Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52203 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2016
bond007i:

lolz @ he's screwing you in his mind...
are you really a Lady? coz you talk like a guy
Lots of peeps say that...grin
.Buh yeah, I'm 100% female... smiley

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Collins0609(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2016
The fact is that women never gives one anything for free except she love u,or she benefit more from you,since u cant pay for the help lendered then,its natural u pay with ur body,thats for men who give help expecting sex,mine is that,i will never lender help to a woman unless she pay for it,
who sex epp
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2016
So what do you want the ladies to contribute then? undecided
Maxvasia:
Hahahahahaha......this lady must be a comedian. She really spat that out?! If u are listing that as a what ladies have to offer for which a man must feel grateful for, then men are in trouble cos any buffoon can do that
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sekem: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Support(money), gifts(money), kindness(money) and food(money) undecided

I don't understand.

Are these some of the things girls offer?

I ask because it even sounds more like things guys give girls.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by misspatsy(f): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2016
MizzD:
Someone makes a statement that their mothers, sisters, wives, nieces and daughters have nothing to offer other than sex and people think it's cool shocked shocked. But you want to bully and hang a lady who merely stated that his mum must be proud of him. undecided

Do you all really think his mum would be proud of reading that statement for real? That her son thinks the females in their family have nothing to offer than sex shocked.

I know you people believe dissing women is the new cool, especially on nairaland, it's like the fastest way of gathering likes. But when you do and generalise, feeling cool with yourself, why take offence when someone redirects the statement to the females in your life. After all you typed those words undecided
God bless u richly for these words. I for one don't believe all men are after sex but the truth is that I have never met one who wouldn't talk about having sex even without me asking for anything.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2016
So what do guys actually want in a relationship if not sex and money? undecided
streetzdreamz:
so relationships is all about sex and bills?? you people are really confused, the more you try to justify your confusion the deeper you sink in a drum of quick sand, why didn't you give a different thing a lady can bring to the table except sex and money?? if you think every guy out there goes berserk at the sight of a lady or at the thought of sex you are so wrong,same goes for money!!! if that's the case there won't be cheating around and broken relationships, since most relationships dwell solely on sex and money, u people need figure out that not all men crave for sex like its a daily meal, and that your money means nothing to him, am talking bout responsible guys here,not the types that preys on relationships.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by misspatsy(f): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2016
sekem:

I don't understand.

Ladies can offer these if within their means.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2016
Yes there are responsible girls out there who will give their bf the whole world so what are you saying?
sekem:

I don't understand.

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Roski1(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Ladies are so emotional. Whenever you help them, especially when every one has failed, they will tend to become emotional at least to show appreciation.Even if its just one stand, they won't mind.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sekem: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2016
misspatsy:
Ladies can offer these if within their means.

And when it's not within their means?

They use sex as a very affordable substitute, right?

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by misspatsy(f): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Even as an independent lady,a guy who wants sex from you would only give you anything even as tiny as a blue pen n expect sex in return. Your independence doesn't change their stupidity.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by misspatsy(f): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2016
sekem:

And when it's not within their means?

They use sex as a very affordable substitute, right?
A responsible lady won't offer her body as substitute. You asked if ladies can give food,gifts n so on n I said yes.Must you receive something in return for every assistance you render?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sekem: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes there are responsible girls out there who will give their bf the whole world so what are you saying?

So where are such girls?

That's what I'm saying!!!

Are you one of such girls?

Can you specifically mention one very important thing you've done for your boyfriend to better his life... apart from rendering him your 'other room' services?

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2016
PLEASE OH! CAN ANY GUY TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WE LADIES TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE RELATIONSHIP APART FROM SEX AND MONEY?

I'm all ears, willing to learn so that I can apply that in my relationship smiley.... If you guys can't tell me then you are the problem not the women undecided

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Mileslamar1(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2016
grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2016
Buy him gifts e.g fifa 16 angry

Take care of his food bills angry

I take him out angry

Anytime he needs money I always lend him and never ask for it back angry

And I'm unemployed angry

Imagine if I was employed, how I would have spoilt him more and given him heaven and earth. I believe all these are petty things, that I can do better. angry

So what more do you want from me? angry
sekem:

So where are such girls?

That's what I'm saying!!!

Are you one of such girls?

Can you specifically mention one very important thing you've done for your boyfriend to better his life... apart from rendering him your 'other room' services?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by tartarus(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
See, i dnt want to bash you, the next time you qoute me and mention my mum you won't forget what i will tell you in a haste, be warnedundecided…say whatever you want to say to me here and steer clear my mumundecided

You are very stupid actually! You and all the "boys" that supported your stupid post. Yes your mom had nothing else to offer than sex, your sisters too and if you have daughters in future same goes to them. You are a slowpoke! You claim all girls can offer is sex but you don't want your mom to be included in your retarded assumptions??
You just insulted the whole women race. You insulted my mom and sisters by making that daft comment. So I'll say it again, YOUR MOM is included in your deluded assumptions! undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Lots of peeps say that...grin

.Buh yeah, I'm 100% female... smiley

i do not understand, so you seem to enjoy all the hatefull remarks towards you? Are you that sad? Or are you just pretending?

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2016
gypsey:
i do not understand, so you seem to enjoy all the hatefull remarks towards you? Are you that sad? Or are you just pretending?

Oh, it's the internet...grin

I'm just kinda used to the whole Hate vibe.
These same people Turn out to love me in the end..grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2016
tartarus:

You are very stupid actually! You and all the "boys" that supported your stupid post. Yes your mom had nothing else to offer than sex, your sisters too and if you have daughters in future same goes to them. You are a slowpoke! You claim all girls can offer is sex but you don't want your mom to be included in your retarded assumptions??
You just insulted the whole women race. You insulted my mom and sisters by making that daft comment. So I'll say it again, YOUR MOM is included in your deluded assumptions! undecided

DaaAAaaaaYUM! grin

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by misspatsy(f): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

DaaAAaaaaYUM! grin
That was finishing of d highest order
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2016
misspatsy:
That was finishing of d highest order

I tell You! grin

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Trendirabingi: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2016
streetzdreamz:
none taken, and that there is ma own opinion not yours, which certainly must differ!!!! i for one would never allow a lady spend on me from any angle or level, when things goes south they tend to rub all their useless deeds on ones faces!!!!! if calling guys that accepts such gesture a gigolo is offensive to you, then am sorry bout that.
u are welcome...ur life, ur opinion....apology accepted
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Oh, it's the internet...grin

I'm just kinda used to the whole Hate vibe.
These same people Turn out to love me in the end..grin
Right! I hope that's the case. Because some murders began from down played hatefull remarks online (social media) Believe it or not. It's true. I know of some one who almost lost their lives because of online hate, they threw acid on her face, Ciao!
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by steppin: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
sade1994:

Lol
Uncle hope you are not too angry.. U know its not good for your health

Small thing like this .... They'll be making reference to parents and age

Smh
I feel for you too

Anyways sorry for using the word idiot
Apology accepted. Calling names or cursing doesn't show maturity.
You can pick quarrels, brawl or disagree with anyone here without calling names.
So long.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2016
gypsey:
Right! I hope that's the case. Because some murders began from down played hatefull remarks online (social media) Believe it or not. It's true. I know of some one almost lost their lives because online hate, they threw acid on her face, Ciao!

My points exactly...grin

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Most men grin love kpekus
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Olumaeme: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2016
Well, Any lady who thinks that has only Sex to offer.
Which frankly, that's what most of them have.
They spend more time applying make ups than studying or biulding something meaningful with their life.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

My points exactly...grin

so why encourage it then? By playing along If they thought you ve been obnoxious apologise and move on, it does not mean you are weak.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by dasparrow: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2016
CFCman:

Married men too? shocked
And these men have beautiful wives who would be thinking they married an angel.

In Nigeria, married men are the worse. Sometimes, I wonder why they even bothered getting married. They tend to sexually harass ladies more than even the single guys. Be especially wary of the ones that have their wives living in another city, state or country. They give marriage a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by dasparrow: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
tartarus:

Gbam! Well said.

I wondered too why he was angry when someone mentioned his mother. Since he generalized ALL women, then I wonder why he forgot that his mother too is a woman. or perhaps he was brought into this world by two men. Who knows?

4 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by sade1994(f): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2016
steppin:

Apology accepted. Calling names or cursing doesn't show maturity.
You can pick quarrels, brawl or disagree with anyone here without calling names.
So long.

Noted sir
Sorry
And thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.