Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (306044 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by kakakoshina(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2016
hnm
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Lol. Darl, don't bother your pretty head, I wee not fight. I no dey fight before, Ikombe knows everything is a joking sturvs.

How is you doing this morning?
Ehn ehn,I pride in you grin...I'm doing just fine,trust you're good too...

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by MrMacinterchi1: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2016
kayzat:
I think I am lost now on this story . Shebi Ekaite suppose to be one of David's girlfriend and Mercy's rival ? what is she doing in Mercy's room ?
they are roommates (if am not wrong)
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by shankie: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2016
antispexish:

you no lost reach me, but na so me sef see am o!

ekaite only know uzoma has her rival, and mercy only know uzoma has her rival, the two of them did nt knw they are exploiting the same joystick, they both see uzoma has their rivals, nt knowin dey are rival too
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bash4us(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2016
shankie:

ekaite only know uzoma has her rival, and mercy only know uzoma has her rival, the two of them did nt knw they are exploiting the same joystick, they both see uzoma has their rivals, nt knowin dey are rival too

Lobatan!!!
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Mekzyzeus(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2016
Hawlahscho:
Caught in the ACT.

Better turn it to an update.

Investigative department! Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
Shey na meme abi na story una con look for here undecided
bros calm down nah... Pity guys wey no dey use smart phones na.. If i start dem go talk, me get archive 4 memes o.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hawlahscho:
Meanwhile, here is the SPOON POSITION Anti has been describing.
u dn't mean it... ? Closes eye.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrMacinterchi1:
ekaite is uzoma's roomie

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by emyrald91(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrMacinterchi1:

No go there. You are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
sunshine46:

Ehn ehn,I pride in you grin...I'm doing just fine,trust you're good too...

@Emboldened kiss you're the real sunshine... Every other sunshine is a counterfeit grin. Even Jollof rice -- the life saver -- no get say where you are concerned, as far as I am concerned.

And yes, I am good, thank you. Just the harmattan whipping up too much dust to cause severe cattarh and cough...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bukiboy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrMacinterchi1:

ekaite na uzoma roommate not mercy.

Anti-story and Toke are yoruba while David, Uzoma, Mercy and Ekaite no be yoruba

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bukiboy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Decypher:
Nice update!.. but when you keep your readers waiting.. it kinda makes the story boring!

that na suspense
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bukiboy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
shankie:

una no sabi follow story, Uzoma and Ekaite be roommate and they both know say dem dey chop the same magicstick.
Uzoma and Mercy no dey the same hostel but dem know say them dey share David.
Ekaite no know Mercy and Mercy think say na Anti-toke dey flog Ekaite.
But according to the title na 3 girl fight untop David magicstick.

Anti-toke hope you go share your story with Toke

3 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by yasolan(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
bukiboy:

una no sabi follow story, Uzoma and Ekaite be roommate and they both know say dem dey chop the same magicstick.
Uzoma and Mercy no dey the same hostel but dem know say them dey share David.
Ekaite no know Mercy and Mercy think say na Anti-toke dey flog Ekaite.
But according to the title na 3 girl fight untop David magicstick.

Anti-toke hope you go share your story with Toke

Uzoma and ekaite are not roommates but stay in the same hostel, ekaite is roommates with antispexish's coursemate
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
sirOrubebe:

@Emboldened kiss you're the real sunshine... Every other sunshine is a counterfeit grin. Even Jollof rice -- the life saver -- no get say where you are concerned, as far as I am concerned.

And yes, I am good, thank you. Just the harmattan whipping up too much dust to cause severe cattarh and cough...
And you are d real MVP grin grin...harmattan isn't so severe here,infact it's nothing close to what I want,I love harmattan...weird,yeah...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Kaodek(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
With this Romantic weather condition, i think i need some1 like Toke....
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Lol. Darl, don't bother your pretty head, I wee not fight. I no dey fight before, Ikombe knows everything is a joking sturvs.

How is you doing this morning?
no go dey gve d babe hope wit dz ur jenifa slangs... Beta dey ur lane.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Frankdammy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Frankdammy:
bros calm down nah... Pity guys wey no dey use smart phones na.. If i start dem go talk, me get archive 4 memes o.
Shey my Nokia E5 wey i dey use na SmartPhone undecided
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikombe:
Shey my Nokia E5 wey i dey use na SmartPhone undecided
no b u wey we know...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=52364243][/quote] me just wan epp ur path ni...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
Frankdammy:
I take the emboldened as a threat and not a joke.

Some guys can fall hand sha! shocked. A lot of us here are condemning the snitching actions of David, when in reality, majority of guys do worse than him.

I wonder when you became her mouthpiece angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sirOrubebe: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
sunshine46:

And you are d real MVP grin grin...harmattan isn't so severe here,infact it's nothing close to what I want,I love harmattan...weird,yeah...
Nah. It isn't weird in anyway -- not even close!

There are a lot of harmattan lovers out there like you... And obviously, I am one of 'em wink

I guess I shouldn't be complaining then.

Don't worry the harmattan will visit your base real soon. It just started spreading the love, so chilax for your turn

While you wait, get your Vaseline, olive oil, blanket, sweatshirts, lipgloss and co ready. Don't be caught unawares grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bukiboy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
antispexish:
episode 11: back to reality
I entered their room, saw one of their roomates said hi , saw toke, winked at her, saw mercy, smiled at her , then I saw ekaite, sitting on mercy's bed, putting the earpiece of mercy's Walkman in her ears , nodding her head to music.
"Wat da f***k" shouted my brain"

sorry it's short guys , wanted to make sure I posted something today and everyday.

Anti-climax, Ekaite with Mercy? abeg wetin Ade tell Toke and Mercy?

hmmmm, the title don dey take shape
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ikombe: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
sirOrubebe:

Some guys can fall hand sha! shocked. A lot of us here are condemning the snitching actions of David, when in reality, majority of guys do worse than him.

I tire for dat guy . I swear

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Frankdammy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
sirOrubebe:

lols...u can take it as a threat or joke yl others ar having fun,.ko ko mi. And 4 d david ish, Grow up bro.., its fiction nt reality.no offence.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lafean20(f): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Y Una no dey tire to quarrel for Nairaland... undecided
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
I take God beg you..no make this sweet story enter 2017 oh.
I appeal to you, or else eh......
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hawlahscho(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
lafean20:
Y Una no dey tire to quarrel for Nairaland...
Because Y has two branches and one tail.

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by irewole01(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
anti update Oya now! if not Dt I don't like getting angry in d evening I would have known what to do

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Nah. It isn't weird in anyway -- not even close!

There are a lot of harmattan lovers out there like you... And obviously, I am one of 'em wink

I guess I shouldn't be complaining then.

Don't worry the harmattan will visit your base real soon. It just started spreading the love, so chilax for your turn

While you wait, get your Vaseline, olive oil, blanket, sweatshirts, lipgloss and co ready. Don't be caught unawares grin
Lolzzz,if its full impact would hit me pretty soon,then I'm golden!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.