Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (79345 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by lilmax(m): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boost of?
So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh?
It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry
so you are saying he should buy the world first?
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by sainttwist1(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Peacetemi:

I don't have to boast undecided
Just tell your fellow lazy FishBrain beggars to stop begging and go make something out of their lives. Be a successful woman and stop begging for meatpie.
100 likes from me and Bless u

22 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by power900: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2016
kikikikikikii now this is fvcking funny angry
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2016
Malayy:
you look like a poor girl.. why is your hair not done? na poverty cause am.. you are waiting for a guy to give u some cash..

grin grin

Ok
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2016
lilmax:
so you are saying he should buy the world first?

Can he buy the world for himself? undecided
When you guys pass judgment, always be fair. Later, you'll be the same person that will say she's cheap, she opened her legs just because of meatpie

5 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by MilesLamar(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boost of?
So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh?
It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry

What's dis füçking girl saying?? even if I buy you one cup of groundnut u must off dat patanlo of urs.

13 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
lol
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2016
I buy u meatpie and u won't off/shift ur pant grin This shiit still hilarious to me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nbote(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Jesus came to save the world so he can afford to feed everybody sef.. I'm I her savior wey she dey find who go feed am?
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2016
Jarizod:
I buy u meatpie and u won't off/shift ur pant grin This shiit still hilarious to me grin grin
undecided
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by omoikea(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2016
that guy no get joy at all grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by fikfaknuel(f): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2016
lolzzz...epic reply! Plus. Jesus didn't buy the bread, did he?

If na so girls want guys to be like Jesus, make dem follow us dey work, because d pple wey Jesus feed follow am trek long distances.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Dandsome: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2016
Purpletee:
lol...epic... but girls sha...this life na give and take o

Sister, are you talking outta experience?
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by babyfaceafrica: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2016
that guy made sense
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by IVORY2009(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2016
freakthingz:
She must remove am

after eating 2 sharwamma and icecream

with jollof rice and meat pie for take away

she must remove that dirty pient
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by adeoladeola(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Just tell your fellow lazy FishBrain beggars to stop begging and go make something out of their lives. Be a successful woman and stop begging for meatpie.

Chai!!! This is heartless!!

5 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by jennyebi(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2016
smh
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by osarenmwienda(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2016
lol.... mad men...
ordinary meat pie
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

When you guys pass judgment, always be fair. Later, you'll be the same person that will say she's cheap, she opened her legs just because of meatpie

Then it would be wise to open for nothing at all, don't you think?

9 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by justi4jesu(f): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Warisdis? grin grin grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by justi4jesu(f): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
that guy made sense

How much is meatpie haba lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by adeoladeola(f): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2016
Malayy:
you look like a poor girl.. why is your hair not done? na poverty cause am.. you are waiting for a guy to give u some cash..

OMG!! This is so heart wrenching...

9 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Fearcom(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2016
Igboro o rerin oh.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by omoikea(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2016
osarenmwienda:
lol.... mad men...
ordinary meat pie
nowadays meatpie is not ordinary ooo
things have change abi u never hear grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Carter4luv(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2016
because you sale urself so cheap for men, classy ladies dont av time for swagger boys money.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by sukkot: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2016
niggas aint got no chill. yall taking brokeness to a whole new level. what is wrong in buying a woman meatpie for free ? some of you niggas need exorcism, yall got too many demons on yall. i mean meat-pie ? she must off pata because of meatpie ?

however if she wants IPHONE 7 then thats a different story lolzzzzzz. anyway we outcheaaa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by lilmax(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

so you choose na grin......either cheap or expensive grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Chikpat(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2016
stylochime:
dat guy's reply was EPIC

That reply was quite stupid actually!

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ifewise(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Broke Girl,Nigeria girls are too self centered.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by adeoladeola(f): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2016
osarenmwienda:
lol.... mad men...

ordinary meat pie

Ordinary to off payint...wha is there sef?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by bettercreature(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
Broke-ass girls with poor mentality are the worst things to happen to this world
If all you have to offer is vagi.na
Then all you deserve is a very huge dick
Awkward moment when people compare Jesus to human being. Damn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Know Us Better (Girls Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.