Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (79343 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by PETUK(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boast of?
So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh?
It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry
abeg park well, who undies don epp? He want some hot Bleep not undies..

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Mavelshee(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

The worst thing is that I don't even bed girls as you are already insinuating.

No offence dude buh are you gay??

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by GMbuharii: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
evelynluv:
lol, nice one, zion the city of the Lord ministry, inviting you wink wink wink

yea,would luv 2b around,gotta feel cool 1st time to see a nairalander....but dont tell me you are in abuja now! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
goingape:
you are not a responsible someone, why will you be responsible?? undecided

Oh Ette...
Marry your responsible sisters then.
I ain't compelling you to believe
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by LabiaDestroyer(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boast of? So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh? It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry
Finally bae u re looking too local looking for ur moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by LabiaDestroyer(m): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Malayy:
you look like a poor girl.. why is your hair not done? na poverty cause am.. you are waiting for a guy to give u some cash..
lmaaaoooo....bae looks like a mashed pauper
grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by evelynluv(f): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2016
GMbuharii:

yea,would luv 2b around,gotta feel cool 1st time to see a nairalander....but dont tell me you are in abuja now! cheesy cheesy grin
Lagos, Apostle Bangbola Alexander is the founder of zion the city of the Lord ministries,I can send you the church address if you want to honour the invitation smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by goingape: 1:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Debbywills:

Oh Ette... Marry your responsible sisters then. I ain't compelling you to believe
is OK!

get off my mention!

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by summerflame(m): 5:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Shift your brain to your hand wrist and type something sensible.

If u think someone will buy u a bowl of ice cream on nl here without "offing" your tattered dirty pant, then you are toying with the devil. CHEAP DIRTY HUNGRY SLUT ALL OVER

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 5:37am On Sep 25, 2016
goingape:
is OK!

get off my mention!

I should be telling you that Mr Responsible.

Rubbish!
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by fireflies007: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Bleep dat sht mehn. ... u wanna eat free meat pie, not anymore. U must off dat paaennnt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Luckymay(f): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Mtcheew.. SMH.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Mavelshee:

No offence dude buh are you gay??

No I am not. I am more sexually attracted to ladies than any guy you've ever met, but I don't see them as sex objects; they my fellow human beings.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by sholaanes: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Akure.......... 2nd Oct. Loading....... Its gonna b fun[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Mavelshee(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2016
ikp120:

No I am not. I am more sexually attracted to ladies than any guy you've ever met, but I don't see them as sex objects; they my fellow human beings.

So let me get this straight
You said u r very attractive than any guy can imagine
Have d cutest girl friends that any guy can imagine
Never had sex with a woman
More attractive to ladies than any guy I have ever met

Anyways.....good for you

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2016
GMbuharii:

lepacious bose nanapearls...hehe..i need healing..

Come here right away, i know what to give to you grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by LabiaDestroyer(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boast of?
So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh?
It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry
Damn!
Your forehead looks like that of an elephant.... kinda like an exoskeleton

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by driand(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Trina0936:

My dear,dont blame them! Blame the shameless and silly whores who are lazy to make a decent living. Even back in school,I always used my money to get favor from guys. Like my course rep I took out for lunch once,the mumu no sabi say I wanted him to help me beg a lecturer that he was close to so that I could pass a course. He thought it was free meal,oshofree! The other one was to help me with one tough assignment like that!
Wise girls don't beg, they make men beg them! Lol grin
you took advantage of the hunger in those guys, that's exactly what this guy is saying, use what you have to get what you want, period!

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Breadwinner(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
If Jesus didn't use his divine power but money to buy those 5000 bread..some girls would have went behind the scene to off pant for him...Dem one catch ATM...no be so?

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
driand:
you took advantage of the hunger in those guys, that's exactly what this guy is saying, use what you have to get what you want, period!
Exactly so if I use my brains to make a guy spend on me without having sex with him,no problem! Lol grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bishops10:

Sure,you can ask LadyF or KingCheezyPuff
they will explain better
undecided
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Bishops10(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bishops10:

Ogini
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
how are u valerie. I was deeply worried about you.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by fuhad01(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Peacetemi:

I don't have to boast undecided
Just tell your fellow lazy FishBrain beggars to stop begging and go make something out of their lives. Be a successful woman and stop begging for
meatpie.

Naso life be now o
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by luswitz(f): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Purpletee:

Am a lady,miss...
concerning the subject I stand corrected
if u think dat way, den ur esteem must be really low. undecided
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by poundsanddollars(f): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Debbywills:

You must be cheap, if meatpie is the only goddamn thing you can offer angry
You that is costly buy meatpie for yourself and keep your pant naa, why you looking for meat pie Hahahahahah
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by nocosomia: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Even Jesus did asked for something; SALVATION
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Malayy(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2016
shaybebaby:
Watching paint dry would be more interesting than this back and forth. Bye.
what island is that?
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Holarmide(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2016
OPEN MIC DAY Talent Hunt is going to be a Musical concert comprising of vibrant talented youth in Ondo. National Youth Council of Nigeria, Ondo Chapter & ZeuX Entertainment seek to see a violent free society that will in turn effect change in the popular negative misconception people have had about youth living in Ondo State. We plan to raise, train, empower and showcase the potentials of youth towards positive development and usefulness. The organization wishes to create a platform within and outside Ondo State for their creative self expression and proffer an avenue for their National and International success in different areas of entertainment. We also wish to use this medium to get to corporate bodies and individuals to support their communities and add value to the lives of indigenes as part of their corporate social responsibility.
VISION
ZeuX Entertainment in collaboration with National Youth Council Seeks to breed and sustain talented youths in Ondo State.
MISION
OPEN MIC DAY Musical Concert will create an avenue for continuous opportunity to be scouting, recruiting, grooming and developing the potentials of Talented Youths in Ondo State along the part of every aspect of art, entertainment and intellectual.
MOTTO OF EVENT
Discovering the Undiscovered Talent in Youth

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by abduldope(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Peacetemi:

I don't have to boast undecided
Just tell your fellow lazy FishBrain beggars to stop begging and go make something out of their lives. Be a successful woman and stop begging for meatpie.
#Savage
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Bishops10(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ok.be going

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.