Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (72860 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by onyedika946(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
cybug:
I was 5 years old when my prik dey stand if I see naked woman.

At 6-7 years, Our house help then, noticed it.. . Should would just naked herself in my front... the thing would rise. .. She would suck me and laid me on the bed and would sit with her pussay on my small prik and be riding me.... She dey do am sotey my prik would start paining me.

I can still perceive the scent of her pussay... Nostalgic
Jesus, at 5 u don start fucking. Ur case dy one full long note book 4 heaven.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
no mind them.,na aunty esther be my own,till that time the tin no they rest from ashawo but thank God am relieved,no more ashawo,na once in a while now with average decent girls.

5 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by onyedika946(m): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
slowpoison1:
shout out to aunty amina when we lived in barkin salleh minna....i was a fair 8year old boy...she was abt 24 then she invited me to their house n started sucking my small dick..dint even undastand wat was happening...
put my dick in toto and held my ass and started banging fast...it was paining me

but with time i started enjoying it

did it her till i was ten

and that made me early sex machine
guy ur own case dy heaven, angel Michael just bought u a new cane for ur shits.
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Muafrika2 post=49819888]This explains the numerous women bashing threads on NL. People are damaged.

[/is that how it is
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by onyedika946(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Rolly83:
For me,i was the pervert tho!sneaking in to my aunt's room at night to press her big yansh!!!
goshhh, dis kids read ur book, u no gree nah yashh u want.

2 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by peterunla: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
ChappyChase:
The most painful part is that we go dey form baddo we no sey them dey molest us!
Abi oh MUMU FC
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by gemale(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Omo!!!! I've actually nt really gvn much thought 2 those older females dt introduced me 2 bedmatics until nw. I can't rmbr d name of my 1st sef bt her younger sista was my elder sister's gud frnd & classmate. I tnk I was in primary 1/2 den. She wld hv bn in pry 6 den. She used 2 call me "my husband" then. As a child, I took it as pet name cos I was cute & pple lykd me. Dts hw 1 day when my folks were out, she followed her sister 2 c my sista. Our sisters started playing their games (tenten, tinko, riding bicycle etc) outside. Meanwhile we were inside watching TV. I tnk d channel went on a break afta somtym so d TV went blank. She suddenly said dt we shld play a game 2 pass tym. I ask her which 1. She said it's a new 1 called "mummy & daddy". Play play lyk me agreed. She said we had 2 lock d door so dt our sisters wldnt come & disturb our game. She nw said 2 play d game, we both had 2 remove our clothes. We both did. Dt was hw she came near me & started French kissing me. Wts funny abt ds is I rmbr dt she had badass mouth odour smiley bt still it felt good. B4 long, my little man (or boy then) stood @ attention. She den laid down & told me lie on top her. I obeyed then she guided my joystick in2 her vag & told me 2 start moving up & down. C as d thing sweet me. Na so we do till d thing tire me (as pikin I no fit release nw). We den switched position & continued. When she was tired, We wore our clothes back, did more French, unlocked d door & kept on watching TV as if nothing happened. Sweet memories.

14 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by kalushaiyke(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
I just remember her now.. one ugly somebody angry

10 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by pedrilo: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
Rosella1:

It depends if you liked it at first or not. Then you can only conclude if its rape or not!
like wetin? lol. . . i was only 10 wen she started cornering me into her room and vandalizing my innocence. Nine years later, i realized she took my virginity without my consent (RAPE)

4 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Cyberfire(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aunty rose I sight u oo.. She's now married with kids.. I was just 6 then

9 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Rosella1: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
pedrilo:
like wetin? lol. . . i was only 10 wen she started cornering me into her room and vandalizing my innocence. Nine years later, i realized she took my virginity without my consent (RAPE)

So sorry about that boo boo!
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by pedrilo: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
supergata:
lol.its allowed.you can even be a princess and i will be your horse.you can ride from dusk till dawn. tongue
hollop! hollop!! broda, this land is not for sale as trespassers will be shot and survivors will be shot again. lol
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by pedrilo: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Rosella1:

So sorry about that boo boo!
smiley
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by martyns303(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
I was 10, and there was this relative around 21yrs that lives with us, we share the same room cos she was supposed to watch me. This girl used me for sex almost every night, she would wake me up and say "Junior u no go do?" And just like that, I would be humping my life away..

One of my cousin later found out, he was my age mate. To appease him, she started fucking us both, sometimes in broad day light, I will be looking out while my cousin is on, when he's tired, he will go watch out while I take turn.

Thinking about it now, I think she's a sex maniac.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Most males in Nigeria were robbed of their virginity by all these aunties with big nyansh sad

14 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Estelletosin1(f): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmm damn it those days of innocence na God go punish u stupid uncle dayo
d annoyn tin wen i tell mumsi she wont belive.
My child wont go tru such.

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Yinkey6(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Viewing this topic: Blacklight, Dynamique, JohnmcCain(m ), CivilzedTyger (m ), Princealex1 (m ), remebombom, chibuking1 (m ), Aphex (m ), Adecephas (m ), fabulous85 , dudedy(m ), nelson7777 , kibra4u (m ), G007 (m ), martyns303 (m ), accavideoslsbf , sarah017 (f), Estelletosin1 (f), drajjay and 5 guest(s)
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by drajjay: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Some of this aunties are actually viewing the thread. Pls aunties leave the minors alone. One of the worst things you can ever do is to take a child's innocence.

11 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Yinkey6(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Viewing this topic: martyns303 (m ), olujaidi , hottest111 , Dynamique, sweerychick (f), sidvinci (m ), eniigmar (m ), yourstruly5 (m ), mejai(m ), collinsVP, Blacklight, Deztro (m ), john4aguero (m ), Yinkey6 (m ), morganist99 (m ), ihec (m ), drajjay and 11 guest(s)
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by NevetsIbot(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Put more attention to your dirty clítoris if you know nothing about the power of the male díck.
yeeeeeeh! Guy!, you too harsh na

4 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by casanova96(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by NevetsIbot(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
csamii:
Shout out to Ogonna! I can't add aunty to her name because that witch molested me for two straight years and I was 6 when she started.
Your own na 2yrs... Mine was close to 7yrs.... Aunty mary stated first at around age 4, moved out of the house some yrs later then aunty desola come.... From age 4 to age ten..... I was used.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by superemmy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aunt Comfort, Aunt Nkechi, Aunt Chidinma, Aunt Blessing I sight you. I was only 7 sha now I'm 24 and I don't see this type of people anymore. I wonder why?

14 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by HitlerGaddafi: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
superemmy:
Aunt Comfort, Aunt Nkechi, Aunt Chidinma, Aunt Blessing I sight you. I was only 7 sha now I'm 24 and I don't see this type of people anymore. I wonder why?
Me self dey always reason am. Make dem come try am now. I go fvck them till they die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by idu1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
dancok:
no mind them.,na aunty esther be my own,till that time the tin no they rest from ashawo but thank God am relieved,no more ashawo,na once in a while now with average decent girls.
how do u control your urge?
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by HitlerGaddafi: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Am not aunty Dorcas grin grin

Don't transfer your aggression on me biko grin
If I catch you ehn, I go fvck you anålly till you bleed. Yeye pikin.

4 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Never will I employ a maid to watch over my children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
idu1:
how do u control your urge?
i took mind off it,
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Yinkey6(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
LWKMD........ This one is strong ...

3 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Yinkey6(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
LWKMD........ This one is strong ...

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by FreeSpirited: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aunty fiki.......and Sister Lovena.....,God is watching u guys in 3D o.....Aunt fiki is from Akwa ibom, happened to be our neighbour when I was under 8....she was always fond of pulling my hands into her pvssy while she enjoys it anytime we were alone....,.in no time....I started doing it anytime she's alone without invitation and she loves it. I can recall one time she was asleep, I went straight in between her legs in her skirt , fingering her pvssy, she woke up ,acted like it was a normal thing, and later she started enjoying it.....chai...my only pleasure was seeing her moan while fiddling with a slippery core......Sister Lovena would lay me on her blossom guiding my innocent and confused john Thomas into her honey well, without being told , I just thrust with instinct hitting blind spot many a times....,,,on some occasions I hit the slippery hole......chai

6 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by jojothaiv(m): 1:38am On Oct 02, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Have you gone through his threads?
Oops, just went through..
I'm so sorry for that hasty conclusion..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.