Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,162 members, 7,852,960 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33949 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by MBush(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Nope.... I'm watching a movie. cool

Fucking dumbo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep running like an asshole and I will still strike you like I did your lame father cheesy cheesy

You fucking asshole dad was running like you... cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Maxi112: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ndifereke:

Imagine the hypocrisy. You hate it when ladies fight each other but love it when men fight each other? You hate fights between ladies and yet you're seen on threads where ladies fight one another, and the irony of it all is that you won't unfollow such threads. Just shut up with all the pretense!!
ignore! your post is spot on

we are watching
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Nope.... I'm watching a movie. cool
abeg dey call me when that smelling mouth bush uneducated aba trade boy mention you anyhow
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

Fucking dumbo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep running like an asshole and I will still strike you like I did your lame father cheesy cheesy

You fucking asshole dad was running like you... cheesy

Oh I'm not running, I'm choosing to ignore your rant... grin.... I've played with you enough today.....and if you think calling out my dad will make me change my mind.... Hehehehe, then you know nothing....

Funny how you lot are always quick to call out people's folks......
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Ndifereke: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You are

STFU!! On one hand, you're lying that you hate this fight, but yet you won't leave the thread so much that you spent all your day on this thread. Hypocrite!!

Diddyydiva:
Today was cool, spent most of it here

#covers face sad grin

Yours? How was your day?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
abeg dey call me when that smelling mouth bush uneducated aba trade boy mention you anyhow

Oh the pikin dey here.... If you wan indulge am, please... Help yourself.... As for me..... I've been entertained enough for one day already... The holiday is over. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

you can't have any of my men Cox none of them would look at you twice, I'm big, black, bold and so beautiful, and what are you, you ugly, thin(not slim), and fugly cheap, in fact a cube of sugar is more expensive than you.

You can never do bit.ches because a bit.ch wouldn't want to do a thrash like you...

if I were a guy, I'd rather Fu.c.k myself over and over again than even look at your face talk more of Fu.c.k you.

you're so ugly that one would need to go back to sleep after waking up to see u first thing in the morning to avoid bad lucks.

you're so ugly that a monkey would always give a Thanksgiving just by seeing you..

dumb as.s cheap biatch
Please take it gently... If u take a pig to battle, d pig will be happy cos u'll end up staining urself... She doesn't worth all these attention...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Ndifereke: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maxi112:
ignore! your post is spot on

we are watching

She's been here all day and yet she's lying through her teeth right before us that she hates the fight.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Maxi112: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
what can you do when he does mention you? you ain't a threat, people like you doesn't worth exchanging typos with

like always, keep kissing the butt of a follow dude, time shall tell

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by MBush(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Oh I'm not running, I'm choosing to ignore your rant... grin.... I've played with you enough today.....and if you think calling out my dad will make me change my mind.... Hehehehe, then you know nothing....

Funny how you lot are always quick to call out people's folks......

Hahahah cheesy.. Karma is an asshole...

When I chose to ignore your blabs, even after my offer, you termed it running...

I am back with an alternate that I can risk, and you are now watching a movie cheesy

May Thunder strike your left ball you stupid lover of a gay lizard cheesy

Asshole!!
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Gladiator1: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
Wait oh! Wat re u feeling like? Joblessness has taken its toll on u... We can't blame Buhari for this

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

Hahahah cheesy.. Karma is an asshole...

When I chose to ignore your blabs, even after my offer, you termed it running...

I am back with an alternate that I can risk, and you are now watching a movie cheesy

May Thunder strike your left ball you stupid lover of a gay lizard cheesy

Asshole!!

comprehension problem....be like e dey rampant with all of una lol...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maxi112:
what can you do when he does mention you? you ain't a threat, people like you doesn't worth exchanging typos with

like always, keep kissing the butt of a follow dude, time shall tell
[size=20pt] doesnt worth cheesy maxiii i kneel down beg you go back to sch its not late [/size]

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sexytemi:

ohh now you prefer the niggasgringrin

please don't be a scared sissy and face me, I thought you were tough, But you're Nothing But a scared chicken who gets pride in those guys who as.slick her in Hope of having a one night stand with her....yuck.

Its funny how you as a woman is talking about one night stand and all that, when you've had sex even countless times..

Tell me why I should be here exchanging words with you? grin

When you have something better to say come back, but for now bounce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by brightalo1010: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Deactivate?....so my deactivation will boost your ego eh? cheesy......then you add it to your list of life achievements and paste it on your mirror cheesy "I made JeffreyJamez deactivate from NL". Seeing that every morning will put a smile on your face ,yeah? cheesy cheesy grin
thrash talk.....sucking that Laveda gutter has changed your destiny for bad.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ndifereke:

STFU!! On one hand, you're lying that you hate this fight, but yet you won't leave the thread so much that you spent all your day on this thread. Hypocrite!!

Lemme try to put some senses into you wimp.

Here connotes online , here on nairaland and don't try to make silly yourself from that. Its a public holiday today incase it escapes your myopic mind.

Moreover whatever I choose to do here is none of your business.

Lastly never in your degenerated life shut me up again smiley

That said, May I inform you that I won't honour you with a reply till you type something sensible.

Bye sire smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Maxi112: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ndifereke:

She's been here all day and yet she's lying through her teeth right before us that she hates the fight.
no body here hates e-brawls, she love it, she enjoy it more than you do

she has her own reasons for saying that, she doesn't fancy ladies indulge themselves

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by EmperorLee(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hehehehe

*In Adekunle's voice* E dey sweeti me for my belle ooh grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by MBush(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You fucking pucci brain... When I left you in the afternoon because I cherished my moniker, you termed it cowardice...

Now I am here, you are calling it comprehension problem... May god punish the sperm that molded your worthless brain

That sperm should have been used to clear the pimples in the face of that LovePeddler called Laveda
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Gladiator1: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Oracle of a certain grp of mad ppl... Ur life is finished... Na ur family I pity
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Gladiator1: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

You fucking pucci brain... When I left you in the afternoon because I cherished my moniker, you termed it cowardice...

Now I am here, you are calling it comprehension problem... May god punish the sperm that molded your worthless brain

That sperm should have been used to clear the pimples in the face of that LovePeddler called Laveda
grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
MBush:

cheesy but laveda fine pass the finest girl that has ever dated you, wetin this ugly boy dey talk, how india this night cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by LordScent(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2016

While i was away, some buffons couldnt breathe properly......

My matter be like their inhaler grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Maxi112: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:

[size=20pt] doesnt worth cheesy maxiii i kneel down beg you go back to sch its not late [/size]
hope you won't run to the mods like always, sissy!

I'm just here for you this night, I wanna mention your boss for a fight hope you'd assist him against me, gay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gladiator1:
Oracle of a certain grp of mad ppl... Ur life is finished... Na ur family I pity
[size=15pt] i can smell the stench from your mouth from here, damn men, did you eat poo? [/size]
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Honestly I no read am! Lol..... She dey find who she go use catch trips.. She no know anything grin

Real men defend dia ladies, being a sisi have never made any one a better man.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gladiator1:

I see y'all have held a meeting and have come out in full force grin.......see wetin Vahala cos grin grin grin.......pack all the didinrins for NL put for one group....

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Sexytemi(f): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Its funny how you as a woman is talking about one night stand and all that, when you've had sex even countless times..

So you aren't scared after allgringringringringrin

well Dumbo, what you fail to understand is one night stand is different from making love with ones partner, it's mostly who.res as yourself that involve themselves in one night stand.

Talking about from a lady to another lady, I'd advice you as a lady to stop sending your nudes up and down to every dick and Harry, and also I'd advice you to try and go get some self worth, because as of now, you're worthless, and if you and a goat were taken to the market to.be sold, the goat would fetch more reasonable price than you simply because it has more worth than you.

Grow up girl, and learn to be decent and have self worth.

4 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
[size=15pt] i can smell the stench from your mouth from here, damn men, did you eat poo? [/size]

It's obvious, he ate ur babe's pvusy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Gladiator1: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Please, tag ur rotten pvssy n get out of here... Its oozing
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Maxi112: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
cheesy but laveda fine pass the finest girl that has ever dated you, wetin this ugly boy dey talk, how india this night cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
last night you called her ugly, why kissing her butt now?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by brightalo1010: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
Is like laveda don promise you free pussi,because I know you don't go where there is nothing .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23)

Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.