Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33753 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

No one pays a dull brained in the office 75 million..

Give me your monthly salary... That's what I asked for...

If I don't pay, I lose... if I pay, you deactivate..

We have a deal.. Bring proof of last bank payment...

Then you send me a PM...

I should tell you my monthly salary or monthly income?..... I got alotta stuff going on... and I earn weekly in some jobs, in dollars! grin...so which one.... Monthly salary or income? grin.. .choose wisely
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Is that you

Holy shit!!!!!!

Thought it was an art drawing meant to scare kids away...

Hahahahahahaha.....

gringringrin

Aswear if I face you today, you won't like it..

But I no get your time, goan feed well.

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aderola15:

Iyam fine and excited, thanks to this beautiful threadcheesy. You?
Beautiful?, grin i'm good.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
person wen poverty wan killl you know see the mirror for him dp

Those type wey aboki dey hawk for Oshodi.. Buhahahahahahaha
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Yeligray(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Funny but true...protection 2 much.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You dey see the cat ba buhahahahahaha

Jeff these small boys are clowns. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Jeff these small boys are clowns. grin

Clowns dey learn work.. grin cheesy... Person wey him belle don lost inside him body wan feed me
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I should tell you my monthly salary or monthly income?..... I got alotta stuff going on... and I earn weekly in some jobs, in dollars! grin...so which one.... Monthly salary or income? grin.. .choose wisely

You a freelancer??

Tell me your earnings for last month with proof... then send me a PM...

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by brightalo1010: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Lol actually the worst they can do..
I laugh when I see a guy who's had sex with more than 5girls calling others _whore its just funny..

E sha concern them, they can't say shii off here.

See where this money for hand girl got her fuvking inspiration from,so because men fuvk more than 5 girls that's why you want to fuvk away your future?that's why you want to fuvk all the married and single men that ever cross ur way? keep fuvking ....... the dick is your Shepard.

7 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

gringringrin
Aswear if I face you today, you won't like it..
But I no get your time, goan feed well.
I will change it for you to see who wants to pay him off Nairaland...
Tell me you NySC Alawee... I will pay you for two months to go off Nairaland...

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Clowns dey learn work.. grin cheesy... Person wey him belle don lost inside him body wan feed me

You don see Nairaland ba? cheesy cry
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You a freelancer??

Tell me your earnings for last month with proof... then send me a PM...

I'm a freelancer, among other things...

Guy you're a joke biko.... Make I no give you heart attack... Leave my earnings alone. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

You don see Nairaland ba? cheesy cry

Nne I dey see o. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I will change it for you to see who wants to pay him off Nairaland...

Tell me you NySC Alawee... I will pay you for two months to go off Nairaland...

You need food and clothes, when you get them come back and spill this trash.

gringrin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by rosalieene(f): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
PussySmasher:
Díck rider. grin
you remember me ? angry
o ye monitoring spirit, I caste and bind you... Go to where you belong grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Those type wey aboki dey hawk for Oshodi.. Buhahahahahahaha
i dey tell you that guy is a poor horse faced biafran being that lacks focus in life person when still dey chop him mama soup @30 cheesy

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm a freelancer, among other things...

Guy you're a joke biko.... Make I no give you heart attack... Leave my earnings alone. grin

Are you doubting me??...

Hahahaha... don't be scared... tell me how much you earned last month, I will pay you off to deactivate...

Just believe me...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
i dey tell you that guy is a poor horse faced biafran being that lacks focus in life person when still dey chop him mama soup @30 cheesy

Biafra?........ That explains a lot buhahahahahaha....
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

bush as per local biaran boy cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by rosalieene(f): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... please don't mind me joor...
How are you doing Bae... I missed you so much...
hehehe missed you big time too
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

You need food and clothes, when you get them come back and spill this trash.
gringrin
Laveda... I dare you... No more Jokes..
tell me your two months NYSC alawee...
if I don't pay it, I will deactivate. ..
if I do, you will fvck yourself outta dis Site..
Dare me!!

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:
hehehe missed you big time too
You have been seeing the updates??...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hello Jeff... Till we meet next time...
You have left the main things for insults..
My offer will last till 6:00 Nigerian time...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Are you doubting me??...

Hahahaha... don't be scared... tell me how much you earned last month, I will pay you off to deactivate...

Just believe me...

Deactivate?....so my deactivation will boost your ego eh? cheesy......then you add it to your list of life achievements and paste it on your mirror cheesy "I made JeffreyJamez deactivate from NL". Seeing that every morning will put a smile on your face ,yeah? cheesy cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Nne I dey see o. grin

gringringringringrin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
bush as per local biaran boy cheesy

with him flat head grin grin grin oops!!
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Deactivate?....so my deactivation will boost your ego eh? cheesy......then you add it to your list of life achievements and paste it on your mirror cheesy "I made JeffreyJamez deactivate from NL". Seeing that every morning will put a smile on your face ,yeah? cheesy cheesy grin
aim and hopes of a loser i dey shame for the guy self
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

with him flat head grin grin grin oops!!
see the ugly bathroom when the bush man dey snap picture form cool with cap cheesy the guy mumu long
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Laveda... I dare you... No more Jokes..

tell me your two months NYSC alawee...

if I don't pay it, I will deactivate. ..

if I do, you will fvck yourself outta dis Site..

Dare me!!

grintongue how does making you change your Dp immediately feel? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
aim and hopes of a loser i dey shame for the guy self

You no go blame am na.....pikin wey no suck enough breast milk when he small na so them dey be grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hello Jeff... Till we meet next time...

You have left the main things for insults..

My offer will last till 6:00 Nigerian time...

Use the money to feed yourself for a year wink.....I'm generous like that.... grin...That is if you can eat $500 worth of food a day, for a year wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23)

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.