Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52172 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2016
bamisepeters:
that is just the reflection of how[b] we have made it look[/b] .
its exactly how it is, not a reflection
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bamisepeters(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
its exactly how it is, not a reflection
ok
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by MizzD: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Someone makes a statement that their mothers, sisters, wives, nieces and daughters have nothing to offer other than sex and people think it's cool shocked shocked. But you want to bully and hang a lady who merely stated that his mum must be proud of him. undecided

Do you all really think his mum would be proud of reading that statement for real? That her son thinks the females in their family have nothing to offer than sex shocked.

I know you people believe dissing women is the new cool, especially on nairaland, it's like the fastest way of gathering likes. But when you do and generalise, feeling cool with yourself, why take offence when someone redirects the statement to the females in your life. After all you typed those words undecided

9 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by streetzdreamz(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
wat are you saying...wat else can a lady offer apart from sex..pay billss etcetera..den u went on dat only a gigolo will let a woman do dat.;but na ur likes and dat guy go shout ladies try spending ur man..una sef no know wetin una want
so relationships is all about sex and bills?? you people are really confused, the more you try to justify your confusion the deeper you sink in a drum of quick sand, why didn't you give a different thing a lady can bring to the table except sex and money?? if you think every guy out there goes berserk at the sight of a lady or at the thought of sex you are so wrong,same goes for money!!! if that's the case there won't be cheating around and broken relationships, since most relationships dwell solely on sex and money, u people need figure out that not all men crave for sex like its a daily meal, and that your money means nothing to him, am talking bout responsible guys here,not the types that preys on relationships.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 7:53am On Nov 12, 2016
jtenna:
There are men and there are men. Look, I thought of not contributing to this topic but it's so pathetic these days when men think the way they do and when women act the way they do.
Yes, there are just a handful of men and women out there who help for unselfish reasons but they are like 1 in 1000.
Speaking from experience, men have got it all wrong, same with women.
For the ladies, it's really pathetic when you try to bleed a guy dry because he has an interest in dating you. You don't reciprocate the gesture but you want him to keep spending for you. Come on, you know what he wants but for some selfish reasons, you keep encouraging him.
I used to act like this when I was a teenager, my own was that even if we can't date, there's nothing wrong in helping a friend. After all the guy likes me and am his friend so he should spend but make I come do the same nko? Na 'a woman don't spend for a man' you go hear.
Seriously, it doesn't work like that. If you can't date him, you can keep your hungry ass mouth to yourself or reciprocate the gesture so he won't think you are just after the free stuff.
For guys. Sometimes Una nor Dey try. The idea that women have nothing to offer stemmed from a deep misunderstanding of women. Sometimes out of immaturity.
I can say that men actually started this 'nothing goes for nothing' thing
Why?
Because as a young girl growing up, a girl would be persuaded to open her legs with gifts and all the goodies the guy can offer and that could change the perception of a naive young child. Sometimes no matter how much the female child refuses, the gifts will just keep getting juicer and much and that's why parents should try to provide all the basic necessities for their female children even if it means going overboard with their allowances.
Men should learn to stop paying for sex. And when you do, know who you are getting it from. all ladies are not the same. And when a female friend who refused to date you ask for your help, render help cause you care, not for what you can get. Believe me some girls actually don't want to use your head, they just need your help cos they feel you are their last hope.
It shouldn't always be about what you can get. Charity can be given to anybody and gotten from anybody.
My one piece. undecided

a zillion likes for you bae!
I need to find you and thank you.
where do u live?

you've said it all.
but you just realized the truth when you clocked what age? let me guess 24?

coz u said you did same in your teens..
all the same thank you for this unbiased analysis of the man-woman relationship...

let's chat text your whatsapp number to me 08101655211 (SMS only) let's see if we can put up some things about the man-woman relationship in Nigeria, should it be biotic or symbiotic, predator and host

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by frubben(m): 7:53am On Nov 12, 2016
ucsparks:
seconded,, Nigerian girls have nothing to offer except sex

I concur

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Tedassie(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
Oh, Puleeeeeease! It's boring!

was bored Outta my wits. came online to meet over 15mentions from people wanting to cut my head off. grin

that's like the coolest Thing ever. cool

grin
Estharfabian:
]
Oh, Puleeeeeease! It's boring!

was bored Outta my wits. came online to meet over 15mentions from people wanting to cut my head off. grin

that's like the coolest Thing ever. cool

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Debra911:

Dats to those who would fall for d O.T,, u nva jam girls. All this some girls have studied and won't do anything to fall for it, u:?'U've not met a feminist
young woman there's no woman that won't fall for O.T yes quote me ,have you forgotten girls love being lied to ? they prefer to live in the shadow of lies and they know what is happening ,they like to believe what you tell them when it correlates with what their fantasy is ,feminist or no feminist, you'll fall for O.T last last because he would care for you so much youlll think you're the only girl in the world ,and when you're claiming your feminist he would be pulling out slowly n emotionally and you feminist won't want to loose that great guy you'll now be the one finding how to reciprocate his good deeds and BOOM .... the demon nails you ! and might decide to do away with you later .
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CJModestus7: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=streetzdreamz post=50969909] so relationships is all about sex and bills?? you people are really confused, the more you try to justify your confusion the deeper you sink in a drum of quick sand, why didn't you give a different thing a lady can bring to the table except sex and money?? if you think every guy out there goes berserk at the sight of a lady or at the thought of sex you are so wrong,same goes for money!!! if that's the case there won't be cheating around and broken relationships, since most relationships dwell solely on sex and money, u people need figure out that not all men crave for sex like its a daily meal, and that your money means nothing to him, am talking bout responsible guys here,not the types that preys on relationships

Don't mind these confused guys.. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 12, 2016
bond007i:

a zillion likes for you bae!
I need to find you and thank you.
where do u live?

you've said it all.
but you just realized the truth when you clocked what age? let me guess 24?

coz u said you did same in your teens..
all the same thank you for this unbiased analysis of the man-woman relationship...

let's chat text your whatsapp number to me 08101655211 (SMS only) let's see if we can put up some things about the man-woman relationship in Nigeria, should it be biotic or symbiotic, predator and host
sakuro ,he not discussing Nigeria withchu ,he got a bae to do that with
you want to goan praticalize because you feel he's saying the correct truth ....
ride on ma G
the perfect O.T for her
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
Because even if they need to reciprocate your kind gestures, they have nothing else to offer than sex.
ucsparks:
seconded,, Nigerian girls have nothing to offer except sex
The ignorance flowing form yer mouths is mind blogging undecided
And think you've had 100s of ignorant individuals who liked yer posts 2 !!!!!!

I guess you all are the warped men who expect a woman to open leg after you open a door for her undecided

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
See, i dnt want to bash you, the next time you qoute me and mention my mum you :Page won't forget what i will tell you in a haste, be warnedundecided…say whatever you want to say to me here and steer clear my mumundecided
iykekelvins:
Easy
numericalguy:

Stoopeed cow. Why bring his mom into the discussion. Its not anybody's fault you got thrown into the gutter by the woman that gave birth to you and you don't value mothers.
He brought not only his own mother but both yours , tallesty1 and Mrmminster and every1 elses when he made that STUPID
comment about ALL women,not her.

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by emymeeky: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided

E pain am badly

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

you want to goan praticalize because you feel he's saying the correct truth ....
ride on ma G
the perfect O.T for her

oh, Hillary... you're on Nairaland? How did Trump win you na?

but the Hillary wouldn't think the way you are...

its guys like you that make ladies feel threatened...
LOLZ, its not O.T jare... maybe we can create a balanced post that will hit FP
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2016
bond007i:

oh, Hillary... you're on Nairaland? How did Trump win you na?

but the Hillary wouldn't think the way you are...

its guys like you that make ladies feel threatened...
LOLZ, its not O.T jare... maybe we can create a balanced post that will hit FP
ehn she thinks feminine true that!
nehh, I don't make em feel threatened at all ,utmost care starting from my mama to the rest of the girls.,
ehnehn okay nau ,I wish y'all happy FP adventure
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by MVLOX(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2016
If just a man request for sex after a favour he did for you, that does not mean all men are the same.

There are many men out there who can do anything for any woman without favour and without minding what other guys out there will term them.

The issue is that there are bad eggs in each gender which makes this issue complicated to those who are the good ones.

Some girls are determined to give it to any guy that helps her, and if such man fail to receive the offer from the girl it is serious trouble as he will be given different names by the lady.

Just that you fall victim to someone that was a victim doesn't mean everyone thinks in same direction.
No maturity in this issue as there is no maturity in common sense.

If you have not been favoured by a genuine guy with a cheerful heart then you yourself should check yourself as your thoughts are against you.

One of the best articles I have ever read... So truth and revealing as I have found my self in this mess several times, the situation got so bad I just felt like I used maybe neva do favours for babes again weda young or old. But like I have experienced refusing their offer will make dem call u names but in but in a long run both the individual and the friends they blabbed to would come to see u as different and wanna get to knw u more. In my case I refused a sex offer of a very fine babe twice and she tried to hate me for doing that but couldn't in fact she has been and is still trying to take d highly converted place of my fiancé. And am like yes it pays to control ur manhood with ur brain rather than allow ur manhood control ur brain. Guys wise up not every free gift is meant to be accepted.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....

lolz @ he's screwing you in his mind...

are you really a Lady? coz you talk like a guy

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

ehn she thinks feminine true that!
nehh, I don't make em feel threatened at all ,utmost care starting from my mama to the rest of the girls.,
ehnehn okay nau ,I wish y'all happy FP adventure

Gonna be an adventure of a lifetime... you'll love the result. I'm sure you will comment too
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2016
cruzita:
that poster that said girls have nothing to offer except sex really need Brain surgery .

and he is gonna have daughters in future right?

nonsense
cheesy cheesyI have not seen you in months and months
How are you?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Barigaboy(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2016
For real most girls are stingy n want u to do all d spending but not all of them. I liked a girl n walked to her just to express myself that same night she complained she doesn't have any cash on her so I told her to wait till d following morning. She called me in d morning n I went to give her d money so she started telling me she want to buy 3 Ankara for 3 parties, need some clothes for herself n also need to subscribe for her phone n dat was d last time she saw me. No be all guys b dsame n not all girls that are dsame but some girls teach some guys to be weird n they apply it to other girls.

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

men think he women like them its cos they want something

And that's true. Most time than not. Most ladies are hunters, except that their weapon is seduction. If you have what they want, they'll pretend to like you. But there are indeed a FEW true ones out there though!

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by jtenna: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

ride on ma G
the perfect O.T for her

I can handle myself thank you. Now what's this O. T self? undecided
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Debra911(f): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

young woman there's no woman that won't fall for O.T yes quote me ,have you forgotten girls love being lied to ? they prefer to live in the shadow of lies and they know what is happening ,they like to believe what you tell them when it correlates with what their fantasy is ,feminist or no feminist, you'll fall for O.T last last because he would care for you so much youlll think you're the only girl in the world ,and when you're claiming your feminist he would be pulling out slowly n emotionally and you feminist won't want to loose that great guy you'll now be the one finding how to reciprocate his good deeds and BOOM .... the demon nails you ! and might decide to do away with you later .
Girls don't suffer, well blve in wat ever u like.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

How are You, silk?

top of the morning to you too! smiley
good song, yh?
I like ur dreads. Where did u make it?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
Because even if they need to reciprocate your kind gestures, they have nothing else to offer than sex.

and i guess ur sisters made the same offer to those that helped them.
Guys who think in this wrapped mentality better wake up cos there are many girls out there who have lots to offer other than immorality.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by PeachyP(f): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2016
Silkmoth33:

[b]
Yeah! old barbaric macho habits dat never die are not the only things that interest me. We all hav something that makes us mooshy on the inside cheesy and that my friend is the feminine part of u. This is the 21st century, and I feel the feminine part should be expressed just as the masculine bit. All men shouldn't pretend it doesn't exist. Gay or not, it is part of what makes u human

I'm not a fan of sexists(fact is I've grown to detest them), the premonition that all men should endeavour to remain tarzans and women, janes stands no more because in today's world, in every woman lies a wonder woman, an amazonian capable of kicking serious butt that most men don't dare dream of.

The world has changed much, Esthar; most women dictate matters of utmost importance in some countries now. The fact that ther are women leaders disprove all sexist beliefs whatsoever.

I don't intend to stand with the machos and gawk in awe and surprise of the events unfolding. I've decided to change with the bloody world instead. cheesy

Hence, my passion for music has cut across all genres. cheesy

Now playing: "Coldplay ft Beyonce: hymns for the weekend"
[/b]
I love that song so much smiley
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by ezekhiel(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2016
I am still curious to know why you will help a Nigerian girl and the next thing she thinks is...he is gonna f*** me, lemme give it to him. I have been in that position before and I am like calm down, when I can't help you will you do the same? some girls are b****s tho.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2016

hehe smh, still on the topic....
from d convo with fk you'll see dat twas a personal convo..and ion nid him buying me a fone.i jxt want him to quit complaining about my typing.THANK YOU
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Donwised(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2016
adbokus:

A pity for the unfortunate hands that took delivery of you and the accursed container which conveyed you for the period you spent in watery darkness. You are a most infernal creature shielded from being discovered by the human hide you wear...
chai bro dis is too much ni haba easy,she's somebody daughter
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2016
bigybanty02:

Sorry ma'am sooo what ?

What else can u ladies offer to a guy as a sighn of APpreciation if not ur unshaved pussy ?

Hope your two last words weren't directed to me?....wil u do well not to mention me again...
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Right!
PeachyP:

I love that song so much smiley
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2016
streetzdreamz:
so relationships is all about sex and bills?? you people are really confused, the more you try to justify your confusion the deeper you sink in a drum of quick sand, why didn't you give a different thing a lady can bring to the table except sex and money?? if you think every guy out there goes berserk at the sight of a lady or at the thought of sex you are so wrong,same goes for money!!! if that's the case there won't be cheating around and broken relationships, since most relationships dwell solely on sex and money, u people need figure out that not all men crave for sex like its.
smacks my forehead,,you didn't see where i told someone how about the happiness, d joy etc dat she gives.money wil finish,sex will become tiring...same way guys tink itz sex a lady offer,xame way some ladies tink itz money a guy offers.these tinz apply to all..but u guys like sex..fullstop

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.