Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? (34114 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by hopefulLandlord: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Christians are getting slaughtered here anyhow by my fellow atheists

they are now left to contradict and fill gaps in an attempt not to face the truth that's staring them right in their faces

predestination and omniscience can't be separated

all these talk of "freewill" doesn't cut it since he already knows what we'll use freewill for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Definitely! A creator only creates, not destroy. The bible portray God as destroyer angry....which is not. Only humans destroy not God
They are coming for ur head
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Your premise is flawed because you only considered the omniscient component of God. Consider that God is omnipotent as well. These are the questions you asked and I'll like to introduce the omnipotence component of God to your God-teacher analogical questions:
shadeyinka:

Despite my omniscience, which of these two approach is OK for my final scoring and graduation requirements.
1. Should I award final certificate based on my omniscience?
2. Despite my omniscience, should I allow every student to do the examination?
3. Despite my omnipotence, should I create students that I am 100% sure will fail my exams? Shouldn't I just create those that I 'know' will pass?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by SmSolo: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
It's amazing how you combine unwanted food, fruits together and later, worms/insects comes out of the combination.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by juniweezy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Zenlife:

Folks it's all truly simple and do grasp this once and for all.

'Free will'?

He is the creator, the absolute, the omniscient, the this and that, I am that I am... lovely.

Now, will such an incomparable, be ignorant of those that will misuse' or make 'adverse' choice with the free will even before their creation?
And it's like, hmmm, 'I expect of you (not I know) as you go into the world, to use your free-will ideally to my satisfaction and don't fail me, okay? However since there's a chance that some of you will disappoint me, let me set up an eternal punishment zone, your likes will call hell fire'.
If this is so and all knowing, why create those that will disappoint in the first place and be upset when they oblige as programmed to by Him, and cast them to 'eternal furnace'. All knowing? Omniscient?
Child please!
No need for hell then!

Well, if as all knowing, these creatures use free will as He expects, then it may follow that there will be no sin. And thus, it will also have saved Jesus 'son of God' the trip to earth and the rest of the tales.
And thus if it's a sinless world, it will be euphoric, similar to 'heaven', or a lil heaven if you will.

Personally, I think it would have been better.
Unless of course in the words of the English author, William Shakespeare:
"As flies to wonton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport".

If so, what the heck!
can I ask you. If God knew that all your children would go to hell n now decides to make u impotent n there is nothing u can do that would make u have a child. How would u feel?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
promise10:

Even if a trillion times, it still makes sense than to say "there is a creation but no creator....He just POPPED OUT".

creation indeed. so u believed Adam n eve were real?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by vanvickie(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED US & gave us smtyn SPECIAL.. "WILL", d power to do wat we want without GOD forcing us.. SO IF UR GOD GIVEN WILL TAKES U TO HELL..its because u refused to do wat GOD commanded and GOD won't FORCE U TO.. AND VICE VERSA. SO MAN'S WILL WILL LEAD HIM TO EITHER HEAVEN OR HELL Jst lyk ADAM AND EVES WILL MADE DEM TO B DRIVEN OUT OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by OgundeleT(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Spiff20:
Lol..this is funny. A violent religion, the foundation and spirit head in which terrorism is built up on is now the only way to heaven. Once again Lol... Tanx for the healthy comic relief.
every religion have violent group within them just like christian have, those christian organisation in India, USA, CAR, LEBANON, UGANDA the early catholic-protestant war killed more than any Muslim group. so christian is a terrorist religion.
ACCEPT ALLAH THEN YOUR ABODE WILL BE AL-JANAH
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
xtervaganza:
so if the creator created everything then who created the creator?

The creator is a spirit (Luke 4:24) a spirit is not a material effect, you cannot create a spirit. God is the uncause cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by pedmet(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
johnydon22:
The jewish tribal deity yahweh loves the smell of burnt flesh, it is pleasing to him - why should it come as a surprise to you that it plans to set up an eternal barbacue of burning flesh for his own lustful insatiable pleasure and need for burnt flesh.
......You just spoke carelessly about your creator,the one that's holds your LIFE..... Where is common sense in you?..... You seriously need deliverance.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Charly68: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
God did not create hell for man,it was created for the rebelious devil & his fallen angels. Since the devil decided to carry man along in his disobedience,it becomes implied that those who follow the part of rebellion will end up in hell. But for the safety of humanity came Jesus to deliver mankind from the power of death & the horror of death .John 3:16-18 (KJV)
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- Whoever goes to hell has chosen to do so not because God did not play his part by making a way of escape.. The sin of Adam & Even condemns humanity to death . To die means to be cut off from God. If a man lives without knowing God in life,it means he is dead as far as God is concerned. After departing the physical world such a fellow can only return to hell to face judgement & can never see God forever. This is the second death that the bible talks about.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

Let me ask you a question:
Suppose your parent told you that they saw you in a special time machine ( that predicts the future with 100% certainty ) causing great havoc to the family and so preemptively the called the police to arrest and imprison you.

Will you submit yourself to this preemptive judgement?
Nice analogy. But let's modify it a bit to make it similar to what we've been talking about.

"If I wasn't born yet, and my parents saw in a 100% accurate time machine that if they have sex and give birth to me, I will bring about Hitler-level destruction of the earth, then are my parents not evil for still choosing to f*ck and bring about the destruction of the world??"

The same could be said about your god and creation.

So even with Foreknowledge, it is NOT fair to condem a person.

Its not fair to condemn a person if you are not the cause of that person's existence.

The world is one BIG daily examination of everyone: you can choose to treat it seriously or lackadaisically.

That is why your choice based on your freewill is the basis of your reward or judgement.
Its not free will, because what will happen, will still happen. If there is free will, omniscience isn't possible, because omniscience includes knowing the end result already. Its just like putting someone in a cage that has only one exit, and then telling him he has the choice to exit from wherever he likes.

cc hopefullandlord hahn lennycool seun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin cheesy tongue
reallest:

They are coming for ur head
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by khalhokage(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
The creator is a spirit (Luke 4:24) a spirit is not a material effect, you cannot create a spirit. God is the uncause cause.

So God didn't create our spirit?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by iamktmboi: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

What an intelligent response!

The only problem is that you did not factor in Freewill or Volition.

Suppose as a lecturer, I have an amazing power of omniscience and because of that, I instinctively know with 100% accuracy students final exam scores.

Despite my omniscience, which of these two approach is OK for my final scoring and graduation requirements.
1. Should I award final certificate based on my omniscience?
2. Despite my omniscience, should I allow every student to do the examination?

Which is fair approach to the final judgement of the students abilities?

So, you can see see that your premise is flawed

but you cant compare God to any of these... it doesnt relate........ God isnt a teacher, pretending the use of him as a teacher will always i repeat always flaw ur line of argument.... he is simply incomparable....
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by orunto27: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
He created Wisdom and Foolishness, Heaven and Hell to increase our Choices.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:
Well, I ask this question but I will give you response which I think the answer is and maybe you will respond with whatever you think the answer is.

Please understand that God does not cause anybody to go hell but rather some people choose to go there on their own. One of the major causes of people going to hell is the rejection of the Creator himself and the son Jesus Christ. God has made it abundantly clear through apostle Paul that His wrath will be upon people who reject Him and the son Jesus Christ when it was written in Romans 1:18-20, which says, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For invincible attribute, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world in the things that have been made. So there are without excuse”

So people choose to go to hell because they reject Christ, not because God causes them to go there. God allows people to be born to give them the opportunity to believe, but is man’s responsibility to make choice. In some other cases, some people have genuinely pledged their soul to Satan for money, fame or power and only God’s divine intervention can save them but if they die in that state, they will surely go to hell.

Nairalanders do you think otherwise? If yes, please give your reasons.

Why are exams being set when examiners know that students are going to fail
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Running204:
Have u ever ask urself,how d bible came abt?n who drafted it? Well am kicking u out there to do some research abt the Bible n u will discover that almost every thing in it was rewritten for the selfish gains of the Catholic church then. That hell that was included in the Bible, only serves as a means to scare their followers, in other to hold them in perpetual bondage. Did u know the Catholic church is richer than America? But what have they done for humanity? Don't get it twisted, am a Christian, that have seen d light grin
you want me to do research ? Well, you don't know me, that's why you say such word to me. Open you thread about the bible, mention my moniker and let us begin.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by malvisguy212: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
khalhokage:

So God didn't create our spirit?
Genesis one say God breath his spirit upon us. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by bobkezel(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Spiff20:
shut up! You clueless and useless negro

another mad dog let loose.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Spiff20(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
OgundeleT:

every religion have violent group within them just like christian have, those christian organisation in India, USA, CAR, LEBANON, UGANDA the early catholic-protestant war killed more than any Muslim group. so christian is a terrorist religion.
ACCEPT ALLAH THEN YOUR ABODE WILL BE AL-JANAH
Al-queda, ISIS, Talibans and Boko haram have jeopardized, kidnapped,killed,made many homeless,wrecked regions all in the name of Allah you have to do that stats again cos it's flawed and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
The theist can't give any logical explanation for their God, they can only grasp at straws.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by bobkezel(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Posh:

The fool says in his heart, there is no God. They re corrupt, they hv done abominable works, there z none that doeth good. Ps 14:1.
I pray God ll open d eyes of ur mind which has been overtaken by atheism. God z so merciful nd ll bring u to repentance cos he created all of us for his purpose. He z nt clueless, bt d omniscient God who knws u nd wanna hv mercy on u.. Bless u.

tell that ur blind god to open ur eyes first. No be only omniscience, omniuseless omniclueless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Spiff20(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
bobkezel:

another mad dog let loose.
that's the best adjective for your description
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Rozaystunna(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
the fact that the creation Exist prove that the creator exist, the creation cannot live without the creator ( if matter cannot create matter, then who created us ? ). We have No excuse.
big bang
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by bobkezel(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Spiff20:
that's the best adjective for your description

clueless and useless like ur dog abi na god u call am.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Rozaystunna(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
reallest:

I will say it billions of time
I like you smiley
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Rozaystunna(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lennycool:

How do you continue to refuse logic. Omniscient is all knowing. I repeat all knowing. Past future present. People that will go to hell are in the future, so God knows them already. You cannot be omniscient and regret it is impossible. If I know eating beans will give me indigestion and I still eat it and have indigestion, why will I regret when I knew the outcome before I began. Please I beg you(in the name of God), use brain.
the guy just d make laff
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:
lolz.. It's the problem they created for themselves. Since they can't do anything about it, the should live with the fear. Only a fool ignores the truth even when he knows it is the truth. If they want to insult, they should because I love to be insulted but nothing will stop me from preaching the truth.
I want to ask u a question, u know if u were born in an Arab country, brought up in the Islamic way of life, u wud be a faithful Muslim by now. True or false
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by khalhokage(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
Genesis one say God breath his spirit upon us. Thank you.

Is that supposed to be an answer? Did God create our spirits or not?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Rozaystunna(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lennycool:

How do you continue to refuse logic. Omniscient is all knowing. I repeat all knowing. Past future present. People that will go to hell are in the future, so God knows them already. You cannot be omniscient and regret it is impossible. If I know eating beans will give me indigestion and I still eat it and have indigestion, why will I regret when I knew the outcome before I began. Please I beg you(in the name of God), use brain.
the guy just d make me laff
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by xtervaganza(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
how did the spirit come into existence?

Is the spirit just there? What was it doing before he created us?

A spirit can't just be without starting from somewhere.

How did it acquire a of its power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon / TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.