Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (14277 Views)

Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / 6 Secrets To Getting Debtors To Pay Up / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2019
Less I forget, majority of those that dropped comments here in that 2016 are mainly haters, competitors etc that have never done any business with me.

Some might have come with sharp and fast dealings which are most times fraudulent ones which I don't entertain let alone compromise on.

A known E-currency exchanger in Nigeria was locked up in cell late last year because he did sharp and fast dealings without doing proper things. It was later confirmed that those who rushed him did transfer of millions from hacked company account to buy bitcoin from him.

He was locked up but he was released on bail after say 2 weeks and the said matter should still be court as we speak.

My kind of business especially the buying and selling PayPal funds part of it is very risky that one needs to be extra careful by having and setting standards of operation else one might be sent to prison or back to village(God forbid in Jesus name).

Iykepromotions who I can spot here to be a very good customer that does recommend others to me, should be able to attest to it that I've improved so well on my customer service/care by putting some key things in place. That was made possible and helped by lessons learnt from feedbacks like the one posted here by OP.

Thanks to everyone for their respective comments for they have gone a very long way in helping my customer service improved on for so long and still improving day in day out. Do have a great week! !!
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2019
legalwealth:
Another question that needs to be asked those who dropped feedback here this year 2019 is "Have you used his service?" Their response would definitely be No which will help you to be ask them "how did you come up with your feedback here"?

You will discover that comment is as a result of hatred and jealousy which will still end up developing into high blood pressure in their body system.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Chibenze(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2019
legalwealth:
Less I forget, majority of those that dropped comments here in that 2016 are mainly haters, competitors etc that have never done any business with me.

Some might have come with sharp and fast dealings which are most times fraudulent ones which I don't entertain let alone compromise on.

A known E-currency exchanger in Nigeria was locked up in cell late last year because he did sharp and fast dealings without doing proper things. It was later confirmed that those who rushed him did transfer of millions from hacked company account to buy bitcoin from him.

He was locked up but he was released on bail after say 2 weeks and the said matter should still be court as we speak.

My kind of business especially the buying and selling PayPal funds part of it is very risky that one needs to be extra careful by having and setting standards of operation else one might be sent to prison or back to village(God forbid in Jesus name).

Iykepromotions who I can spot here to be a very good customer that does recommend others to me, should be able to attest to it that I've improved so well on my customer service/care by putting some key things in place. That was made possible and helped by lessons learnt from feedbacks like the one posted here by OP.

Thanks to everyone for their respective comments for they have gone a very long way in helping my customer service improved on for so long and still improving day in day out. Do have great week! !!
so me that drop my feed back in 2016 is also a hater and never done business with you? funny you. I don't want to comment on a past issue, but if I don't reply it will be like what you said is true...moreover this is 2019....so speak direct to anyone who make any complain and stop giving a general comment that all who said their opinion about you are haters and have not done business with you...OK.

I just hope you have improve in your attitude towards customers, well base on your comment about live chat support/ WhatsApp I believe you may have improve.
Good luck to you and have a nice day

8 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Chibenze:

so me that drop my feed back in 2016 is also a hater and never done business with you? funny you. I don't want to comment on a past issue, but if I don't reply it will be like what you said is true...moreover this is 2019....so speak direct to anyone who make any complain and stop giving a general comment that all who said their opinion about you are haters and have not done business with you...OK.

I just hope you have improve in your attitude towards customers, well base on your comment about live chat support/ WhatsApp I believe you may have improve.
Good luck to you and have a nice day

Sincere apology that it didn't meet you well but note that "most" was used which is very correct. You might not necessarily be or fall into any of the categories please.

You sure did PayPal selling or so but you always need naira paid out like instantly and you don't always want to be placing order on the website where they are adequately monitored and many more(what normally cause our misunderstanding then I think) which is not always possible because it has to be confirmed from our receiving partner based in USA first.

But never to worry for we have put some things in place for such urgent need for payout. Thanks and do have a great day as well! !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Airborne02(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2019
I have lexus is250 base options.. U can buy and pay half to balance when oba giv u money sir.. Valarinz shey...

U are just too proud and arrogant..

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2019
Airborne02:
I have lexus is250 base options.. U can buy and pay half to balance when oba giv u money sir.. Valarinz shey...

Truer words have never been said

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2019
Airborne02:

bloody car dealer

how dare u disrespect the heir to the throne in this manner? undecided

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Airborne02(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
diportivo:

bloody car dealer

how dare u disrespect the heir to the throne in this manner? undecided
amen.. I will sell lexus and volvo...
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
antagonist:
grown men with wives and children acting like toddlers. congratulations, you're right legalwealth is a bad person and a hypocrite, you can now take that to bank manager and cash it

The said toddlers are here after weeks of searching for what they will use to talk themselves down because I shared my awful experience with a car dealer on auto section https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns

For those that can't and won't be able to visit the thread, please read the summary of the issue quoted below;

Disclaimer; I'm not yet a licensed car dealer let alone am I a mercenary here to spoil any name or business but to share my experience with the said nairalander. Moreover! Calculusx said it severally to my face that he cares not about whatever anyone says about him on nairaland, for those that buy cars from him are not nairalanders let alone from nairaland. But unfortunately, I'm a nairalander who has been on this section for few years now of which I thought that this personality could be trusted to the extent that I've been one of his fans not knowing that I will be critically ripped off and made to loose money.

It is highly recommended you read at least the pages listed below culled from "Your Opinion Is Highly And Urgently Needed! !!" that I created because: https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/1 , https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/8 , https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/9

Attention: Click here => https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns/12 to get to one of the most important pages of this thread which you need to go through after which the dealer and his accomplice started causing nuisance and displaying their respective childishness on this thread. Thanks

1. He was putting all the blame on me

2. He treated me like he was dealing with a kid

3. He refused to apologize despite he was explained to how myself, my wife and my son in the car narrowly escaped accident
when the transmission parked on the highway on 30th of November 2018

4. He refunded N1,050,000 from his V.A Auto Sales Ventures bank account on January 6th 2018 after he said on the 27th of December that he would only be able to refund me N1,100,000 after selling the vehicle as Nigerian used for say N2,100,000 or more.

Despite the car already took over N1,900,000 from my wallet making me to loose over N850,000 while he technically still ripped off to get say N2,500,000 for the "lemon" car that he bought for 1,600$ on copart almost 2 years ago.

See the image below showing the car having two accidents history with autocheck score of 35. Transmission was reported repaired in 2014 and car had another accident in 2017.

See what an old member of nairaland has to say regarding this case quoted below;

Frankdamaxx:
This was and still is a very small issue, but because of pride it will still seem like something impossible to resolve.

This experience could have gone a different way, if at the point the OP called Calculusx when the vehicle first broke down and he said bring it to my shop let discuss and fix it we wouldn't have been here, but the response he received from Calculusx wasn't inviting.

Nobody pays for a car and expects transmission to fail within 4 weeks without say being told to expect it. For Godsakes he was traveling with his family.

The OP has paid for the failed transaction with his money while Calculusx has paid with his reputation.

My advice is Calculusx should offer to meet the OP and smooth things out. He has far more experience than the OP in these sort of things.

"Pride comes before a fall!"
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
legalwealth:
Customer service/care has been drastically improved upon that livechat on the website and office lines are always available 9 a.m to 7 p.m Monday to Friday for swift response. Turn up or response time frame for support is also always quick on whatsapp even if it is outside working hours.

See our payout/execution timeframe(usually ok) and terms and conditions quoted below;

" Note that our PAYOUT or EXECUTION time frame is usually within 24 hours business days and attimes, weekends inclusive.

It could be executed within few minutes or few hours depending on some factors. But it shouldn't pass 24 hours for all E-currencies except PayPal which could attimes be extended to 72 hours for security/fraud/chargeback checks.

If unfortunately it passes 24 hours for other E-currencies or 72 hours for PayPal, it must have been as a result of some unforeseen circumstances either from your side or from our side. If it is from our side, you sure deserve our sincere apology and possibly a compensation! !! "
legalwealth:
Another question that needs to be asked those who dropped feedback here this year 2019 is "Have you used his service?" Their response would definitely be No which will help you to be ask them "how did you come up with your feedback here"?

You will discover that comment is as a result of hatred and jealousy which will still end up developing into high blood pressure in their body system.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
legalwealth:

Hurriedly transferred your hard earned money?

Anyways! You were pre-informed of our policy and to place order on our exchange site for guaranteed monitoring on Friday's afternoon(we don't work officially on Saturdays and Sundays) which you came for this order. You are meant to place order on our website first and include your order ID in your payment of which our terms and conditions is clearly stated in the mail(orders are completed within 24 to 48 hours working/business days that you will receive after placing order. That implies that proceeding with payment means you've agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in the e-mail that systems send to you after submitting your order.

You pleaded to do make payment first on that Friday's afternoon while you later place order on the site or send mail due to urgency of the payment and so as to be able to get to bank before they close. You never place the order on the website let alone send e-mail as instructed until today's morning that you called in and you were asked reason you didn't send mail nor place order on the site as instructed that you started giving one excuse or the order.

At that time, the favour of swift payment was no longer valid and our term of 24 to 48 hours of business days funding time was applied which is yet to elapse. All I can see is that you are not the patient type and I'm sorry that you will be duly refunded for this transaction.

Kindly check my signature and contact me on whatsapp or BBM for courtesy refund though a text was just sent to you on step to take in getting a refund.

This issue was raised here on Monday Sep 26, 2016 which was over 2 years ago at 6:21pm and I came on the thread at 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2016 which is less than one(1) hour to explain what happened, apologized and as well resolved the issue ASAP.

For those that didn't bother to read through the thread before childlishly posting and broadcasting, let me explain what transpired to you in few sentences.

amInigerian whatsapp chatted or called(I can't remember) on the afternoon of Friday Sep 23rd 2016 that he needed to buy PayPal fund or so but with the way E-currency Exchange business works by standard especially for monitoring, security and fraud issue sake, orders are meant to be placed on the website while the order is executed within few minutes or hours(24 to 48 hours business days) and attimes during weekends.

He was told everything but he requested I should give him the total amount along with bank details while he rushed to bank to make payment before they close for the week. He was given the details and was asked to make sure he places order on the website or send e-mail so that the order could be attended for response to calls and whatsapp messages are always very somehow during weekends(secretary now do switch off the office lines during weekends). But it seems he never did as instructed or so on that Friday(23rd) let alone on Saturday(24th) or Sunday(25th).

I think he spoke with secretary(a lady) or a personal assistant who were just newly employed, on phone on Monday(26th) who must have explained to him again how we operate which must have prompted he placed order on the website.

The truth is that they might not know I gave him priority execution although he didn't act as I directed him and moreover, backlogs of orders on website, e-mails, whatsapp and the likes are always much on Mondays that they are always treated one after the other.

His order on the website which was received was put under normal execution time frame of within 24 and 48 hours on that Monday he placed order which implies is still within range. I'm pretty sure he created this thread out of rage but I responded and attended to him here in less than
one hour and pretty sure I refunded him in FULL without charging any type of fee within few minutes that he requested for refund instead or may be I executed his order ASAP(I can't really remember).

I'm pretty sure I personally called him that night or the next day to explain things and as well apologized to him. And out of conscience he came back to the thread on the 4th of October 2016 to say what could be seen he wrote below:

amInigerian:
I have to put up this post because it is only fair for me to say here that legalwealth has paid up
He paid shortly after I put up my posts here. The next day.
However, nairaland's bot banned me for (and you wont believe it) some years after I put up second post with on this thread.
It has turned out to be the bot was probably misbehaving and I can post on my account again.
I called him out when he behaved badly.
It is only fair I report that he refunded my money.
It is not that I have the courage to go his way again.
The important thing is that he sent a refund
and it is right that I state it here.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2019
Cc

Seun

Puskin

Semid4lyfe

Mynd44

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2019
the way u de quote mods upandan, no let them ban you for spam o!

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2019
legalwealth:

Thanks to everyone for their respective comments for they have gone a very long way in helping my customer service improved on for so long and still improving day in day out. Do have a great week! !!

legalwealth:

Anybody that complains about you poor customer service is a hater or might be doing fraudulent dealing.. You are a bloody Hypocrite

Legalwealth Have you used Gazzuzz services?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9337417_933723920190507092522png1336ccdafa86aa6b0da7bbff7c9ea6c6_pngf9eb9fba268445978e15e02146ba8971

Anybody dealing with legawealth should be aware that your privacy is not secured, He has the tendency to post your transactions online

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by davien(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2019
Wow, I was about making a big transaction through him.. thanks guys. Can't stand incompetence.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by dannybrasky(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2019
See for yourself.

davien:
Wow, I was about making a big transaction through him.. thanks guys. Can't stand incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by bizmania(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2019
Mhen, you're wasting so much time trying to prove a point. In all due honesty, I don't think the guy deserves an apology from you but then you're trying so hard to defend yourself. This is 2019, man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2019
bizmania:
Mhen, you're wasting so much time trying to prove a point. In all due honesty, I don't think the guy deserves an apology from you but then you're trying so hard to defend yourself. This is 2019, man.

That is what I"ve been trying to pass to them by narrating what really happened. Anyone without sentiment would have known that E-currency Exchange business strictly work with policies especially regarding time frame of execution.

As you've said that this is 2019 and not 2016, the advent of whatsApp, physical office, staffs, website with livechat on my website etc have drastically improved service especially customer support at IJAM Exchange.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
Victory on them was damn sweet grin grin grin!

Glory to God! !!

1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I am so sorry about that event sir.

Just stumbled on this thread and I decided to point it that gazzuzz who on January 27th led other members of autos and car talk sections to this thread with the aim of ridiculing me apologized early this month.

Kudos to him for realizing his mistake and tendering apology! !!

Valarinz who also played important role in the game was still few days ago throwing insult at me on https://www.nairaland.com/3659413/paypal-exchanger-long-time/1 despite he trolled my advert on the same thread on March 19th.

But God will totally humble him pretty soon since he has refused to see big deal in what he did in the quest of defending the dubious car dealer who is his friend.

1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:

Just stumbled on this thread and I decided to point it that gazzuzz who on January 27th led other members of autos and car talk sections to this thread with the aim of ridiculing me apologized early this month.

Valarinz who also played important role in the game was still few days ago throwing insult at me on https://www.nairaland.com/3659413/paypal-exchanger-long-time/1 despite he trolled my advert on the same thread on March 19th.

But God will totally humble him pretty soon since he has refused to see big deal in what he did in the quest of defending the dubious car dealer who is his friend.

They have started requesting for their favourite currency again, e-attention

It's ok bro, we will give you the currency you desire, we love you and don't wanna lose you

4 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2019
grin

You are now very alright! !!
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2019
valarinz:

They have started requesting for their favourite currency again, e-attention

It's ok bro, we will give you the currency you desire, we love you and don't wanna lose you
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Fentanyl: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2019

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=Fentanyl post=84375152][/quote]

Sold all this in just a day? This must be nuts. Vividly God is blessing the dealer as his mind seems pure. The middleman consultant is about to open a church grin He just created a topic. After subletting his eod for uber,life must be very very hard on him undecided

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2019
Severe pains everywhere grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2019
No,its suicide,and you are broke A.F grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2019
legalwealth:

Gbam! !!

AutosAndCartalk officially launching soon

IJAM's outlets are now in Lagos and Abuja.

If you know, you know.

Jealousy and bitterness kill dem tongue
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Fentanyl: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Alfred74:

Sold all this in just a day? This must be nuts. Vividly God is blessing the dealer as his mind seems pure. The middleman consultant is about to open a church grin He just created a topic. After subletting his eod for uber,life must be very very hard on him undecided

seriously? that accord na hire purchase?

loooooooooooooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Naira Stable At ₦1550 - ₦1580 In Parallel Market After CBN’s $7.85M Sale To BDCs / DSTV Disconnecting Subscribers Before Subscription Expires / Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.