Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (65080 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by cococandy(f): 12:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Why is it news?

Don't women do it everyday?
Men are not gods therefore there's no reason to jubilate that one did something women have been doing for ages.

Na only when men cheat retardz remember that cheating is not a good reason to break up.
But when it's a woman the heavens will fall.

Tssk.

8 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by nerdfrost(m): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2016
sad angry what sort of thrash is this?? What's he trying to teach we niggas in the hood??

What the hell happened to ain't loving em hoes
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by caye(m): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2016
sumborri:
Folarin folarin. How many times did I call you. You are inside a bottle. If only you could see the bottle is labelled as "black mumu chalice" . What low self esteem does to some boy shaa. U forgave. Ok u must be the jesu of our time. Thy forgiveness knows no bounds. Please where is the babe, so I can collect my own and come with her for a well reserved apology. Stupid boy
and how many times has your girlfriend forgiven you?
plenty! so why not reciprocate?
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Hades2016(m): 12:32am On Oct 02, 2016
Na him life na him know
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by biggy26: 12:36am On Oct 02, 2016
This is a minor issue. If a girlfriend cheats and gets preggy, let her go and marry d culprit, she's just a friend anyway, no strings attached.

A wife that does same is difficult to forgive, but makes more sense in that case cos u have a bond...but friend, mba, if she can get preggy for another, that's her real man, marry him!
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Constilo4u(f): 1:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Good Man grin cool
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 02, 2016
You can forgive someone but you don't need them in your life If they don't want to be. He has God in the center of his life.

I have found that those who mock women for cheating probably were cheating on her at the same time and are just mad because two actually can play that game well

There is this old school Jam Don't think I am not by Kandi lol please listen

Once in our lives we are tested we all make mistakes but what you do after says alot about who you are don't just forgive learn and do better next time

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by fof1: 1:10am On Oct 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.

FORGIVENESS IS FORGIVENESS.DOES GOD CHARGE U FOR PAST SINS FORGIVEN U? WE MOVE ON WITH A BRIGHTER HEART.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Toks2008(m): 1:11am On Oct 02, 2016
The story is very shrewd.

He took her back but they are no more together so which kain taking back is that?

Wash angry
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 02, 2016
If my man cheats and even gets another woman pregnant women,I will forgive him if he begs.its no big deal,if there is love. Though it will pain me but nobody is perfect
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by MrCEO69(m): 1:16am On Oct 02, 2016
ElsonMorali:
Impossicant.

This is the kind of thing I read that gives me brain freeze. angry

See ehn, to me all dis twitter stories are all cooked up by bloggers, just to draw traffic. How get time to dey narrate their life story, piece by piece on twitter. Even does that comment are part of the drama.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Toks2008(m): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2016
solasoulmusic:
You can forgive someone but you don't need them in your life If they don't want to be. He has God in the center of his life.

I have found that those who mock women for cheating probably were cheating on her at the same time and are just mad because two actually can play that game well

There is this old school Jam Don't think I am not by Kandi lol please listen

Once in our lives we are tested we all make mistakes but what you do after says alot about who you are don't just forgive learn and do better next time

You are very right.

My ex left after 12 years of sweet union and walked back after 3 years of exploit and i said to myself "Well being her very first guy i think its fair enough for her to see the world and her coming back by herself means she still finds me indispensable"

But then after she came back i had to break up the affair for good when i realized she is still not sure of what she wants and not because of whatever she must have done while we were apart...according to the guys's code...."what we do not see do not hurt "

I so much believe that breaking up with your man or woman because of sexual infidelity is not the best especially if the erring party is truly repentant because if you leave someone you truly desire because he or she cheats on you then you are only pushing that person away to be with the other party for good and to me that is foolishness...furthermore what is the guaranty that the next babe is not even worse than the one you left?

But cheating with impunity and adding arrogance is what i can never ever condole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Burgerlomo: 1:23am On Oct 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.

Smart dollyjoy with too much brain grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Burgerlomo: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2016
Omoabejide:
The baba that gave her that charm is ogbologbo . Power of efo riro

That's one of the reasons why I don't like to eat that efo riro because I don't know what and what is hiding under the ingredients grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:31am On Oct 02, 2016
Synzu:
The first and only chic whom I caught cheating on me got kicked out of my house right after I landed her a resounding slap for touching me when I asked her to keep her distance!

Cheating? That's one thing I will never forgive.

Furking hoes wanna eat their cake and still have it. undecided
guy! we dey the same shoe. I use my left leg boot am out. na later I come dey understand why her CUNTinent too dey smell like oily kwandom, cod liver oil. #I be guyoh, foRoger
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Burgerlomo: 1:33am On Oct 02, 2016
sumborri:
Folarin folarin. How many times did I call you. You are inside a bottle. If only you could see the bottle is labelled as "black mumu chalice" . What low self esteem does to some boy shaa. U forgave. Ok u must be the jesu of our time. Thy forgiveness knows no bounds. Please where is the babe, so I can collect my own and come with her for a well reserved apology. Stupid boy

Mr Folarin the only recipient of the first class mugun and dindinrin award of the century.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by goingape1: 1:37am On Oct 02, 2016
LuvU2:
If a woman forgives and takes back her partner for same, we applaud her for being good.

I think this one deserves a standing Ov winkwink Thats a real man right there kiss
undecided
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Eddodoh(m): 1:38am On Oct 02, 2016
PaperLace:

He never forgave dear.
I just hope the grudges some of us carry in our hearts doesn't lead to our early demise.
If it were the woman that caught him, married him and start sleeping around, would it make any sense? I doubt it would.
I think the guy has psychological issues, and the woman is a weakling. I'll personally use my mouth to confess then move on. I get A1 in reporting myself...I hate emotional blackmail!!

Hmmm!!!
U are right but some ladies don't really know what they want. They are like a traveller always waiting for the next available flight to take - opportunists

I have experienced it but as jealous as I am, I can't even tolerate such. In fact, I will like to know ur cousins, brothers and uncles so that tomorrow u won't be lying that man is getting you laid & u are telling me that he is it Uncle or cousin.

I will commit to u alone & any slight mistake from d lady. I am gone.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by jojothaiv(m): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Omoabejide:
The baba that gave her that charm is ogbologbo . Power of efo riro
Efo riro ke, iku ma niyen..
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by jojothaiv(m): 1:44am On Oct 02, 2016
LuvU2:
If a woman forgives and takes back her partner for same, we applaud her for being good.

I think this one deserves a standing Ov winkwink Thats a real man right there kiss
We know, bhet kwantinue..

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by goingape1: 1:44am On Oct 02, 2016
igotec:
I will forgive her a million times and even more
then you are the greatest mumu of our time.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Damfostopper(m): 2:04am On Oct 02, 2016
at my age... I don't comment on stewpid post..... biitches cheated n u take bk... oyo
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by mengho(m): 2:20am On Oct 02, 2016
This is not normal at all, this guy don't drink something from d girl. she get belly from another dude & u forgave her?. Oh my God. this dude is soo merciful & very crazy too

in a guys case he dosent have a protruding stomach as evidence of the said betrayal.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by AreaFada2: 2:22am On Oct 02, 2016
People may not believe it but in my culture it is VERY risky.

Girls can play around as singles but once married, a complete no no.

That girl in this story might also go on and cheat as a wife. If she does and he find out, he might be too humiliated to tell your family. Because those who knew about her cheating as a gf would have opposed the marriage to begin with.

Then you will have to conceal it. And that is the grave danger in my culture. Knowing & not making your wife do atonement is basically digging your own grave.

I know our resident "popes" and Africans forming "educated or modern" here will disagree. But we just lost a distant relative two weeks back whose wife cheated. Marrying an outsider without knowleedge of our culture/tradition, or chose to ignore it, is a big problem, like this cheating wife.
Oh by the way, the said wife died less than 3 months ago. Man barely 50, the wife much younger. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by neocortex: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2016
skarlett:
Cheating whether on the part of the guy or girl isnt right but the decision to reconcile with your partner even if they cheat is personal. That you can't forgive and others can doesn't make them stupid or pea-brained, like they say, different strokes for different folks.

PaperLace:
Why are we acting like Nigerian women haven't been forgiving our Nigerian men after he cheats and impregnates another woman? The. Men own is even more common.

Love and forgiveness is something one can't explain.
Most times it is guilty conscience on the part of the erring party that crashes the relationship post-forgiveness.

It's a personal decision to love wholeheartedly and forgive, dude isn't stupid. He is a rare one...

It is not forgiveness, it is tolerance, no woman who doesn't believe in polygamy
will "forgive" a cheating man, what you see as forgiveness is actually a smart move
by women who totally depend on men survival or are desperate to belong to someone.

Who in their right sense will want to block their source of livelihood and happiness
just because of a "mistake" even if it happens repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by AreaFada2: 2:34am On Oct 02, 2016
neocortex:

It is not forgiveness, it is tolerance, no woman who doesn't believe in polygamy
will "forgive" a cheating man, what you see as forgiveness is actually a smart move
by women who totally depend on men survival or are desperate to belong to someone.

W[b]ho in their right sense will want to block their source of livelihood and happiness[/b]
just because of a "mistake" even if it happens repeatedly.

What he does not know is that if you depend on the woman economically or she houses you in her own property or otherwise plays the role of major or sole breadwinner and you go and cheat on her, you will be sleeping under the bridge sharp sharp. grin shocked cheesy

The tolerance 95% of ladies show is mostly due to the socio-economic set up our society, not just culture.
In the West where woman can legally extract money from the hubby after divorce, 9ja women are more likely to kick their hubby out if he cheats.
Even if he owns the house/flat & even brought the woman from Nigeria and gave her resident papers.
Do not even mention if she brought the guy from Africa and his stay still depends on her. That na through window she go chuck you out. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 02, 2016
If na me, I will forgive and forget her...
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by tomdon(m): 2:48am On Oct 02, 2016
LuvU2:

so he accepts her back but didn't marry her.
He only took her back just to fukk her some more before letting her go
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by MayorofLagos(m): 3:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Oshii...
This is what happens when guys start washing dishes, mopping floor and washing her undies while the b1tch is on fb and twitter

Folarin should be flogged! angry angry
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Divepen1(m): 3:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Another Fenced Heart' is on Okadabooks .Support by getting a copy at http://okadabooks.com/book/about/another_fenced_heart/12205. Thanks.

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by ademusiwa12: 3:15am On Oct 02, 2016
[size=28pt]

He is stupid. Once a woman is gone. Never again

There are many women out there who need love. I don't waste my time with loser.[/size]

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Berlynn:
in general it takes a certain type of person to cheat.... And if you forgive them for it once, that type or person can almost see it as a weakness to take advantage of and do it again, well Your choice to forgive her over and over again is down to you
So true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pics / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.