Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years (5678 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by stuffs4me(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U see lies... I see truth... So, whatever u think abt is not my damn biznez.. Tatz my life. Not urz.

Whatever you choose to console yourself with.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by jashar(f): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
stuffs4me:

Why should he do that. He already has a good thing. The other scorned lady probably has some terrible characters that she failed to get rid off. I don't blame the guy joor. Who wants to marry a liability.

Don't get me wrong.

I do not have a problem with his choosing another person. Almost everyone has an ex undecided

I have a challenge with the way they went about it. Obviously they were sneaking behind the lady's back.

That's cheating.

Why not shut one door before opening another? There are proper ways of doing things abeg. undecided
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by cletz991(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
See the bad guy face, if care is not taken he go still chop the new wife younger sister grin grin grin
mhen I you gat my ribs cracking
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by PerfectHeart(f): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
I was here
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by eyinjuege: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Them no dey ever gree say na them be the problem. grin

Let's be honest here, would you say the same thing if a girl dumped her boyfriend of 4 years to marry his friend or associate?

Does that mean the bf was bad market ab initio and she never realised this for 4years?

I'm not against or supporting any of them, because I understand people can be irrational when it comes to "love" matters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) / 19years Old Lagos Based,expose His Mum's Friend Asking Him Out On Whatsapp(pic) / Help Teenage Girls No Dey Let Me Rest....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.