Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (79324 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by shaybebaby(f): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Rant of a very broke ugly brother. Come let ME buy you a nutritious meal and so you can exchange your only meat pie for free punny. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by omoikea(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

Can he buy the world for himself? undecided
When you guys pass judgment, always be fair. Later, you'll be the same person that will say she's cheap, she opened her legs just because of meatpie

8 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Orikinla(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2016
freakthingz:
She must remove am

after eating 2 sharwamma and icecream

with jollof rice and meat pie for take away

she must remove that dirty pient
grin grin grin
Baddoo!

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by sunnyside16(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Then learn to ask Jesus for your needs and not hustling brothers.

13 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
wickkķkked

Emmmm Aunty, which is u in ur profile pic. Make I nor go fall for the wrong person just like dat Series being showed in ZeeWorld grin

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by lilmax(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2016
osarenmwienda:
lol.... mad men...

ordinary meat pie
this one say ordinary? grin...... do you know how many pants are removed because of that ordinary food? grin

5 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2016
Bishops10:
Back then in school, they pull the shit off just for a plate of Noodle .....without egg oo
Loool
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2016
I don't get it. is it like it's a girl's right to be getting free food from different guys? cos they don't usually collect from one. so any guy thinking that buying her things makes him special is just fooling himself cos u r just one of the suppliers on their list.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Zedoo(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2016
Bishops10:
Back then in school, they pull the shit off just for a plate of Noodle .....without egg oo

Oboi...rotflmfao...sheeet bros you dey yarn o

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

Can he buy the world for himself? undecided
When you guys pass judgment, always be fair. Later, you'll be the same person that will say she's cheap, she opened her legs just because of meatpie
My friend will you shat app!!! Why cant you buy meat pie for yourself? Hungry ass bit*hes tongue

14 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Napster20: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Hi friends my kid sis is taking part in common wealth Nigeria pageant. Pls vote for her.
First step : Follow Common Wealth Nigeria Pageant on Instagram.
Second Step: Like her picture to vote. Name is Akeiti Ofure Faith. Pls share with friends
COMMONWEALTHNIGPEGEANT. This is there name on Instagram

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2016
osarenmwienda:
lol.... mad men...

ordinary meat pie
lol...is meatpie your right? and can't you provide it for yourself? if you don't beg cheap you won't be treated cheap...

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by reallest(f): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2016
Dat guy is mentally unstable,she will have to off her pant because of meat pie,i don't blame him I only blame some useless lady dat took all dia problem to Dia boyfriend
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by hUmaneOne: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boost of?
So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh?
It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry
Sorry lady that's how the life is..Give and take.
Even Jesus Christ gave you salvation in exchange for your followership.
But on the other hand,
deliveryboy:
All Nigerian girls know is money, Money and money. It is so cool to hit them and run, you won't feel any remorse.
Only money, money, taking and taking, no giving

It's up to the giver to take advantage or not. Try to ask for conditions before accepting anything, no matter how desperate you are.. my advice.

NB; I'm rich by all standards but that's not my beliefs system..

4 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Zedoo(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2016
MilesLamar:

What's dis füçking girl saying?? even if I buy you one cup of groundnut u must off dat patanlo of urs.

Ogh boi!!! See yarn... Hahahaha

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ArabMopol(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

if u cant off pant then don't ask for a meatpie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by holluphemydavid(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2016
Case close
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Samcent: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2016
Nothing is free, even in Freetown....cos free things if run belly. I wish all, both men & women, to be successful in life. And giving and taking of meatpie won't be an issue....

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by LuvU2: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2016
Peacetemi:

I don't have to boast undecided
Just tell your fellow lazy FishBrain beggars to stop begging and go make something out of their lives. Be a successful woman and stop begging for meatpie.
Just ask ur self why u attract lazy fishbrain beggars grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by buffalowings: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2016
I am having a boner cos of that reply

So I can't say erection
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Orikinla(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2016
But only immature and insecure guys do favours for babes in exchange for sex.

You can do favours for a lady without even wanting sex.

I have done countless favours for ladies who I did not want to sleep with for the following reasons.
1. They were not hygienic.
2. They were lazy spongers.
3. They were not pretty and Sexy.
4. They were intellectually re- tarded.
5. They were cheap and weak in temptations.
6. They did not have good company manners.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2016
Napster20:
Hi friends my kid sis is taking part in common wealth Nigeria pageant. Pls vote for her.
Second Step: Like her picture to vote. Name is Akeiti Ofure Faith. Pls share with friends
I am interested in buying meat pie for her oooo!!! angry

9 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:
Rant of a very broke ugly brother. Come let ME buy you a nutritious meal and so you can exchange your only meat pie for free punny. lipsrsealed
My dear,dont blame them! Blame the shameless and silly whores who are lazy to make a decent living. Even back in school,I always used my money to get favor from guys. Like my course rep I took out for lunch once,the mumu no sabi say I wanted him to help me beg a lecturer that he was close to so that I could pass a course. He thought it was free meal,oshofree! The other one was to help me with one tough assignment like that!
Wise girls don't beg, they make men beg them! Lol grin

9 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by rosalieene(f): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2016
MBush:
One girl even carry am as signature here...

broke ass girls looking for cheap meat-pie...
You are indirectly talking about hateu2 okwaya
Even if NL guys keep ranting from now till tomorrow, calling girls all sorts of name, it doesn't stop and won't ever stop the fact that a whole lot of guys in the real world spends their money on girls ranging from several reasons such as been generous, love etc.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by poundsanddollars(f): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

She Should Buy MeatPie for Herself If Her Pant is Precious to Her naa .. grin

5 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by babardos1985(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2016
adeoladeola:

Ordinary to off payint...wha is there sef?
I tire o, abi na only man dey enjoy am?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2016
rosalieene:

You are indirectly talking about hateu2 okwaya
Even if NL guys keep ranting from now till tomorrow, calling girls all sorts of name, it doesn't stop and won't ever stop the fact that a whole lot of guys in the real world spends their money on girls ranging from several reasons such as been generous, love etc.
There's a difference between "been" and "being". Just thought you should know.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2016
Napster20:
Bros no allow this Nairaland bad guys to get your sister oh! Hmmmm,be very careful!

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by numericalguy(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2016
reallest:
Dat guy is mentally unstable,she will have to off her pant because of meat pie ,i don't blame him I only blame some useless lady dat took all dia problem to Dia boyfriend

It's those kind of girls that gives other ladies a bad name. Some ladies that don't go about begging online and offline but most Naija girls are just shameless beggers.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by GMbuharii: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2016
So as far as the fish_brain is concerned,na meatpie dey connect bois and girls grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by mekuxiani(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2016
That's the problem with you girls you like eating nice guys money but you would end up sleeping with the roughians omo nice guys are getting scarce my dear even ordinary lift or pure water must off pant
Debbywills:

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Akinaukwa: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Ladies, learn to beg from Jesus and he will give you even more than you ask of without demanding anything in return.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.