Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (306038 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
sunshine46:
grin we had a break nah
Mid-Term Break
abi na Long-Term Break undecided

I go flog the two of una oh

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
ikombe:
Mid-Term Break

grin grin 'love-play break'...oya,biko...allow us Jare cheesy
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lafean20(f): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Very interesting story...OP keep up with d great work...we love u plenty kiss
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
sunshine46:

grin grin 'love-play break'...oya,biko...allow us Jare cheesy
This your love play self

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
See as souls dey analyse anti-toke operation, i fear u boys and girls o.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
lharstborn:

Seventh or Eight Song? Let's do the calculation, a song lasts an average of 5 minutes, so 5 minutes * 8 songs equals 40 minutes. Let's assume you spent roughly 45 minutes on Toke..
Chai!!
Antispexish, you be anti-Champion!!
Jesu! This wan get P.HD for bedmatics ni shocked

Bros, I hope say you dey sabi dissect maths like this ni

5 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
ikombe:
Mid-Term Break

You wan flog lady under my watch?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
sunshine46:

kiss muaaaah!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bash4us(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
lharstborn:

Seventh or Eight Song? Let's do the calculation, a song lasts an average of 5 minutes, so 5 minutes * 8 songs equals 40 minutes. Let's assume you spent roughly 45 minutes on Toke..
Chai!!
Antispexish, you be anti-Champion!!

Agbaya, na dis kind calculation u go sabi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
sirOrubebe:
You wan flog lady under my watch?
And so undecided

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
See memes flying up an down... I just dey watch una.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice update!.. but when you keep your readers waiting.. it kinda makes the story boring!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
This thread is really funny.......keep the memes coming grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
episode 11: back to reality
She looked at me with those cat eyes of hers , wondering why I was suprised she enjoyed the whole show. Throughout the period we made love, I was afraid I was going to be a two minute man again, I kept begging junior not to get over excited, he should take the flow of sensations easy. It was years later that I realised that no two women are the same when it comes to orgasm, some can reach it while you kiss them, to some, it takes a few minutes and some can't get their if you don't do it for an hour an above, some , no matter your skills and hours spent, they simply cannot reach cloud nine.

Even then, women still have different kinds of orgasm, some, during sex, can have orgasm only once, a very powerful one that can lift both you and your partner off the bed, its even powerful enough to launch a rocket. After they come back to earth, no matter what you try to do next, they can never reach that level again. Some can have a milder level of orgasm every 10 to 15 minutes or so, but the feeling is not like the one time jumBo own o, also the level reduces with each orgasm.

Then some women just enjoy sex, always having an orgasm every 4 to 7minutes, they can have multiple orgasm in just one round of sex, its not the earth shattering kind of orgasm but it's cumulative effect is equally good, and satifying, you might not notice when they come, but they still fully enjoy the experince. All this types have advantages and disadvantages, I believe you ladies can share you views and give better understanding, I'm just talking from observation. toke is like the those girls who have multiple, less intense orgasm, back to story

me: " you did not tell me that you are cummin"

toke: (she looked at me like" is this guy crazy or what"wink"I don't think I've ever heard that a girl should inform when she about to Come o"

me: " girls do " (remembering that uzoma used to tell David whenever she is having an orgasm)

toke: " me I don't know about that one o" (she turned her back to me, watching TV )

me : "so when did you come "

toke : (tuning her head to look if I'm serious with all this question)" you really want to know?"

me " yes "

toke: " okay, once in the bathroom and twice on this bed"

I stored this info in the back of my head and moved close to her , we were in that spoon position for like an hour making small talk, we talked about what ade told her and mercy about ekaite, her family, why her elder brothers and sisters in the US spoil her with cash and how she plans going there this coming holiday. I realised she the only child who is still in the country with her parents, I wondered what will happen if I even try to apply for U.S VISA and the reply ill get, probably they will return my application with a letter telling me never to joke with them again. Ive never seen an embassy before and I've only seen airports on TV.

I also realised that, even though mercy does a lot of spending, toke is far far more financial capable than her. She just haS been too protected by her family from childhood but she wants to explore and do crazy stuffs she had heard her friends talk about.

The TV was not showing again and the rain was drizzling outside, we could hear it as it hit the roof.
We fell asleep, I did not know when she turned and rested her head on my chest, we were both naked underneath the duvet.

I did not know who started it all again but I remembered at a certain time her hands where stroking an already rock solid junior, while my mouth was attacking her nipples. I sucked away blissfully like a 2 months old baby whose mother had been away all day while she made those little sexy wimps of hers.

After some stroking, kissing, suckin and fingering, she climbed ontop of me, and guided junIor into herself, it was not that easy, she was tight, she was not an expert rider, but who cares, neither was I an expert, we just wanted to explore our wild sides, we both trust each other and we have reached a point were we are not afraid to show each other what we can and cannot do. toke wants to do wild things, but she has to learn it first.

This time I was calmer, since she was in charge, I just relaxed and watched her, our eyes where locked, I don't think we even blinked while I stared at each other. I was studying every single feature of her face, but I knew she was not seeing me, she was in another world. This time I knew exactly when she came, how her eyes looked as if it's undergoing dilation , the change in her breathing and speed. I thought she will stop, she slowed down but did not stop, it did not take long before junior erupted again. I pushed her up just in time as I spilled on myself and her laps.
" iyama" she said as she stood up and we both laughed, she went to the bathroom, I followed her and we both washed the fluids away.
We came back and took the spoon position again, while my left hand held her close by the stomache, playing with her abdomen . I taught about how much she had cared for me since we had started dating, not too perturbed about some of my actions and lack of money, I did not know when I blurted " I love you babe" , she replied without facing me " I love you too babe" .

Morning came, we were still on the bed, we did not leave that bed till like 11 am, we left the hotel , went to a fast food joint before taking a cab back to school.
I went to my room and slept till evening, since she had told me I should not go home until Sunday , and only few students remain in school during weekends, I decided to kukuma go and sit down with my babe.
I entered their room, saw one of their roomates said hi , saw toke, winked at her, saw mercy, smiled at her , then I saw ekaite, sitting on mercy's bed, putting the earpiece of mercy's Walkman in her ears , nodding her head to music.
"Wat da f***k" shouted my brain"

sorry it's short guys , wanted to make sure I posted something today and everyday.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by kayzat: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
I think I am lost now on this story . Shebi Ekaite suppose to be one of David's girlfriend and Mercy's rival ? what is she doing in Mercy's room ?

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iambakay(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
antispexish you are a kwarapt storyteller .. you promised us two post per day ..but today you gave us just one short post chaii God will judge you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by damigreat(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Well done, AntiCoolGuy
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by iambakay(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
kayzat:
I think I am lost now on this story . Shebi Ekaite suppose to be one of David's girlfriend and Mercy's rival ? what is she doing in Mercy's room ?
.destruction. !!!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by souljaboi51(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
this is a really good..keep it up bro. your writing is awesome..i just dey read dey smile preeeq dey hard grin grin grin grin
meanwhile i feel the person behind the moniker AntiToke is a guy. but what do i know
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
This thread is really funny.......keep the memes coming grin
Frankdammy:
See memes flying up an down... I just dey watch una.
Shey na meme abi na story una con look for here undecided

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
antispexish:
episode 11: back to reality

I wondered what will happen if I even try to apply for U.S VISA and the reply ill get, probably they will return my application with a letter telling me never to joke with them again.

Lmao.

sorry it's short guys , wanted to make sure I posted something today and everyday.

Understood anti-correctniccur. It's definitely not easy blancing offline work with putting the parts of a story together and actually uploading it online.

Thanks for keeping us entertained. More grease to your elbows

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
ikombe:
You sef, you be like person when go like fight pass quarrel o undecided

7 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by antispexish(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
kayzat:
you no lost reach me, but na so me sef see am o!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Sweetheart don't fight o,ikombe looks like someone whose first blow will break your nose biko shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hawlahscho(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
sirOrubebe:
sad

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hawlahscho(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Caught in the ACT.

Better turn it to an update.

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hawlahscho(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Meanwhile, here is the SPOON POSITION Anti has been describing.

8 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
ikombe:
see your mouth like meme
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2016
sunshine46:

Sweetheart don't fight o,ikombe looks like someone whose first blow will break your nose biko shocked
Lol. Darl, don't bother your pretty head, I wee not fight. I no dey fight before, Ikombe knows everything is a joking sturvs.

How is you doing this morning?

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Hawlahscho:
sad
No o Bros. I no dey vex. Na joke we dey for here na (I no know about others sha)
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Donkaz(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2016
Hawlahscho:
Meanwhile, here is the SPOON POSITION Anti has been describing.

Senior man!

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Okusi(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2016
Hawlahscho:
Okusi come and read,
Finish the first page before you decide whether to continue or not.

While we're waiting for Anti, let's take a look at this awesome story too. https://www.nairaland.com/3515477/religion-jingoism-how-three-friends#51870475

i don dey gbadun am sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.