom table of darkness against my salvation, to be scattered in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LIFE: TOO BRIEF FOR GRUDGES

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MARK 11: 17-26
This is the true life story of an undergraduate lady who refused to forgive her roommate due to a serious offence. She was bitter that her trusted friend had lied against her (false accusation). She carried this grudge for years, but after graduation, she could not get a job. There were instances, where people with lesser qualifications were chosen while she was mysteriously rejected. The lady who actually lied against her was also gainfully employed (most tomes the mercy of God cannot be explained). This strange dilemma went on for 5 years and life became terrible for her. During her fasting programme, which was provoked by the fact that she was living under closed heavens, the Holy spirit spoke to her about releasing forgiveness to her university roommate. She obeyed and looked for her though it was hard, and within two weeks, got a fantastic job in one of the telecommunication firms. Amazing! The fact, which the Holy Ghost wants you to know, is that life is just too brief to waste it in nursing any grudge against anybody. God wants you to know that each time you are bitter or unforgiving, your heavens become closed and breakthroughs become scarce or slowed down. That is the actual meaning of today's scripture Vs 25-26. No wonder an old Chinese proverb says : "If you are bent on revenge, dig two graves." When your heavens are closed, is it not equal to death? Fight bitterness! One reason Joseph had a cloud of divine favour always around him was because he forgave his wicked brothers and cruel Potiphar's wife very quickly. Mahatama Ghandi jokingly told his friends: "The only devils in this world are those running around in our hearts and that's where all our battles should be fought." Refuse to be your own enemy and refuse to allow a fellow human like you to limit your destiny's height in life and ministry. Forgive someone today and watch daily against a bitter heart on your journey through planet earth because no matter how good you are, there will always be haters of your star. But always remember: Life is too brief for grudges! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There's not a friend...
1. Thank God for the Word. Release forgiveness to all.
2. Repent from keeping grudges now! Satan you cannot close my heavens through bitterness. Pack your load and go NOW!
3. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers today. Pray any other prayers as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE GOD OF SUDDENLY – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 31: 1-11

Acts 16:25-26 – “But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. SUDDENLY there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.” The Greek word for SUDDENLY is APHNO and it means unawares; unexpected, suddenly! We serve the God of Suddenly.
To show that He is God, your God does things quickly, unexpectedly and without warning. HE IS UNPREDICTABLE AND THAT IS WHY YOU MUST NEVER QUIT TRUSTING HIM! If you love God, if you live by faith, if you have been serving God consistently, you are a worshipper of God, you are a tither, you are a generous giver, you don’t live in secret, deliberate sins, then expect the GOD OF SUDDENLY to visit you as He chooses in His divine calendar!
That closed door will open SUDDENLY in your midnight (TRIALS) hour if you stand in PRAISE instead of MURMURING!
Your God can choose the key of SUDDENLY in order to make sure that a DIVINE SURPRISE is activated to confuse every enemy of your STORY to GLORY testimony! As you worship the Lord and believe His promises, I see a “great earthquake” shaking out all that belongs to you into your hands! I prophesy: In this 2nd quarter of 2019, God will do a work that will make you to celebrate! This God will do a work that will make you to dance before multitudes very soon! Consider the beggar at the Beautiful gate: If he was told a day prior to his healing that he was going to walk, I’m sure he would have laughed the person to scorn and explained how he was born like that, over forty years ago.
But because the GOD OF SUDDENLY decided to smile on him, he could not only walk, he could jump and leap and he had every reason to praise God. Oh! The mighty mystery of Jehovah God! He comes when you least expect Him sometimes, because HE OWNS TIME! I see SUDDEN DELIVERANCE from the hands of your enemies! Psalm 64:7 says: “But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.” Oh, your enemies shall be wounded SUDDENLY! That means your deliverance from their evil plans will surprise them! That means your life will disappoint them!
Lift up your hands and give Him praise now for the upcoming, SUDDEN TURN-AROUND!

ODM MOBILE APP IN 8 LANGUAGES IS OUT! It contains ODM in 8 International languages and it has “War Against Haman-14″and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning! Go to google Play Store and download the “ODM MOBILE”APP now!

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, SURPRISE me with miracles from this day.
3. Declare aloud now: “Whether the devil likes it or not, I shall have reasons to testify of God’s goodness in Jesus name.”
4. Pray about today seriously as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE VANITY SCHOOL OF CICERO!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 2:11-21

Welcome! Cicero of the Roman Empire wrote this about the situation during his lifetime:
1. The poor – work & work.
2. The rich – exploit the poor.
3. The soldier – protects both.
4. The taxpayer – pays for all three.
5. The wanderer – rests for all four.
6. The drunk – drinks for all five.
7. The banker – robs all six.
8. The lawyer – misleads all seven.
9. The doctor – bills all eight.
10. The undertaker – buries all nine.
11. The Politician – lives happily on account of all ten.
The above was written in 43 B.C., but valid even today! It shows a world of SELFISHNESS and I call it the VANITY SCHOOL OF CICERO! At every stage of life, the truth is: Only A Few Love You On This Earth! Most People Are After What They can Take Out Of You! From the rich to the poor! From the soldier to the politician, from the banker to the I lawyer, etc, the name of the game is “ME FIRST.” Oh, today’s scripture says in Vs. 20 : “I have been crucified with Christ.
It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son Of God Who loved me and gave Himself for me.” YOU can only be sure of the love of the ONE who loved you and GAVE HIMSELF! David Seabury opined: “People put their interests above all others! No man will work for your interests unless they are his.” Did you get that? It’s a SELFISH WORLD! In fact, someone defined TEAMWORK as: “All for one, especially if that one is me.” Yes! That is why you must NEVER look up to any man or woman for your supply or joy!
If all the people in this world in which we live, were as selfish as a few of the people in this world in which we live, there would be no world in which to live. Did you catch that? Close with Mother Teresa: “One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.” That is why you must love all, trust a few, do wrong to none! Trust God alone!

(This month is the ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! It is a month dedicated to do Charity works and to show Practical Love. This should be done throughout this month wherever you are. It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, elderly people’s homes, etc.
Sow a seed of MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230 NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of ODM to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes,etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD!

2. I am CRUCIFIED with Christ! I live for Him. LORD GOD, use me to show the world Your love daily! Lord, show me MERCY!
3. LORD, forgive the days I was SELFISH and forgot others because of my personal battles.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GRATITUDE GRADUATES YOU!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: COLOSSIANS 3:8-17

The dictionary defines graduation as: “To take on an added degree.” It also defines the word, “GRADUATE” as: “to move up to a higher grade of activity.” In other words, to graduate means an addition or a movement of your life, family and ministry to a higher grade! However, as I prepared to write, I heard boldly, “Tell My people that, ‘GRATITUDE PROVOKES GRADUATION.”
Today’s scripture Vs 16 says: “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in Psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with GRATITUDE in your hearts to God.” GRATITUDE IS WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO SING IN THE MIDST OF LIFE’S BATTLES, INSTEAD OF SECRET ANGER AGAINST GOD! Daily in life, you must realize that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy! Hear Melody Beetle: “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more! It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, and confusion to clarity!
It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” Count your blessings and not your bleedings! Refuse to cry! Hold on to God! In the end, your STORY TO GLORY experience will be so visible to all. Amen and amen!
Note: Your graduation ceremony is being planned in heaven! Disappoint the devil! Live in MERCY!

This month is the ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! It is a month dedicated to do Charity works and to show Practical Love. This should be done throughout this month wherever you are! MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOURHOUSEHOLD! SHOWMERCY! DONATE BLOOD, ETC.

1. Mention some of your past/present blessings and worship the Lord for them now.
2. Lord, promote and graduate me to my next level in 2019. I refuse to be down! I refuse to complain! I am grateful for where I am and for what I am. Worship the Lord again!
3. I scatter the council of diviners concerning the enlargement of my destiny in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
4. Pray for all ODM Partners now! Pray for all who sowed the GLORY-PROVOKING SEED of January and prayed the Psalms as directed! Loose manifestations!
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WAX STRONGER LIKE WINE! DON’T QUIT NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 60:10-22

I am again using the thought-provoking poem below today for our meditation: “When the pendulum of life swings dangerously back and forth, like the massive scrotum of an aged ram, racing and panting at the behest of a mighty wind, learn hard to strike a balance, But don’t ever give up, like the ding-dong of the pendulum. When your glowing lamp dims and runs out of oil, sooner than the break of dawn and fluctuates like a candle in the wind, stoop low to find your last matchbox and strike some sticks for a round of sparks. But don’t ever give up, to the torment of little darkness.
When a thousand monsters form a ring around your nest, and breathe out violence with all their might, bury your seat in the depth of the Rock and like Mount Zion, dig in to endure the breath of violence but please don’t give up! Tough times are like flashes in the pan, though men like wine, wax stronger and better by the minute! Don’t give up.” Paul and Silas praised their God in the night of their lives – ( Acts 16:25 ). No matter what you are passing through, don’t give up now because God is sending an earthquake into your situation!
Never forget the instructions in Isaiah 60:18 (today’s scripture) from the Amplified Bible: “Violence (problems and setbacks) shall no more be heard in your land, nor devastation or destruction within your borders (Life), but you shall call your walls salvation and your gates praise.” In this 2nd quarter of 2019, refuse to complain! Enter into praise! Shame the devil and wax stronger! Your sun will shine again, more and more in your STORY TO GLORY season! Oh! It is so near! Laugh at the devil now! Pray seriously now!

This month is ODM ANNUAL MONTH OF MERCY! A month dedicated to do Charity work and show Practical Love. This should be done throughout JUNE 2019 wherever you are. It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, elderly people’s homes, etc. Sow a SEED OF MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230 NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or any account on page 29 of this booket to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD!
ON THE LAST SUNDAY 30TH JUNE, WE MUST ALL DO A CHARITY WORK WORLDWIDE! SHOW MERCY!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.
1. Lift up your hands and adore your Maker again.
2. Pray about today’s message as it has ministered to you.
3. Laugh at the devil now! Satan, you are a liar and a failure concerning my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. Declare and pray Psalm 71:21 many times now. It’s powerful! Pray about today and any other prayer(s).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TENANT DIED! CULTIVATE RELATIONSHIPS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 18:16-24

A landlord in Vienna, Austria, who unlocked an apartment after his letters announcing a rent increase were not replied, found the body of an elderly 95 year-old tenant, a former university professor in a bed! Investigations believed that the man, Frank Riedl, may have died as many as five years earlier. The police said no one had noticed earlier that he had died because automatic rent payments had gone out regularly from his bank account, which was constantly replenished with automatic deposits from his pension funds.
Wow! The bombshell was when neighbours described the man as a “recluse.” A recluse is a person who loves to live in isolation; though the truth about life is that, it is impossible for one man/ woman to be an island neither can an unfruitful tree make a forest (though it has however been proved that a fruitful tree can make a forest). The open fact about life is that, your destiny is tied to other people’s destinies for godly success and fullness of joy. Hear Joseph Addison: “…three great essentials of happiness are: Something to do, something to love, something to hope for. So, for a man to die alone and unremembered is a big school for the living.
Even if he had no family members, did he not have neighbours? Stephen Wright wrote/asked: “You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?” That means in this world, you will need others at one point or the other. Use today’s devotional to cultivate real relationships. Reconcile with someone!
Proverbs 18:24 says “a man that hath friends must shew himself friendly…” Never forget this: Where you end up isn’t the most important thing. It’s the road you take to get there. The road you take is what you will look back on and call your life.” Don’t eat alone! Don’t die alone! Cultivate relationships again! Get involved in this MERCY MONTH!

THE LORD TOLD ME: “Before your 14-day annual prayer and fasting programme, tell my people to SHOW MERCY TO OTHERS WORLDWIDE!” This is the ORIGIN of the MERCY MONTH OF JUNE before the JULY FAST! It is a month dedicated to do Charity work and show Practical Love. It should involve visiting Orphanages, Hospitals, elderly people’s home, donating blood, etc. Also, sow a seed of MERCY into UBA, ACCT. NO. 1021784230 NAME: ODM MERCY OUTREACH or into any account on page 29 of ODM to help our visitation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Elderly Homes, etc. MERCY WILL NEVER ELUDE YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray generally about today’s message as it affects you.
2. Forgive someone! Mend a relationship today! Make that call now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HELP THEM! SOW HOPE! REAP HOPE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JEREMIAH 29: 10-23

Jeremiah 29:11 (ESV) says: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Yes! The word 'HOPE' in this translation also means AN EXPECTED END! No matter what you ate passing through in this season, the LORD is sending me to announce to you today: "REFUSE TO QUIT NOW! THERE IS HOPE! YOU WILL SIT ON YOUR THRONE with the bold label of " EXPECTED END!" But catch this secret: IT IS WHAT YOU SOW THAT YOU REAP! To reap HOPE, you must SOW HOPE! Sow hope into the lives of those you will meet today and daily! Sow COURAGE, FAITH AND CONFIDENCE into their lives today and daily! Taking the time to help other people without expecting a reward or gratitude is a secret to living an optimistic life! Hear Catherine Pulsifer in the poem, "Weather spoon": " People never forget that helping hand especially when times are tough." Adam Richards wrote: "The process of giving will only serve to open your world in ways you could not even begin to imagine and you will feel a lot better than before you actually preferred that help in the first place." Oh, I love the thoughts of Charles Dickens: "Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible." See how Henry Ford defined success: "To do more for the world, than the world does for you - that is success." Wow! Indeed, if you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path! IF YOU SOW hope, you can never be HOPELESS! Close with Ray Kroc: "The more I help others to succeed, the more I succeed." Yes, that will be your story this year! SOW HOPE! REAP HOPE!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There's not a friend...
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. LORD, forgive the days that I forgot that you have an EXPECTED END for me.
3. LORD, forgive the days I was SELFISH and forgot others because of my personal battles.
4. LORD, thank you for HOPE from above! USE ME to sow HOPE into other lives TODAY and daily this year in Jesus name.
5. Holy Spirit, make me a HOPE AND COURAGEOUS GIVER! Use me to show someone the path to VICTORY! Use me to make someone to LAUGH this week! And I know my own STORY to GLORY testimony will NEVER elude me in Jesus name. Thank you Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU AND YOURSELF!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 22:33-40

It is rewarding to find someone who you like, but it is essential to like yourself. It is wonderful to recognize someone as a good and decent human being, but it indispensable to view yourself as acceptable. It is refreshing to discover people who are worthy of respect, admiration and love, but it is vital to believe that you are deserving of these things. For you cannot live in someone else. You cannot find yourself in someone else! Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never leave nor lose.
So why don’t you believe in your best friend (yourself), and reject that lie of the devil concerning yourself? You are not a nobody! You are not a failure though you have failed in the past. The Holy Book says: “Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF, not more than yourself. Stop pitying yourself! Stop condemning yourself. Stop wishing you were another person! The 2nd commandment begins with yourself but ends with your neighbour! So, you are the foundation/the root of the 2nd commandment. The only way satan can provoke you to break the 2nd commandment is by making sure you hate yourself!
No mixing suit wonder Marcus Aurelius wrote: “I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than on the opinion of others.” Thank God you have made it to the 2nd quarter of this year 2019. No matter how the year has been, never forget: You are the answer to the questions of your life! To the problems of your life, you are the only solution! Believe in yourself! Believe in your God! The 2nd quarter will be greater and may your days be full of laughter. Hold on and hold out!

ONE- ON- ONE WITH ME IS BACK at Ogudu Mountain 8am Sundays! Satan is in trouble! Call +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135 for more information! See page 45 for details.
DO A CHARITY WORK this month! Sow a CHARITY SEED!

1. Thank God for the Word. Pray on it as led now.
2. Ask for the grace to love yourself. Uproot self-pity NOW!
3. Pray over anything still affecting your peace.
4. My STORY TO GLORY testimony is not negotiable in Jesus name. Cancel bad news!
5. Lord, compensate me by Your strong hand.
6. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers as led now. See page 7 now/daily.
7. Pray any other prayer(s) now! Pray in Tongues now

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: EVERY ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDGES 9:22-25; 50-57

It was Edward Bulwer-Lytton who penned: “A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.” Today’s scripture talks about the law of sowing and reaping. It says the men Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech and killed him in battle. Vs. 56 says: “Then God rendered the wickedness of Abimelech, which he did unto his father, in slaying his 70 brethren.”
And the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional: There is a harvest for every seed and there is a reaction to every action. So, dust up your eyes and ease the tears because your labour of love for the Lord is not in vain.” Also, repent from every bad (secret) habit cause pay day is sure! Everything has a consequence!
If you divide/break a church to start your ministry, you will reap the repercussions! If you do evil to your neighbour, nature will pay you back with double evil. So in this 2nd quarter of 2019 and in this STORY to GLORY year, repent and determine to start sowing a new set of seeds/actions again! o matter how smart you think you are, never forget: Every action has a consequence!

Get EXTRA COPIES of NEXT EDITION ODM for SOULS! GET EXTRA COPIES than you have ever done! You will see EXTRA FAVOUR that cannot be explained! God is a rewarder! Start today! I see your great STORY TO GLORY PARTY! Amen and amen!

1. Worship the Lord for the Word today. Pray about today’s word as it affects your life/ministry. Repent if necessary!
2. Lord, cancel the effect of my wrong seeds I have sown in the past concerning (mention them now).
3. Lord, cancel the effect of any wrong seed I have sown in the past concerning my life, family and ministry.
4. Ask for the grace to make restitution if necessary. Return that borrowed item! Pay back what you are owe/what you stole. Confess adultery, stealing, etc.
5. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL NIGHT: THIS IS MY NIGHT OF MERCY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 39:7-23

Today’s scripture says in Gen. 39:21 : “But the LORD was with Joseph, and showed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.” The Holy Ghost wants you to know that: YOU CANNOT MOVE FROM STORY TO GLORY WITHOUT MERCY! WHAT JOSEPH LOST IN THE PAST AND THE PAIN OF THE DELAY HE SUFFERED WAS WIPED OUT BY MERCY! “…the LORD was with Joseph, and showed him mercy, and gave him favour…”
That was the secret of Joseph – from the prison STORY to the palace Glory and that will always be the secret of STORY TO GLORY! When God wants to do a new thing in any life, the first thing He will do is to SHOW THAT PERSON MERCY. As you seek the Lord today/tonight, I see Him showing you MERCY and then, there shall be a rain of STORY TO GLORY and a rain of wonders upon your life, family and ministry! Don’t be lazy!
Join thousands worldwide as we pray from 12am-lam tonight IT IS YOUR NIGHT OF MERCY and it is your STORY to Glory testimony night! Pray the prayers below now and tonight! THE 2019 ANNUAL 14-DAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER and FASTING PROGRAMME BEGINS JULY 7TH-JULY 20TH. Get your, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” and next ODM booklet NOW and start preparing! You will end this year well!
READ War Against Haman-14 Day 17 And Day 18 - LORD, WALK ON THE SEA AGAIN!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. Father, do in my life, what You did in the life of Joseph, in Jesus name.
2. O Lord, show me mercy! My God, show my family mercy today. The God of Joseph, show my career, business and ministry mercy tonight in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously now and tonight 12am).
3 Lord, show me the favour that You showed to Joseph. Show me the promotion that You showed to Joseph. Show me the compensation that You showed to Joseph. Show me the kind of STORY TO GLORY testimony that You showed to Joseph! Show me the kind of honour that You showed to Joseph! Show me the grace/anointing that You showed to Joseph! My Father, show me the kind of mercy that You showed to Joseph in Jesus name (Pray it seriously now and tonight).
4. I silence every prophet of doom in my life. Lord, bring to naught all evil counselors and counsel against me (Pray it seriously now and tonight).
5. Lord, coat my name with fire and favour. Lord, convert my adversity into victory (Pray it seriously now/tonight).
6. Lord, convert my defeat into victory! O Lord, let any problem attached to my names or my family name be neutralized now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: OH, GIDEON! DON’T TURN THAT GOLD TO AN EPHOD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 8:22-28

Welcome to another STORY TO GLORY HOUR with He that turns misery to ministry! It’s amazing that the glory of Gideon was turned into groaning while his fortune was turned into his frustration! This is MOVING FROM GLORY TO STORY! Vs. 27 of today’s scripture says, “And Gideon made an EPHOD thereof, and put it in his city even in Ophrah: and all Israel went thither a whoring After it: WHICH THING BECAME A SNARE UNTO GIDEON, and his house.” Can you beat that?
Note that the gold that was used to make this EPHOD was the gold of the Midianites, which God have to the Jews through the defeat of the Midianites. The gold hat was supposed to be a blessing became a curse! heir breakthrough became their breakdown because the Jews urned the gold into an EPHOD (The high priest’s garment, containing the breast plate which carries the Urim and the Thummim used in finding out the will of God, which they worshipped).
God turned the gold into a snare (a trap) for Gideon! Please don’t turn your triumph into a trap! Don’t worship your body (your good health). Don’t turn your testimony into a test! Don’t worship your gold (your promotion).
When you can’t fast anymore Because of greater comfort in your life/ministry, you are setting a trap under your life’s pathway! Don’t allow any of God’s blessings o become a burden! Many men have stopped loving their wives Because heaven promoted them! The story is worse for women Who have tasted promotion.
They forget that promotion without control leads to commotion/demotion! You must not stop your weekly church activities because of promotion! You must not stop tithing because it is now bigger in size! In this 2nd quarter of 2019, learn from Gideon and never allow the devil to turn /your glory into your groaning and resist his plans to turn your GLORY into STORY! Pray now!

1. Lift up your hands and surrender everything you have to God.
2. Father, may my glory not be turned into my groaning! I resist satanic plans to turn my GLORY to STORY! (Pray it seriously).
3. Father, may my triumph not become my trap (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.