Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (65088 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by luminouz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
LuvU2:
correct guy cheesy
Lol.love u too babe!
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by adeleks: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
ClassCaptain:
If ma boo get a boo, na that day she go sori bu
This should be the comment of the year
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by nwonyeife(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pray it doesn't happen to you. lets pray she doesn't go back do doing it again
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Bollinger(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
The height of stupidity.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by ginggerxy: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
LuvU2:
If a woman forgives and takes back her partner for same, we applaud her for being good.

I think this one deserves a standing Ov winkwink Thats a real man right there kiss
if you have a man and you know what he stands for in your life you wouldn't cheat on him

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Damibiz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oboy this one is very hard oh,tor as for me i can forgive bt taking back na Story for the godz cus she no only cheat she bring certificate follow body..... haba mana
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by IamGodson: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
It's his forgiveness... Lerim muvon... Cos life still qwuntinues.... Shleeping twinx hacktifated.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by shapman: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Each man to its own opinion. wetin concern me. na my forgiveness??

check my signature.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why are we acting like Nigerian women haven't been forgiving our Nigerian men after he cheats and impregnates another woman? The. Men own is even more common.

Love and forgiveness is something one can't explain.
Most times it is guilty conscience on the part of the erring party that crashes the relationship post-forgiveness.

It's a personal decision to love wholeheartedly and forgive, dude isn't stupid. He is a rare one...

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by stingbreed(m): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Synzu:
The first and only chic whom I caught cheating on me got kicked out of my house right after I landed her a resounding slap for touching me when I asked her to keep her distance!

Cheating? That's one thing I will never forgive.

Furking hoes wanna eat their cake and still have it. undecided
Bros wetin de make u vex na ,,, if the guy chose to forgive, that don't warrant u getting angry.. .cool down sad
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
femi4:
but women always take back their man after sleeping with another girl

aren't men entitles to many wives if he so desires
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by koribobo: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
I can still take her if she didn't get pregnant
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Gofwane(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
LuvU2:

I think this one deserves a standing Ov winkwink Thats a real man right there kiss
sorry aunty, you made a mistake. You wanted to say a pvssy as.sed nigga you meant.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Synzu(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Phinity318:
this hoes ain't loyal my nigga.
Yes o, baba. cool
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Synzu(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Phinity318:
this hoes ain't loyal my nigga.
Yes o, baba. cool
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Synzu(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
stingbreed:
Bros wetin de make u vex na ,,, if the guy chose to forgive, that don't warrant u getting angry.. .cool down sad

Lol, I was talking about my personal experience on that comment you quoted.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by TheBraggg(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is bullsit...
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by crisycent: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
!

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Darlingmua(f): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
I don't get...wats the point in accepting her again when they dint eventually get married undecided undecided
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
ginggerxy:
if you have a man and you know what he stands for in your life you wouldn't cheat on him
Would you say this if it man that cheated?
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by HARDDON: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.

Acute insight.

Love is such a terrible thing .
It weaken ur limps when u wud rather run
It melts ur heart when u wud rather rage
It strips ur tongue when u wud rather reel

And u think to ur soul
Oh, miss perfect me
Have grappled with 20% miss
Gamed alot of 40% sweets
Here is mi perfect miss 85% mi
How can i let her go
Eternity might here on roll on
My hair grayed out
As i sit n curse d gentle wind
For her type i found not no more!

The tots of a stung soul

from my Quiet Quill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by ku4get(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Taking her back is nothing cuz wat's gonna be is gonna be.... U just took a donkey to the stream. #mythoughtthough.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by hardigsbaba(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
ClassCaptain:
If ma boo get a boo, na that day she go sori bu

u re funny bro
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Doctorfitz: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Synzu:
That guy should be shot in the tongue. angry

Nah in d head,execution style...bleeped up mofo
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by ginggerxy: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Would you say this if it man that cheated?
what will you tell does men with many wives?

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by vectoh(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can only beg my man for forgiveness if caught cheating but never will i beg to be taken back because thing wont be the same again.

Forgiving and accepting her back isn't the issue but how happy he is with her after then, the thought of someone else on the one you deeply care about is killing.
so,u can cheat..naija girls and cheating be lyk 5&6.. abeg make una hlp me wt dat pic..i knw u knw d pic.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by reducto: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Story story, storiiii!
Once upon a time, time time!
If you cheat on me nah cane wey I go use flog you comot for my house sharppaly.
That person wey you dey play the match with nah him you go go marry.
Why should I accept a cheating baskard when girls full ground yakpa.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Sheazie(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
How e talk concern me
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Eddodoh(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
dreezybines:
That babe should watch out... This dude might have a bad plan for her
That guy is just a bad guy. Although he had done the needful by dumping her after enough kpanshi I believe If not, he is going to put her in perpetual trauma afterwards. I heard of someone who caught his bride a day b4 their wedding red-handed with another man.

He pretended as If nothing happened & he never told anyone. It was between him, the lady, the other man & his sister. He married her, they live together but he brings other women home & have sexual intercourse with them. This lady being his wife has nothing to say. I am sure anyday she complain, everything will burst.
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Laveda:
undecided
And this involves cheating on your partner?
pls someone should help us with dictionary interpretation of (unconditional )
Re: This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant by vectoh(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
emmykk:
I accepted my girlfriend too after she confess of meeting another guy and was pregnant.

but after then i was just wiring her left,right and centre because that is the only thing left....we later broke up after series of marathon wicked sex for month.The love i have for her before that act dwindle
bad guy! datx d deal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Romance Section Chat Room IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.