Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm (25766 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Nairaland Is Launching Its New Offices In Ota Soon [PHOTO] / How China Creates Jobs, A Lesson For Nigeria / Obasanjo Makes 34 Million Naira A Day From Ota Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bidemi12(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
@bricks I am only doing what you are doing. If i say it loud and often enough maybe eventualy you will make logic of it. Fortunately and unfortunately you are one so it shouldn't be too hard to make logic of it. grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AjanleKoko: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
Are we talking about the same OFN?

Maybe he has branches all over Nigeria sha. Except he's counting the cattle, chickens, etc.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by rells2(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
The above statement is quite pathetic.

He stole the money that wld have used to take Nigeria to uninterrupted power supply, gounded our economy and now use the same money to enslave u in his farm and u say its commendable.

Let me tell u, if the money had been used to develop basic infrastructures in this country, u wld not need him to employ u in his farm. He is still a glorified baboon.

I can't agree more.

The glorified ape thinks he can destroy Nigeria the way he did and get away with it. He wanted to be looked upon as a hero by ensuring that a mindless zombie suceeds him as president where the likes of Donald Duke Pat Utomi e.t.c were so that Nigerains will say that at least OBJ tried compared to Yaradull. Now he is providing jobs for people in Ota farms which he practically STOLE FROM NIGERIA DURING HIS TENURE AS HEAD OF STATE IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND REINVESTED IN THAT SAME FARM WITH THE MONEY HE LOOTED DURING HIS TENURE AS PRESIDENT and has now created jobs so people will say at least he is trying. The proceeds  derived from OTA farms is meant to come to the Nigerian treasury to be used for infrastructural development and so on. But what does he do? he declares it as profit for Obasanjo holdings. Well since he is apparently untouchable the best we can do is to continue to disgrace him by stonning him literally and verbally at home and in diaspora. He will die one day and he should think about what will be said about him at his death. (Who will you prefer to be Adedibu or Fawhenmi?)
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bidemi12(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
@rell 2 Ol'boy you do not know how relieved i am to read this post. This means not all Nigerians are crazy. I thought i was the only sane one in a sea of moronic people. Please spread the word. There are obj apologist traitors amognst us trying to make sense of his corruption. They shall not succeed in brainwashing us.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Kobojunkie: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
naijaking1

Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm
« #160 on: Today at 06:01:36 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Kobojunkie on Today at 03:13:44 AM
This is the same sort of rationale that almost got an internationally known criminal elected as president of Nigerian back in 1993.

So, that was why Abiola was not allwed to become president? Thank God for sending his angels and saints in the form of IBB and Abacha to kill June 12
I have always known that you're irrational, now I know how deeply irrational you really are.

Wow!! Is this how a self proclaimed ALLKNOWING Nigerian interpretes a simple statement such as the one in bold? And you think I am the DEEPLY IRRATIONAL one here?? lol
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by rells2(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
@bidemi12

They shall not succeed in brainwashing us.

Amen to that brother!!!
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bidemi12(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Kobojunkie    stick around. You aint seen nothing yet.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by nas00(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
6000 jobs, and so bloody what? sad sad

No doubt, 'I dey kampe' looted public funds and is a shameless old farmer. But my main problem here is: WHAT THE HELL IS OBASANJO FEELING LIKE? lipsrsealed undecided

The last census put nigeria's population at a little above 140,000,000. The same census showed our country has a youthful population (which means most nigerians fall within the working class). Most (well over half) of these youth are not gainfully employed, let alone those within the elderly age bracket (pension for retirees sef na film trick in most quarters of 9ja).

Now, even if he employs 6,000 people to work on his gaddem 'animal farm', have we considered what this translates to, juxtaposing it with the millions of other nigerians that remain unemployed? INSIGNIFICANT is the answer we get! A drop in the ocean!

So, for Obasanjo mind, he is creating jobs and tackling unemployment (which is indeed a major problem staring nigeria in the face) abi?. What about the millions left without jobs? Something he could have done on a far larger scale when he was in power, but he didn't. What an irony! What folly! sad

Judging by prevailing trends in nigeria , employing 6000, whether over 30 yrs or at one time IS STILL STATISTICALLY INSIGNIFICANT. (I wish i had d exact figures of nigerians within the working class that are not employed to emphasize this beyond doubt). SO, WHAT ARE WE JUBILATING ABOUT HERE? WHICH KAIN KUDOS TO OBASANJO? DOES IT REALLY BEHOVE OBASANJO TO OPEN HIS STINKING MOUTH AND TALK THIS CRAPPY SHIT?

I guess obasanjo meant to say im don get 6000 maga wen dey slave away to increase his wealth, and maybe to their own detriment. wink

My submission: Unemployment is a monster nigeria MUST subdue, and the sooner the better for us.

Obasanjo has done nothing statistically significant to create jobs for nigerians, both while he was in power and till date.

The current Yara dull government seems to have no clue whatsoever to solving the problem still.

We have no right to rejoice, but to keep working hard until the problem of mass unemployment is solved in nigeria. This, fortunately or
unfortunately (depending on d way u look at it) starts with d Government.

PEACE.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
The words of Farida Waziri, MRS EFCC

On passport seizures, she said the EFCC did not confiscate the passport of any debtor, noting, however, that some foreign countries were creating a haven for looted funds.

“The advanced countries look the other way because the monies are coming to feed their economies. They know what to do if it is their own money.

“If there are no ready accounts where these monies will be lodged overseas, then the urge to loot will not be there.

[size=13pt]“If they do loot, they will re-invest the loot in the country and get jobs for our teeming youths,” she said,[/size] adding that the EFCC will continue to do its job in the interest of the economy, noting that more than N110billion had been collected from debtors in the last three months.

Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by ichommy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
great job OBJ keep it up
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bawomolo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
AjanleKoko:

Are we talking about the same OFN?

Maybe he has branches all over Nigeria sha. Except he's counting the cattle, chickens, etc.

i know right. these guys are seriously arguing over OBJ shocked

“If they do loot, they will re-invest the loot in the country and get jobs for our teeming youths,” she said, adding that the EFCC will continue to do its job in the interest of the economy, noting that more than N110billion had been collected from debtors in the last three months.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
SapeleGuy:

There is a fine line between incompetence and corruption when you continue to do, knowing full well that you are not capable, it becomes a corruption.

I don't know how familiar you are with the following issues:
1. Halliburton Bribe Scandal
2. Transcorp Share Scandal.
3. Power generation projects

My final question for you is which part of Nigeria is modern? In your answer please remember that we have no electricity, water or roads.
Spot on.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by agitator: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
@bidemi12

This is the typical nigerian mentality, that's why things will never get better. They will be preaching and defending corruption later when they don't derive the benefits or are in the opposite camp they will start crying foul.

My advice don't argue with sycophants and praise singers
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by citizenY(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
I wish to congratulate OBJ for this feat. I have a sneaky feeling that this figure of 6000 may be more than
what the NDE and other agencies did when he was in power. I stand to be corrected.

Anyway, in view of his past expperiences and the various poverty alleviaton schemes, MDG and all the grammar,
it will be very intersting to know if

-he is paying the minimum wage or
-terms and conditions of service
-training schemes
-casual or permanent employment
-medical and other benefits.

Make Baba dey kampe but e must practice whetin him preach. no be PR di people go chop?
Anyone got news for us?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by MrTurkey(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
[sniffing in sadness] more hands to rear and murder more of turkey kind. sniff sniff. . .
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by naijaking1: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
citizenY:

I wish to congratulate OBJ for this feat. I have a sneaky feeling that this figure of 6000 may be more than
what the NDE and other agencies did when he was in power. I stand to be corrected.

Anyway, in view of his past expperiences and the various poverty alleviaton schemes, MDG and all the grammar,
it will be very intersting to know if

-he is paying the minimum wage or
-terms and conditions of service
-training schemes
-casual or permanent employment
-medical and other benefits.

Make Baba dey kampe but e must practice whetin him preach. no be PR di people go chop?
Anyone got news for us?

Good point.
Is there a way we can make him creat more jobs?
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bidemi12(m): 1:10am On Oct 14, 2009
@Naijaking1 yes, by getting more morons to applaud his present efforts. grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by naijaking1: 2:23am On Oct 14, 2009
bidemi12:

@Naijaking1 yes, by getting more morons to applaud his present efforts. grin
What do you know, well-fed-rich bottom feeder?
Check my previous threads on OBJ last year, on corruption, and the Nigerian situation.
When somebody steals money from the public in Nigeria and takes it oversea, that person commits 2 crimes essentially: one of theft, and another of capital flight against the national economy.
This concept maybe too hard for you to understand given that you're not immersed in poverty like the rest of us, but just go pick up any book on economics.
I done with spoon-feeding you basic concepts.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bidemi12(m): 2:53am On Oct 14, 2009
@ Naijaking1 Economics? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by jontoyin(f): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2009
Pls Niger lets appreciate it, what did yaradua do since almost 2 years plus. at least OBJ did something . BABA me i THANK U JOOO.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by nexzo(f): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2009
lol
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Shooga27: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
Nigeria is the only country in d world crooks flag UP.Obasanjo O L E ole!
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by Shooga27: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
Obasanjo get Down sydrome;rude and arrogant,4king rubbish
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by IYANGBALI: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
Creating job is not the problem,the question is how much is the old stingy crook paying nigerians that are working their?ask the people there and you will know that OBJ is a devil. hisses and walks out
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by bidemi12(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
creating the jobs or how much he is paying them is not the issue. What are we telling the future generations? that after a person embezzles state funds he should be congratulated for investing the money he stole into the economy. Fine obj is somewhat untouchable but the idea of congratulating him on investing the money he stole back into the economy is madness. it shouldn't even be in discussion. you think he is investing in the economy? all he is doing is growing his ill gotten wealth. I just do not know why people are not getting this. unfortunately the moral psychy of the average Nigerian is gradually eroding due to poverty. The govt/elite has won. The strategy is simple. "keep them in perpetual poverty and we can make them think and behave the way we want." God help us.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
jontoyin:

Pls Niger lets appreciate it, what did yaradua do since almost 2 years plus. at least OBJ did something . BABA me i THANK U JOOO.
grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

grin grin grin
appreciate who?appreciate a treasury looter,kai we are in trouble in this country,no wonder dis people go there to steal our money so that people like you would celebrate and glorify them,why you no celebrate the common thief in your area wey obj forced into crime,i pity people like you cry cry cry cry cry
bidemi12:

creating the jobs or how much he is paying them is not the issue. What are we telling the future generations? that after a person embezzles state funds he should be congratulated for investing the money he stole into the economy. Fine obj is somewhat untouchable but the idea of congratulating him on investing the money he stole back into the economy is madness. it shouldn't even be in discussion. you think he is investing in the economy? all he is doing is growing his ill gotten wealth. I just do not know why people are not getting this. unfortunately the moral psychy of the average Nigerian is gradually eroding due to poverty. The govt/elite has won. The strategy is simple. "keep them in perpetual poverty and we can make them think and behave the way we want." God help us.
thank you jare enia gidi yato sawon oponu enia
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by 4kasibe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
smileycool cool cool
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by 4kasibe(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2009
Anyway let appreciate OBJ for doing that. cool cool
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by AloyEmeka6: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
4kasibe:

Will you appreciate me if I steal your money and use part of it to buy your hungry children akara?. After all, unlike other thieves who steal from you and spend it with ashewos in motels, I invested part of your money on your own children. I am sure you will be grateful for that.
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by MrCrackles(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
4kasibe:

You are a fool!
Fuc.k OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a fool!
Fuc.k OBJ

no mind the guy na kolo mental him be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CBN Writes Banks On Implementation Of Naira Re-Design Policy / Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video) / Vitafoam Vs Mouka Foam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.