Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years (5672 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

Why keep a woman for four years when you know you won't marry her? I'm sure he's been giving her hopes and along the line he just walks out and pick her friend over her..

Don't even give me that crap of "she got faults" and the man, is he perfect?
He couldn't go out to pick another lady but decided to continue with her friend I'm sure he's been cheating under her nose.

Err.. What if he had been waiting for her to adjust?... Giving her benefits of doubts? undecided

...and don't give me that "Men! " rubbish.... This is one man and not all men.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh... I had ex who got married to a rich woman... We broke up coz he need a paper so he can stay in tat country legally and tatz the only way he can have an easy access ..

So my point here, sometimes men marry coz of the status... Not coz they really love the girl..

Look that picture well. grin.....does that guy look hungry?

There are different meanings to the word "Status".
.....and status here might mean the present lady is more hardworking and independent.

Anyways, na them know..... We no kuku know the story.... Na assumptions we just dey do. grin
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by waley007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
is OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Look that picture well. grin.....does that guy look hungry?

There are different meanings to the word "Status".
.....and status here might mean the present lady is more hardworking and independent.

Anyways, na them know..... We no kuku know the story.... Na assumptions we just dey do. grin

Everything is possible sha... Isn't it the fiancé said he engaged her due to status and all? grin
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Everything is possible sha... Isn't it the fiancé said she got the status and all? grin

I no wan reason that one matter lol..... That ones own is another thing entirely.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
all of u blaming the dumped girl are wicked just like that couple. k, the guy knows that he will not marry her and still wasted 4yrs of her life and even proposed to her friend while dating her.
both the guy and that her friend are very wicked, this is not right, let's call a spade a spade.

is like your best friend getting married to your fiancé at ur back without u knowing.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by FreeSpirited: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
eyeview:
I don't why am not feeling sympathy for the scorned Lady here. As much as I try,I don't.
First of all,birds of a feather flock together. If the lady was her friend,I can guess that she too had similar traits. She may have seen such traits in her friend but was okay with it as long as it wasn't used to snatch her man. I can bet that if this her friend snatched the man of an unknown girl,she would have hailed her friend and blamed the unknown girl for failing in keeping her man.

Also,she never bothered to ask herself why her man never proposed for the past 4years in a relationship. The truth which all ladies reading this should know is that a man knows within 6months if he should marry a lady or not. But the problem is that most times,he holds on hoping for the girl to change in some wrong characters and sadly,she will refuse to change,preferring to hold unto the wrong characters and hoping the man marries her with it. The implication is that when the man sees another without that character baggage,he proposes without delay.
And for four years,this Lady never bothered to know why he didn't propose.
You are so on point. This was exact reason I broke up with my girlfriend even though there was no new girl in my life when I broke up with her. I had thought she will be my wife cos of her fantastic side , unfortunately, six months into the relationship she started manifesting her true self and bad characters. I hanged on for love and her care, hoping she would change, I tolerated so much yet she kept repeating same thing for umpteen times, took me for granted and thought she was irreplaceable. After one and half years and I did the needful, jilted her ass instead of prolonging the relationship. She will be thankful I was nice to call it off early enough , at least she dint have to stay for years on false hope....wasting her time

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by naijaboiy: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

Why keep a woman for four years when you know you won't marry her? I'm sure he's been giving her hopes and along the line he just walks out and pick her friend over her..

He couldn't go out to pick another lady but decided to continue with her friend I'm sure he's been cheating under her nose.
[b]The bold does not even make sense at all!

Who does something when he/she knows that he/she won't get the required benefit? You are saying like if a man sees a woman he will know automatically that she's his wife.

I'm sure in all your relationships there have been times you thought you both could have a future bu at the end it didn't work. You can't go abou saying "if you know you won't marry me then don't date me".

That's why people court. To know and understand their partners and if they find themselves compatible they get married. You don't see a man or woman and then you automatically call her your wife.

So yes, there must be reasons why he left his girlfriend for the backstabbing friend. Whatever it could be is what I can't argue about but note now that the number of years you spend in a relationship does not guarantee marriage.

They both wasted four years of their lives getting committed to other. Now stop generalizing on men and face the person in question after all you'll still get married to one.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by naijaboiy: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Snowangel4:
all of u blaming the dumped girl are wicked just like that couple. k, the guy knows that he will not marry her and still wasted 4yrs of her life and even proposed to her friend while dating her.
both the guy and that her friend are very wicked, this is not right, let's call a spade a spade.

is like your best friend getting married to your fiancé at ur back without u knowing.
So you mean as you are right now you know you will marry your current boyfriend?

Can you predict life?
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by BoboFashion(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
kenonze:
Sometimes we think we are in a relationship but
In reality we are not

You re so right.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by BoboFashion(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
See the bad guy face, if care is not taken he go still chop the new wife younger sister grin grin grin

grin
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

lol hahahahahaha No man leaves a very good girlfriend to marry another dear, she should sort herself out. Dating for 10yrs doesn't guarantee any marriage, you ladies should ask the guy if you guys start getting uncomfortable with the relationship. If a guy doesn't ask for your hand in marriage pls ladies you can day dream marriage but don't go holding it over his head that because we've dated for whatever years means you must marry me pls ooo, it may sound harsh but to avoid stories that touch do the needful though you might come off desperate but who gives a shiiiii.

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Laveda(f): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

[b]The bold does not even make sense at all!

Who does something when he/she knows that he/she won't get the required benefit? You are saying like if a man sees a woman he will know automatically that she's his wife.

I'm sure in all your relationships there have been times you thought you both could have a future bu at the end it didn't work. You can't go abou saying "if you know you won't marry me then don't date me".

That's why people court. To know and understand their partners and if they find themselves compatible they get married. You don't see a man or woman and then you automatically call her your wife.

So yes, there must be reasons why he left his girlfriend for the backstabbing friend. Whatever it could be is what I can't argue about but note now that the number of years you spend in a relationship does not guarantee marriage.

They both wasted four years of their lives getting committed to other. Now stop generalizing on men and face the person in question after all you'll still get married to one.
[/b]

Its a whole different thing here, this guy has been dating this girl for 4 years, and he didn't meet his friend and proposed to her immediately, I'm sure they must have had something running even without the 'main' chic knowing, now how does that sound?

We all know things like these aren't planned especially when in a relationship, but there's a stage it gets to you'd feel you've arrived, I'm sure they've discussed marriage on one or two occasions, see the guy and the girl's friend are both wicked, say it!
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Women with fresh pu$$13$ should be snatching the boyfriends of the ones with fairly used pu$$13$.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh... I had ex who got married to a rich woman... We broke up coz he need a paper so he can stay in tat country legally and tatz the only way he can have an easy access ..

So my point here, sometimes men marry coz of the status... Not coz they really love the girl..

Is this the story you tell yourself to console yourself?

He married her cos he likes her then he will get to love her in no time.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

He married her cos he likes her . he will get to love her in no time.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
I blame the guy, dickson or what is his name undecided
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by MENTORCH(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by MENTORCH(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Debaddest:
That girl was rude, that's why the guy dumped her.

The way she chat alone, Gosh

She isn't been rude, she is just angry and surprised. I think the guy did it to get at her because there are so many girls out there, so why her friend.

There are more things involved in this situation.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by metallisc(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

so you've been in the trap? shocked

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 26, 2016
metallisc:

so you've been in the trap? shocked

Yeaaah.
..erbody got trapped once in their lives... cheesy
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 3:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Avalon316:

He married her cos he likes her . he will get to love her in no time.

not to console myself here.. But we broke up in good terms.. He told me his reasons, we talked abt it... It was painful for me to give up that guy, but I respect his decisions and I supported him... All I want for him is to be happy. grin
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

not to console myself here.. But we broke up in good terms.. He told me his reasons, we talked abt it... It was painful for me to give up that guy, but I respect his decisions and I supported him... All I want for him is to be happy. grin

This is so " unnigerian". Naija babes don't give up with some dirty fights.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Avalon316:

This is so " unnigerian". Naija babes don't give up with some dirty fights.

I ain't local na... cool
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I ain't local na... cool

You live in Nigeria?
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2016
Avalon316:

You live in Nigeria?

Neva been to Naija either cheesy
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Neva been to Naija either cheesy

Wow. Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Youngpo413: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

If they broke up before he met the second one, obviously this fiancé will tell the first gf in the text msg they exchanging ... She must know it abt them abt but she was juz lucky to get engaged to this man.

Ooh well, 4yrs got wasted. She must move on and find her own man.
yeah 4yrs wasted , the man really needs to move on.... Who knows if she had dumped someone who loves her so much in the past, it may be karma giving her a taste of her own medicine, ladies always forgets that "what goes around comes around"
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by stuffs4me(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2016
jashar:
does the so called friend think the guy won't do same to her with another lady?

Some peeps ain't loyal. So sad.

No conscience sha...

Why should he do that. He already has a good thing. The other scorned lady probably has some terrible characters that she failed to get rid off. I don't blame the guy joor. Who wants to marry a liability.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by stuffs4me(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I can't stop laughing..
See lie o! Even lie Muhammed sef go bow for you. grin
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2016
stuffs4me:

I can't stop laughing..
See lie o! Even lie Muhammed sef go bow for you. grin

U see lies... I see truth... So, whatever u think abt is not my damn biznez.. Tatz my life. Not urz.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Talk2Bella(f): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Seen this story long time ago
Why do girls slack sef
Just tweak his brakes and have a happy life after grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] / I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) / Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.