Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (79342 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Bishops10(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
CFCman:
shocked shocked You don't mean it?!
Sure,you can ask LadyF or KingCheezyPuff they will explain better
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Bishops10(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
1bkaye:
Loool
cool
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
RENOWNED2:
All This Broke Girls Sef...The Person Wey Dey Buy The Meatpie Get Two Head, Are You Disabled?..I Just Tire For Nigerian Girls
Naija guys ain't smiling any longer. The way una dey go, babes go soon start to stack blocks and pour concrete in guys' construction sites to get ordinary Shawarma.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by beautiful232(f): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rozaystunna:
you AF sense

lol
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by luswitz(f): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Purpletee:
lol...epic... but girls sha...this life na give and take o
so u think d only thing a lady can offer in return for ur charity is sex? You guys must be dumb.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by cyrilamx(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ordinary to remove pant na dey pain you. Nigerian girls are leeches.
osarenmwienda:
lol.... mad men...

ordinary meat pie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by luswitz(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ladies, all this humiliation/sexual harassment will be put to an end, when u stop expecting free things from men and work ur lazy ass out to provide this things urselves. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by cyrilamx(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
But Jesus first helped Mary magdalene by exorcising 7 demons from her else she would have still living a mentally deranged life...
cindyrocks:
Lol but Mary Magdalen bought expensive perfume and poured it on Jesus' feet.

grin grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Mann11: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Save the exceptionally determined ones, most ladies are of the opinion that their greatest chance of hitting it in life is to get married to rich men. It is not only in Nigeria. Even in London, (L)adies (O)f (N)owadays (D)epend (O)n (N)iggas.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by cyrilamx(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
I like ur honest assessment. If I tell u how girls have capitalise on my nicety, I will be happy guys are treating their Bleep up. If you must ask as little as pure water then be ready to give also "touch"
patval:
Immediately I saw this thread,I starts telling this bitch sipping Smirnoff ice to get ready for "pant off ceremony". why she no go off pant in this buhari era?,I resemble her papa? the worst part is that those forming bitches cannot afford palatable meal for themselves without being sponsored by a guy.let me tell you,if this bitch beside me get hole kitten eee,I go use mortar widen it the more.nothing is free even in Freetown

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by hUmaneOne: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

Is a simple step, you make it negotiable if she doesn't accept, you walk straight out of it

Thank you lady..atleast we agree on the above.those guys won't feel used after those negotiations , afterwards

Cheers and have a good day.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by GMbuharii: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
evelynluv:
really don't understand short word, complete word can be better to express yourself. Thanks dear
yea yea,just that some guys luv ladies with thick natural hair,you know,natural hair one can stroke along as well..like urs hehe..do have a great day,church 2mao,rccg,4square,cele,Dlife...? cheesy
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by evelynluv(f): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
GMbuharii:

yea yea,just that some guys luv ladies with thick natural hair,you know,natural hair one can stroke along as well..like urs hehe..do have a great day,church 2mao,rccg,4square,cele,Dlife...? cheesy
lol, nice one, zion the city of the Lord ministry, inviting you wink wink wink
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Dandsome: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Purpletee:

I have an elder brother, and am surrounded by 6 cousins (all guys),so you can imagine things I learnt from them.

OH no no no.... That's not cool. They must have been giving you fake lessons. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Hades2016(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
This guy is savage lol grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by cindyrocks(f): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
It is true.
cyrilamx:
But Jesus first helped Mary magdalene by exorcising 7 demons from her else she would have still living a mentally deranged life...
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by osarenmwienda(f): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
GMbuharii:

erìòwa nò oo,osas,na u call am ordinary mitpai,èe meatpie oshiomhole rhiè that ethiopian beauty? Wé woi,wa make wè wa vote ize-iyamu yedian o ne'edo..well edo we yea?
koyo

lolx.... you tried...
only I couldn't read that o...
you too koyo

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by cyrilamx(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
cindyrocks:
It is true.
but I can buy you pof pof ooo
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Rozaystunna(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
evelynluv:
selling your life can't afford it smiley smiley don't worry I will buy you meat pie and even more meat pie
lol imagine For that shiit my niece got more ass than yo ugly ass gtfoh

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by goingape: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

If this is said to your sister how would you feel? cry Let's consider people's feelings
my sisters are very responsible.
nothing like this can be said to her....

but people won't consider our own feelings.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by cyrilamx(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
My German lecturer once told me that in Germany when u asked a girl out for a date, she comes with her own money except there was understanding you gonna foot both bills...and what will they even eat! Perhaps a hv a glass of wine and take sausages. Here invite a girl out, she will invite her friends along with their plans " come make we go eat that maga".
Most naija girls are like fish who because of one slim earthworm will bite the hook to its death. It sad that because of meat pie or indomie, many have become emergency mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by evelynluv(f): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rozaystunna:
lol imagine For that shiit my niece got more ass than yo ugly ass gtfoh
loooooool
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
goingape:
my sisters are very responsible.

nothing like this can be said to her....

but people won't consider our own feelings.

Inothewords

I'm not responsible?? undecided
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Thank you lady..atleast we agree on the above.those guys won't feel used after those negotiations , afterwards

Cheers and have a good day.

Alright, have a splendid one smiley
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nairaland disgusts me ... The mentality in here ... Agrhhhhhhh!
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Purpletee(f): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
luswitz:
so u think d only thing a lady can offer in return for ur charity is sex? You guys must be dumb.

Am a lady,miss...
concerning the subject I stand corrected
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by devvland(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boast of?
So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh?
It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry

Question is: when's the right time to "off pant"? From the comments here, the palava is that the guys expect the girls to get undressed too quick, too soon.
Its not a question of "offing" but that of timing. Girls want to swallow a house first...guys want them to nibble a teaspoon. However, everyone seems to agree that offing pant is a legal tender with unquestionable purchasing powers. Nice.

Yet women want equality...when they keep bending over for bling ding.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Purpletee(f): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dandsome:

OH no no no.... That's not cool. They must have been giving you fake lessons. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about
Uncle my instincts tells me otherwise.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ephi123(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Interesting discussion:

- Any girl constantly demanding material stuff from a guy has no self-respect.

- Guys, you are not obliged to give so what's the problem? A guy with self-respect will also not demand a girl to "off pant" in return for a favour. Hold your favours, and hold your self-respect rather than sharing your bodies round for the sake of meat pies you've bought all over the place.

This whole transactional approach to relationships is why a lot of marriages these days don't survive when the chips are down.

Kudos to ikp120, very mature sensible responses. That is the difference having values makes to a person's life.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by goingape: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

Inothewords

I'm not responsible?? undecided
you are not a responsible someone, why will you be responsible?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by PETUK(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boast of?
So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh?
It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry
abeg park well, who undies don epp? He want some hot Bleep not undies

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Ryocaj(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
U go off ur destiny sef.. If I wan buy satchet water 4 u.. bitches everywhere .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.