Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS (62567 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) / What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by diva90: 12:45am On Sep 19, 2016
goingape:
if I tell you come marry me I dey work for NNPC, as if you no go jump leave all your belongings like the disciple of Jesus.

just say you no see finish we go understand instead of this preaching were you preach so.

Who NNPC epp? My dear I have seen better!
I'm just speaking the hard truth.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by MalikTheCynical(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:
So that one myopic minded fellow will gloat that I sent him a PM/DM and wooed him abi

Thank you I will pass angry

I assure, you won't be sounding this cocky if, in 5 years time, you're still unmarried and not engaged.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:
I have sent alot of dm, pm or whatever but i don't seems to get response
You haven't sent to me. lOl
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by lilreese: 1:37am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:

you actually look good.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by viktohmarkz(m): 1:38am On Sep 19, 2016
iffa hear oh....DM him first and stand a chance to chop and clean mouth.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by uscofield: 2:01am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:

Try again
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by edgyslim: 2:03am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:

Sent you a DM. Please check the email you used to open your Nairaland Account
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by edgyslim: 2:05am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:

Sent you a DM. Check the email you used to open your Account
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ZUBY77(m): 2:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Cutehector:
It's not a matter of who should first send a message.

She only said yes because he met her standards. grin

He only asked her to be his wife because she met his standards as well. cool

Life is dynamic, not static.
People can upgrade for you if hey Iove you.
People above your standard can also downgrade a bit to meet you halfway.
But first of all, you have to meet them somehow.
What the girl did was okay for me.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by sandrahnaub(f): 2:44am On Sep 19, 2016
angry angry i have dm pm... Sms msg..ping ....twit.. Folllow for whr!!!!
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by achieverme(m): 2:46am On Sep 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:
So that one myopic minded fellow will gloat that I sent him a PM/DM and wooed him abi

And when the guy actually sends you PM, what do you do? Start acting hard to get, not so?

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by sambisa5: 2:48am On Sep 19, 2016
Thank you..
I tot i was the only one seeing it...just take a look at the guy self,,
that place they snapped was either a night club or a party.
Didn't see any sign of being responsible in him either.
Cutehector:
It's not a matter of who should first send a message.

She only said yes because he met her standards. grin

He only asked her to be his wife because she met his standards as well. cool
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by achieverme(m): 2:50am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:

Are you sure it is notnrhe other way round? They sent you many PM, but you refused to reply.

Well, I understand. Many beauriful gehs are like that; egoistic, proud and all grin
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by goingape: 3:01am On Sep 19, 2016
diva90:

Who NNPC epp? My dear I have seen better! I'm just speaking the hard truth.
you have seen better!
have you settling down with him?
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 19, 2016
I wish them the best but sadly this isn't marriage material girl.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by diva90: 3:06am On Sep 19, 2016
goingape:
you have seen better!

have you settling down with him?

I've been off the market for a while now
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by joe4real12: 3:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Jay542:
Still haven't gotten a dm angry
Where u wan get am?
Girls be like:

"am not cheap o"! Am proud

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by goingape: 3:11am On Sep 19, 2016
edgyslim:

Sent you a DM. Check the email you used to open your Account
see all this hungry man undecided

just because she made that comment no mean say na opportunity to chop and clean mouths.

jezzz! you have to start using your brain and let your brain do the thinking and not ya peniiss!

if she later rejected your pm you will be the same man coming here and be talking rubbish up and down that a woman reject your pm. undecided

use your brain mister man! don't see this as an open door opportunity (Aldo you may have a bad intention for sending her that pm).

I never liked naija women and you will never see me sending pm or DM on one stvpid pink moniker but what I perceive in your own case is that you want to get something and go (yansh).

and as for you naija women! keep deceiving ya self. we are in the era now were men don't send ya girls again but rather concentrate on doing something. your days are all counted .

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by goingape: 3:14am On Sep 19, 2016
diva90:

I've been off the market for a while now
ok
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Getting a man these days is an art which a lot of girls in Nigeria are yet to learn. For you to PM/DM first doesn't mean you are the one toasting him, for some guys who are serious about a relationship, all they need is that first contact from you and they will do the rest or simply reply to their own message, but no when we receive message first from the guys, we take our time to reply and that kills the mode. Been there done that, this attitude is wrong, now I know.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by brownlord: 3:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Just look for something about him and compliment him with, let him do the rest.

The person I'm seeing now sent me a message first on Facebook. No biggie
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by davidif: 3:39am On Sep 19, 2016
sandrahnaub:
angry angry i have dm pm... Sms msg..ping ....twit.. Folllow for whr!!!!
Can i slide in your DM's.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by mfujah(m): 3:46am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:
open ur breast for dp....u will delete response..lol
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by GoodSide: 4:00am On Sep 19, 2016
enuf of the fairy tales.
girls cn pretend
esp broke girls
poor biches.
A bich at 30 still thinks a niggi cnt do without her.
broke bich alwys be ho's n sluts.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by makdcash(m): 4:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Ishilove:

I wear jalabiya so no fear

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Jay542(m): 4:28am On Sep 19, 2016
joe4real12:

Where u wan get am?
Girls be like:

"am not cheap o"! Am proud
Lol. Them never ready marry cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by legba1(m): 4:49am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:

DM me now and receive responce with quick alacrity........ . Howdy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.