Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS (62564 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) / What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Gracito(f): 4:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Cutehector:
ur eyes on point! grin
lol eyes kwa?
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Gracito(f): 4:52am On Sep 19, 2016
Uncletony:

J for jack!
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ziego(m): 4:52am On Sep 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
where are dem ladies. Just drop ur pride and do the needful

That one Na lady?

Look am well

If she does dm me I won't reply
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by KELVINXY: 5:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Nigerians and our myopic way of life.
people keep asking what's she's wearing,this and that
she on a date and not a traditional marriage
you want her to tire wrapper? she has to feed the eyes 1st
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by KELVINXY: 5:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Nigerians and our myopic way of life.

people keep asking what she's wearing,this and that

she on a date and not a traditional marriage

you want her to tire wrapper?
she has to feed the eyes 1st

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by beautiful232(f): 5:17am On Sep 19, 2016
story

that can only happen outside this country

Cause Nigeria men feel when a woman says hello first

Meaning she is cheap and worthless

you will hear a guy say,if I'm not the one that talk to her first then I won't cherish her

very low mentality

Dm ko, MD ni

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Cutehector(m): 5:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Gracito:
lol eyes kwa?
they are very big na. Where do u stay
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by iyke649(m): 5:26am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:
I have sent alot of dm, pm or whatever but i don't seems to get response
Try me.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:

Are you sure..?? grin grin

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by driand(m): 5:31am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:
can't find any in my inbox, so maybe you should resend wink
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by driand(m): 5:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:
So that one myopic minded fellow will gloat that I sent him a PM/DM and wooed him abi

Thank you I will pass angry
MFM loading.. ........... angry
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by obidevine(m): 5:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Ishilove:

I wear jalabiya so no fear

Ishilove ha ha ha ha ha laff Wan wound me for here

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by AdeniyiA(m): 5:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Ishilove:
See as the lady dry like panla fish.

For your mouth Ishilove? Upload ur pix make we compare and contrast.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholderlipsrsealed
cool
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by osarenmwienda(f): 5:51am On Sep 19, 2016
na which kind mad dressing be this ?
mtchew.... I guess she's a prostitute
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ezeagu(m): 5:58am On Sep 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am happy for them honestly.

I try as much as possible not to judge people's taste,in who they date or even get married to.

Because as they say,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Would HungerBAD be caught with a lady dressed like the one I am seeing in this pictures in Public?no.

Let alone even making her a wife.

There are a lot of things the White people took from us Africans when they Colonized us. They took us as slaves,they stole our artifacts,they forced their religions on us,they forced us to speak their languages.

But one thing they did not take from us is our Culture and Beliefs. The African Culture teaches our women how to dress respectfully by covering themselves up decently.

Ishilove come here.

I have started gathering money to move from Sango to Agege for us. If this is how you dress,tell me make i use my money start pure water business.

Is this the "African culture" you're on about?

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by AngelZee: 6:05am On Sep 19, 2016
So true. The world doesn't wait for the man alone any longer. I'm engaged to the same guy I sent a dm to via IG. And we are as happy as we can be to the glory of God.

Sometimes ladies, we just gotta take charge. You never know where the Mr. Right is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2016
DeepSight:

This is a lie.
you dey mind am? Weren't our fore fathers all naked?
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Junior66(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

I try as much as possible not to judge people's taste,in who they date or even get married to.

Because as they say,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Would HungerBAD be caught with a lady dressed like the one I am seeing in this pictures in Public?no.

There are a lot of things the White people took from us Africans when they Colonized us. They took us as slaves,they stole our artifacts,they forced their religions on us,they forced us to speak their languages.

But one thing they did not take from us is our Culture and Beliefs. The African Culture teaches our women how to dress respectfully by covering themselves up decently.

Ishilove come here.

I have started gathering money to move from Sango to Agege for us. If this is how you dress,tell me make i use my money start pure water business.

You dn't know anything. Which African culture teaches you to dress decently? Is it the African culture where our forefathers wore only a small piece of animal skin to cover their unclothedness? What I was told my grandfather wore is as small as a modern day pant. Would u call that decency? "Decency" is a relative term.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2016
goingape:
I'm telling you!

don't know when last I even chat with a naija woman!

so full or themselves.

grin grin grin grin
Ur head dey there. They zo f*****g annoying to chat with. when you meet them physically, they become talking drum. grin grin grin
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by kdfinest(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2016
hope u ladies heard d op, so oya start sending me DM. TRAPQUEEN, MARY, GIFT, JOY, GRACE, BLESSING, CHIDINMA AND OTHERS!!! am waiting ooo
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2016
AngelZee:
So true. The world doesn't wait for the man alone any longer. I'm engaged to the same guy I sent a dm to via IG. And we are as happy as we can be to the glory of God.

Sometimes ladies, we just gotta take charge. You never know where the Mr. Right is.
K. grin grin grin
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:23am On Sep 19, 2016
tongue tongue
ladyF:
S£UN this could be us o, biko reply my PM kiss kiss kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by hardcore007: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Ordinary Pm? cry
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2016
All these one na long story undecided....I won't still dm and pm first undecided tongue
craziebone:

and what lesson has she learnt that is bad or different from what we guys have seen?

My dear, we face that everyday but you don't see us complain, do you? So what's the big deal if a woman don't get replies like we sometimes don't get it? Just as we don't take it to heart, i would advice women not to take it to heart too.

And again, if she waits and don't make the first move, and she loses the guy, what makes you think the pain she would feel for that would be less than she would feel if she tried her luck and get rejected?

I believe that a lady who can stomach it when people a guy they admire so much goes on to be with someone else, would also be able to stomach it if she tried her luck and get rejected. It is the same feeling.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by lordyugo: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

Ishilove come here.

africans and delusions bout their traditions nd cultures without evn checking dr history.
most african countries believed in nudity before the whites came so dnt gv us that crap bout dressing decently.
Most africans tattooed their bodies back in olden days which they frown upon now.
most sacrificed humans, killed twins etc so am really curious bout the cultures nd traditions u guys always talk bout if not jus to sound self righteous and hypocritical. Might surprise u to know that africans are far more promiscuous than the western world, the difference is that one pretends and the other doesn't.
For the life of me cant understand why africans put so much emphasis on the way we dress like it has anything to do with character, a very simplistic view
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2016
michael142:

Na lie, unless you are sending to foreigners or celebrities or guys with numerous women in their lives. Don't send to guys that has over 2000 friends on face book. Go for the shy guy.

And lastly, put astrology into consideration, he go favor you.
On point. This will work mostly with shy guys. The bold ones would already have made a move if they liked a girl but the shy ones could just be dying at one corner not knowing how to go about it. Getting a surprise DM from that girl is all they need to get the ball rolling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Mandu11(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2016
habsydiamond:
If u do that in nigeria some guys will take u for an ashawo. I don't know people don't like ladies that express their feelings to guys. My advice if there is a lady out there wey like me. No waste time o, just toast me then am yours till da kingdom come
believe me,ladies toast gu¥s,and i mean naija ladies.It's just depend the kind of gu¥ u are,it doesn't have to be a rich man.The ladies are more likeli to toast mature gu¥s
."mature" doesn't mean ur age or the moni u'v got
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:
S£UN this could be us o, biko reply my PM kiss kiss kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Lady f..this skrilll fund,please what is it all about ?been seeing it on your posts
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Giddyperson:

Which of the African cultures taught you this? Is it the pre-colonial times women that walked around with little cloths tied around their waist and their chests almost bare. If anyone taught us how to cover up ourselves like masquerades it was the white man's religion.

Don't know why people are so obsessed with other people's breasts these days.
You killed it there. So on point.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
What's noooooooooooo?.
I can imagine your mouth when you say that.
Some girls shakara are without limits
This works real good and I'm a witness. Almost magical but only when your idiosyncrasies and inclinations direct you to the right guys.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Chigold101(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2016
Ishilove:
See as the lady dry like panla fish.
lolzzzz
I didnt read this your comment oh.

Hungerbad oya come carry your load. She is ready to walk down ifa shrine with you.

Na me be the priest. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.