Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33918 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

grintongue how does making you change your Dp immediately feel? cheesy
If I go to update my story, I will put it back...
To avoid exposing my face well...
You know what is an Athletic built body??
Guess you don't..!!
My offer still stands....

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You no go blame am na.....pikin wey no suck enough breast milk when he small na so them dey be grin grin grin grin
the guy still dey lie say him no dey nigeria cheesy i never see
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Deactivate?....so my deactivation will boost your ego eh? cheesy......then you add it to your list of life achievements and paste it on your mirror cheesy "I made JeffreyJamez deactivate from NL". Seeing that every morning will put a smile on your face ,yeah? cheesy cheesy grin

You already know... hahahaha..

Yeap... I do crazy things with money...

But if you think I am Malnourished, update your Profile picture, let's see those eyes of yours...

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
the guy still dey lie say him no dey nigeria cheesy i never see

e fit dey malaysia na, dey stay one room with 100 guys grin grin...all na out of 9ja grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You no go blame am na.....pikin wey no suck enough breast milk when he small na so them dey be grin grin grin grin

him say him dey abroad you see the [size=20pt] ORL giant 60" fan switch [/size] when dey him dp cheesy

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

e fit dey malaysia na, dey stay one room with 100 guys grin grin...all na out of 9ja grin
that guy dey aba here cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You already know... hahahaha..

Yeap... I do crazy things with money...

But if you think I am Malnourished, update your Profile picture, let's see those eyes of yours...

...lol he comes with another one.....if them send you, tell them say you see me,but i send you back grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Use the money to feed yourself for a year wink.....I'm generous like that.... grin...That is if you can eat $500 worth of food a day, for a year wink

Hahahaha...

Funny bloke.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:

him say him dey abroad you see the [size=20pt] ORL giant 60" fan switch [/size] when dey him dp cheesy

please....don't choke me with laughter biko....I dey chop suya wey pepper plenty biko grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
some people don change dp 3 times under 30 mins low self esteem cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

...lol he comes with another one.....if them send you, tell them say you see me,but i send you back grin

Are you so scared of me chasing you out with money??

I am an arrogant fool...I met my match when a guys sent me a 60k on Nland to quit mentioning him...

Now I wana do the same to you...

Call me malnourished , poor, mama eaten guy , etc...

That doesn't stop my offer to you...

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
that guy dey aba here cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Dharneehell(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahahahahaha... that's why I love guys...

Have you ever tried toasting a girl that was just raped??

When you achieve that feat, come back and try the girl you quoted again...
tcheew
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

please....don't choke me with laughter biko....I dey chop suya wey pepper plenty biko grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
him done change the picture cheesy i dey shame for that guy i swear
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Are you so scared of me chasing you out with money??

I am an arrogant fool...I met my match when a guys sent me a 60k on Nland to quit mentioning him...

Now I wana do the same to you...

Call me malnourished , poor, mama eaten guy , etc...

That doesn't stop my offer to you...

Arrogant? grin....are you based in Lagos?.....let me show you arrogance live grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
him done change the picture cheesy i dey shame for that guy i swear

I see am....he put the one wey he wear coat say na suit...I no know who he dey try impress grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Arrogant? grin....are you based in Lagos?.....let me show you arrogance live grin

You have blabbed enough...

BYE!!

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You have blabbed enough...

BYE!!

yeah....run away like a chicken grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by rosalieene(f): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You have been seeing the updates??...
not at all... been off and on Nairaland. been having network issues
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I see am....he put the one wey he wear coat say na suit...I no know who he dey try impress grin
person when dey use one day sub cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
person when dey use one day sub cheesy

Ooooooooh you don make me trowey my beer na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

free that fowl jor no level

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

K...

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
some people don change dp 3 times under 30 mins low self esteem cheesy

grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

grin
its not for you oooo me and you are cool now na for bush cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by KingRex1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Smh.. People get time
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by zicoraads: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Abeg my monthly pay is just 50K. I beg, who go send am to me biko. I will deactivate this moniker that same second shocked grin

Who Nairaland Epp? undecided
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by teejaypee: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wheew!...

Oh no!...

I expected this thread to go down mehn!!..
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by teejaypee: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
zicoraads:
Abeg my monthly pay is just 50K. I beg, who go send am to me biko. I will deactivate this moniker that same second shocked grin

Who Nairaland Epp? undecided

grin grin grin, no forget to pay your tithe oh
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:
prestigerhyme, greatness22 come and see drama
bestie mi, I missed all d show. oya com n tell me what happened
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
its not for you oooo me and you are cool now na for bush cheesy

Lol no wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / My Almost Cheating Experience Today.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.