Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (79334 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ArabMopol(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

It's obvious Poverty at work!
as it's working in you

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by biggz82: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
No jux d pant, d bra must go off 2 if u want even pure water

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Mexyz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Trina0936:
don't be pained. I never find your own button but maybe soon, who knows? tongue
Lol.... Add me on WhatsApp, I need to know more about your profile pic.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Darlingmua(f): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
goingape:
thats why women are fish minded brain!

if you didn't see through that guy scheme then I take you as a fool!

haven't seen the guy but thinking he is a nice guy!

jezzz! women don't learn at all
I dont need to see him before I can judge him. From his words, he sounds like a respectable and mature man and that's alot more than I can say for you that speaks like a stupid barbarian. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mexyz:
Lol.... Add me on WhatsApp, I need to know more about your profile pic. 08065018868
You would have just sent a PM. Stop advertising your number abi you dey find girlfriend? grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lol.. Hate.u2's NL signature.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by nwadiuko1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
LuvU2:
Just ask ur self why u attract lazy fishbrain beggars grin
it's because there are just too many of them in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Mexyz(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Trina0936:

You would have just sent a PM. Stop advertising your number abi you dey find girlfriend? grin
Yes o, maybe me and you go fit each other na ... oya add me so I can modify my post cool
Trina0936:

Yes o, maybe me and you go fit each other na ... oya add me so I can modify my post
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Maxi112: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
girls and their wahala

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mexyz:
Yes o, maybe me and you go fit each other na ... oya add me so I can modify my post cool Yes o, maybe me and you go fit each other na ... oya add me so I can modify my post
Only if you are serious about the business undecided
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ehissi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Its a very simple rule; if you beg for meat-pie, or sharwama or Data or anything buyable/gettable, they will demand for "off pant" or "on pant" or whatever switch they use to manipulate the pant (or what is under it)........... undecided

You don't wanna change the status of the pant; then don't be a beggar of buyables/gettables!! Chikenan......... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Mattex001(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
ehissi:
Its a very simple rule; if you beg for meat-pie, or sharwama or Data or anything buyable/gettable, they will demand for "off pant" or "on pant" or whatever switch they use to manipulate the pant (or what is under it)........... undecided

You don't wanna change the status of the pant; then don't be a beggar of buyables/gettables!! Chikenan......... angry

Status of the Pant that have been manipulated plenty time! They shud just cooperate real quick so she can eat eat plenty Shawama and meat pie.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Mexyz(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Trina0936:

Only if you are serious about the business undecided
Come on I am, just need you to explain the details to me. Na investment be this na, just need to be sure that am not giving anybody free Money.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mexyz:
Come on I am, just need you to explain the details to me. Na investment be this na, just need to be sure that am not giving anybody free Money.
Fine.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Mcowubaba: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
repogirl:
Girls stop expecting anything for free o ...... these guys are the ones who encourage prostitution and runs girls.
Which guys encourage prostitution undecided undecided angry
Don't you know life is give and take... Basic principle

Even in Charity, people give to get blessed or satisfy their conscience.
How will I give a random girl money, just like that wink in this Economic recession.

Moreover, guys demand sex because that's the only thing most Nigerian girls can offer, what else do you girls offer Tell me

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Yeligray(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
LET US OFF WHAT WE HAVE TO OFF SO THAT EVERYTHING WILL OFF...GREAT NAIJA MEN!!...NO ONE DOES IT BETA DAN US.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by goingape: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Darlingmua:

I dont need to see him before I can judge him. From his words, he sounds like a respectable and mature man and that's alot more than I can say for you that speaks like a stupid barbarian. undecided
with your twisted mouth! undecided

what more can I say

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by GMbuharii: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Buh she cannot say such of mohamed nah..hehe
na joke o

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by dmgr(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
ikombe:
For that dude dat replied her grin

Can sumone just give him 1 bottle for me grin

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Hey chillax,you sound like a pained old disabused feminist on the throes of menopause.I was only illustrating.

Ooh so sex is more expensive than meatpie and coke??I laugh at your exposure.goto some schools and see how girls throw themselves for toast bread and egg.it's shameful.

It is selfish when you want to take and not give.

The lady i am getting married to, refused taking a drop of water from even me or another person,so as not to be obligated. I had to anonymously send her money and denied being the one.
I respect her for that.

Like I said earlier,I do not believe in that kind of lifestyle but I do not judge those who live it. This is the way of the world and the earlier we accept this fact, girls will keep being used.

The only giver you are not obligated to,is the one who said you are not.

Mr Man, Learn How to Outline your point Vividly and Boldly without crossing limits, I don't find this interesting.

For the fact that college girls throw themselves cheaply for a toasted bread and egg doesn't make all women do same. And if you think that's a greener opportunity or do I say advantage for you to get laid, then I think your case is pathetic.

What exactly are you giving? Is a gun pointed on you to give? Is a simple step, you make it negotiable of she doesn't accept, you walk straight out of it

Sex is just Overrated

Whatever the woman you wanna marry does isn't my goddamn business.
There's a difference between a gift and begging, you claim to be wise but you refuse to know the relevant things

Girls will be used depending on their lifestyle, forget about this online riches, some dudes are worse than paupers
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
You buy stuff for your male stuff?? Live shaving stick for your beards?? lipsrsealed

Don't act like a clown, I ain't kidding with you angry
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by TerrorSquad147: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
cindyrocks:
Lol but Mary Magdalen bought expensive perfume and poured it on Jesus' feet.

grin grin
tu est belle...hope you'll shift the pant for me??
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

My sister ask them o. This is a simple common sense issue. Most guys need to buy sense from Aliexpress at 95% discount

Them just dey mumu upandan.... grin
The real guys that buys these things don't talk sef grin

All this chewing gum boys sef grin...
Watch them come over me o... I don die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Rockyrascal(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
And she was even making refrence with jesus christ feeding the 5000

How does five loaves and two fishes concerns meat pie.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by evelynluv(f): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rozaystunna:
oya shut up
BTW I go buy you meat pie for that asss tho damn
selling your life can't afford it smiley smiley don't worry I will buy you meat pie and even more meat pie
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Philinho:

Don't mind them...evil minds everywhere

I dont understand what this world is turning into angry
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

Them just dey mumu upandan.... grin The real guys that buys these things don't talk sef grin
All this chewing gum boys sef grin... Watch them come over me o... I don die cheesy
Lol... Abeg leave those boys alone, sex is their hobby grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
goingape:
I know a independent women when I see one.

you want to be an independent woman because you are already used up (piece of shiit)

your reasoning show you are an olushi

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by evelynluv(f): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
GMbuharii:

says who? Just curious o,well sha,ah kno some babes luv scanty hair....hehe
nø go put attashi cos gmbuhar o,2day is saturday,savvy?
really don't understand short word, complete word can be better to express yourself. Thanks dear
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
ikp120 is an a$$ kisser trying to get into your pants through other means apart from meat pie and chicken pie. grin

He's doing his job grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Danfuster(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Honestly... This is hilarious. A girl friend of mine (not girlfriend) shared same thing through BBM broadcast about a month ago. I did give her an epic one too. Lol

Girls thinking guys are father Christmas from time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by TheNathan(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Epic reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.