Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (81633 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: ARREST THE MONKEYS NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 10: 1-21

Years ago, reports of monkeys, baboons and hyenas attacking communities in drought-stricken Somalia were common. One case was when they fought over watermelon which left several baboons dead. The singular sight of monkeys running off with bunches of bananas or large watermelons was a common, daily occurrence – thus preventing needed provisions/food from getting to the nearby hungry villagers! In fact, at that time, some villagers were so hungry and skinny that their shoulder blades were so sharp to nearly pierce through the thin, wet shirt clinging to their backs.
Yet the monkeys was feeding fat and adding weight daily! Likewise, in this year 2019, the Holy Ghost wants you to resist every plan of satanic monkeys (demonic powers) to block your needed breakthrough/STORY TO GLORY testimony package from getting to you. Yes, after finishing your 21-day prayer/fasting programme, you deserve to see some evidence of joy in your life, family and ministry. So, if you are not seeing the Hand of the Lord in your life/ministry, then it is time to stop the “MONKEYS” from taking your “BANANAS!”
It’s time to pull them from their thrones! Catch this: NOT EVERY DELAY IS FROM GOD! Don’t forget that Daniel was hindered in Persia for 504 hours (21 days) even though God had sent the answer 21 days earlier! You may not live in Persia/Somalia geographically, but there is a demonic prince (demonic monster) monitoring your prayers and looking for every available opportunity to cast away your blessings and make you feel that God is wicked.
So, no matter the delay, refuse to quit trusting God. Pat Riley, former NBA player/coach noted: “There are only two options regarding commitment; you are either in or you are not. There’s no such thing as life-in-between.” True! Make up your mind to trust God again! Make up your mind to resist the satanic powers (‘monkeys’) warring against your testimony! Hold on and hold out!

(I am led to deal with DEMONIC DELAYS – Discover THE WISDOM AND SPEED OF THE SERPENT this week Sunday at the Manna Mountain, Ogudu-Orioke Lagos, 7.30am. Come with your written prayer points as we EXPLORE being as “WISE AS THE SERPENT – the 7 secrets!” Your SPEED is about to INCREASE! Be ready to pray)!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song as led and fast for 2 days.
1. Father God, I thank you for Your Word.
2. I command the council of “demonic monkeys” working to hinder or stop my joy to run into frustration now in Jesus name.
3. I resist again all invisible satanic empires (thrones and dominion) warring against my breakthrough in the following areas of my life. (Mention them…)! Pray other prayers NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: WHAT TO DO IN LIFE’S “COBWEBS”

Basic Scripture: 1 Samuel 30: 1-6

‘There was once a newborn butterfly, basking on a flower on a -I bright, warm, sunny day. A young boy while passing by, desired to catch it. In the ensuing panic, the butterfly flew up and got entangled in a large, abandoned cobweb. As it struggled, a mature butterfly of the same species noticed it and spoke to it as follows: “I have encountered many a cobweb myself. Follow the following steps:

A: The cobweb is of no threat to you as the resident spider has moved. The boy meant no harm. He just wanted to show you to his pals and let you go. Problems are not always as big as we imagine! Don t exaggerate problems!
B. To free yourself, apply a steady pressure on the cobweb and continue until the strands break enough to let “you go.” young butterfly quickly applied steps and was out of the cobweb |in minutes. The truth about life is that it is full of “cobwebs” (mysterious trials). Apply the ‘ following principles in handling cobweb situations:

1. Do not allow minor disappointments to develop into major forms of distress. Never panic in a “cobweb.”
2. Know that “cobwebs” are unavoidable! No matter how smart you are in life, you will encounter some “cobwebs” (delicate mistakes) on your way through life. Refuse to condemn yourself over past “stupid” mistakes. David wept in today’s scripture Vs. 4 but moved on to victory! 3. Never draw a conclusion of utter helplessness in a cobweb!
Don’t ever think: “This is the end” or “I am finished” or “I am doomed.” 4. There is always a way out of every “cobweb.” Be patient and look for it. 5. Every problem has a solution and an expiry date. 6. In some cases, even SOLUTIONS create new problems. 7. Remember that the skies are most beautiful just after a storm! There is a testimony ahead. 8. You must take small steps in the right direction to get out of every “cobweb.” Hear James Allen: “No situation can be difficult of itself.
It is the lack of insight into its intricacies, and the want of wisdom in dealing with it, which gives rise to the difficulty; immeasurable, therefore, is the gain of a difficulty transcended.”
Wow! Sow a seed into somebody’s life today through ODM, War Against Haman – 14.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My hope is built…
1. Thank God for the Word. Pray about any “cobweb” situation confronting you right now.
2. Bind confusion, depression, self-pity and inferiority complex.
3. Father, send helpers that will push me to my victory.
4. Pray any other prayer (s) as you are led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Mar 13, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE COPPER (BRASS) WITH THE POISON! LOOK UP 2019!

Basic Scriptures: Numbers 21: 4-9; Hebrew 12: 1-2

Vs. 8 of today’s first scripture is a journey to the old rugged cross: “And the Lord said unto Moses, ‘Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that everyone that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.”Make a fiery serpent! Did you get that?
Even though it is suppose to be an ordinary work of art, AS FAR AS GOD WAS CONCERNED, THAT SERPENT OF BRASS WAS FIERY! Also note that even though the people were dying and suffering, God WAS NOT IN A HURRY TO HEAL THEM! It took the process of making the BRASS SERPENT and the ROD, installation and then the LOOKING! No matter what has gotten you or has taken away your joy in your past years, I am sent to let you know that GOD IS WORKING ON YOU CASE even though it seems like He is slow!
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO LOOK! To LOOK means TO TRUST! It means to WAIT FOR HIM! It means to determine to hold on and hold out knowing that the God who created you is ON THE THRONE! The LOOKING means IT IS NOT BY POWER OF MY MIGHT! It is BY GRACE AND FAITH! It was a type of our salvation by Christ! The serpent signified Christ who was in the likeness of sinful flesh, though without sin, as this brazen serpent had the outward shape but not the inward poison of the other serpents! Did you get that?
He CARRIED THE NATURE OF SIN – THE SERPENT – but He was without THE POISON OF THE SERPENT! Glory to God! He took the nature of the serpent in order to paralyze the serpent! The pole as a type of the cross upon which Christ was lifted up for out salvation! Oh! Get this: If you want proof of God’s love for you in 2019, then you must look daily at the CROSS where God offered His Son as a sacrifice for your sins! Calvary is the one objective, absolute, irrefutable proof of God’s love for you!
IF HE COULD GIVE YOU JESUS CHRIST, HAT ELSE CAN HE NOT GIVE TO YOU? That delay will bow because your God CANNOT deny you anything! Oh! Hear Philip Yancey: “Love was compressed for all history in that lonely figure on the cross, who said He could call angels at any moment on a rescuer mission, but chose not to – because of us. At Calvary, God accepted His own unbreakable terms of justice.” Wow!
Daily this year, LOOK UNTO HIM IN EVERY BATTLE and at every CROSSBOARD! Yes! Because of that CROSS, your last bust-stop cannot be STORY, STORY, STORY, without results! It will be GLORY, GLORY AND MORE GLORY in Jesus name. Amen and amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: The old rugged cross…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, thank you for hanging on that cross for me!
3. Thank you Father for sending Your PRECIOUS SON!
4. JEHOVAH, if you could give me Your SON, then ALL THINGS ARE MINE! (Mention them…)
5. I cancel depression, heaviness, or self-pity in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE VALLEY OF BACA!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 84: 1-12

Today’s scripture Verses 6-7 (AMP) says: “Passing through the J. Valley of Weeping (Baca), they make it a place of springs; the early rain also fills [the pools] with blessings. They go from strength to strength [increasing in victorious power]; each of them appears before God in Zion.” The Valley of Baca, otherwise known as, The Valley Of Tears” is full of difficulties and trials. It would be great if we could skip going through the valley AND AVOID PROBLEMS, but always know that what does not kill you makes you stronger and wiser! Accept temporary setbacks and disappointments as Goa setting you up for a monumental comeback!
Learn from every valley and battle and keep moving forward, because your valley is the gateway to mountaintop living! Isaiah 60:1-2 says: “Arise, shine; for thy light is come and the GLORY of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall rise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.” GROSS DARKNESS (battles without easy answers) will not terminate you this year! Never forget that in the STORYTO GLORY year, the darker the darkness, the brighter the light!
Hear Roger Crawford: “Being Challenged In Life Is Inevitable; Being Defeated Is Optional.” Helen Keller wrote: “Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing At All.” Listen to Sonia Gandhi: “Together We Can Face Any Challenge As Deep As The Ocean And As High As The Sky.” Then the late Muhammad Ali opined: “It’s Lack Of Faith That Makes People Afraid Of Meeting Challenges And I Believed In Myself.” I prophesy: No Valley of Weeping (Baca), will be your grave! No Valley of Weeping (Baca), will be your shame! No Valley of Weeping (Baca), will be your last bus-stop! Your life and ministry will end up on the Mountain of testimony – from STORY TO GLORY! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground.
2. LORD GOD, turn every weeping plan to my weapon of
victory! LORD GOD, turn every Valley of Weeping (Baca) to my
GLORYSTORY!
4. I cancel SHAME and PAIN! Holy Ghost, do the incredible
and the impossible in my life and ministry this year in Jesus
name.
5. Pray about that battle confronting you! Give Him THANKS
now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Mar 15, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: WHEN THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: DANIEL 10: 1-9; MATTHEW 10: 16

SOMETIMES, THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WON’T UNDERSTAND YOUR JOURNEY! THEY DON’T NEED TO! IT WAS NOT MEANT FOR THEM! Oh! That was Daniel’s experience in Dan 10: 7 – “And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.” ONLY HIM SAW IT! Wow! They were with him, but they did not understand the vision! They did not see it! Sometimes, people attack you because they CANNOT understand why you do some things you do!
Sometimes, people may not catch your vision because it was not given to them to understand! IT IS YOUR JOURNEY; YOUR ASSIGNMENT – NOT THEIRS! Sometimes, people attack you because they CANNOT understand why you do some things you do! Ask God for the gift of UNPREDICTABILITY! Don’t allow people to predict your next move, your next action always! Remember to be as wise as the snake – it moves in SPIRAL patterns, in order to confuse enemies!
Stop trying to EXPLAIN your life and ministry to everyone! I Stop trying to carry everyone along! Those sent to you by God will understand even (before you speak!
Note this: GOD DOES NOT CALL MEN! He calls A MAN! Beware of those that are friends to your enemies and also beware of friends that are NEUTRAL IN your BATTLES! They don’t believe in you! Watch and pray and be as wise as the serpent this year!
“THERE IS A ‘MOSES’ IN EVERY MINISTER!”
Oh! Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29 -31st . 6pm. There are 3 SESSIONS
Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke Lagos! THEME: “THERE IS A MOSES’IN EVERY MINISTER!” IT IS A NEW PHASE YOU ARE SOARING INTO! Wow!

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 3: My faith looks up…
2. LORD, grant me extraordinary GRACE to live in deep wisdom!
3. I vow NEVER to try to please everyone! I resist
DISCOURAGEMENT when MEN DON’T agree with me!
4. I shall NOT fail God or my generation! I shall not be a victim of
wicked men this year! I shall not EXPLAIN or COMPLAIN in Jesus name. Loose NEW HELPERS concerning 2019!
5. Pray about that battle confronting you! Give Him THANKS!
6. Pray about today as led now! Hold on and hold out!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: RIHANNA THE DIPLOMAT! LIFE HAS NO RETURN MATCH! ACT NOW! – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 22: 21-30

Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, business woman, diplomat, actress and songwriter. Born in Saint Michael, Barbados, and raised in Bridgetown, she was discovered by American record producer Evan Rogers in her home country of Barbados in 2003. The government of Barbados in 2018 announced in an official statement that she was given the title of “Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary” because she is an outstanding Barbadian who has contributed significantly to raising the island’s profile across the world.
“Rihanna has a deep love for this country and this is reflected in her philanthropy, especially in the areas of health and education,” Prime Minister Mia Amor Mottley said. The new title, Plenipotentiary, is defined as “a person and especially a diplomatic agent invested with full power to transact business.” And that is why the Holy Ghost is using her story in today’s devotional! I LOVE THIS 14-WORDED SENTENCE: “A person and especially a diplomatic agent invested with full power to transact business.”
That is who you are! Jehovah God has ordained you as His AMBASSADOR on planet earth
-with full powers to transact •business! Oh Halleluyah! That means God placed you here to
(REPRESENT HIM WITH FULL POWER and AUTHORITY! You carry the title of, “Divine Ambassador Plenipotentiary” (DAP)
and you are higher than any MORTAL EARTHLY AMBASSADOR because: IT IS THE SPIRITUAL THAT CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL! Hear from your Commander-in-Chief in Luke 10: 19 -“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Note: OVERALL!
YOU ARE CARRYING THE HIGHEST POWER IN THE UNIVERSE! Wow! See another mentioned authority in your appointment letter: Job 22:28 – “Thou shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.”
WHATEVER YOU DECREE MUST COME TO PASS IN 2019 because you are a Divine Ambassador Plenipotentiary (DAP)! You are vested. with FULL POWERS TO TRANSACT BUSINESS ON JEHOVAH’S BEHALF! You are to deal with demons and transact Jehovah’s business on your knees (prayers) and determine situations for good! You are to stop any Satanic agenda in the lives of men/women! You are to tell them: THERE IS A LIFTING UP (Vs. 29)!
Stop seeing yourself as a VICTIM, as WEAK, NATURAL or ORDINARY! You are SUPERNATURAL and STRONG because you have AUTHORITY! You are the “JESUS” the world is seeing now! Act on His behalf! You are to live HOLY/PURE! You are to be a LIGHT and a SOLUTION CENTER in your generation… (Continued tomorrow).’ Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When the morning comes…
2. Thank you LORD for making me Your powerhouse — Your
ambassador!
3. I REFUSE to see myself as a victim’ I am an ANSWER to this
generation!
4. Pray about today seriously as- led now. Worship Him again!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:23am On Mar 18, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: NEVER MAJOR ON MINORS! FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 9: 37-53

Today’s scripture Vs. 51 of the (Bible in Basic English) version says:
“ And it came about that when the days were near for Him to be taken up, His face was turned to go to Jerusalem.”
HIS FACE WAS TURNED TO JERUSALEM! The word “TURN” in this case means a DETERMINED EFFORT TO FACE A PARTICULAR DIRECTION AGAINST ALL OTHER DISTRACTIONS!
His disciples were ASKING Him questions but He quickly TURNED because He knew that was not the season to TEACH (He had been teaching them for years)! Now, it was His SEASON to die! He was FOCUSED ON WHY HE WAS BORN – TO DIE, so He TURNED AGGRESSIVELY to face His mission! The Living Bible (TLB) version puts that verse this way:
“As the time drew near for His return to heaven, He moved steadily onward toward Jerusalem with an iron will” HE MOVED TOWARDS JERUSALEM with an IRON WILL! Wow! That is the language of a man or woman who has declared
“WAR AGAINST DISTRACTIONS.” IRON-WILL FOCUS! Oh, thank you, Lord! In this year 2019, the LORD wants you to fight. Get this: SATAN WANTS YOU TO BE SO BUSY DOING THINGS NOT RELATED TO YOUR STORY TO GLORY DESTINY!
He wants you to focus on what is URGENT but NOT IMPORTANT – what is MINOR; NOT MAJOR! Sometimes he pushes you to focus on what is LESS IMPORTANT! But always remember that the LORD focused like a laser on what the Father wanted Him to do.
Ah, note this: When light is diffused, it has no power at all. But light that is focused has enormous power. Take the sun as an example. On its own, the light won’t harm grass. But if you focus its light with a magnifying glass, you can burn that grass.
Focus light even more and it becomes a laser—and a laser can cut through steel and kill cancer. There are times I cut off every appointment not related to WRITING ODM! I cut off invitations to be a GUEST SPEAKER at conventions, etc, because I know they will dilute my focus! FOCUS ON FEW THINGS THAT COUNT! FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS! In your business, focus on the CUSTOMER; not your competitors! Focus your life on eternity and not just on this planet! Focus on what matters most daily and always remember what Paul said ( 1 Corinthians 10:23 ) paraphrased: NOT ALL THINGS ARE EXPEDIENT – HELPFUL! Cut them off!

Take Song 2: The old rugged cross….
2. I SCATTER every plan to DISTRACT ME, fix my GLORY this year! I SCATTER every plan to GET ME TO BE BUSY on URGENT but not important issues this year in Jesus name.
3. I pull down DREAM KILLERS and FRUSTRATION MANUFACTURERS in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: SEX ROBOT BROTHEL PLANS!! GET YOUR GARMENT READY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 TIMOTHY 4: 1-11

Houston religious group is pushing back against plans to open a realistic sex robot brothel in the city. Kinky dolls, an Ontario-based ; where customers can rent realistic sex robots for half an hour r an hour at a time, recently announced plans to expand to cities including Houston, raising the anger of local religious groups. Micah Gamboa of Elijah Rising, a religious non profit organization dedicated to fighting: trafficking, is calling for the city to bar Kinky dolls from opening a sex robot brothel in Houston.
“We were absolutely horrified,” Gamboa old KIRK-TV “Our biggest concern is that this sex brothel with robots ; gonna train men to become rapists,” Gamboa said. “What’s next? Is it (child robots? Where’s the line? Where is the boundary?” We can’t allow these kind of public masturbation businesses to operate in our city,” Gamboa said. Elijah Rising posted a petition on Change.org calling on the city mayor’s office to address the issue.
“Robot brothels will ultimately harm men, their understanding of healthy sexuality, land increase the demand for the prostitution and sexual exploitation of women and children,” the petition argues. However, sadly, legal experts say that the business does not appear to violate any of the currently enforceable laws in Texas. Amazing! Yes, the Holy GHOST wants you to (know again through today’s devotional that this is another END-TIME SIGN and you must GET YOUR GARMENT SPOTLESS and READY FOR HOME because some of these signs are protected by flaw!
Your duty is to PROTECT YOUR OWN SOUL! Ah! The RAPTURE of the church can happen anytime from now! All the signs (are here! See today’s scripture Vs. 3 which states that in the LAST /DAYS, men and women shall be “FORBIDDING TO MARRY.” Why I would some people want to marry when robots can become their wives? Why would a woman want to marry when robots can become husbands? I Yes, very soon robots will become your plane pilots and car drivers! As (knowledge is increasing, determine that you will make heaven at last!
I Hear William Gumall – God would not rub so hard if it were not to fetch out the dirt that is ingrained in our natures. I God loves purity so well He had rather see a hole than a spot in His Child’s garments.” I pray if Jesus returns in this year (2019, you will not MISS the city whose streets are of GOLD – heaven! I Pray now! May God see you through this year and this life in Jesus I name! Amen and amen!

Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29th -31st. 29th is 6pm. 30th are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31st is impartation service 8am! ! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 3: My faith looks up…
I. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2 I repent from the following secret sins (mention them if any now)!
3. I shall not miss the city of gold! I determine to keep my garment pure! Holy Ghost, SHAKE AWAY anything or person that will be my barrier to heaven in Jesus name. Pray about today as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Mar 20, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE UNDERWEAR THESIS: NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SUCCESSFUL!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 21: 8-20

In one university in America, something very interesting happened. A JLstudent was preparing to present her thesis. As part of the preparation, she had to do what is called a trial run of her thesis or mock presentation before the actual presentation which she had to do before her professor. During the trial run, her professor was concerned about the choice of her outfit of clothing for the presentation. The concerned professor reportedly told her that her cut off jeans shorts were too short, and that by that, she would be making a statement.
The Prof had repeatedly said to her, “Is that really what you want to wear?” Following the Prof’s comment, one male student was also reported to have said that the student had a moral obligation to her audience to dress conservatively during her thesis presentation. Their comments got her infuriated, so she left the room of the trial angrily. She later returned to complete her draft thesis speech, but this time, she wore only a bra and underwear to protest what she called “oppressive beliefs land discrimination.”
READ PRAYERS FOR MINISTRY GROWTH AND FRESH FIRE
During the formal thesis presentation a few days later, she arrived at the venue initially dressed the way she did during the trial run. She wore the same button- down shirt and jeans shorts, but she undressed again and encouraged those in attendance at the presentation to do the same. According to newspaper reports, 28 of the 44 persons in the room stripped in her support. The professor later apologized for the choice of words she used in correcting her own student over her choice of dress.
CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? The PROFESSOR APOLOGIZED FOR BEING GOOD! The Holy Ghost is saying: There are too many PRETENDERS in the world! Never APOLOGIZE FOR BEING YOU! The SUN does not APOLOGIZE forshining! The RAIN does not apologize for pouring down heavily! Never apologize this year for your HOLINESS or PURITY! Never apologize for being correct or for being years ahead of your colleagues or generation! Oh!
Never apologize for ending TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS! Yes! Never apologize for saying “NO” to those who don’t deserve your time! And never say SORRY for being successful or OUTSTANDING even in the midst of haters! See Acts 21:13 -“Then Paul answered, ‘What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? For I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.” Wow! NO APOLOGIES! Paul said he was ready to die for what he believed in! Live like that this year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…
2. LORD GOD, make me OUTSTANDING without APOLOGIES this year!
3. I refuse to apologize for being HOLY AND TRUE! I shall live for Christ this year and this week in Jesus name.
4. Lord God, SCATTER every gang up against my destiny this week, month, and year in Jesus name.
5. My HATERS will APOLOGIZE BY FORCE! They will announce me LIKE HAMAN before they RUN MAD in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC- JAMAL KHASHOGGI: A GRAVE OF ACID!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 12: 1-13

Killers of Saudi journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, poured his remains down the drain after dissolving him in acid, a Turkish newspaper reported. Samples taken from the drains at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul showed traces of acid! This led investigators to believe that the dead body of the insider-turned-critic of the Riyadh regime was disposed of through the drains as liquid, the paper said.
Khashoggi was last seen entering the consulate on October 2, 2018 to obtain documents for his forthcoming marriage. His body has never been found. After repeated denials, Saudi Arabia finally admitted that the 59 year-old had been murdered at the mission in a “rogue” operation. Investigations revealed that his final words were: “I AM SUFFOCATING… .TAKE THIS BAG OFF MY HEAD. I AM CLAUSTROPHOBIC.” Amazing! YoosofKsrsh wrote: “If there is a single quality that is shared by all great men, it is vanity.” Then Francois de La Rochefoucauld opined: “Pride does not wish to owe and vanity does not wish to pay.”
The world is a wicked place and WICKEDNESS is one sign of the ENDTIME! How can you kill a man and DISSOLVE HIS BODY IN ACID? Eccl 3:16 says: “And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness.” It is an end time sign of WICKEDNESS! I remember Martin Luther – “Such are the conditions prior to Judgment Day. We need to learn from this and not fret when we see these things
happening, but say: ‘Christ predicted beforehand that the world will become so SAVAGE, COARSE, GREEDY, and so on. Well then! That’s the way it is, and it is even going to get worse.” Did you get
that? Christ predicted that the world will be SAVAGE meaning a violent, cruel, BRUTAL, vicious, unrestrained and wild as beasts generation at the end time and prior to Judgment day, it’s going to get worse!
Daniel 12:10 is clear: “Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried, but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.”
Note: THE WICKED SHALL BE MORE WICKED! MANY SHALL BE PURIFIED AND MADE WHITE! That means PURITY amongst God’s people will also increase! So, dust your garment for HOME! KEEP YOUR GARMENT CLEAN and PURE! Push away anybody or anything that will keep you from that Foursquare City called heaven! May that secret sin not become your REGRET SONG! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The old rugged cross…
2. Lord, I repent from whatever will keep me from seeing You FACE TO FACE in that Foursquare City (Mention any sin now).
3. As wickedness is increasing, so will My PURITY increase! I shall keep holiness as my watchword! So help me God in Jesus name.
4. I shall have unstoppable STORY TO GLORY advancement this year in Jesus name (Pray It For 5 Days And Nights).
5. Pray about today seriously as led now. Worship Him again!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: AFTER EVERY BUMP, THERE IS A BUMPER! HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JAMES 1:1-12

A man meets a guru (an influential or a revered teacher) on the road. The man asks the guru, “Which way is success?” The aged, bearded sage speaks not, but points to a place off in the distance. The man, thrilled by the prospect of quick and easy success, rushes off in the appropriate direction. Suddenly, there comes a loud splat (sharp continuous noise). Eventually, the man limps back and was stunned, assuming he must have misinterpreted the message.
He repeats his question to the guru, who again points silently in the same direction. The man obediently walks off once more. This time the splat (NOISE) is more deafening and when the man crawls back, he is full of bloodstains, broken, tattered, and very angry. “I asked you which way is success,” he screams at the guru. “I followed the direction you indicated. And all I got was pain, sweat, noise, blood, and injuries. No more of this pointing! Talk to me dear wise one! Then the guru spoke and said: “Success is that way! Just a little past the Splat (NOISE and PAIN).” And suddenly the man realizes that success and keeping it, is not a tea party. Oh! John Steinbeck, novelist and Nobel laureate said, “If the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance and sweeps away obstacles.”
That means success is not a long walk without a run! That is why Vincent Lombardi said: “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather, a lack Of Will.” Helen Keller said: “Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eyes.” Ah, note Vs 12 of today’s basic scripture: “Blessed is the man that endureth temptation…” Enduring means HOLDING ON! There is a BLESSEDNESS attached to HOLDING ON! A secret of success is holding on despite the odds against you! Hold on to what you know about God! Hold on to what you know God told you concerning your tomorrow! Hold on because: AFTER EVERY BUMP, THERE IS ALWAYS A BUMPER! Heaven is baking your
STORY TO GLORY testimony ! Get ready!

PRAYER POINTS
Take Song 5: When the morning comes…
1. Worship God and pray over today’s word as led now.
2. The way to success is full of bumps! There is a bumper after every bump. I receive grace to hold on in the midst of trials.
3. Pray about today as led now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Mar 23, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: BIND YOURSELF TO YOUR GOALS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:2 KINGS 2:1-13

‘The life of Thomas Aquinas is a school on commitment/being JL focused. The Pocket Oxford Dictionary defines commitment thus: “To pledge or BIND (especially oneself) to a certain cause or policy.” Accordingly, before you are promoted by the supernatural forces to your next level in life, family and ministry, your commitment o your goals will always be tested! By age fourteen, the man Thomas Aquinas was a student at the University of Naples in Italy.
After a while, he decided to become a Catholic priest, a Dominican; and that was when the forces of promotion tested his commitment. His family met and rolled out various plans to distract him: they kidnapped him and held him for 15 months hoping that he would be I dissuaded from his goal. The family was wealthy and wanted him j to become a businessman, instead of taking a vow to live in poverty. When the 15-month kidnap I attempt failed, the family then I arranged for a beautiful I prostitute to tempt him!
Again, •the plan failed! Finally, they I offered to PURCHASE FOR HIM, the position of Archbishop of [Naples, a practice called, “INVESTITURE” which was common •with the wealthy in those days. However, because Aquinas understands what it meant to be bound (committed) to a goal or a life’s dream, he turned down that “LUCRATIVE” offer. He went rather to the University of Paris from where his fame rose as the ‘Angelic doctor.” He produced many academic write ups in which [he attempted to reconcile the thoughts of Aristotle and the Bible.
Because he was dedicated and committed to his vision like Elisha [was committed to his dream of a double portion of Elijah’s anointing •despite many frustrating trials, Aquinas’ write ups were branded as an ideology: ‘Thomason.” Wonderful! Likewise, in this STORY TO GLORY year 2019, your commitment to your life’s goals will be I rested! Only those who pass the test will be compensated. Note (that Elisha was not asked about the double portion till [he had crossed the Jordan with Elijah!
What God is telling a user of today’s devotional is that, until you are committed to your goals, He cannot be committed to you! Even in the heat of life’s [battles, hold on! Men will read of your story and glorify God! [Oh! Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE-AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ [CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29th -31st. 29th is 6pm.
[30th are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31st is impartation service | 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke Lagos!
PRAYER POINTS: Take to God your best worship song.
1. Worship the Lord for the privilege of seeing another day.
2. Still pray about your 2019 goals again.
3. Lord, don’t allow the enemies of my success to REJOICE over me! I determine NEVER to quit trusting You!
4. Pray about today seriously! Cancel a BETRAYAL by a CLOSE FRIEND!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:15am On Mar 24, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN -. NEVER QUIT AT HALF TIME

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 40:1-25

Many years ago, a very successful businessman was interviewed by a group of pressmen. The pressmen wanted to know more about the success secrets of this great man. As he spoke, they discovered that the man had seen “hell” (real trouble) and yet he was alive and flourishing. One the pressmen then asked: “How did you overcome so many unbelievable problems to become a great success story?” Hear the answer given by the businessman: “There is really no trick to it.
There are some troubles that seem so high, you can’t climb over them. There are some troubles that seem too wide, you can’t walk around them. There are some problems too deep you can’t dig under them. But it is then that you know that the only way to beat the problem is to duck your head and wade right through it!” Oh, what an answer and what a word to a troubled soul using today’s devotional. The Lord is telling you: “Stop considering the height, length, depth or breadth of that problem. Make up your mind to wait for Me and wade right through.”
Surely, many times, using your head to imagine how you will get out of certain difficulties can make you run mad. Don’t imagine how you will have a child (children)! Stop imagining how you will get married! Stop brainstorming on how you will overcome any present obstacle challenging/confronting you! The God that did not allow Peter to drown in the sea of life will also make a way for you even at the last minute.
Today’s scripture Vs. 10 says: “Behold your God!” That means, consider the size of your God and not the size of your obstacle/challenge confronting your life! Vs. 17 says “All nations before Him are as nothing…” That means before God, that problem facing you is nothing. No wonder coach Paul “Bear” Bryant told his team: “Don’t give up at half time. Concentrate on winning the second half” and that is what God is telling you. Refuse to quit now! Trust God again and again and again!
Oh! Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29th -31st. 29th IS 6pm. 30th are 3 SESSIONS from Sam. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke Lagos! THEME: “THERE IS A’MOSES’IN EVERY MINISTER!” IT IS A NEW PHASE YOU ARE SOARING INTO! Wowl

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My faith looks up…
1. Bind frustration and stagnation concerning your life/ministry.
2. In this race of life, ask for the grace to be determined. Bind
discouragement! Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
3. Pray for the elderly and pensioners today worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Mar 25, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE 2019 SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 8: 9-20

Up till recently, the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World were: (l) The Hanging Gardens of Babylon (2) The Statue of Zeus at Olympia (3) The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus (4) The Mausoleum of Halicarnassus (5) The Colossus of Rhodes (6) The Pharos of Lighthouse off Alexandria and (7) The Pyramids of Egypt. Except the Egyptian Pyramids, the remaining six have long disappeared. A global competition to name the new Seven Wonders of the World was begun in 1999 by Swiss adventurer Bernard Weber with almost 2000 nominations coming in from around the world.
The new Seven Wonders were announced on the 7th of July 2007! They include the Great Wall of China (China), Christ the Redeemer Statue (Rio de Janeiro), Machu Picchu (Peru), Chichen Itza (Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico), The Roman Colosseum (Rome), Taj Mahal (Agra, India) and the Petra (Jordan)! There are other lesser wonders such as the Eiffel Tower of Paris and The Statue of Liberty in the USA. But in this year 2019, as the world seeks for objects and places of wonder, the Holy Ghost emphasis to you is that you must never forget that there are two unbeatable wonders in this world: The first is your God and the second is you!
Isaiah 9:6 calls Jesus Christ, “WONDERFUL.” If you refuse to give up in that Red Sea experience (difficult trial), you will cross over with Him on dry land called wonders! Again,
Psalm 139:14 says, “I will praise Thee: for I am fearfully and WONDERFULLY made.” So, apart from Jesus, you are also WONDERFUL – wonderfully made! Ah! YOU ARE A 2019 WONDER ON PLANET EARTH! Declare many times now: “I am a generational wonder and I serve a wonderful God.
The wonders of my God shall show forth in my life and ministry from this day and in this STORY TO GLORY year! I am not an object of pity! I am not an object of sympathy! I am an object of signs and wonders to show forth the glory of Jehovah God in the land of the living. So help me God!”

1. Thank God for the Word and pray about it as it affects you.
2. Open your mouth and make the above declaration in this write up again. O Lord, turn my life and ministry into a land of signs and wonders (Pray it seriously).
3. Lord, do for me what will make this world to glorify You. (Pray it seriously).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Mar 26, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: I SHALL NOT END IN THE WILDERNESS OF LIFE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CORINTHIANS 10: 1-11

I know a man who left his village to sojourn in one of the well-known cities in Nigeria. In the process of time, he got married and was blessed by God with many children. He also grew in his walk with God to become a pastor in his church. As he began to age, he retired back to the village to live the rest of his life. There in his village, he still had a passion for God, so he started a church. Several persons were drawn to he church because of his past character and integrity.

As the church grew, alas, some untoward things began to creep into it. The pastor started sleeping with young ladies who were members of the church. Some who noticed what was going on decided to intervene. They called the old pastor and warned him to desist from his sinful ways. Unfortunately his response was very shocking and unbelievable. He said without remorse, “The young ladies are so many and there is no one to marry them all; (should I allow all of them to waste away like that?” What a response! As far as I can recall, the man never changed his ways before he departed this world.
You can see that he started with a humble and blessed beginning, but he did not appear to have ended well. Remember that what matters in this RACE OF LIFE IS HOW YOU END! Hear Mien Smith: “No One has a problem with the first mile of a journey. Even an infant could do fine fora while. But it isn’t the start that matters. If the finish fine.” I remember Isroelmore Ayivor: “Remember no matter how fast you run, you can’t be the winner if you don’t finish. “. Indeed, great is the an of beginning, but greater is the art of ending! Ecclesiastes 7:8 says, “Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof.”

The Bible is filled with how many began their journeys and how they ended. Enoch did not start his journey with God. However, after he had Methuselah, he remembered God and had a glorious finish ( Genesis 5: 22-24 ). What about Job? Midway in his walk with God, his journey was very rough but he-had a glorious end. The scriptures say his latter end was blessed and full of days ( Job 42: 12, 17 ). King David started well; his journey was almost ruined by his illicit affair with Bathsheba, but he was remorseful and had a glorious end ( 1 Kings 2: 10- 11).
Apostle Paul started as a MURDERER but ended as a TERRORIST against HELL ( 2 Timothy 4:6-8 ). On the contrary, many of the children of Israel who left Egypt with great miracles, signs and wonders did not finish well. Today’s scripture tells us this, “But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness” (Verse 5).
Use today’s devotional to examine your life and ministry and determine/decree that YOU WILL NOT END IN THE WILDERNESS OF LIFE! Decree that by the GRACE of God, you will END VERY WELL and make heaven at last! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The old rugged cross…
1. Father, by Your grace I will not end my journey in the wilderness.
2. I decree that MY BEST DAYS ARE AHEAD! The glory of my LATTER years shall be greater than FORMER years in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Mar 27, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOU ARE GOD’S POLICE ON PLANET EARTH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 16: 13-20

Recently, the Lord reminded me of the power and authority which the believer possesses in Christ. In this year 2019, your success and authority on planet earth will depend a lot on how much of your authority you exercise over circumstances and spiritual negative powers. The Lord Jesus declares in Matthew 16:19 , “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven.” When I read this scripture again recently, the word that sprang to life in my spirit was the word, ‘KEYS’.
Keys symbolize and emphasize authority! A simple illustration can be the one of entering into your car, office or residence. If you have the key to unlock the door, then we know that you have the authority to enter into and possess whatever is therein. It is the same thing concerning the authority that God gives to the believer ( John 14:12-14 ). We have been given the authority to bind or loose according to the nature of the situation confronting us.
When the devil tries to bring devices such as depression, delay, heaviness, sickness, witchcraft attacks, drugs, alcohol, accidents, etc, we are to BIND his operations. You must also LOOSE divine speed, joy, favour, etc, on your life regularly! You don’t need your pastor to act! You don’t need me, Bishop Chris to act! The difference between you and your pastor is that he/she realizes his/her authority in Christ and takes hold of what God has freely given him/her and polish it by regular prayer/ fasting/purity.
You Are So Powerful On Earth That God Will Only Allow What You Allow And God Will Disallow Whatever You Disallow! You Are God’s Police On Planet Earth. You are God’s embassy on this earth. Satan is a liar! He is under your feet!
You are not weak! Reject whatever is not of God in your life/family/ministry! Arise and assert your authority now!
“THERE IS A ‘MOSES’ IN EVERY MINISTER”
Oh! Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE-AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29th -31st is 6pm. 30th are 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke Lagos! THEME: ‘THERE IS A’MOSES’ IN EVERY MINISTER!” IT IS A NEW PHASE YOU ARE SOARING INTO! Wow!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When the morning comes
1. Thank God for the Word and pray about it as it affects you.
2. I am God’s POLICE here! I bind frustration and stagnation concerning my life, family and ministry.
3. In this race of life, I receive grace to be determined. I bind discouragement/depression! I LOOSE SPEED and FAVOUR!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: TIME MANAGEMENT BULLETS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 39:1-6; JOHN 9:4

Always remember that time waits for no one. Yesterday is -history! Tomorrow is a mystery! Today is a gift! That is why it is called, the present. In this 1st quarter of 2019, heaven wants you to redeem your time because whether the devil likes it or not, you will be enthroned in your proper level in life/ministry.
Consider these gems: “Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life”-Ralph Waldo Emerson. “A man who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life” – Charles Darwin. “Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal”
– Elbert Hubbard. “The tragedy of a man is not that man dies, but what dies within man while he is alive?” – Albert Schweitzer. “Does thou love life? Then do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of – Benjamin Franklin. “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men” (Biblical proverb ( Proverbs 22:29 ) and the adopted motto of Benjamin Franklin).
Don’t start your day until you have it finished on paper first” – Jim Rohn. Don’t postpone speaking to that soul about Christ! Don’t postpone apologizing and reconciling! Don’t postpone reading your Bible in one year. Plan to finish your Bible this year. Don’t postpone writing that book! Don’t postpone anything! It will be foolish to depend on tomorrow to do what you are supposed to do today. Live today as if it is your last! TOMORROW IS PROMISED TO NO MAN. Peace!

1. Commit your times/seasons to God again.
2. Father, my name shall not be recorded in the register of failures in Jesus name. Repent from procrastination! Receive wisdom.
3. Today is a gift! Lord, restore all my lost/wasted blessings of the past due to procrastination. Pray about today as led.
4. Pray seriously about your life/ministry as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:46am On Mar 29, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THERE IS A WILD ANIMAL IN YOUR TONGUE! TAME IT NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EZEKIEL 36: 1-9

Ezekiel had to PROPHESY to the BONES and the WINDS before the BONES COULD LIVE AGAIN! Proverbs 12: 18 is clear: [“There is that speak the like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the is health.” THE PIERCING OF THE SWORD IS A WOUND AND & SHAME MANUFACTURER! In this year 2019, never use your voids to DESCRIBE your situation! Use your words to CHANGE your situation!
The Tongue has no bone, but it is strong enough to BREAK A HEART; so be careful how you use your words this year! Use words that are filled with FAITH AND NOT FEAR! Your TONGUE is like a WILD ANIMAL; you need to know when to tame it, pain it or train it. When you talk, you are only repeating what you already now, but when you listen more this year, you might learn NEW things that can move you from STORY TO GLORY! There is POWER in your TONGUE! Ezek 36:8 says, “O mountains of Israel, you shall shoot (forth your branches and yield your unit to My people Israel…”
Most of the time, God tells His vindicated poets to prophesy to PEOPLE. But on this occasion, He tells Ezekiel prophesy DIRECTLY TO THE LAND. Ezekiel spoke to the MOUNTAINS! Wow! He commanded the LAND and MOUNTAINS to provide for God’s people, according to God’s Word. Do the same this year! Speak to that BATTLE! Speak to that WOMB! Speak to that CAREER/BUSINESS! Speak to your MARITAL STATUS! Speak to your CHILDREN and GRANDCHILDREN to succeed and be mighty seeds upon the land! You must speak (prophesy) to your HEALTH and FINANCES!
Yes! Speak to your HELPERS to come forth and then speak to your GLORY to manifest! What did you pray about in this year’s 21-day fast? Prophesy to it to SHOW FORTH! Speak the divine promises has spoken over your life! You have the CREATIVE ability to speak and command God’s blessings over your life/ministry into existence. Always (remember John 14:14 : “Whatever you ask (DEMAND, REQUIRE, I DECREE, COMMAND) in My name that will I do.” Start now! Speak now! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 3: My faith looks up..
2. I SPEAK FORTH the following concerning my life, family and ministry (Open your mouth and speak now. Decree, command and demand now).
3. I speak to the MOUNTAINS and the LAND to deliver my BLESSINGS concerning 2019 ( Decree, command and demand GREAT THINGS in the remaining months of this year. Mention the months).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE STUBBORN SPIDER: NEVER GIVE UP!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 32:16-22

“Robert Bruce was crowned King of Scotland on March 27th _1306. He was however deposed in 1307 by King Edward I of England. Bruce was forced to flee to the highlands and then to the little Island of Rathlin on the coast of Antrim (now Northern Ireland). While there, he continued to recruit followers and in less than two years, he liberated Scotland from the British. He again defeated the British army in the popular battle of Bannockburn, which eventually led to the Independence of Scotland in 1328.
But read below the story/secret of Robert Bruce that enabled him to paralyze the British army: While he was in exile, he watched a spider trying to make a web. The spider had tremendous difficulty in trying to spin its web, but it never gave up. It just kept trying. This discovery challenged Robert Bruce to declare the popular quote: “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try and try (again.”
fit was the determination of the spider that challenged Bruce to rout the powerful British army and in this year 2019, the Holy Ghost wants you to gather fresh determination through today’s devotional to stand in the trials/battles of life.
In this STORY TO GLORY YEAR, no matter what is happening around you, don’t stop believing God! Don’t lose hope and don’t let your love for Him come to an end. It was Helen Keller who quipped: “Delay is not a denial and defeat is simply a signal to press onward.” What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve! Just keep trying! Keep holding on! This world will celebrate you soon in Jesus name!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…
1. Thank God for the Word and pray about it as led now.
2. Bind frustration and stagnation concerning your life/ministry.
3. In this race of life, ask for the grace to be determined. Bind discouragement!
4. Pray the 2019 morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: BUSINESS SECRETS OF THE ANCIENT GREEKS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ECCLESIASTES 1:9-10; JOSHUA 1:1-28

As this quarter ends today, thank God for the gift of life! But let me share an old formula for success that dates back to the ancient Greeks (12th-9th centuries BC). And almost everyone who achieves great and lasting success in today’s world is still using it! Please apply it in the next quarter of this year as in, the next ODM!
The formula has three steps:
(1) Find someone who is successful doing what you want to do!
(2) Discover what they did to become successful and,
(3) Duplicate the steps they took and the methods they used!
Sounds simple! And it is! But most people miss out on success because they believe there is a special NEW formula or a big secret out there that they just haven’t found yet and that makes success more mysterious. If you use the principles, methods and techniques that have helped others to become successful, you will get the Isame results because Eccl. 1:9 says, “That thing that hath [been, it is that which shall be; land that which is done is that which shall be done; and there is no new thing under the sun.
That means if you do the little things you already know about success, you will succeed. If you can practice, “The inspirational 3Ds” (DETERMINATION, DILIGENCE, and DISCIPLINE), and watch out for, “The dangerous 3Fs” (FEMALES, FINANCES and FAME), you will succeed. There is no new success formula on earth. All successful men/women used the 3Ds. Most failures were pulled down through the 3Fs. Check what made Abraham to succeed and you will succeed! Check out other success stories in and outside the Bible.
That is the reason why I will soon start a series on 55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS -THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY on Sundays, 8am at the MANNA MOUNTAIN OGUDU-ORIOKE Lagos! LEKKI Mountain will always be connected, 8am! Get your notes and pen ready! It will be awesome and unforgettable! Starting this week, I will be picking a success story in the Bible and modern day life and tapping into their secrets!
That was the simple formula of the Greeks and that was the business secret of Joshua (he was connected to Moses and used the success principles of Moses). Never forget: SUCCESS IS SIMPLE! IT CAN BE DUPLICATED AND THERE IS NO NEW FORMULA FOR SUCCESS! Do the simple things you know and watch your story change! Thank God you made the first quarter!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My faith looks up…
1. Worship God and pray about today’s message as led now.
2. Ask the Lord to make you an outstanding success story.
3. Pray about the first three days of APRIL!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Apr 01, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

Topic: OH! MY LAUGHTER! YOU SHALL NOT DIE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Psalm 42: 1-11

Welcome to another quarter of the year. A Jewish Proverb says: ‘As soap is to the body, so laughter is to the soul.” Then the great Plato penned: “Even the gods love jokes.” Share with me this humour below: “Mr. James and his friend Mr. Brown were arguing about their sons’ stupidity. Mr James argued that his son was more silly than Brown’s son. Mr. Brown, however, disagreed! So they decided to put their sons to test. Mr. James called his son and asked him to buy something for him at the market The boy ran out without even asking for what to buy and money. Mr. James said, “You see how silly he is? I told you he is worse! He didn’t even ask for what to buy or money.” Mr. Brown laughed and quietly said: “Is this what you call foolishness?” Then Mr. Brown called his son and said, “Go home and check if I am in the house.” Mr. Brown’s son took to his heels and came back panting as he said in pidgin English, “Papa you no dey house. Mama say you dey your friend place” (meaning: ) daddy, you are not at home, my mummy told me you went visiting ‘ your friend).
Oh my GOD! Of course Mr. James was shocked to find that even his friend’s son was as stupid as his son. As you laugh at the actions of these two sons, the Holy Ghost is using today’s devotional to remind you that Laughter Is Freely Given To You By Your God And You Must Never Lose It To The Devil! I see you LAUGHING/dancing in this new quarter! In fact, Psalm 42: 5 declares: “Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.” The HELP OF HIS COUNTENANCE means, God has a smile on His face” and as I behold HIS FACE (HIS SMILE), my depression or casting down will expire! Halleluyah! Proverbs 15:15 which I personally code name: PR1515, powerfully declares: “All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.”
Did you get that? A MERRY HEART – A HEART OF LAUGHTER ATTRACTS A FEAST! Wow! May your STORY to GLORY testimony show up against all odds and may the world attend your PARTY this year! I see a FEAST coming even as you choose to LAUGH instead of CRY this quarter! I see a FEAST coming even as you choose to LOOK UP to His FACE and TRUST your God till your change comes! “An optimist laughs to forget; a pessimist forgets to laugh” (Tom Nansbury). Close with Jean Houston: “At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.” Yes! Stay healthy! Keep the laughter and smiles alive to the shame of your enemies – LAUGH AT THE DEVIL NOW! Wow!

PRAYER POINTS
Take Song 3: When the morning comes.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
Declare Psalm 42:11 several times as led now and LAUGH AT THE DEVIL NOW concerning this new quarter!
2. I decree: You arrow sent to STEAL my LAUGHTER, return TO SENDER.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Apr 02, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOUR PAST HAS BEEN DELETED! FACE YOUR TOMORROW!

A man suffering greatly from depression/ unforgiveness came up with the idea to write to a pastor and ask him this question:
“What does ‘God forgives you’ mean?” He ended his letter by signing it, “Sincerely, Confused.” When the pastor got the letter and read the question, the pastor thought of how he could give a clear and concise answer. After thinking for a few moments, the pastor wrote down his reply and mailed it to the man who had signed his name as “Confused.” When the man who called himself, “Confused” received the pastor’s letter, he couldn’t wait to read what the pastor had written. All that was written was one simple sentence. It reads: “Dear ‘Confused,’ ‘God forgives you’ means all of your files have been deleted.”
Oh, how true and how wonderful! In this 2nd quarter of this STORY to GLORY year , God wants you never to allow the devil to take you on a journey to your past! Hear Dennis I Waitley: “ Our limitations and success will be based, most often, on our own expectations for ourselves. What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon.” Yes, what the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon, so determine to dwell on your future! Forgive yourself of your past! Today’s scripture says He (God) will remember our past no more. That means God FORGETS your past! It is not that He tries to forget it each time He remembers your past.

The truth is that He has deleted your past from His being and REFUSES TO remember it even if He tries to. The reason God deletes the past is because He knows that satan will always come around to dig out the past and so our Father decided to
DELETE THE PAST . That is bad news for the devil. Close with Samuel Smiles: “It is a mistake to suppose that men succeed through success; they much often succeed through failures. Precept, study, advice, and example could never have taught them so well as failure has done.” That is why you must forget your past failures and march on to new heights of growth. DISAPPOINT THE DEVIL! FOCUS ON YOUR TOMORROW! The past is DELETED!

ODM MOBILE APP IN 8 LANGUAGES IS OUT! It contains ODM in 8 international languages and it has “War Against Haman-14” and CHILDREN ODM! IT ALSO HAS ODM IN AUDIO and LOTS MORE! Wow! Satan is in trouble! It is a new beginning! Go to Google Play Store and download the “ODM MOBILE”APP now!

PRAYER POINTS
Take your best worship song now.
1. Read Psalm 103:10-14 now and worship God for the fact that He forgets your past. Declare many times now: “Satan, you are a LOSER: My PAST is DELETED forever! My wonderful\ future is in the divine OVEN being baked! Halleluyah!”
2. Pray about today! My life/ministry is disappointing the devil, The ACCUSER!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Apr 03, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE THREE OLD MEN! THE DOOR OPENER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CORINTHIANS 13:1-13

A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She noticed them and said: “I don’t know who you are, but you surely must be hungry. Come in and eat.” “Is the man of the house home?” they asked. “No” she replied. “Then we cannot come in.” When the husband returned, they both agreed that the men should come in for dinner. One of the old men then said, “We don’t go into any house together.
Our names are, Wealth, Success and Love! Go in and discuss with your husband, which one of us you want in your home, then the rest of us will look for other houses.” The husband exclaimed and said, “How nice! Since that is the case, let’s hold unto wealth.” The wife disagreed: “My dear, let us invite Success.” Their daughter in-law was listening and she added: “It will be better to invite Love.” The husband then agreed and told them to invite Love first! The wife went out and asked that LOVE could come in for dinner.
As LOVE got up and started walking towards the house, surprisingly, the other two also got up and followed him. The surprised lady then asked: “I only invited LOVE. Why are you all coming in?” The old men replied together. “If you had invited Wealth or Success, the two of us would’ve stayed out, but since you invited LOVE, wherever he goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!” Oh! What a lesson from the Holy Ghost! Truly LOVE is the door opener for other gifts from above because GOD IS LOVE! That’s why Satan will do all he can to store up hatred/bitterness in your heart towards others.
Mahatma Ghandi said: “Love IS the Strongest force the world possesses and yet it is the humblest imaginable.” In this world of unjust/wicked men, false accusers, blackmailers, agreement (truce) breakers, inconsiderate and unfaithful men/women and in this second quarter of 2019, deliberately choose LOVE as your philosophy and then you will see other amazing, divine. STORY to GLORY blessings locate your life and ministry. Read the qualities of LOVE again in today’s scripture and pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Worship God! Pray on today’s word seriously as led now!
2. Repent from any way in which you have broken the 1 Corinthians 13 qualities of LOVE! Repent from bitterness, hatred, anger, etc.
3. Ask for the grace to walk in sacrificial love towards the following people (Mention those that have hurt you).
4. Pray the new morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: DIVINE LOCATION DETERMINES ALLOCATION!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JAMES 1:17; ACTS 10: 28-35

Years ago, a notable African industrialist who was Chairman of a conglomerate of over 25 companies noted the following: “The Caucasian and Asians are moving forward, but the Negroid (Black race is static. While the whites and the Chinese are going to the moon, the black man is trapped in the web of bickering (power struggle) and in-fighting.” Everywhere I travel to, whether Europe or USA, the first place I visit is the toilet at the airports or hotels What do I see?
The black man washing the toilets! Astonishing, but I also witnessed this in the Netherlands. I saw about six black people doing this. I witnessed it in Portugal. The same thing is what you find in the UK. In the same UK, most of the pharmacies, warehouses, etc, belong to Indians. Few if any, for the Black man! He is only found in despicable (shameful) places. Ii [bothers me as a person. If you I fall into the category of the race ! described as “Black”, read Acts 10:34-36 and use it to reject the yoke of the black man! If you are not a black man, receive Acts 10:34 also as a divine admonition to sober living in this year 2019.
Acts 10:34 says: “…of a truth, I perceive that God is not a respecter of persons.” Verse 35: “But in even nation he that feared Him and worked righteousness is ACCEPTED with Him.” So no matter your colour or nation, determine that you will be accepted and favoured by God. Note the words: “Every nation” and “Accepted.” If you are accepted (favoured by God), you will be blessed in your nation. Did God not tell Isaac not to leave Gerar and did Isaac not prosper in Gerar though his generation was complaining and moving to Egypt.? It is your God-appointed location that determines your allocation from the Trinity!
Stay where you are (except you are instructed by God to move) and remain in God’s book of favour, then watch heaven move you from STORY to GLORY in 2019! You don’t need more labour! You need more favour! You don’t need more help from ABROAD, you need more help from ABOVE (1st scripture - James 1:17 )! Hear Robert Collier: “You can be whatever you make your mind to be. Mind is all that counts.” Yes! Mind (faith and trust) is all that counts – not your colour, city or tribe!
I decree: Nations and men of all colour and creed will celebrate you in Jesus name! Pray seriously now! Daily

PRAYER POINTS : Take any song of praise now.
1. Pray about today’s message as it has affected you.
2. Christ has redeemed me from every CURSE! I am not cursed!
Christ Jesus took my curse in Jesus name. Lay hands on yourself and bless yourself now! Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: MEN WILL ALWAYS BE MEN!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDGES 8:33-35; JOHN 2:23-25

Today’s first scripture, Verse 35, says that the people failed to show kindness to the family of Jerubbaal (Gideon) after his death. It says, “Neither shewed they kindness to the house of Jerubbaal, namely Gideon, according to all the goodness which he had shewed unto Israel.” And that is the general nature of men: they will always forget the good done to them and men will always disappoint men!
God was not joking when He said, “Trust ye not in a friend: put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom” ( Micah 7:5 ). Is that not serious? He says, don’t even tell your secret to he/she that lieth in thy bosom. Why? Because men will always be men and God will always be God! Did Gideon not risk his life for the people? Why did they pay him back by abandoning his house (family)? Why do you think Jesus refused to accept the promotion of men (Today’s 2nd scripture)?
Because He knew it was as temporary as an iced cake on a summer plate! In this STORY TO GLORY YEAR 2019, God is warning a user of today’s devotional to stop trusting men. Men can turn your GLORY to STORY! Stop crying that men are disappointing you or that the last good you did was not appreciated! Have you forgotten that men’s good deeds are written on water in the hearts of other men? Can you remember anything written on water? Did nine out of the ten lepers not forget to appreciate Jesus? Was Joseph not forgotten by the BUTLER ( Gen 40:23 )?
They must forget you because they are men! Stop complaining over the unreplied mails/phone calls! Dear pastor, elder/minister of God, some of those you pray for, will never remember you! It is the nature of men! Don’t expect a “thank you” for your efforts. Settle your account with God and never forget He is your rewarder! Give people (INCLUDING YOUR OWN CHILDREN) an allowance to fail you because they can!
Trust God alone and wait for Him as your ultimate Rewarder/ Judge!
Close with Micah 7:7 : “Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation…” Make that your declaration in all your dealings with men this year and beyond! Peace!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Count your blessings…
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from trusting/expecting any reward from men in the past. Lord, stop any plan to attack the secrets of my life.
3. Pray over any past pain of disappointment now. Lord, heal my wounded soul concerning this matter
(mention it now) .
4. Lord, be my rewarder in all. I shall not expect appreciation from men. Lord, appreciate me (lift me) concerning my good deeds to others (Pray it well) . Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: AFTER 22 YEARS…

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HABAKKUK 2: 1 -14

I received this great news below and I am led to publish it in today’s devotional: “Happy New Year to you Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe and all ODM users. Indeed it is our year of story to glory. We will not tell useless stories that have no meaning this year in Jesus name! I want to thank God specifically for the year 2018. I partook in the 21-day fast and the 14-day fast and I sowed my seed of decoration and two prayer points were sent to me based on
Psalm 65: 10-11 .
And there were two other prayer points attached; that God would bless the springs of my life and crown my year with goodness, and my path would drop fatness. Indeed, God crowned my year with goodness because I have been married for twenty two years without a child but on the 10th of December 2018, God blessed me with a bouncing baby girl. I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY THAT IS DUE TO HIM FOREVER IN JESUS NAME. Amen. And because the declaration of 2018 worked for me and God DECORATED me, I know that the word for 2019 will work for me!
I will tell the STORY to GLORY testimony in Jesus name! Amen. Please join me to thank this God of ODM. Praise the Lord! (From Sister JFNI: +234 803 623 2241).” Indeed, delay is not a denial! One reason many people never see God working in their lives is because they never hang in there long enough for God to show up! Don’t forget that the Lord was with Joseph and yet, Joseph remained forgotten for two years.
But did that delay wipe out his STORY to GLORY celebration? No! No! He still became who God said He would become! NO DELAY CAN DERAIL YOUR DESTINY! Hear this: God loves you so much that He is willing to hold something from you TILL THE PERFECT TIME! Wow! Keep the faith! The vision is always for the appointed time (today’s scripture, Vs. 3). Be patient, prayerful and wait! Note what Betsy Howard said in the book, “Seasons of Waiting”: “ WAITING exposes our idols and throws a wrench into our coping mechanisms. It brings us to the end of what we can control and forces us to cry out to God. God doesn’t waste our waiting. He uses it to conform us to the image of His Son .
Oh, Glory to God!
After 22 years, the God of this commission visited this couple! You are the next! No seed you sow in January each year or any time is a waste and no Psalm sent to you is a joke! Pray them and wait! Never miss the next Anointing service and get copies of this booklet from edition to edition!

PRAYER POINTS: Take
Song 1-: There’s not a friend…
1. Worship God and pray in the Spirit today!
2. Are you in a difficult situation – The Fishbelly? Cry out to God to bring you out! Receive grace to wait!
3. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:27am On Apr 07, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

THE WINNER’S CRY: MAKE ME A DISCIPLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 10: 18-33

Today’s scripture Vs. 25 says: “It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?” Note: “It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.” That is God’s plan! BE AS THE MASTER! DON’T BE ABOVE HIM! JUST MAKE
The process of you striving to BE LIKE THE MASTER is called DISCIPLESHIP! Then Luke 6:40 says: “The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.” Did you get that? Same emphasis: BE AS THE MASTER! There are many believers whose lifestyles are a DISGRACE to the Master! Many believers live like DEMONIC DISCIPLES! Their speech, dressing, temper, immorality, craze for power and fame, and general day to day lifestyle announces the devil.
Hear what Gandhi, a HINDU man, said about followers of Jesus Christ: “I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” Wow! He was saying: I LIKE THE MASTER BUT I DON’T LIKE HIS DISCIPLES! After reading the life of Christ as presented in the Bible and in the writings of some renowned Christian authors, Mahatma Gandhi admired the Sermon on the Mount (which shaped the whole philosophy of his life) and hoped to see Christians live up to its standards. While living with Christians in England.
South Africa and India, Gandhi expected to experience qualities like unconditional love, forgiveness, willingness to sacrifice, meekness, etc (Qualities of Christ). To his utmost shock, Christians in his era never lived up to the standards preached by Christ in the Sermon on the Mount and on the Cross. Determine that as you go out daily, people will see JESUS in you! Determine that your life will not cause the LORD embarrassment again! Always ask: WHAT WOULD JESUS DO (WWJD) in every situation, then go and do likewise!
Winners always cry in their prayer life: Lord, make me a disciple! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 3: When the morning comes…
2. LORD, I repent from how my life has brought shame and embarrassment to You!
3. Holy Ghost, FLUSH ME! PURGE ME! SHAKE ME! Shake away anything or anybody that will stop me from being a TRUE PICTURE OF YOU!
4. I receive GRACE to be like MY MASTER today and always in Jesus name!
5. Pray about today seriously now! Release GRACE and MERCY!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Apr 08, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HE WAS DRIVEN FROM A CHURCH! LORD, MAKE ME A DISCIPLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 6:11-18

Mahatma Gandhi’s rejection of Christianity grew out of an experience he had in South Africa. After reading the Bible and the life of Jesus, he was eager to explore how to become a Christian. He decided thus to attend a church service. When he reached the door, the church elder asked “where do you think you are going, kaffir.,.. There is no room for kaffirs in this church. Get out of here or I’ll have my assistants throw you down the steps”. (The word, “KAFFIR” is used by South Africans. It is derogatory and is usually expressed to insult black Africans or black Indians).
Before this event, Gandhi had admired the life of Christ as an epitome of love, unity, etc. What was the basis therefore of Gandhi’s hate for Christians? They were so unlike Christ! WHO WILL REJECT CHRIST NEXT BECAUSE OF YOUR LIFESTYLE? If He is not LORD of ALL, He is not LORD at all. “It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching” (Francis of Assisi). What can you not give up for the One who loved you and took you from the MIRY CLAY into GRACE LAND by
His EXPENSIVE BLOOD? What a cost!
Dietrich Bonhoeffer noted in his book, “COST OF DISCIPLESHIP”: “Grace at a low cost; is in the last resort simply a new law, which brings neither help nor freedom.” Again another wise man penned: The earthly form of Christ is the form that died on the cross. The image of God is the image of Christ crucified. It is to this image that the life of the disciples must be conformed; in other words, they must be conformed to His death ( Phil 3:10 , Rom 6:4 ). The Christian life is a life of crucifixion ( Galatians 2.19 ). In baptism, the form of Christ’s death is impressed upon His own.
They are dead to the flesh and to sin, they are dead to the world, and the world is dead to them ( Galatians 6:14 ). When Gandhi was sent back from that church, CHRIST WAS CRUCIFIED A SECOND TIME by those lips that told him: “Where do you think you are going, kaffir…. There is no room for kaffirs in this church. Get out of here or I’ll have my assistants throw you down the steps”. Always ask: WHAT WOULD JESUS DO (WWJD) in every situation, then go and do likewise!
Winners always cry in their prayer life: Lord, make me a disciple! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God.
2 LORD, turn me into Your STORY TO GLORY LAND!
3. I decree: I refuse a life that can only be described in three words: A CONFUSED PARABLE!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: KILLED AND ROBBED….

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ZECHARIAH 2:1-9;
Colossians 3:3

Years ago, the famous on-screen murder of the 35th President of the United States of America, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, was seen worldwide! He was assassinated in 1963 in Dallas, by Lee Harvey Oswald, a 24 year-old former Marine who defected to the Soviet Union. President Kennedy was born in 1917, into what would become one of the greatest political dynasties of our time.
odm aril devotion
He became President of the United States in 1961 and was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas aged 46. As I walked across his grave in Washington DC, today’s devotional struck my soul! I also remembered that years ago, Miss Barbar Bush, the daughter of the then US president George Bush, had her purse and mobile phone snatched in Argentina in November 2006 during her two-week vacation in the South American country. She was robbed at a restaurant in Buenos Aires, despite heavy Secret Service protection.
Hear what the frustrated American security agents who were supposed to have kept an eagle watch over he said: “At no time were the sisters out of visual contact and at no point was there any risk of harm.” The question the whole world asked was: “So if they were not out of visual contact, how come she lost her mobile phone if there was no risk of harm? Could the robber(s) who picked the phone not have caused severe harm if intended?” Oh, in this STORY to GLORY year, what the Holy Ghost wants you to note is that your safety/ security is not in the hands of any government/man/woman. Is it not amazing that despite the heavy security presence, the best of the American presidents were all assassinated? Your security is in the hand of Him that has no beginning and has no end.
He is the Alpha and the Omega and He neither sleeps nor slumbers. He sees the evil plans of your enemies while they are planning and He will make a way of escape FOR YOU! David prophetically said: “There shall no evil befall you and neither shall any plague come near you dwelling” ( Psalm 91:10 ). Only your God can declare: “Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob (YOU), neither is there any divination against Israel (ALL THAT CONCERNS YOU): according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, ‘What hath GOD wrought” ( Numbers 23:23 ). Oh indeed, you are closely monitors by DIVINE INFRA-GOD SECURITY SYSTEM! You are so secured that he that touches you touches the apple of God’s eyes (today’ first scripture Vs cool. Oh, lift up your hands and give Him praise now for His protection over your life, family and ministry! You will see the last day of 2019 in
peace! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend… SEE it below
1. Thank God now! Pray about today’s message as led now.
2. Uproot every seed of the fear of death!
3. Evil arrows, RETURN to SENDER NOW in Jesus name.
4. My HOPE is built on NOTHING/NOBODY! Thank you LORD
5. Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Apr 10, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: STOP ALL RENOVATIONS NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 22: 16-29

Recently, a section of the Great Wall of China collapsed after heavy rains – with critics suggesting that recent RENOVATION WORKS which they believed had weakened its structure were partly to blame. And they have also pointed out that the portion of the wall adjacent to it, the 500-year-old Yanmen Pass, has stood for centuries without “help” from local officials. The collapse happened after a downpour in Dai County, Shanxi Province, in the north of the country.
Tourism officials are now carrying out emergency repairs, with the site closed temporarily for safety reasons. The section that stood – The YANMEN PASS, which was built during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), is located in the Yanmen Mountains, 20 kilometers north of Dai county.
It is historically an important pass of the Great Wall, admired for its grandeur. The world-famous wall stretches about 21,200 kilometers and spans 15 provincial areas. It attracts millions of tourists from all over the world every year! But what the Holy Ghost wants you to know as always, is That ALL TRUTH IS PARALLEL! As it is in the physical, so it is in the spiritual! Just as the RENOVATED SECTION of the GREAT WALL OF CHINA fell, so can your Christian race! Each time you deviate from THE OLD PATH – the faith that was once delivered to the saints (JUDE 3), your glory and grandeur will scatter into SHAME! Refuse to become a MODERN CHRISTIAN! REJECT a RENOVATED AND RE-PACKAGED CHRISTIANITY! It is not of God! It is flesh and it is from man! It will COLLAPSE! Seek to emulate the days of OLD! Let the WORD OF GOD be your daily life and ministry standard! COPY NO MODERN PASTOR or TEACHING!
Heaven has not changed and heaven does not become more MODERN or OLD! It has been as it is written in the WORD! Proverbs 22:28 says: “Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.” Did you get it? Seek the OLD TIME RELIGION! STOP RENOVATING THE WORD! Build your life, family, and ministry on the WORD OF OLD! Take time to study the Book of ACTS again! Study the 4 GOSPELS again and always ask: “WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?” (WWJD)! Live like Jesus! MAKE HIM YOUR ROLE MODEL! There are too many “magicians” on the pulpit! Ah! There are too many comedians on various altars spreading lukewarmness in this end-time church! BE DIFFERENT!

PRAYER POINTS

Take Song 2: Count your blessings…

2. LORD, I repent from any way in which I have left the OLD PATHWAY of the cross!
3. Holy Ghost, take me back! Take Your church back! BACK TO THE CROSS in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

Topic: STOP ALL RENOVATIONS NOW! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES : AMOS 6: 1-7; Psalm 51: 9-12

Remember yesterday’s devotional Here on the collapse of the RENOVATED SECTION of the GREAT WALL OF CHINA! The Holy Ghost is saying: Just as the RENOVATED SECTION of the GREAT WALL OF CHINA fell, so can your Christian race! Each time you deviate from THE OLD PATH – the faith that was once delivered to the saints (JUDE 3), your glory and grandeur will scatter into SHAME! Refuse to RENOVATE your CHRISTIAN FAITH! You need REVIVAL FIRE
and not RENOVATION FIRE ! That is why in a congregation of about 100 worshippers, for example, a pastor would ask how many people want to volunteer to go for evangelism and only one or two persons will show up! Today’s FAITH is a faith of LUXURY and CLASS without EVIDENCE!
Amos 6: 1 says: “Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came.”
WOE is a curse! There is a CURSE for each time you RENOVATE into EASE! When you spend more time watching TV or when you make your phone your best friend, then a curse of EASE IN ZION is looming!
Oh, PLEASE NEVER ALLOW Instagram, facebook, etc, to bring a curse upon you! Determine to go back to the OLD pathway of THE CROSS! The way of the CROSS is not a life of EASE! The CROSS means the PAIN of being alone with God, the pain of purity and holiness, etc. Your cry should be: “Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit in me, O LORD” ( Psalm 51:10 ).
Do you know that we no longer hear, “THUS SAYS LORD” anymore in our churches? May God revive us again! Psalm 85:5-6 is a tonic: “Wilt Thou be angry with us forever?… Wilt Thou not revive us again: that Thy people may rejoice in thee?” Whosoever will reign with Christ in heaven, must have Christ reigning in him on earth first! I love what Wesley once said: “ REVIVAL IS A CHILD OF MANY PRAYERS!” Wow! And I will never forget what C.H. Spurgeon said: “A Time Will Come That Instead Of The Shepherds Feeding The Sheep, The Clowns Will Be Entertaining The Goats.” Can you beat that? Is it not happening today in our churches? Always remember that: BEFORE ELIJAH CALLED DOWN THE FIRE, HE HAD TO REPAIR THE BROKEN ALTAR! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS
Take any song of revival now.
2. LORD, I repent from any way in which I have left the OLD PATHWAY of the cross!
3. Holy Ghost, take me back! Take Your church back! BACK TO THE CROSS in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: WORLD PASSOVER NIGHT! I SHALL NOT WEEP! I SHALL NOT FAIL!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 116: 1-19

The Lord will do for you what no man can do for you! Psalm 116: 8 says: “For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears (weeping) and my feet from falling.” And that’s why you can boldly declare: “I SHALL NOT WEEP! I SHALL NOT FAIL! I SHALL NOT DIE!” As thousands worldwide pray TONIGHT about their destinies, indeed, there shall be divine restoration, STORY TO GLORY manifestations, liberation, promotion, compensation and every weeping shall cease. Yes, the Lord will cause premature death to pass over you and your loved ones.
WORLD PASSOVER NIGHT Prayer Points
Sickness/diseases shall bow out of your life, family and ministry tonight. Rise and fall shall scatter tonight! Delay without a divine reason shall EXPIRE tonight! Every STORY will change to GLORY tonight! Your health shall be restored! Your closed doors shall spring open because of the anointing! Yes! It is a Passover night in which stagnation, failure/ frustration shall be turned to your TESTIMONY expression. This night, your test shall become your testimony! Pray the points below now and repeat from 12 a.m. – 1 a.m. tonight according to your local time.

Take any powerful song of victory as led.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank God for this wonderful day.
2. Declare aloud: 1 SHALL NOT WEEP! I SHALL NOT FAIL! I SHALL NOT DIE! Pray it seriously now.
3. Lord, in line with today’s Word, deliver my life, family, and ministry from the arrows of death (Pray it again tonight).
4. Lord, in line with today’s Word, deliver my life, family, and ministry from the arrows of tears (Pray it again tonight).
5. Lord, in line with today’s Word, deliver my life, family, and ministry from the arrows of failure/shame. Lord, take away reproach from my life. Lord, take away shame from my life. Lord, take away stagnation concerning my life. I shall not fail. (Pray it seriously again tonight).
6. Pray in tongues a lot today as led. God will rearrange your destiny. Repeat it again tonight!
7. Lord, turn every test in my life/ministry into my testimony in Jesus name (Pray it again tonight).
8. Lord, open a book of remembrance for me and cause the following to pass over my life, family and ministry tonight (Mention the things that you desire not to remain in your life). Pray now and again tonight!
9. Pray the prayers titled: “I SHALL NOT GO EMPTY THIS 2019” on page 69 of the booklet, “War Against Haman – 14” now/tonight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.