Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52169 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by kettle84(m): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....
most women think of themselves as sex object a man should be presented with as an utmost object of appreciation after a kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by luminouz(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
LoL. grin

I'm Afraid there's just one plate of Ass. grin

so, I guess this is goodbye? cry

Goodbye? Not on Ur life baby! Am still around...unless u want me to go! grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by GreatEngineer(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Some of them their brain has been so condition that way, such that even when you help them without asking for anything, they will think that your initial reason for helping was to demand for something and maybe you are shy so they will help you out.

That's how I gave one girl a ride, she thought I was shy to start toasting her so she needed to do the needful. So she started by asking many questions, she asked me 'are you married and I said yes' she said are you sure and I said am married with a son. She said it's a lie that I am only saying this to scare her away so I tried to convince her that am married, then she said am too young that she is still finding it difficult to believe. She later said something like why is it that she always meet young people that are married.
We later exchange contacts and some other day the rest was history.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Maxvasia(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2016
MzLarem:
Like minds attract...for those saying girls have nothing to offer than sex,mind the kinda girls you roll with..Stop following Olosho! There are respectable and independent girls out there but they just don't come near guys with your warped kinda mentality.
Pls tell this house which Nigerian girl is not an olosho?

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Fideblaze: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2016
kettle84:
most women think of themselves as sex object a man should be presented with as an utmost object of appreciation after a kind gesture.
kettle84:
. It is better for a man to be stingy with his money becos he hustled for it than for a woman to deny him a hole that she didn't even take part in drilling

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Ifebazz(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....
Generosity isn't for free, then don't go ahead putting yourselves in generosity's way! It's all about who plays the other most, don't say guys.
A lady in China got 20 boyfriends to get her an iPhone 7 and now she owns a house from the sale of same. Generosity or playing? Now, how many times do you guys render same help to the male folks? I bet you can't find any. Lots of good men have been played by women who use their femininity as a weapon. Guys are the susceptible ones here So cut them some slacks.
And again it's 'more often than not' not 'most often...' since it's a comparison between just two quantities.

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Ifebazz(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Sorry Bro but this is the peak of erronous assumptions!!
Same as saying 'all guys want sex for generosity'. Same thing.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Fideblaze: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2016
Ifebazz:

Generosity isn't for free, then don't go ahead putting yourselves in generosity's way! It's all about who plays the other most, don't say guys.
A lady in China got 20 boyfriends to get her an iPhone 7 and now she owns a house from the sale of same. Generosity or playing? Now, how many times do you guys render same help to the male folks? I bet you can't find any. Lots of good men have been played by women who use their femininity as a weapon. Guys are the susceptible ones here So cut them some slacks.
And again it's 'more often than not' not 'most often...' since it's a comparison between just two quantities.
[quote author=jeffery251 post=50968629][/quote] It is better for a man to be stingy with his money becos he worked hard for it than for a woman to deny him a hole she didn't even take part in drilling

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by handsam(m): 7:10am On Nov 12, 2016
awakeuche:
sorry for quoting you bro, i've been ghosting through nairaland for years and for some reasons this comment made me laugh so hard... "Sword of justice" good one bro, good one.

It's our work o!

Soft work grin
Thanks bro
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Ifebazz(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2016
MzLarem:
Like minds attract...for those saying girls have nothing to offer than sex,mind the kinda girls you roll with..Stop following Olosho! There are respectable and independent girls out there but they just don't come near guys with your warped kinda mentality.
Same goes for respectable guys out there not just for your kitty cat because of generosity.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Ifebazz(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Fideblaze:
It is better for a man to be stingy with his money becos he worked hard for it than for a woman to deny him a hole she didn't even take part in drilling
Hahahaha...That's funny though.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Maxvasia(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Support(money), gifts(money), kindness(money) and food(money) undecided
Hahahahahaha......this lady must be a comedian. She really spat that out?! If u are listing that as a what ladies have to offer for which a man must feel grateful for, then men are in trouble cos any buffoon can do that

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Viking007:
Fixed.

I'm dead. fish brains forming posh.

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by naijasaint: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided

Why do u ladies always make reference to a guys mun or sister as a means of defence?
Does it mean ya type lacks the power of creative thinking??

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by SleekyPosh(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided

YOU MUST BE A VERY BIG FOOL...He simply aired his own opinion nd u brought ur cholera infested mouth to mention his mum. FOOLISH SHE-GOAT angry

4 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Viking007(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

I'm dead.
fish brains forming posh.
cheesy
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by jtenna: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2016
There are men and there are men. Look, I thought of not contributing to this topic but it's so pathetic these days when men think the way they do and when women act the way they do.
Yes, there are just a handful of men and women out there who help for unselfish reasons but they are like 1 in 1000.
Speaking from experience, men have got it all wrong, same with women.
For the ladies, it's really pathetic when you try to bleed a guy dry because he has an interest in dating you. You don't reciprocate the gesture but you want him to keep spending for you. Come on, you know what he wants but for some selfish reasons, you keep encouraging him.
I used to act like this when I was a teenager, my own was that even if we can't date, there's nothing wrong in helping a friend. After all the guy likes me and am his friend so he should spend but make I come do the same nko? Na 'a woman don't spend for a man' you go hear.
Seriously, it doesn't work like that. If you can't date him, you can keep your hungry ass mouth to yourself or reciprocate the gesture so he won't think you are just after the free stuff.
For guys. Sometimes Una nor Dey try. The idea that women have nothing to offer stemmed from a deep misunderstanding of women. Sometimes out of immaturity.
I can say that men actually started this 'nothing goes for nothing' thing
Why?
Because as a young girl growing up, a girl would be persuaded to open her legs with gifts and all the goodies the guy can offer and that could change the perception of a naive young child. Sometimes no matter how much the female child refuses, the gifts will just keep getting juicer and much and that's why parents should try to provide all the basic necessities for their female children even if it means going overboard with their allowances.
Men should learn to stop paying for sex. And when you do, know who you are getting it from. all ladies are not the same. And when a female friend who refused to date you ask for your help, render help cause you care, not for what you can get. Believe me some girls actually don't want to use your head, they just need your help cos they feel you are their last hope.
It shouldn't always be about what you can get. Charity can be given to anybody and gotten from anybody.
My one piece. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by IRobot7(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:
It's vice versa smiley

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Johnsown1(m): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Not every guy dear, like the op said, there is always bad eggs in every gender, cos if i starts telling u the attitude of ladies that i have encountered u wont believe it, not all men are sex fricks.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by streetzdreamz(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
a million like for you man .. thats what i call them too .. its proven
thanks bro, seriously its been proven?? lols here I am still hoping for a proven theory that'l support ma claims..........
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by IRobot7(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2016
SleekyPosh:

YOU MUST BE A VERY BIG FOOL...He simply aired his own opinion nd u brought ur cholera infested mouth to mention his mum. FOOLISH SHE-GOAT angry

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
See? grin

You're no different than I Am...grin
We're both cretinous fücktards with irresponsible fathers. grin

SMH.. Y'all cyber warriors could do Basically nothing but bite.. Go on boy! is that all you got? undecided Cyber kill me more! gringrin talk about my imaginary-failed love life too. gringrin

than I "do"
U gud, buh learn to talk less.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by lifu2016(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

. Life's definitely a biatch....
like most females

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by IRobot7(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2016
AdisaOwala:

It's "row", you cretinous fùcktard...

If you had any regard for your parents, you wouldn't have belched forth the tripe you posted in the 1st instance but ofcourse, the Apple does not fall far from the tree - your irresponsible father is partly to blame for your shortcomings..

Fooolish girl..

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by jtenna: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2016
Fideblaze:
It is better for a man to be stingy with his money becos he worked hard for it than for a woman to deny him a hole she didn't even take part in drilling

This is plain disrespect. Sometimes think before you write and consider that you have mothers and sisters and will have a wife one day if you don't already.

Holes and drills? Seriously? Has it come to this. In my opinion, nobody is obligated to give out sex except in the confines of matrimony. If people keep thinking this way, I pity our young ones.

Yes ladies, don't let them treat you like this, like some trash. Get off your lazy asses and work! Except ofcourse you are an olosho!

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by streetzdreamz(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2016
Trendirabingi:

with the bolded above , u made a mess of anyfin u intended to say..dats a very inexperienced juvenile opinion...dont misinform urself bro...be less myopic.. no offense intended
none taken, and that there is ma own opinion not yours, which certainly must differ!!!! i for one would never allow a lady spend on me from any angle or level, when things goes south they tend to rub all their useless deeds on ones faces!!!!! if calling guys that accepts such gesture a gigolo is offensive to you, then am sorry bout that.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bigybanty02(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
you are just sooooooo.....

Sorry ma'am sooo what ?

What else can u ladies offer to a guy as a sighn of APpreciation if not ur unshaved pussy ?

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2016
ucsparks:
seconded,, Nigerian girls have nothing to offer except sex

taaa!
I disagree totally, I'm a guy and I can point to various ladies I've met in my short lifespan who has a lot of things to offer, other than sex!

Take a chill pill, Nigerian girls are good its the guys that make most of them act the way they do. A handful of them ladies however chose the kind of life they live, they are formed by the environment and believe of the people.

some peoples opinions are formed by what they read online too.

But in all, there are good guys and bad girls; bad guys and good girls... that's what makes the world go round... that's why there is free/cheap sex everywhere...

If you want to date a girl and be serious with her, don't be in a haste to take her out on a spending spree...
Ladies, you don't want a guy to be after your panties, if he takes you out don't see it as an opportunity to buy things you will not buy with your money and don't take your friends along, even if the guy is stupendously rich...
it's all a glitch

4 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bamisepeters(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
Bamisepeters ,the fact is there are men out there who genuinely have good intensions, that being said, it's all almost impossible for a lady and a guy to be just friends (just my opinion), so most times when just being friends ends up being more than that, past favours tend to now seem like a build up for ass tapping ,looking @ this thread is why relationship these days is so tideous, bridge in communication, people can't even have conversation without letting tempers fly, smh
that is just the reflection of how we have made it look.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bond007i(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2016
GreatEngineer:
Some of them their brain has been so condition that way, such that even when you help them without asking for anything, they will think that your initial reason for helping was to demand for something and maybe you are shy so they will help you out.

That's how I gave one girl a ride, she thought I was shy to start toasting her so she needed to do the needful. So she started by asking many questions, she asked me 'are you married and I said yes' she said are you sure and I said am married with a son. She said it's a lie that I am only saying this to scare her away so I tried to convince her that am married, then she said am too young that she is still finding it difficult to believe. She later said something like why is it that she always meet young people that are married.
We later exchange contacts and some other day the rest was history.

so you cheated on your wife?!
ha!
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Debra911(f): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

abeg y'all don't make the sex thingy sound somehow ,its a normal thing nau, and you saying work hard do this n that ,diamonds n material, a normal guy would meet you ,take you out ,flatter you ,with the right O.T 1 week max you'll be in his bed whispering I can't believe I'm doing this . its not all about the money the right O.T would do so and if he wants he would dump you there after making you make such comments like what you said here,.
life is fuckery either ways

Dats to those who would fall for d O.T,, u nva jam girls. All this some girls have studied and won't do anything to fall for it, u:?'U've not met a feminist
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by edbor(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2016
why can't you have a decent conversation without bringing insult into it, that's to everyone who did so one way or another. .

To the topic, when i help a lady i don't even think of sex.

Those that asked what a female can offer, a decent lady encourages your hustle, when you are down consoles you and picks you up, when you are stressed out. .she can decide to treat you out, just to mention a few.

Those that said a female can only offer sex, I don't blame you totally it is the type of females you have met.

lastly, those saying males help only for sex, I don't blame you also, most boys like to brag about this like it elevates them in some way.

That being said, the society in relation to the topic is fvcked up in a very serious way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.