Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52165 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by awakeuche(m): 2:58am On Nov 12, 2016
handsam:

Ok then, I will watch from the stands grin
But if things get any dirtier, I will be right by your side striking some mofos down with my Sword of Justice cool
sorry for quoting you bro, i've been ghosting through nairaland for years and for some reasons this comment made me laugh so hard... "Sword of justice" good one bro, good one.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by awakeuche(m): 3:00am On Nov 12, 2016
QuietHammer:

Here comes captain save-a-hoe. Howdy nigga?
lol, oboy! This comment is a sin grin damn

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Ezeego1(m): 3:07am On Nov 12, 2016
sade1994:
That's because all men want sex. It's a crazy world out there for girls that are just entering the real world/labour market. All of them except very few sha. Mature married men that will not leave somebody alone. U can't even be free with them and have intelligent conversation and learn from them. They'll just be doing like mumu upandan.
Very annoying angry
Hi would like to meet you. I have something for you. Only if you are interested.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Ezeego1(m): 3:20am On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
wat are you saying...wat else can a lady offer apart from sex..pay billss etcetera..den u went on dat only a gigolo will let a woman do dat.;but na ur likes and dat guy go shout ladies try spending ur man..una sef no know wetin una want

Nwanyi oma njide ukwu gi a, etiem gi igba. Lols... Don't mind me anyway.

I will be in owerri dis morning for a wedding, I don't mind going along with you. What do you say?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Support(money), gifts(money), kindness(money) and food(money) undecided
sekem:

So if I may ask,

What ELSE do girls offer?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by DjSwaga(m): 3:55am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
Because even if they need to reciprocate your kind gestures, they have nothing else to offer than sex.

To be honest, how many girls will see a guy and say, oya come leme buy sometin for yu, ....then how do u want to show u r nice then

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bamisepeters(m): 4:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Thanks for the comments so far, keep it coming, either the write up is good or bad i wouldn't have been doing it without you criticising, commending and commenting... Like i usually say, your comment means alot to me. Thank you.... #proudwriter.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by RuuDie(m): 4:56am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
Because even if they need to reciprocate your kind gestures, they have nothing else to offer than sex.

firstking01:
See, i dnt want to bash you, the next time you qoute me and mention my mum you won't forget what i will tell you in a haste, be warnedundecided…say whatever you want to say to me here and steer clear my mumundecided

The mother you are here defending will be proud of you for making that earlier statement!? Guy, you fvck up abeg, no dey form any yeye vexation for there angry

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by kingcomet(m): 5:05am On Nov 12, 2016
Ok o
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 12, 2016
See adults insulting each other shocked. There's really no hope in this country cry
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Damfostopper(m): 5:12am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided
nobody say make u no get mum.... all these indomie generation biitches sef.... Wat do Yu think biitches offer if not sex and then coming up with a list in d Romance section.. 10 ways bla bla bla

5 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by harffie(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2016
sade1994:
That's because all men want sex. It's a crazy world out there for girls that are just entering the real world/labour market. All of them except very few sha. Mature married men that will not leave somebody alone. U can't even be free with them and have intelligent conversation and learn from them. They'll just be doing like mumu upandan.
Very annoying angry
Not all men want SEX....but to be candid it's possible I start doing like mumu upandan when I'm with you oo, have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?? OMG.....I thought fine girls no dey NL o.... smiley cheesy
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by fyneboi79(m): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
See, i dnt want to bash you, the next time you qoute me and mention my mum you won't forget what i will tell you in a haste, be warnedundecided…say whatever you want to say to me here and steer clear my mumundecided
Real man talking...I love this!

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
is it dat easy?..if it is to you..buy for me

hehe smh, still on the topic....
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by fyneboi79(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....
unfortunathis practice of paying in kind as introduced by women into the mind of men. So blame ur kind who are mostimes too stingy to part with money but would freely offer their bodies provided he uses a condom...afterall na one shower go end am.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by alezzy13: 6:16am On Nov 12, 2016
Wow!! shocking to see the number of likes the comment from firstking01 has garnered.

perception of women must be low, really depressingly low. sad
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by GoodSide: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2016
had sex wt q girl ystdy.she told me she hasn't had sex in a year.i believed her...but when i slot it in..it was so free..no hindrances...i felt sad.
plus her pekus was stinking even after having a bath...she don callme 5times.....i no pick again.

shez a bich....imagine her pekus v3ry free.
i don block am 4whatsapp.
just wasted 15k on hotel 4nothing

girls got nothing to offer

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Alajiki(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Mentioning his mum is disrespectful, avoid doing that.

3 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by HtwoOw: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2016
Baby Which phone do you want
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2016
awakeuche:
lol, oboy! This comment is a sin grin damn

like for real I laughed "out of gear"
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Getintouch2004(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2016
donbenedict:
i'd like us to meet up.

Bia, make sure you bang the clit outta that girl ooo in za oza room. I hv spoken!!!
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:

Broda I won't agree with you on this your statement. I use to think that way once but after meeting my present gf who I have officially engage and hope to marry soon I realize women are far more worth than sex.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Mavelshee(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2016
cruzita:
that poster that said girls have nothing to offer except sex really need Brain surgery .

and he is gonna have daughters in future right?

nonsense

I will like to see you prove him wrong...

Whatelse can a lady bring to the table

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Bamisepeters ,the fact is there are men out there who genuinely have good intensions, that being said, it's all almost impossible for a lady and a guy to be just friends (just my opinion), so most times when just being friends ends up being more than that, past favours tend to now seem like a build up for ass tapping ,looking @ this thread is why relationship these days is so tideous, bridge in communication, people can't even have conversation without letting tempers fly, smh
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Maxvasia(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2016
firstking01:
You will live long. They think u ahud be content with sex wven if u gave ur life for dem. They really have nothing to offer. We now live in a world wer women no longer know who dey are as they have abandoned their roles as mothers and wives and now want to be men.......all in the name of gender equality. Sad

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Lankaline(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

lol. grin
Pullleaaaase! I ain't even saying two words to him. grin
he reminds me of my Lil bro.. he's just 15..grin

I'm trying not to get banned. undecided

This one just dey feel like queen,,,sis,yu need to stop,,yu are not hot,yu r burning match,,, if i recall,,yu are the bimbo that called out someone's mum in a context it isn't required!!,,.yu need to stop,ya boring as_________ a blank

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by inkon: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Why bringing his mom into it na?
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Maxvasia(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2016
cruzita:
that poster that said girls have nothing to offer except sex really need Brain surgery .

and he is gonna have daughters in future right?

nonsense
Is this seriously supposed to be a reply to his post? In the realm of Logic, you have just committed the fallacy of Begging the question, and Converse accident. What does he, having a daughter have to do with his comment which happens to be the truth?? If i wer to ask u to tell ppl on this forum just one thing that u are offering ur bf or husband that he cannot get outside from another lady now, u will see gibberish coming out from ur mouth. Be objective and stop being overly sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by jeffery251(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=Estharfabian post=49635109]

[/quote.Thank Go that u know.Am.As for me,i can only do favours for ladies after I have received the sex.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by bigiyaro(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

and ur mom raised a hediot, if not u should have known not to insult someone's mom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.