Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80498 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Fabolousibk1(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2019
iambibi:
Alright, you can send me a pm
This Pm thing is not working, have tried it so many times.... Please send me a message here. Ibukun9055@gmail.com...
Thanks
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: STOP THE WEEPING! YOUR "MATTHIAS" IS COMING!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 28: 5-20

Vs. 16 of today's scripture says: "Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them." The Holy Ghost wants you to note the word: ELEVEN! Note that it was TWELVE that He called but only ELEVEN lasted to the end till Judas, the missing one was replaced! The LORD is speaking to a user of today's devotional: Some people may leave you from time to time! Some will BETRAY you like Judas and leave you! Some you have helped in the past may turn against you, but never forget that the LORD still appeared to the ELEVEN even without JUDAS! Wow! One or two people that leave your life or ministry cannot stop God's agenda for you! In fact, a million men or demons cannot stop the LORD's move in your life and ministry! Now catch this: In Acts 1: 25-26, JUDAS was replaced by Matthias and he was numbered with the eleven apostles! Oh, glory to God! Oh! Thank you Lord Jesus! NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE to you concerning your life and ministry! NOBODY AND NO BETRAYAL can stop God! NOBODY who left you can stop you! Stop looking at their departure! It is "MINUS THEM PLUS PROGRESS!" Start seeing a better tomorrow without him or her because MANY MORE ARE COMING! NOBODY IS YOUR GOD! Cut off that emotional attachment to him/her! Let them go because many more are still coming! Stop crying! Stop feeling you are a loser because you lost them! NO! NO! NO! Those that left you are the losers because they were not counted qualified to be a part of your tomorrow! Wow! I have just been told that God will replace everyone who betrayed you and left! Yes! I heard it loud just now at 4:22am as I write! Ah! Pray Seriously now:
1. Lord, REPLACE every JUDAS that has ever left my life and ministry!
2. Lord, send me my Matthias! Send a HELPER that will be more than those who have ever left me!
3. Lord God, heal me emotionally concerning anybody whose departure is hurting me!
4. Holy Ghost, shake away the WRONG PEOPLE from my life, family and ministry in this year 2019! Thank you Jesus! I shall not weep! I shall not mourn! I shall not end up in shame or die! I refuse to dwell in the past! I dwell on my tomorrow and I release FORGIVENESS to them because like Judas, they will meet their waterloo! Thank you Lord for sending that REPLACEMENT for every Judas! Thank you Lord for sending that MATTHIAS to replace that man/woman! Amen and amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: My hope is built...
1. Pray the prayers above AGAIN seriously and begin to WORSHIP THE LORD again!
2. I kick out depression NOW! I see a greater TOMORROW NOW! Pray for your family, helpers and about today as led.
3. Pray in Tongues for at least 15 minutes today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: SHE BREAST - FED ANOTHER PERSON'S CHILD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 40: 1-23

Philippine Airlines flight attendant, Patricia Organo, went above and beyond the call of duty in mid November 2018, when she breast-fed a wailing infant on a domestic flight after the baby's mother had run out of formula (baby formula or baby milk is a manufactured food designed and marketed for feeding to babies and infants under 12 months of age, usually prepared for bottle-feeding or cup-feeding from powder or liquid). Patricia Organo heard a sound coming from the cabin - it was the cry of a baby in distress. She said: "You know the difference between a cry of hunger, a cry of sleepiness or a cry of something else." Organo who has a nine month old daughter, said. So, she walked down the aisle to approach the mum and asked if she needed to feed the infant. That was when the woman revealed through tears, that she had run out of formula (baby food) and there was no formula milk on board. Patricia said: "I thought to myself, there's only one one thing I could offer and that's my own milk." She informed the flight's line administrator, Sheryl Villaflor, of her plan - then she approached the mother again to BREAST FEED THE BABY! Wow! SHE BREAST FED ANOTHER PERSON'S CHILD! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that everybody on planet earth has a "child" Yes! A "child" in this context can be a DREAM, a Goal and Hope for tomorrow! And the Lord is using today's devotional to ask you to HELP SOMEONE'S "CHILD" (their goals, dreams, talents, etc) to live. YOU HAVE A GIFT FROM GOD WHICH OTHERS DO NOT HAVE! There is something SPECIAL about you that can "BREAST FEED" (save) the LIFE OF ANOTHER PERSON'S CHILD!" Yes! YOU ARE A SOLUTION TO SOMEONE ON THIS PLANET! Save a "child" (the dream, vision and mission of another person) like Joseph who interpreted the dream of others when his own dream was passing through delay (today's scripture)! BE A SOLUTION WHEREVER YOU GO today or this year. Millions are passing through problems/ battles! DON'T ADD TO THEIR BATTLES! The problem is a problem; that is why it is called a problem! Stop dwelling on problems! DWELL ON SOLUTIONS! Obstacles, challenges, problems will happen! It's life! We will never have a smooth journey to success always! Instead, choose to embrace challenges. Ignore the negativity and drama that comes with it, and remind yourself often that it is the solution that matters - It is the only that matters! Be a SOLUTION! Help "BREAST-FEED" other people's dreams and yours will never die.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground...
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. I choose to be a SOLUTION CENTER this year! I shall not be an agent of TROUBLE for others! I shall focus on SOLUTIONS to PROBLEMS wherever I go today! So help me God in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Feb 11, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE: NO IRREVERSIBLE LOSS THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ACTS 27: 12 - 44

The Bermuda Triangle is an infamous body of water in the western part of the Atlantic Ocean. It stretches some 700,000 square km (approximately 270,271 square miles) between Florida, Bermuda and Puerto Rico. Also known as the Devil's Triangle, the area features multiple shipping lanes and it has claimed over 1,000 lives in the past 100 years. In 1918, the huge vessel Cyclops went missing in the triangle claiming some 300 lives. The cause of these deaths has remained a mystery. However, experts at the University of Southampton in Britain believe they have solved the Bermuda triangle mystery. They believe the mystery can be explained by a natural phenomenon known as "ROGUE WAVES". They believe that " rogue waves" could be the reason why many boats sink in the mysterious triangle. Rogue waves last only a few minutes and can measure up to 30 metres (approximately). Dr. Simeon Boxall, an ocean and art scientist, said that the infamous Bermuda triangle can see three massive storms coming together from different directions AT THE SAME TIME! Boxall added that, "There are storms to the south and north which come together. And if there are additional ones from Florida, it can be a potentially deadly formation of ROGUE WAVES." According to him, such a surge in water can snap a SHIP, such as the huge CYCLOPS which claimed 300 lives. Oh, apologies for boring you with a "degree course" in "OCEANOLOGY," - the study of the physical and biological aspects of the ocean. What the Holy Ghost is using to remind you is that STORMS AND WAVES are routes you cannot AVOID in your life/ministry, but you will win over them! See what Apostle Paul and the 276 prisoners suffered after they encountered a DEADLY wind called Euroclydon (Acts 27:14). Not all storms come to disrupt your life or ministry; some come to CLEAR YOUR PATHWAY! Some come to show you the people in your boat (true friends or foes)! Some are allowed by God to make you WISER AND STRONGER! So like the angel told Paul in today's scripture Vs. 22 - "for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship " The LORD was saying, "THERE SHALL BE NO IRREVERSIBLE LOSS THIS YEAR!" The SHIP IS REVERSIBLE AND CAN BE REPLACED but LIFE cannot be replaced or reversed! Today, I command by the Word of the Lord, that whatever has swallowed up your fortunes in the past like the rogue waves of the Bermuda shall be brought low in Jesus name. I command every storm confronting you right now to become your PROMOTION LADDER! I decree that NO STORM will SWALLOW UP your STORY TO GLORY testimony and THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS this year! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When the morning comes...
1. Lord, thank you for the WORD!
2. No STORM WILL SWALLOW UP my GLORY and FORTUNE this year!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Feb 12, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY: LORD, CHANGE THE RULE THIS YEAR

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
Genesis 8: 20-22 ;
Galatians 6: 7-8

Welcome to today’s story to glory hour with He that is the ORIGIN AND THE ENDING OF HISTORY! Collective captivity is a difficult curse to break and I will tell why! It is difficult because of the law of sowing and reaping! There is a law of sowing and reaping which God Himself set up.
God is the originator of that LAW! So if your parents sowed death, blood, delay and courses, etc, God will be unjust to say they will not reap it because it’s a law He set up and it must take effect. But however, when you become born Again, for God to break the curse of COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY, He must first and foremost suspend the law of sowing and reaping for your sake! Wow!
God must have to break/suspend His own law and change the rule to bring you out of collective captivity and until that is done, you prayers will be in vain. But today by the mercies of God, Jehovah shall change the rule for the manifestation of your glory hour. Yes! Jehovah the Rule Change shall change and break every existing spiritual law, ancestral law, biological law, scientific law, medical law etc, holding or keeping you in bondage in Jesus name.

To break collective captivity, you must do the following:
1. Confess the sins of your fathers and plead for mercy!
2. Denounce and reject every blood sacrifice made on your behalf and invoke the BLOOD OF JESUS to speak for you!
3. Work for God; serving God unreservedly!
4. Ask God to suspend the law of sowing and reaping for your sake based on your salvation!
5. Then employ the power of positive confession of the WORD! Confess, declare and stand on God’s promises! Let your hands be clean, run from secret sins and practice righteousness. Ah! You are coming out of COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY and RULES will be suspended for your sake!
This is your year! (I shall be available to have a programme for cases of COLLECTIVE CAPTIVITY ON FEB 17th – Time 11am. I am only available on Sundays because I WRITE ON WEEKDAYS! Come with names of family members / ancestral names.

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: The old rugged cross… .

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led now.
2. Confess your sins and the sins of your father’s/mother’s house now.
3. Every loophole of sin holding me captive, I block you now through righteousness in Jesus name.
4. O LORD, suspend, break and change ancestral laws etc for me by fire.
5. O LORD, change the rule for my sake, suspend the law of sowing and reaping for me in Jesus name. pray about today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by EGBEDA101: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Thank you sister for the work you are doing here,remain blessed. I want to chip in a little thing about today's write up. Gods word tells us that Jesus is the end of the law to everyone that believes. So no matter the curse, once we believe in what Christ did for us, we are free in him. Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:46am On Feb 13, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE MILLION-DOLLAR QUESTION! ECHOES FROM THE STORY LAND!
Basic Scriptures: Jeremiah 15: 18 ; John 5: 1-9

JEREMIAH in 15:18 says: “Why is my PAIN PERPETUAL, and my wound incurable, which refuseth to be healed? Wilt thou be altogether unto me as a liar, and as waters that fail:” Millions are asking the same questions worldwide daily and I call it the million dollar question! People are asking and MURMURING that despite their prayers and fasting, miracle answers and testimonies elude them!
Millions are saying ‘IT IS VAIN’ to serve the LORD. Some are saying that HOLINESS and waiting for the LORD are of no use! Furthermore, many are accusing the HIGH and LOFTY GOD of DELAY! But in MALACHI 3:13-14, THE LORD replied: “your words have been stout against me’ saith the LORD. Yet ye say, ‘it is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts?’
No matter how your battles have been, never forget Haggai 2:9 -‘the glory of this latter house shall be greater than that of the former, saith the LORD of hosts.’ You are moving from story to glory this year and you will boldly declare psalm 3:3-‘but thou, o lord, are a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.’ I see your head lifted and not tilted (bowed)!
I see many souls rushing to your glory party! I see the lord troubling -moving your water and I see you moving from Bethesda (the land of story) to Beulah land (your glory land of testimony)! The LORD, who cancelled 38 years of story for the man at the pool of Bethesda, will cancel every incurable and perpetual story concerning you! It is happening now! Shout seven amen now! Pray now!
Make this year so better that last year gets jealous! Something awesome is about to happen! Pray now.
THE UK TELE-CONFERENCE ANOINTING SERVICE IS THIS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 16TH. +44339981254. Access code: 809720#. Time is 8am UK time. I, bishop Dr Chris will be on the line to minister! Other nations can call in.

PRAYER POINTS : TAKE SONG 3: MY FAITH LOOKS UP...
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I shall not die in incurable battles!
3. I SHALL NOT BE A VICTIM OF perpetual delay, defeat, shame and pain. LORD, arise and trouble my water! Take away this pain (OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND MENTION IT).
4. I CLAIM THE MIRACLE OF BETHESDA POOL NOW! I am the next in line. LORD, terminate every delay! Take away my “38”years of battle in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Feb 14, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOU ARE THE NEXT BURNING BUSH! AN UNCOMMON SIGHT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 3: 1-6

Welcome to today’s STORY TO GLORY divine encounter hour with He that DISGRACES THE FIRE WITH THE BUSH! Today’s scripture Verses 2- 3 says: “And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
And Moses said, ‘I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.” Just as MOSES turned to look at the common bush, so will millions TURN TO LOOK AT YOUR LIFE AND MINISTRY this year! You that was despised shall become a TOURIST ARENA for your God this year!
WHY WAS THE BUSH NOT I SOAKED IN A FLOWING RIVER of COOL WATER? WHY WAS THE BUSH SOAKED IN FIRE – BURNING WITH FIERY FIRE, BURNING WITH UNCOMMON BATTLES -BURNING WITH UNCOMMON ENVY, UNCOMMON BETRAYALS, UNCOMMON DELAY, etc? Oh, catch this: THE BURNING BUSH REPRESENTS THE STORY PHASE of every great life! You will be passed through the valley of the shadow of death!
You will be crushed till you cruise! You will be TESTED before you are TOASTED by the world! But hear the final verdict: “AND THE BUSH WAS NOT CONSUMED” Oh, thank you LORD JESUS! The bush was not consumed and no battle is too HOT to rubbish your God because HIS FINAL DESTINATION FOR YOU IS THE GLORY PHASE AND NOT THE “SHAME/STORY” PHASE! Hear George S. Patton: “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.”
Oh, I love Bob Brown: “Behind every successful man, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.” Did you get that? Refuse to quit now! That BURNING BUSH, your unsuccessful years, will BECOME the BRUISING BRUSH of your haters! Hang on! Look up! Begin to dance!
The UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE is This SATURDAY February 16th. Call: 4443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 809720#. Time is 8am UK time. I, Bishop Dr Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…
2. LORD GOD, I decree: NO FIRE or Challenge win TURN me into PITY LAND!
3. Holy Ghost, do the incredible and impossible through my life and ministry this year!
4 Lord, TURN ME into Your TOURIST CENTER this year! Let multitudes see the glory of my rising in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
5. Pray about that battle confronting you! Give Him THANKS now!
6 Pray about today as led now! Hold on and hold out!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:53am On Feb 15, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY LORD, MY GLORY MUST SHINE FORTH!

Basic Scripture: Genesis 45: 1-16

Note today Basic’s Scripture Verse 13: “And ye shall tell my father of all my glory in Egypt, and of all that ye have seen…” There was a season in the life of Joseph where he groaned and grinded in prison. There was a season in his life when all he saw was labeled: “RIDICULE.”
There was a season when all that people saw was SHAME! There was a season when all that “glowed” around Joseph was PAIN. Indeed, there was a season when all that was visible around Joseph was DELAY But the good news is that there was also a season when God removed the GROANING, THE RIDICULE, THE SHAME, THE PAIN, THE DELAY AND STAMPED ON HIM THE 5-LETTER WORD: “GLORY”
As I write in this warm garden tonight, God wants me to let you know that as thousands pray in today’s worldwide vigil -12 am-1 am and after today, there is coming upon you, a new wave of STORY to GLORY relocation! Just as Joseph’s glory became visible, men shall also see your glory this year! There is a woman whose glory will be resurrected by fire tonight! There is a man who has been a laughing stock in the past; the Lord says your glory will be released from captivity tonight!
You will not be an embarrassment to your family again. There is a family that has been having pregnancy miscarriages; the LORD says, that NONSENSE must end tonight! For an ODM user: In 5 days time from today, you will receive a call that will change your story forever! Oh, there is so much power here right now! Lift up your hands now and shout: “STORY TO GLORY!”
Put your hands on your head and declare right now: “My glory shall come forth and shine forth! My glory cannot be hidden anymore! People shall see my glory! People shall talk about my glory from today and from this season! By the anointing of the Holy Ghost, thou God of Joseph, let my glory be seen again.” Pray now and pray at 12am later tonight!
Tomorrow is the UK Tele- Conference ANOINTING SERVICE! Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 809720#. Time is Sam UK time. Bishop Dr Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.

PRAY THE FOLLOWING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW:
1. Thou God of Joseph, let my glory be seen again!
2 The time of my glory has come. O Lord, shake away every satanic covering that is hiding my glory in Jesus name.
3. Ask God specifically: “Lord, let my glory shine forth! Give me a miracle on the following issue(s) tonight (Mention them). Let shame pass over me now” (Pray it very well).
4. Pray the NEW 2019 morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers on page 7.
5. Pray any other prayer(s) as necessary and as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE BATTLE OF CITIZENSHIP – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: COLOSSIANS 3:8-17; PHILIPPIANS 3:20

In what would be the most dramatic move yet in his hard-line immigration campaign, President Trump, has planned to sign an executive order that would remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S. soil. The president says he wants to sign an executive order ending the practice of giving citizenship to those who are popularly called “anchor babies.”
The 14th Amendment of the US Constitution, written in 1868, states: “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.” Trump insists that the words, “subject to the jurisdiction thereof means that he can change the law without amending the Constitution and can do so with an executive order! 7.5% of all births in the U.S. (about 300,000 per year) are illegal immigrants. And about 4.5 million American citizens under
Age 18 are born to illegals. Only about 30 countries, including Canada, guarantee some sort of birthright citizenship, known as “JUS SOLI” (right of the ;rant citizenship based on the principle of “JUS SOLI” SANGUINS” (right of the blood) – where children can only inherit citizenship from their parents, not their birthplace. For example, India abolished “JUS SOLI” in 2004 when thousands of illegal immigrants entered the country from Bangladesh.
So as the nations of the world are debating IMMIGRATION AND CITIZENSHIP RIGHTS, the Holy Ghost wants to use today’s devotional to remind you that YOU ARE A CITIZEN OF a better country – heaven. Your Citizenship is after the order of “DIVINE JUS SANGUINIS” because it came THROUGH THE RIGHT OF THE BLOOD of your, unbeatable Father God! You got Born Again and no man or power can BAN your citizenship in Christ!
See Colossians 3:1 — “If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.” Your passport to heaven is stamped, CITIZEN’ through “JUS SANGUINIS” the minute you accepted Jesus as your Savior…(More in tomorrow’s devotional encounter).

Today is the UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE! Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 809720#. Time is 8am UK time. Bishop Dr Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Others can call in!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My hope is built…
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Lord Jesus of Nazareth, thank you for sharing Your RIGHTS AS the SON and HEIR of ALL CREATION with me!
3. I am a CITIZEN of heaven and I am here as an AMBASSADOR! Therefore I resist every satanic plan to push my FOCUS from my FINAL HOME!
4. Satan, I became a CITIZEN through “JUS SANGUINIS” – THE BLOOD OF JESUS! Therefore I decree: THE BLOOD of Jesus Christ is against you TODAY and indeed this year! The BLOOD is your STOPPER and BLOCKER in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:46am On Feb 17, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE BATTLE OF CITIZENSHIP-2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 13:1-7

It was Aristotle who quipped: “I am a citizen, not of Athens or Greece, but of the world.” Don’t forget that the US president has vowed to stop AUTOMATIC CITIZENSHIP BY BIRTH. He wants citizenship only for legal residents! Whether he would succeed or not depends on the Supreme Court. But the Holy Ghost wants you to understand the POWER OF CITIZENSHIP because there is a strong message for a user of today’s devotion!! Why is CITIZENSHIP SO IMPORTANT?

With CITIZENSHIP comes privileges/rights of belonging to a nation! Yes! One of the greatest RIGHTS you enjoyed when you became BORN AGAIN was that YOU BECAME A JOINT HEIR with Jesus Christ! Hebrews 1:2 is a bang: “Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made The worlds. “The ONE DWELLING IN YOU is THE APPOINTED HEIR TO EVERY POWER, GLORY AND GLAMOUR of this universe! Wow! Yes! All that belongs to Jehovah God, He gave to Jesus! Then on your SALVATION (BORN AGAIN) DAY, Jesus made you a JOINT HEIR with Him!
See Romans 8:17- “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ…” “So as He is, so are we in this world” – 1 John 4: 17b. Oh, I AM JUMPING HERE ALREADY! I have His authority! I have His right! I have His riches! I have His good health. ALL HIS RIGHTS AS A SON ARE ALSO MY RIGHTS! His name is my ROCK! His glory is the LIFTER OF MY HEAD! I cannot fail because HE CANNOT FAIL! I cannot be HURT, because He is IN ME and I am UNTOUCHABLE! His RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES as a SON/CITIZEN are my RIGHTS – EQUAL RIGHTS!

They include:
1. You will NEVER end up at the bus-stop called STORY!
2. You will move from STORY to GLORY!
3. You will be the HEAD of all principalities and POWERS and not the TAIL!
3. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper!
4. NOTHING shall by ANY MEANS hurt you.
5. You shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto you.
6. You shall not lack, want or beg because the LORD is your Shepherd (your President).
7. With long life and good health will He SATISFY you. And lots more! Arise and decree that any satanic plan to CANCEL YOUR CITIZENSHIP of heaven must scatter this year! Rejoice and pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My faith looks up…
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2 Lord Jesus of Nazareth, thank you for sharing Your RIGHTS AS the SON and HEIR of ALL CREATION with me!
3. I am a CITIZEN of heaven and I am here as an AMBASSADOR! Therefore I resist every satanic plan to push my FOCUS from my FINAL HOME!
4. Satan, I became a CITIZEN through,” JUS SANGUINIS’- THE BLOOD OF JESUS! Therefore I decree: THE BLOOD of Jesus Christ is against you TODAY and indeed this year! The BLOOD is your STOPPER and BLOCKER in Jesus name. Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:47am On Feb 18, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: DON’T USE YOUR HEAD TO STOP THE BALL THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ROMANS 10: 6-11; 2 CORINTHIANS 5:7

Dr. Bennett Omalu, a 49 year- old Nigerian-born naturalized America brain specialist said this very recently: “No child under the age of 18 should be heading the ball in soccer. Kids under the age of 12 to 14 should play a less contact form of soccer which we should develop for them. Kids between 12 and 18 can play but should not head the ball. I know this is very difficult for many people but science evolves. We change with time. Society changes! It is time for some of us to change our ways. It does not make sense to control an object travelling at a high velocity with your head. I believe eventually, at the professional level, we need to restrict heading of the ball. It is dangerous. The human brain floats like a balloon inside your skull, so when you head the ball, you suffer brain damage.” Dr Omalu made this statement following his discovery of how American footballers suffer from a brain disease called CHRONIC TRAUMATIC ENCEPHALOPATHY (CTE).
His discovery arose from his autopsy of former Pittsburgh player, Steeler “Mike Webster, in 2002. This was corroborated by inquest into the death of former England and West Brom striker, Jeff Astle. The inquest concluded that Jeff died from brain trauma caused by old, heavy leather footballs.
Autopsies of other high profile footballers also proved that they had dementia linked to heading football! Wow! Don’t tell me I will not be seeing award-winning goal-scoring headers any more, but what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that JUST AS IN THE PHYSICAL, WHEN YOU CANNOT USE YOUR HEAD (BRAIN) TO STOP HIGH SPEED OBJECTS WHEN YOUNG, SO IT IS IN THE SPIRITUAL! Stop using your head to stop enemy bullets! Stop using your head to IMAGINE how God will do what He has PROMISED TO DO! Stop using your head to imagine how you will marry! Stop using your head to joggle your STORY TO GLORY testimony! Yes! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that the just shall walk BY FAITH and not BY BRAIN (their heads)! If Moses had used his HEAD – his BRAIN, he would have drowned in the RED SEA BATTLE!
2 Corinthians 5:7 makes it very clear: “For we walk by faith, not by sight.”
You cannot figure out God or serve Him with your HEAD (your brain or eyes)! In this year 2019, determine that you will not be moved by SIGHT but by FAITH! Faith is all about believing.
You don’t know how it will happen. But you know it will! Faith is like WiFi. It’s invisible, but it has the power to connect you to what you need! Your faith can move mountains but your doubt can create them! Faith does not make things easy, it makes them possible! Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, NOT IMAGINE (using your HEAD), but just breathe, trust and have faith that everything will work out for the best concerning your life and family!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When the morning comes…
1. Thank God and pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from using your head – your brain to judge your God in the past!
3. Oh God, from today, I choose to walk more by faith and less by circumstances around my life, family and ministry! Pray.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE 2019 PEACE SECRET: I LOSE CONTROL! LET GO!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 2: 10-22

Welcome to today’s devotional divine secret of peace!’Most times, when you HURRY to get to your throne before your time, what you produce is ISHMAEL! When you take over the driving seat of your destiny ahead of God, what you will encounter will be called MOSES IN EXILE! Don’t forget that Moses was called but he started out his deliverance and prophetic mission AHEAD OF DIVINE CALENDAR ! So for 40 years, he ran away to the WILDERNESS UNIVERSITY OF LIFE whose Vice Chancellor was the HOLY GHOST with Mr. Jethro (his father-in-law) as Lecturer! Oh! What a painful but NEEDFUL school! Ah! I fear PREMATURE BREAKTHROUGH! It can turn your name to REGRETS ! Note that there is a time to make things happen and a time to ALLOW THINGS to happen! You must discern the difference! Naturally, we are go-getters, doers and pushers! We build things and make things happen on our own terms!
This is one of the greatest struggles many of us deal with on a daily basis – myself inclusive! Allowing things to happen was not in my DNA as a child. I am an “ACTION MAN” but I had to learn through my own UNIVERSITY OF TRIALS that God does not always dwell at JET- AGE AVENUE! I had to let go and allow God to perfect my destiny! I learnt that life does not always go according to our childhood/ adult plans. Oh, I have met people who had their lives turned upside down by cancer or a disease! That was not their plan! I have met a young lady and mother of three, who lost her husband to death at 24! I have met hardworking employees who lost their jobs due to their country’s recession! The list is countless! In the game of life, we” all receive a unique set of unexpected limitations and variables in the field of play. The question is: “How will you respond to the unplanned events of your life?” You can either focus on them and go into self-pity/self blame or try to change things by force! Both are wrong! Peter Marshall prayed: “ Teach US, O Lord, the disciplines of patience, for to wait is often harder than to work.” And the Holy Ghost is saying to you right now: “Wait for me! You have worried long enough! You have struggled enough to make it happen! Now, let it be! Let go and wait for Me! I shall MAKE IT HAPPEN!” I SEE A NEW NAME ON YOU! Amen! The Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service is Sunday February 24th, 2019 due to Possibility of National Election RE-RUN in Nigeria on the Saturday 24th! Theme: “LORD, CHANGE MY NAME!”Time: 7.30 am. Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 2: The old rugged cross…
2. I reject PREMATURE BREAKTHROUGH in Jesus name!
3. I have worried long enough! I have struggled enough! Now LORD, I surrender again the following battles of my life, family and ministry (mention them now). Pray about today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Feb 20, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: VERSOVA BEACH: CLEAN UP NOW OR CLEAN OUT TOMORROW!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EZEKIEL 36: 20-27

Mumbai in India has several beaches. One of them is the Versova beach, a flat, sandy beach with thick mangroves. It now ranks among the top 10 beaches in Mumbai. A young Mumbai lawyer and environmentalist, Afroz Shah, took up a new apartment just a few years ago near the beach. He was taken aback by the volume of garbage he saw on the beach. According to a Mumbai Marine Conservationist, Pradip Patade, “the direction of the wind brings a lot of garbage to Versova. In addition, the beach is surrounded by slums which also bring garbage to the beach.” Shah told CNN, “ I Saw plastic on the beach. It was 5.5 feet high. A man could drown in the plastic. ” He added, “I’m going to come on the field and do something. I have to protect my environment!” To realize his dream, Shah launched What he called “Dates with the ‘Ocean”, a programme which involved clean-up sessions held regularly on weekends where plastics were picked up. He started in 2015 with the help of a neighbour.
Over time, he was joined by over 1,000 volunteers including local Versova residents, slum dwellers, politicians, Bollywood celebrities and school children. Labeled by the United Nations as the “ world’s largest beach clean-up project “, the volunteers cleaned over 50 public toilets at the beach and planted some 50 coconut trees with a vision to plant up to 5,000 in order to turn the beach to a coconut lagoon that it was once known for high recognition of his work, Shah was given the Champion of the Earth award by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)! The story became that of the transformation of a once filthy beach to a fabulous one. Oh, thank you, LORD Jesus! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there is no life that cannot be transformed like the Versova beach so long as there is a willingness to do so.
Somebody out there needs to clean up! Like the Versova volunteers, you can help the person clean up. And for someone using today’s devotional, the Holy Ghost is saying:
It’s time to clean up! You should no longer continue to live a life filled with the garbage and thrash of sin, sickness, disease and satanic oppression.
See what Verse 25 of today’s scripture says, “Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and your idols, will I cleanse you”. Hear Friedrich Nietzsche in, “Thus Spoke Zarathustra”: “One must be a sea, to receive a polluted stream without becoming impure.” The SEA OF THE WORD will help you CLEAN UP! If you don’t clean up now, then the GARBAGE OF SIN OR SATANIC LOADS will CLEAN YOU OUT of YOUR STORY TO GLORY testimony! Clean up a life of poverty, backwardness, stagnation, idolatry, hatred, unforgiveness, disappointment at the edge of a breakthrough, etc. This is your year and you are unstoppable! CLEAN UP NOW!
The Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service is February 24th, 2019. Theme: *LORD, CHANGE MY NAME!” Time: 7.30 am. Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS!

PRAYER POINTS
Take Song 1: Higher ground…
1. Father, give me a new beginning.
2. Confess any secret sin now! Make up with God again today.
3. I reject DEMOTION through sin! I reject DELAY due to secret sins; I repent today in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Feb 21, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC- THE COROLLA: ICHABOD SHALL NOT BE MY NAME!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: REVELATION 3: 14-19; PSALM 42:1-4

Toyota Motor Corporation introduced the Corolla brand in November 1966. Since 1974, the Corolla has been adjudged one of the best selling cars in the world. Acknowledged generally as one of the most fuel efficient cars in the world, its manufacturers have strived over the years to make it a household name in many countries of the world.
Beyond fuel efficiency, analysts say that it has many other things going for it which include its lightweight engine which harnesses advanced technology to deliver better performance, as well as an interior that segs to be admired. About 5 years ago, the Corolla sale hit the 40million mark. Then, the Vice President (Marketing) of Toyota, Jack Hollis, made a statement in which he said that the love affair of the Americans and the entire world with the Corolla began in 1968. He then stated that “the passion is still burning.” Having sold some 40 million and more pieces, he considers the company as one that is just getting started with a BURNING PASSION from Corolla lovers.
Can you beat that? The Holy Ghost wants you to take a (closer look at the passion you have for the things God has I committed into your hands and those things in which you are involved. PASSION they say, is more than just enthusiasm or excitement. It is considered as a compelling desire for someone or something! It is an ambition that is materialized into action that involves man’s tripartite nature (spirit, soul and body). PASSION INVOLVES TRUE LOVE FOR ANYTHING! Zig Ziglar puts it this way: “When you catch a glimpse of your potential, that’s when passion is born.” When you know that your STORY TO GLORY testimony can be BLOCKED when your PASSION dies, then you will hate to sit ON THE FENCE in all you do this year! Hear George Hegel: “Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.
” Today’s scripture speaks glowingly of David’s PASSION for God. He said, “As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after Thee, O God” ( Psalm 42:1 ). Do you still have the passion/zeal you had for God when you first met Christ or you are now LUKEWARM? What of your PASSION for your marriage, ministry, service to God, academic and business pursuits? If your PASSION has been CAPTURED and taken away, then your new name is ICHABOD -departed glory ( 1 Sam 4: 21 )! Reject this! Nobody called ICHABOD will make heaven because the LORD will SPIT you out of His mouth! No ICHABOD businessman, pastor or spouse will testify this year! Use today’s word for a NEW FIRE/PASSION for evangelism, soul winning, prayer, fasting, family life and business commitment, etc. ICHABOD shall not be your name! Ah!
I see a NEW NAME! The Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service is February 24th, 2019 . Theme: “LORD, CHANGE MY NAME!” Time: 7.30am. Come with 3 PRAYER POINTS!

PRAYER POINTS
Take Song 3: My faith looks up
2. ICHABOD – LOST GLORY shall not be my name this year!
3. Lord, change me from STORY TO GLORY!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Feb 22, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: CANNOT SPELL “IMPOSSIBLE” IN MY DNA!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: Matthew 17: 14-21

It was Lady Aberdeen who said, “ The difference between the IMPOSSIBLE and the DIFFICULT is that the IMPOSSIBLE takes a little LONGER time . That means, THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE! It is only a matter of time! Then I am reminded of what the LORD Jesus Himself said in Verse 20 of today’s scripture: .verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, ‘Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” Note the last 7 words of this scripture: and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” Did you digest that? Nothing means nothing!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE if you refuse to quit TRUSTING your God! DELAY does not mean denial and DELAY does not mean IMPOSSIBILITY! The challenges and battles confronting you now.
are setting you up for the greatest STORY TO GLORY testimony ahead NEVER GIVE UP or quit from that dream! I remember Julius Caesar said: “It is easier to find men said: “it is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.” Shocking! Then the great Alexandra Dumas penned: “All human wisdom is summed up in two words – wait and hope.” Yes! WAIT and HOPE conquers SHAME and DISGRACE! This ODM devotional is 21 years old! I started it in rough and painful terrain! I was rejected by many marketers at the beginning but today, it is a different story worldwide! My experience has taught me that: Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet! No wonder the late Robert H. Schuller told the world: “Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient The storm will pass! The spring will come.” The storm will pass and your season MUST come because NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE with you and your God! Close with this: Your prayers and FASTING cannot be in vain! The word “IMPOSSIBLE” is only found in the dictionary of idiots! It is not in your family DNA as a child of God! I see great rejoicing ahead! I SEE A NEW NAME on you! Hold on, hold out and look up . I Pray now! The Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service is February 24th, 2019. Theme: “LORD, CHANGE MY NAME!” Time: 7.30 am. Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS!

PRAYER POINTS Take Song 4: My hope is built…
2. Spirit of God, MAKE ME NEVER to quit!
3. I am a child of God! There is NOTHING like “IMPOSSIBLE” in my dictionary! I refuse to quit trusting God concerning the following issues of my destiny (mention them now).
4. Lord, use my life to show the world that You are a STORY TO GLORY SPECIALIST in Jesus name! I shall WAIT and HOPE on You!
5. Pray in Tongues now! SCATTER evil roots of delay an a satanic roadblocks!
6. Pray about today as led now. Give thanks! See pages 7-9 prayers also!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: WHEN HE SHOWS UP LATE!| FEBRUARY DAY 23 2019

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 2:1-10

See John 2:7-10: “Jesus said to them ‘Fill the waterpots with water.’ And they filled them up to the brim. And He said to them; ‘Draw some out now, and take it to the master of the feast.’ And they took it. When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom. And he said to him ‘Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior; but you have kept the good wine until now!”
Now as I travel around the globe and hear from wounded soldiers of the cross, the “billion dollar” question that always comes to my mind is, “Why does God show up late? Why does He show up sometimes after you’ve done everything possible; you’ve laboured and laboured, you’ve fasted, you’ve prayed, you are holy and you’ve paid and are still paying your tithe, you have forgiven those that never said ‘SORRY,’ etc, and you’re tired and fed up? Why does He show up at the last minute?” It is to make sure ‘that NOBODY takes the glory for what He will do in you and for you! You must also know that whatever takes time to appear, appears well! When He shows up late, He always comes with the best! Samuel came late in the life of Hannah but he was the best.
The healing of the woman with the issue of blood came late but it gave her a place of the memorial in the Book of all books. The restoration of Ruth and Naomi came late but they got the best – Jesus came through them! You may be facing mockery, shame and even reproach NOW, but when your time comes which I know is now, you shall laugh the best laugh and those who will hear shall also laugh with you in your STORY TO GLORY MEGADRAMA script not written by man but by ANGELS.
Wow! At the wedding feast, what was SHAME was turned to FAME! What was to be an EMBARRASSMENT became an ANNOUNCEMENT of GLORY! What was to be a RASH party became a PRAISE party! That is why you MUST NEVER quit trusting this God! Your life, career, and ministry AGAINST ALL ODDS, will end up in laughter, celebration, jubilation, praises and glory! Shout this aloud now: It is my turn to swim and soar in GLORY! This is my STORY TO GLORY YEAR! Though He shows up late, He shows up BIG! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Father!” Arise and pray now!

Tomorrow Sunday, February 24th, 2019 is supposed to be Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service.
Theme: “LORD, CHANGE MY NAME!” Time: 7.30 am. Come with 3 SPECIAL PRAYER POINTS! Pastors will have priority!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 2: The old rugged cross…

1. LORD, arise for me and let any power or personality that wants me to rush and rush and rush out of my place of glory this year, wither by fire in Jesus name.
2. You FRUSTRATION EXTENDERS, you cannot prevail over me this year! I paralyze you now by fire and thunder in Jesus name (Pray it well).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Feb 24, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: FROM ANUS TO ANU! YOUR NAME MUST CHANGE THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 62: 1 – 12

A man with the surname ANUS claims he was unable to campaign politically on Facebook because his name was too rude. Political candidate Luc Anus, is standing as a council candidate in Lobbes, south Belgium, but when someone posted a photo of his election poster online, he decided he would have to change his name. He is now listed as ‘Luc Ami’ on the social media site, with Luc telling local reporters: ‘Facebook just does not accept my name.’ The picture of his election post went viral in Belgium! According to data from the Belgian civil registry, there are 49 people with ANUS as their last names and they all live in the French-speaking Wallonia region of the country.
What a sensational world we live in! This man had to change his name from ANUS to ANU because of politics ! And the Holy Ghost wants you to know that whether the devil likes it or not, YOUR NAME WILL CHANGE THIS YEAR for good! Abram was changed to Abraham! Sarai to SARAH! Simon was changed to PETER! Saul was changed to PAUL! Whatever name your God has not called you will EXPIRE this year! Whatever name EVIL POWERS have forced on you will DRY UP BY FIRE this year and at the LAGOS OGUDU ANOINTING SERVICE 7.30am! NEW DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON odmdaily.com
Note this: Isaiah was a prophet for 59 years in Israel, whose ministry spanned the reign of 4 different kings. See Isaiah 62: 2 – “And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness , and all kings thy glory: and thou shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.” See Vs 4: Thou shall no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shall be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah…”

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 3: My faith looks up…
2. Lord, God of all FLESH; change my name from STORY TO GLORY!
3. Lord, God of Prophet Isaiah; change my name for good!
4. Lord, God of Peter; change my name from COMMOTION to SOLUTION!
5. I reject any name my God has not called me in 2019 (Decree and cancel anything you don’t desire now).
6. Pray about today’s Lagos SUNDAY service now! Pray about today seriously as led now. Worship Him again!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THEY FOUND HIM PRAYING
BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6:1-14

Today’s Basic Scripture Vs. 11 says: “Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God.” The key emphasis there is: THEY FOUND DANIEL PRAYING! They did not find Daniel running around trying to quash the decree! They did not find Daniel crying! They did not find Daniel murmuring! They did not find Daniel lamenting over his age and asking God questions on why he was being allowed to pass through such a tough trial. They did not find Daniel watching TV because he was too discouraged to pray or read his Bible. They did not find Daniel on SOCIAL MEDIA comparing himself to others or deciding that he had to join the crowd. They did not find Daniel pitying himself! The Bible says THEY FOUND HIM PRAYING! Oh, I feel like jumping from this laptop with wild joy! In this year 2019, may your enemies find you praying! May your enemies not find you in adultery or fornication! May they not find you murmuring or in bitterness/malice! May they-not find you fighting your pastor(s)! May they not find you cheating or lying! Yes, may they not find you outside the will of God on any matter! No matter what you are going through or how 2019 has been, determine that you are going to be a PRAYING DANIEL in your generation. Determine that you will continue to hold on to God and to His Word. Determine that you will NEVER give up concerning your heart’s expectations /21-day fasting of January. Determine that your confidence in God will not fail. Determine that you will continue to TRUST like Daniel TRUSTED HIS GOD! Determine that you will wait like Daniel waited and the good news is: YOU WILL MOVE FROM STORY TO GLORY AND YOU WILL GET DANIEL’S RESULT. AH! YOU WILL TESTIFY LIKE DANIEL DID EVEN IN THE MIDST OF HIS HATERS! This is your year and every EVIL LION PLANNED to consume you will consume your haters! Hold on! Look to God and never quit! See Hebrews 10:35-39 and pray now!

ODM WHEREVER YOU GO! ODM MOBILE APP COMING OUT SOON! It contains 8 international languages! It’s EXPLOSIVE! Wow! Give out this booklet as a seed into somebody’s life today! Give out Children ODM and “War Against Haman – 14 booklets

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 4: My hope is built…

1. Worship the Lord for the year 2019.
2. O Lord, grant me the grace to wait on You like Daniel did.
3.Father, grant me the grace to trust You to the end like Daniel did. I shall not cast away my confidence in Jesus name.
4. Pray about this end of month! Cancel bad news! Loose that NEW NAME again!
5. Pray seriously in Tongues over your life/ministry now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC- TOO PRETTY TO GO TO JAIL?
BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 14:12-16; EZEKIEL28: 11-19

A South Carolina woman, Lauren Elizabeth Cutshaw. was celebrating her 33rd birthday. Driving at 60 miles per hour on Saturday 11th August 2018, she was pulled over by the police of Bluffton Police Department at 1:45 am for speeding through a four-way stop sign. She told the cops that she shouldn’t be arrested because she was a “very clean, thoroughbred, white girl”. She told the police even more; “I am a white, clean girl. I’ve never been arrested; can’t you see that in your system? Can’t you see I graduated from a really good university, I was almost valedictorian”? When she was confronted with the possibility of going to jail, she said, “I don’t wanna know what it is like. I’m a pretty girl. Please don’t make me go in there.” She added that she had just two glasses of wine! Lauren’s lecture however, did not convince the police officers. They arrested her and charged her with speeding, disregarding a stop sign, simple possession of marijuana, driving under the influence and possession of drugs.
What a strange world! TOO PRETTY FOR JAIL, BUT TOO PRETTY TO COMMIT A CRIME? Oh, the devil is a bad and ‘stupid DEVIL! He can use beauty, riches, intelligence or even the anointing (pride like LUCIFER) to deceive people! Beauty, looks, education, career, connections, riches, etc, are not determinants of destiny and what happens to you in this life or hereafter.
Sickness, disease, poverty, suffering, prosperity, wealth and the like, know no colour, education, riches or looks. The God we serve, who created the heavens and the earth, is equally no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34, Romans 2:11). Life does not judge us by how we look, but what we do!”No matter how good looking you may be, if you don’t give what it takes to succeed, success may become a mirage.
Psalm 9:17 states, “The wicked shall be turned to hell, And all nations that forget God.” Beautiful women, handsome men and celebrities will end up in hell if they forget God. That SECRET FORNICATION or ADULTERY, that secret lesbianism or immorality, stealing, pride as a pastor, etc, will TAKE OFF YOUR NAME from the BOOK OF LIFE! Remember LUCIFER! He was glorious, talented, powerful, angelic, wiser than Daniel or Solomon, handsome, heavenly and PERFECT IN CREATION (Ezek 28: 3, 12-15)! Wow! Yet he is today a VAGABOND prepared for HELL! Hell will be full of kings, queens, presidents of nations and high profile people in the world who failed to serve God and acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus Christ over their lives. You are not too beautiful, handsome or wealthy to go to ETERNAL JAIL in hell! Live RIGHT by force!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Every spirit of deceit and wrong assumption, depart from me in Jesus name.
3. My Father, I refuse to be distracted/deceived by any physical or spiritual quality You have given to me.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: DON’T BE AFRAID TO FAIL.
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 3: 2-13

Welcome to today’s devotional! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that you have failed many times before. You fell down the first time you tried to walk. That was failure! You almost drowned the first time you tried to swim (In fact, in class 2 primary school, I drowned and was declared ‘dead’ for about 1 hour, but today I am a fantastic swimmer). The first time I started learning how to drive an automobile, I removed the front wall of my father’s garage. It was a disaster, but today I can drive even a heavy-duty tractor. The first time I tried to market this vision/booklet, I was told that it would never work, but today, by the grace of God, we are affecting lives daily in all the continents of the world. Those who turned us down then, are among those marketing thousands of copies per edition today.
What the Lord is still saying to you today is “ DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL AND DONT STAY AT YOUR POINT OF FAILURE/MISTAKE BECAUSE FAILURE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A FAILURE.” It is better to have tried to climb a mountain and fallen/failed than to live in the deceitful comfort of the plain. It is better to have fought and demonstrated your courage.
even if you failed than to live in the paradise of timid souls. He who tries and fails may be the founder of a better day and become the way for weaker souls! Use today’s devotional to forgive yourself for that big mistake/failure of the past. Have you ever seen a man/woman God used mightily without initial failure? Check it out – from Adam to Moses through Malachi, to the generation of the Apostles (for example, Paul in today’s scripture). The same story line is what you will see. Failure is the father of fortune! I do not think any human has failed as much as I have done on this planet, but today, heaven’s mercy is making a difference in many lives with my little ‘dusty’ life. Hear Tommy Lasuda: “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” Hear Albert Hubert: “A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not capable of cashing in on the experience.” Refuse to be one! Move on with determination! This is your year –
from STORY to GLORY!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 3: My faith Looks up…
1. Thank God for the Word. Pray about it as it affects you.
2. Repent from looking down on yourself in the past.
3. Paul was a man soaked in life’s initial mistakes, yet God made him a pool of grace! Lord, grant me the grace to turn this mistake/failure into a stepping stone (Mention it now if any…).
4. Satan, you cannot hold me to ransom again. I refuse to be cast down by the following past failures/mistakes of my life/ministry (Mention them again…). Pray about today as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:44am On Feb 28, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: DON’T BE AFRAID TO FAIL 2.

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 3: 1-13

Let heaven again use today’s devotional to encourage and move you to higher grounds in your life/ministry. Be ‘reminded of the following STORY to GLORY events in the school of life: Charles Dickens dropped out of school at the age of fourteen, yet he became one of the most popular writers of all time. His best-known novels include A Christmas Carol, David Copperfield, Great Expectations, Oliver Twist, and A Tale of Two Cities . I personally used, “A Tale of Two Cities” in my secondary school literature syllabus! Who says that failures and mistakes (STORY PHASE) are not a part of any great success (GLORY PHASE) today?
Do you know that Albert Einstein worked as an examiner at the Swiss Patent Office in Bern, the capital of Switzerland? He was just a common civil servant who could hardly survive (his STORY PHASE). This same man battled all odds and became a great scientist. He discovered the Theory of Relativity and confirmed the Atomic Theory of Matter . He later won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921 (his GLORY PHASE).
Who says that failures and I mistakes are not a part of any great success story? In 1976, George Bush pleaded guilty to I drunk driving (his STORY PHASE), repented (stopped drinking) and moved on! That would have paralyzed lesser souls. But in 1994, this same man was elected Governor of Texas (his GLORY PHASE). He was re-elected in 1998 as Governor and elected the
43rd president of the USA in 2000 ( his GREATER GLORY PHASE ). Who says that initial failures and mistakes are not a part of any great success story? That is why you MUST never quit or give up! NEVER! NEVER QUIT! in today’s scripture Vs. 8, Paul was talking about his being the least of all men on earth. Wow! That was his messy STORY PHASE but he also spoke of the uncommon
GRACE given to him. That was his wonderful GLORYPHASE!
Hear James Lowell: “Mishaps/mistakes are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle.” Receive this bombshell from Mahatma Ghandi: “Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.” In this year 2019, forget the errors and move on!
Your STORY TO GLORY dance is near! Turn to page 105 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14 ” for prayers for the first three days of each month. Pray them concerning the month of March!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 5: When the morning comes…
1. Thank God for the Word. Pray about it as it affects you.
2. Repent from looking down on yourself. Lord, turn my errors to arrows of progress (Pray it seriously).
3. Paul was a man soaked in life’s initial mistakes, yet God made him a pool of grace! Lord, grant me the grace to turn this mistake/failure in to a stepping stone (Mention it now…).
4. Satan, you are liar! I refuse to be cast down by delay, battles or the following past failures of my ministry (Mention them again).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Mar 01, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: NEVER PAINT TODAY’S COLOURS WITH YESTERDAY’S BRUSH!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 KINGS 19: 1-8

Welcome to this STORY TO GLORY HOUR with He that holds yesterday, today and tomorrow in HIS HANDS! In this 2019, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that you can’t reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk. No matter how your past years have been, you need to be able to let go and move on. Whether it’s the death of a loved one, a painful breakup, a business failure, a treacherous betrayal, delay to your prayer answers, etc, holding on to the past will only hold you back! Always remember that yesterday is not yours to recover, but tomorrow is yours to win or lose! In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself! The LORD wants you to know that THERE IS LIFE AFTER THE JUNIPER TREE! Elijah prayed to die under a JUNIPER TREE because of JEZEBEL, but the LORD told him in Verse 7: “Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.” The LORD was telling him: There is life after the JUNIPER TREE! There is life after your brook dries up!
Yes! Life moves forward! No wonder Bryant McGill opined: The old leaves wither, die and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light.”
Share this poem with me:
“The colors of the day
Are shaded by yesterday’s brush;
We paint our lives with tinctures of time;
Tomorrow’s hues are determined By what we envisioned time preceding”
Indeed, in this STORY TO GLORY YEAR , never paint the colours of today with yesterday’s brush! Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you. Don’t dwell on what went wrong! Instead, focus on what to do next! Spend your energy moving forward towards an answer! Close with Thomas S. Monson: “The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.” Pray seriously now!
Still, give out this ODM booklet AS GIFTS! ODM is the best Birthday, wedding or anniversary gift!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 1: Higher Ground
2. I refuse to dwell UNDER THE JUNIPER TREE! There is life after the JUNIPER TREE! I REJECT DISCOURAGEMENT over the past! I shall fast again! I shall trust again! I shall run this race with my TOMORROW in view in Jesus name.
3. Pray about the month of March! Cancel the collapse of marriage this month! Loose 3 marital connections! LORD GOD,
move me from STORY to GLORY ! I refuse to quit!
4. Holy Ghost, move me from my YESTERDAY!
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Mar 02, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE PLACENTA TRADERS! LIFE IS WAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 8: 1-13

A nursing attendant, Fatima Suleiman, who allegedly sold a new born. baby’s placenta for N20,000 (about 50 dollars) to an Islamic cleric, Salaudeen Ibrahim, was arrested by the police in early December 2018! In an interview with journalists in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital of Nigeria, the nursing attendant, who worked at a hospital (name withheld) located in Taiwo Road Ilorin, said the cleric had asked her to get the placenta for him for MONEY RITUALS! The Islamic cleric said he had inherited the ritual practice from unnamed persons.
And that means such practices have been going on for years! Oh God! The police arrested them for conspiracy to commit the offence of buying and selling/trafficking in human parts and for being in possession of human parts. A little coffin, charms, an exercise book and photocopied sheets of paper for charms were recovered from the suspects. Remember that the PLACENTA is the 2nd birth – the baby bag that comes out after a child
is born! It is a medical waste, in some countries, people eat the placentas of their children! This practice is called PLACENTOPHAGY and it has no medical proof but they believe it boosts energy, increases milk production and helps with depression. However, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that LIFE IS WAR and ENEMIES are ENEMIES! Can you imagine how many people are suffering because someone used their PLACENTAS, SHOES, PICTURES, CLOTHES or even MONEY to do satanic rituals? Many people are suffering because of what other people have done against them in the night or day! Do you know that people can use the money you give to them to fight you? Yes, the POWER TO BEWITCH IS VERY STRONG! See Acts 8:11- “And to him they had regard because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.”
FOR A LONG TIME, Simon had BEWITCHED THEM until the LORD showed up to let the world know that POWER PASS POWER! As in the days of old, millions are still BEWITCHED today! Do you know that just a handshake from some people can drain your glory and dim your star? THE WORLD IS WICKED but THE GREATER ONE LIVES IN YOU! Please in the next 7 weeks and seven Sundays FROM THIS WEEK, show up at the Manna Mountain Lagos, if you are suffering from any kind of manipulation or if your ANCESTRAL STORY OF BIRTH IS NOT CLEAR to you! If you also want to know how to deal with PLACENTA TRADERS or STAR EXCHANGERS, be at the MANNA INTERDENOMINATIONAL MOUNTAIN OGUDU-ORIOKE, LAGOS, for the next 7 SUNDAYS 8am, from this week with your pictures, anointing oil, BIRTH CERTIFICATES and your ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES! BE READY TO PRAY! Fast till 12pm each Sunday! But arise today and tomorrow and declare to all PLACENTA or OCCULTIC POWERS that you and your family are TOO HOT to be touched! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My hope is built…

2. I decree against ALL occultic powers: I AM UNTOUCHABLE! I am the anointed of the LORD and I am TOO HOT FOR YOU!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Mar 03, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

THE PLACENTA TRADERS! ELYMAS MUST GO BLIND! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CHRONICLES 22:1-16

Re-connect to our devotional story of yesterday concerning PLACENTA SELLERS AND BUYERS The PLACENTA of a baby is what connects the baby to LIFE during pregnancy! The placenta’s main job is to transfer OXYGEN and FOOD from the mother’s blood to the baby through the umbilical cord, which connects the placenta to the baby. It also transfers the baby’s waste, moving gases like carbon dioxide from the baby’s blood to the mother’s blood. So it is an EXCHANGE organ!
Occultic powers believe that it is a powerful medicinal organ which can be used to EXCHANGE THE STARS AND FORTUNE Of Others! What a wicked world! Do you know that some people are called MOBILE SATANIC ALTARS? If you sit where they sat, you will suffer loss that week! There are people who are so bad spiritually that when they laugh or smile at you, they are sending the OPPOSITE ARROWS OF TEARS into your life and ministry! Some people can give you a “GIFT” and that gift can become a POINT OF CONTACT that scatters your STORY TO GLORY testimony!
Some women or fenilies are unmarried because they slept with an occultic man years ago! There are poor men today because they had sex with a MARINE WOMAN years ago! One Sexual Act Can Send You To The Land Of Poverty And Sickness! The Lord is showing me now that there are 347,000 ODM users living in MARINE PRISONS because of SEX! Please in the next 7 weeks/seven Sundays, show up at the Manna Mountain Lagos, if you have suffered any kind of loss due to SEX or GIFTS or if your ANCESTRAL STORY OF BIRTH IS NOT CLEAR to you!
If you also want to know how to deal with PLACENTA TRADERS or STAR EXCHANGERS, be at the MANNA INTERDENOMINATIONAL MOUNTAIN OGUDU-ORIOKE, LAGOS, for the next 7 SUNDAYS 8am weekly with your pictures, anointing oil, BIRTH CERTIFICATES and your ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES! BE READY TO PRAY! Fast till 12pm each Sunday! You will also learn about the 7-SECRET WISDOM OF THE SERPENT! Remember that Jesus said you must be as WISE AS THE SERPENT! This kind of wisdom will put you on top in stopping EVIL STAR TRADERS/ EXCHANGERS in your career, ministry, marriage, marital story or financial dealings. A NEW DAWN IS HERE!

In this year 2019 and in these 7 weeks/Sundays, every “Elymas the sorcerer” will GO BLIND! I see 5 pastors whose ministries will take a NEW TURN after this programme! This year, let your FIRE so BURN that wherever they take your name, picture, money or certificate to, FIRE WILL ANSWER THEM! Double your PRAYER LIFE! Double your holiness/your desire for the WORD! Refuse to sit on the FENCE or be LUKEWARM – neither cold nor hot! Lukewarm believers will finally end in shame! Avoid it now!

2. Oh God, RESTORE WHATEVER I lost by virtue of EVIL MEN’S activities in Jesus name (pray it for 3 days, night and day).
3. Pray about today seriously as led now. Worship Him again!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

I HEAR THE SOUND OF CELEBRATION: VICTORY IS NEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 KINGS 18: 41-46

In 2011, there was an uprising against the President of Syria, Mr Bashar MAI Assad. The uprising was spearheaded by rebels and Jihadists. By early 2017, government forces held just 17% of the territory of the whole nation; the rest was occupied by forces that were against the government! But in a series of blistering offenses AND BY THE HELP OF RUSSIAN FORCES, the government has now succeeded in forcing the rebels out of many of their strongholds, putting Assad’s government in control of nearly two – thirds of the country.
The Syrian army has increased its offensive by Russian air strikes, advisers from the Iranian ministry as well as help from the militiamen of Lebanon, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. In late July 2018, President Bashar Al Assad told his troops that they were close to winning the country’s seven year- old civil war, after the army inflicted a series of defeat on the rebels. In his open letter to the military rank and file, Assad wrote; “Our date with victory is near! They (the rebels) were ultimately to leave – humiliated, rolled back, their tails between their legs – after you gave them a taste of bitter defeat.” Borrowing a leaf from the Syrian
READ NIGHT VIGIL PRAYERS (ACTS 16:25-26; PSALM 22:2)
president, I bring these words to I someone today: “Victory is near! I Don’t quit now because I (hear the sound of victory land celebration. “in today’s scripture, Israel had faced a bitter famine for three and half years but Elijah’s prayers caused the heavens to be opened. Elijah told King Ahab not to worry anymore. And Elijah said unto Ahab, “Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is sound of abundance of rain” (Verse 41). Oh, get up from that place of sorrow and being downcast for I hear the sound of celebration! For someone believing God for a husband or wife, the wedding bells are already ringing in the realms of the Spirit; the letter of employment for someone’s job is already being prepared. DELAYED VICTORY is not DENIED VICTORY! Oh, hear Babe Ruth: “You just can’t beat the person Who won’t give up.” It was Conrad Hilton who quipped: “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” Your date with victory is near! Hold on and hold out! I hear the Holy Ghost say: This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS:
Take Song 5 When the morning comes…
2. DELAYED VICTORY is not DENIED VICTORY! Decree that you will NOT GIVE UP!
3. O God Arise! And rearrange my circumstances to bring me into my STORY TO GLORY arena in Jesus name.
4. Pray the NEW 2019 morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers TODAY!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: WHY GOD STOPPED DAVID: THE LAST TEMPLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CHRONICLES 22: 1-16

Welcome to this STORY to GLORY hour with He that is called, “Jehovah Nissi” – the Warrior that loses no battle! Today’s word, Verses 7-8 says: “And David said to Solomon, ‘My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the LORD my God: But the word of the LORD came to me, saying, ‘Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shall not build an house unto My name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in My sight.”
Did you get that? The LORD said David could not build Him a house because he had shed MUCH BLOOD! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that God DISALLOWED DAVID because there was coming a GREATER HOUSE to be built by BLOOD! That house is now called THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST and that house is YOUR BODY, YOUR LIFE! It was built by THE BLOOD OF JESUS!
Your life is the LAST (HOUSE, THE LAST TEMPLE of the LORD land it was built by ‘MUCH BLOOD SHED ABUNDANTLY after a serious WAR on CALVARY’S wooden cross! Jesus Christ fought for you on that cross of shame! That is why He is called the CAPTAIN of your salvation! He is also called THE MAN OF WAR and the LION of the tribe of Judah! Colossians 2:15 (KJV) is so loud on this: “And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it,”
The Montgomery New Testament translation (MNT) says: “Principalities and powers He disarmed, and openly displayed them as His trophies, when He triumphed over them in the cross.” He OPENLY displayed them as His ‘ trophies! Wow! THAT WAS A BRUTAL WAR ON THE CROSS! See Acts 20:28 – “Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own Blood.”
So if David had built that house with MUCH BLOOD IN HIS HANDS, then Jesus would not have died. Oh, lift up your hands and worship the LORD NOW because satan has lost the battle! You cannot fail because YOU ARE HIS SPECIAL TEMPLE on this planet!

SOW THE NEXT EDITION OF OUR DAILY MANNA AS A SEED IN SOMEONE’S LIFE. YOU WILL REAP NEW HELPERS, BETTER HEALTH AND MERCY in 3 days!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The old rugged cross…
2. Thank you LORD for allowing Your SON to die just for me and for making me Your last TEMPLE on this earth.
3. If I am that IMPORTANT to You LORD, then no matter what happens, I CANNOT FAIL on this planet. (Pray it well!)

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Mar 06, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC:THE GOLDEN STATE KILLER: SIN FASCINATES, THEN ASSASSINATES!!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 15: 10-23

Welcome to today’s STORY TO GLORY devotional hour! How easy s it to find a needle in a haystack? (A needle in a haystack means something that is impossible or extremely difficult to find, especially because the area you have to search is too large. For example, finding a piece of paper you need in a huge pile of documents is like looking for/ trying to find a needle in a haystack). It is a term used for NOT EASY OR IMPOSSIBLE tasks! The American security had one very tough case in their hands for many years. The case was called the “Golden State Killer.”

The Golden State Killer was believed to have killed at least 12 people, raped at least 45 women and committed multiple home burglaries in the 1970s and 1980s in crime sprees throughout California. He would break into his victims’ homes by prying open a window or door while they slept. He would then shine a flashlight into their faces, tie them up, ransack the house and rape victims. Sometimes he would take jewelry, cash and coins from the victims’ homes. The victims were tied up in the same way, and had their [homes ransacked in the same [manner.
He was even bold enough to call the victims [sometimes after the crime. As God would have it, sometime early last year, the man believed to be behind the crime was arrested. Discarded DNA confirmed that Joseph James De Angelo, a 72 year-old former police officer was the man! De Angelo had served as police officer in Exeter in Central California from 1973 to 1976, as well as in Auburn in Northern California from 1976 to 1979. He was fired in 1979 for allegedly stealing a hammer and a can of dog repellant. What?
A hammer and dog repellant? Sin has a way causing shame and disgrace! How can an American police officer steal a hammer and dog repellant? He needed the hammer to break in and the dog repellent to shut up the dogs during his evil operations! His arrest was like finding a needle in a haystack! LEARN FROM THIS: There is no hiding place for Sin! The Bible tells us that all things are naked and open before Him with whom we have to do ( Hebrews 4:13 ).
In this year 2019, the best thing to do with crime, bad habits (cigarettes, alcoholism, sexual perversions, etc) and any form of secret sin is to give it up because IT FASCINATES BEFORE IT ASSASSINATES YOU! Like Saul, the sheep (SIN) will BLEAT ( 1 Sam 15:14 ) and you will be EXPOSED! Clean up now!

BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH. HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM OR PAGE 44 OF “WAH-14” for account details and Send SMS to: +234802-342-1513, + 234807-314-6863. E_MAIL to: orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to:+234814-4044-226, + 234-802-342-1513,+234807-314-6863 after sowing!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…
1. Thank God for the gift of life! Pray on today’s word as led now.
2 Pray and repent from anything that can possibly bring disgrace your way either now or in this year 2019.
3. My God, give me the grace to do what is right before You ALWAYS.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: TERRORISM- THE TINY COST OF TAKING A LIFE

BASIC SCRIPTURES: COLOSSIANS 3: 1-3; PSALM 138: 1-8

The five terrorist attacks in Britain in the year 2017, which killed 36 A people, cost just £5,000 to execute, according to the head of Scotland Yard’s terrorism finance unit Detective Chief Superintendent James Harman revealed the figure as he warned that the “grave terrorism threat” was dominated by low-level, lone participants whose finances were difficult to track. In May 2017, Salman Amedi built a nail bomb that he used to murder 22 people leaving an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester. The ingredients of the explosive he used can be bought on Amazon for just £95.
The 12-inch ceramic knives used in the London Bridge attack of June 2017 that left seven people dead and 48 injured were bought from the discount supermarket chain Lidl for £4 each. The shocked police Detective, Chief Superintendent James Harman, said that when he started the job two years ago, he expected to find an “underground economy” that financed terrorism, but now admits he was wrong. Hear him: “About 90%-95% of the terrorists we investigate have a retail bank account with high street banks,” What a sober discovery! So death IS so cheap now in various nations?
But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that YOUR LIFE IS VERY EXPENSIVE TO GOD and in this year 2019, your life is HIDDEN with Christ in God – Colossiahs 3: 3! Then 2 Thessalonians 3:3 says, “But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep [you] from evil.” Then see 2 Samuel 22:3-4 -“The God of my rock; in Him will I trust: [He is] my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Saviour; thou savest me from violence.”
Psalm 138:7 is clear: “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, Thou wilt revive me: Thou shall stretch forth Thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and Thy right hand shall save me.” HIS RIGHT HAND WILL SAVE YOU DAILY THIS YEAR! Yes! HIS RIGHT HAND WILL SAVE YOUR LOVED ONES/HELPERS DAILY THIS YEAR! Proverbs 19:23 is comforting: “The fear of the LORD [tendeth] to life: and [he that hath it] shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.”
In this STORY TO GLORY YEAR, you shall NOT be visited BY EVIL! Indeed death is cheap now – A brand new plane just fell off the sky and crashed in INDONESIA in October last year! But never forget: “A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you”— Psalm 91:7 . This is God’s promise to you in 2019! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take
Song 3: My faith looks up…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Thank you LORD for my safety and security!
3. Declare Psalm 138:8 ! LORD, PERFECT all that concerns me!
4. Premature death, I am not your candidate in 2019 in Jesus name.
5. Pray for your loved ones today! Pray for your helpers too!
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE. Give a soul/family a copy this week!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: PROPHETIC VIGIL PRAYERS: MEN SHALL NOTICE/NEED ME!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 11: 1-11

Note that if the elders of Gilead had not passed through distress (problems), Jephthah might never have been needed. They needed him because God allowed them to pass through distress (a serious problem). Likewise, sometimes, your breakthrough is tied to someone’s distress hour. God can allow others to pass through circumstances that will break their pride and confidence and provoke them to seek for you.
In this year 2019, someone you don’t know is going to look for you for a solution to meet his/ her need. Oh yes, in this STORY TO GLORY year 2019, those that have despised you in the past will experience a problem (distress) that will make them seek for you. Jephthah’s promotion from the Land of Tob came forth because heaven allowed the Ammonites to distress the I Israelites (the Gileadites). THE GOD OF JEPHTHAH is telling me to declare to you [that you shall be noticed this year and needed by men/ women!
Though you may appear to have been pushed aside or be irrelevant to them now, the CHANGER OF DESTINIES will make you relevant again! Pray the prayers below seriously now and join millions of ODM users worldwide 12am – 1am to declare: “LORD, make me a solution to someone in Jesus name.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power as led now.
1. You God of Jephthah and God of Israel, do in my life, family and ministry, what You did in the life of Jephthah and his despised men. Make tears pass over my life/ministry.
2 Father, by Your almighty power, breathe over my destiny again and change my position in life/ministry.
3. Father, breathe over my destiny again and’ change my story.
4. Father, within 24 hours Jephthah’s story changed. In this year 2019, do the same for my life, family and ministry.
5. Father, let someone’s problem/distress be my promotion. Make me a solution to someone in Jesus name.
6. Father, make me relevant in the following areas of my life to my generation (mention them now). Make shame pass over me!
7. O Lord, let men notice and need me from today in Jesus name.
8. Agree with me; pray the Agreement Prayers on page 55 of the booklet “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 14.”
9. Pray any other prayer(s) concerning your life as you are led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:51am On Mar 09, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

Topic: LABOUR IS NOT FAVOUR!
ABOVE IS NOT ABROAD!

Basic Scripture:
GENESIS 26: 1-16

Again, I received another mail in late 2006 and I am led to use it as a focus in today’s devotional. Read along with me. “Beloved Dr. Chris, my eldest brother has been living in the United States for the past twenty-five years (since 1981). Till this moment, his impact has never been felt at home — no achievement of any kind whatsoever. He has, as of now, abandoned his wife and four children in Houston Texas and left for Oklahoma city.
Please, brother, in union with the 24-hour Worldwide Manna Prayer Chain, help me in prayers so that my brother (regardless of the wasted years) will be delivered from the bounds and shackles of the wicked one and come back to his senses. Remain richly blessed (Brother K – 08033954780).” As soon as the mail was received, we started praying and I know that the mercy of God, will cause a wonderful testimony out of this battle for the destiny of a lovely soul; but the Holy Ghost emphasis in today’s devotional is on the fact that prosperity is not from abroad, but from above.
What can you say of a man that has not made any impact on humanity after spending 25 years in America? The Holy Ghost also wants a user of today’s devotional to note that labour is not favour and labour does not guarantee a lift to your next level. Millions are migrating across the globe from nation to nation in search of greener pastures. But the stack reality is that a lizard in Africa cannot become a crocodile in America, neither can a dog in Asia become a lion in Europe.
I receive calls from across the globe daily and I have discovered that there is no continent that is exempted from the battles of life. There are suffering/crying people in America while there are cruising people in Africa. This is the mystery of divine success! Isaac sowed in the land and he reaped a 100-fold. The blessing is not in the land. The blessing is in the covenant because others were sowing on the land at that same time. Do you know that a man/woman who understands the covenant can bloom in the desert?

LABOUR IS NOT FAVOUR! ABOVE IS NOT ABROAD! So, if God does not tell you to relocate, stay where you are, otherwise your name will be changed to FRUSTRATION.
Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’/ WORKERS CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29th-31st. 29th is 6pm. 30th are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna (Interdenominational) Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!

PRAYER POINT: Take Song 1: Higher ground…
1. Lord, help me not to look to man or nations but to You for my supply. Pray seriously about your life and ministry as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: DETERMINATION HAS A REWARD! NEVER GIVE UP!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 8:26-39

There was a girl who was the only girl of a family of five! The father refused to sponsor her education because he felt that the boys needed to be trained first. She stayed for many years at home while her peers were gaining admission into the university. But despite this painful experience, she remained focused and determined. She kept telling everyone she met that she was going to be a banker. Many laughed! Some mocked! Others just scoffed at her! As a matter of fact, she had to do menial jobs sometimes, to enable her raise the money that was needed for her university education.
Sometimes, a man with vision can become a fool in order to become a pool of wisdom at the end. Is it not true that people groan before tasting glory? She worked for 3 years and gained admission into the university to read Banking and Finance. Sometimes, DREAMS are like EGGS; they are HATCHED in stages! This young lady fought against all odds, resisted sexual prostitution, completed her course and is today a successful banker!
No wonder Samuel Smiles said: “Men who are resolved to find a way for themselves will always find opportunities Enough: and if they do not and them, they will make them.” That’s what God wants ‘you to do concerning your life’s goals. Don’t ever give up, despite the many obstacles confronting you now! Continue to see where you are going BECAUSE A MAN WITHOUT AN AIM IS LAME. IT TAKES A MAN WHO IS IN MOTION TO GAIN PROMOTION! The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands in seasons of challenge!
If God be for you, who/what can be against you?( today’s scripture Vs 31). Vs 32 says GOD SPARED NOT HIS SON AND SO HE CANNOT DENY YOU ANYTHING! Resist discouragement because the darkest season of the night precedes the day; DELAY IS NOT A DENIAL! Be determined! Determination has a sweet reward at the end. Hold on to God! Hold on to your dreams!

BEST EASTER GIFT – Help a SOUL daily! Give out the next ODM edition as a SPECIAL EASTER GIFT. NEW CHILDREN ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available!

1. Thank God for the Word. Bind depression and heaviness now. Uproot self-condemnation now.
2. Ask for the grace to be determined again.
3. Still pray about your 2019/life’s goals again.
4. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
5. Receive fresh inspiration!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.