Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm (26244 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Nairaland Is Launching Its New Offices In Ota Soon [PHOTO] / How China Creates Jobs, A Lesson For Nigeria / Obasanjo Makes 34 Million Naira A Day From Ota Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by chidichris(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
i can see the high rate of imbecility on nairaland as the new constitution of nigeria now permit stealing and investing in nigeria.
idiots here and there must be reminded that a thief is a thief and there is no honour among criminals.
the fucking obj shld return all the loots and take back his employments.
soon, the idiot will announce to us how much he has loaned to nigeria and other idiots here will start jumping up for him.
he was as poor as a church rat only a couple of years back but today, he is richer than the american govt and no one  is asking why or how?
if he has decided to give us help from his loots, he shld consider the over 150 million nigerians and not just 6,000.
the urgliest idiot in nigeria who have forced 80% of our youths into the streets of other countries yet people are here to praise him.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
tpia.:

no, I'm not in your group.

keep looking.

Gorilla of no gander.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by theviper1: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
when and how did we get to this dangerously low depths that we are in now? we have welcomed bad governance and looting that we are now praising looters and have conditioned our lives to "manage". TUFIAKWA. HOW many jobs did that baboon created while in office? he is now patting his claws on his back for stealing our money and creating mere 6000 jobs. poverty and hardship indeed have taken the place of brains in most nigerians. ask the workers what the working conditions in that jungle are like cos back in the days when i was living with my brother,my ghanaian friends who worked at that doomed farm told me that woe will betide you if you ever break an egg there not to talk of a fowl dying on you. OBJ will skin you alive.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by koolchicco: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Gorilla of no gander.

grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by otukpo(f): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
How much is the baboon paying graduate slaves working in his farm?

He Robbed Nigerians of their money and righful inheritance and now uses it to enslave them, and someone said he tried.

Stable Power supply wld have done all the magic we need as a nation to create milliomns of jobs and improve the standard of living, economy and everything.  
Pssssssssssssssffff
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by posakosa(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2009
He has constant power supply on his farm, all Nigerians can live there.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bidemi12(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Alloy emeka and texazzpete  I'm sorry for both you. It seems you do not want to discuss issues anymore. i have discovered tpia a computer virus/spam used by some very intelegent programmers to disrupt NL. I have resolved to ignore the virus/spam. I advice to do same henceforth. Any way back to issue. I have said it time and time again, remove poverty from the equation and people become sane. People are actually hailing OBJ. Incredible.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
bidemi12:

@Alloy emeka and texazzpete I'm sorry for both you. It seems you do not want to discuss issues anymore. i have discovered tpia a computer virus/spam used by some very intelegent programmers to disrupt NL. I have resolved to ignore the virus/spam. I advice to do same henceforth. Any way back to issue. I have said it time and time again, remove poverty from the equation and people become sane. People are actually hailing OBJ. Incredible.

koolchicco:

grin grin grin

Aloy~Emeka:

we are gorillas of no gander.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
otukpo:

[size=15pt]How much is the baboon paying graduate slaves working in his farm?[/size]

He Robbed Nigerians of their money and righful inheritance and now uses it to enslave them, and someone said he tried.

Stable Power supply wld have done all the magic we need as a nation to create milliomns of jobs and improve the standard of living, economy and everything.  
Pssssssssssssssffff

N40K a month and that is about $300/month or $10 a day.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by naijaking1: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
I must have been terribly misunderstood when I stated that creating jobs in Nigeria is a good thing.
Yes, it's better to creat jobs than stash away the money in a foreign bank. Is there anywhere I condoned stealing public money? No.
Once again, creating jobs is better than hiding the money overseas like IBB, Abubakar, and others have done.

Anybody remembers Mobutu Seseku? This man died, even his own family has had problems collecting the money he had stolen and hidden overseas. If he had given jobs to a few Zaireans, it would have been easier to understand, but not pardoned.

No matter how much we want these ex-heads of states to pay back their loot, the bitter truth remains that they wouldn't. They are too strongly connected to the continuing corruption prevailing the country.

Before I forget, what did we do with Abacha's money again?

IBB-----the greatest thief of all is still sitting there on top of our billions. If we can't make him return the fund, at least he too should consider creating jobs for Nigerians.

Have you ever been unemployed for a long time?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by posakosa(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

N40K a month and that is about $300/month or $10 a day.

Not bad and is the salary constant ? I no want something say "Oga no pay us today/this month" or do people get killed once they offend the boss ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
$300 a month for a graduate who works 12 hours a day and 6 days a week?. Are you kidding me?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by ilohim: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
Are these real jobs?

Because I dont know what exactly 6000 people would be doing on Ota farm.

However, God dey!
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by posakosa(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

$300 a month for a graduate who works 12 hours a day and 6 days a week?. Are you kidding me?

well its better than nothing, dont you think ? maybe these graduates need to negotiate their salaries ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
ilohim:

Are these real jobs?

However, God dey!

how many people do you think are needed to run an ordinary farm? Talkless big ones.

I hadnt heard he employed that many people however- I thought it was only a few hundred or less.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2009
He is giving back to the society what he stole from it, by the why was the application notice not made on nairaland so that jobless guys can eat from his money, abi una no go work for baba iyabo company, ,
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2009
posakosa:

well its better than nothing,  dont you think ? maybe these graduates need to negotiate their salaries ?  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Stop being a mediocre and demand for your worth once in your life. Nigerian people are worth well over $10 a day.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^ as he's typing here he's also utilizing his big snout to spy for ferret out information.

Just wait for it in a few weeks or less.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
ilohim:

Are these real jobs?

However, God dey!

You don't know?. Hear a comrade speak about Nigerians in London:

The other day I shook the hand of a friend
      just returning from England, the palm was like sand papper. I told him to come back home and find something
      better to do. The palm of a graduate driving his own cab wold be smoother. It will be smoothened with  pepper soup oil
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-334723.288.html

So why not go home and get absorbed in Obasanjo's farm?. He is our most recent benevolent Looter.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Ad4(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
Obasanjo should stop praising himself and hide.If he had invested in power many more people would have been employed. What is the EFCC even planning for people like Obj?I think rebranding Nigeria should start from them. smiley
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by posakosa(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Stop being a mediocre and demand for your worth once in your life. Nigerian people are worth well over $10 a day.

Well if these people CHOOSE TO WORK FOR OBASANJO. Then LET THEM. smiley
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by okeey(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
OBJ dey do am well
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Nezan(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
I have my doubts about his intentions  undecided
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by posakosa(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
Nezan:

I have my doubts about his intentions  undecided

Who doesn't ? I believe this is only a press release.

When he actually hires people and consistently pays them ? then we should start having a debate.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by poj(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry not that am short of words, but jst that i dont want to be insultive. god wil surely deliver us.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by KnowAll(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
Most of the jobs are interdependent and inter related to the farm, infact most of the jobs created are people who buy from the farm and supply restaurants, eatries and other joints, most are enterpreneaurs who are making well over N40, 000.00, N40,000.00 is for those in direct employment.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bawomolo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
KnowAll:

Most of the jobs are interdependent and inter related to the farm, infact most of the jobs created are people who buy from the farm and supply restaurants, eatries and other joints, most are enterpreneaurs who are making well over N40, 000.00, N40,000.00 is for those in direct employment.

translation, most of the jobs are provided for the good ole boys network.

YOUR MONEY at work people.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by mamagee6(f): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
What a thief!!!, when this thief was a president he did absolutely nothing, the moment he's out, he creates jobs, what a jeopardizing nipwitt. angry angry angry
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by 3kay945(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
only GOD can judge him now!
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by MrCrackles(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Gorilla of no gander.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bricks(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
i have gone thru the comments and am wondering why are we all insulting ourselves?

i believe NL is a medium 4 mature pple who post their opinion and not degenerate to insults (though some are mad illarious).

OBJ has made a coment and we are all here insulting each other;so who is the bigger baboon?

if our parents or close relatives had enjoyed the dividends of associating wit any of these pple in government,am sure our bucal cavities would be glued together to say a word against them on a forum like this.

dat besides the point,lets come to the man called OBJ;he ruled for 8 yrs and what?let me highlight what.

GLO,MTN,ZAIN- how many pple are employed in these organisations?how many more have recharge card biz?(samll scale and big scale).

how many milionares have emerged from the biz of recharge cards?(i personally know one)who made it happen?-OBJ(even if these telecoms coy paid thru their noses to get the licence) but the fact remains dat other heads of state never made it happen-he did.

Agabni Darego won most butiful girl in the world,y'all think it was becos she was the most butiful, ? think again- international POLITICS came to play just to put naija on the map again;OBJ had international presence  and commanded some respect believe it or not.
ask president Jimmy Carter (ex-US president)

on record,nigeria's economy experinced a single digit inflation during his regime. foreign investors also came in during his time.Dollar stood still at =N=120-$1.00.for almost 8yrs!, STABILTY.

now let's come to electricity!yes he failed!but who has suceeded in this area?

until we realize that the problem of power geneneration is one that everybody(from a local govt chairman to a senator)is profiting from;there would be no head- way.do you know that u need to get a licence from the Govt to import generators?-who are the impoters?

someone talked about him murdering pple in Ode.now ask urself, how wuld u feel if u were the son/dauther of the millitary men abushed and massacred(the pics were in teh papers then and it was gorry) in Ode which led to government  bombing the place in retaliation?no nation takws it lightly when you f****ck wit his millitary.if you dont take hard stand when it happens,tall bandits in teh name of freedom fighters would think ur millitary might is weak-dat is dangerous for any country as a whole in the long term!

now u would all say it cannnot happen in a developed country but i say foul!-it happened in Great  Britian.UK bombed Ireland in retaliation to IRA bombings;lots of inocent pple died on both sides.

i am not out to suport ObJ or any of these bastards!, my point is lets make fair  comments and judgements,nobody is perfect.

if u want change ,,lets kill all these mofos in their league and age brackets;it happened in Gahna and now we are all running there without shame!

OBJ employed 6,000 pple, 6,000 less pple on the streets trying to rob ur arse;think about that!
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by MrCrackles(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
bricks:

i have gone thru the comments and am wondering why are we all insulting ourselves?
i believe NL is a medium 4 mature pple who post their opinion and not degenerate to insults (though some are mad hillarious).
OBJ has made a coment and we are all here insulting each other;so who is the bigger baboon?
My brother i tire o. . . . . grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court To Restrain GTB From Deregistering As A LLC To Avoid ₦32 Billion Debt / Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria / Top 10 Nigerian Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.