Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS (32395 Views)

More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI / African Bar Condemns Arrest, Invasion Of Judges’ Homes / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bizibi(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hehehehehe.....istandwithbuhari, I'm ready to die with him,even though my family is hungry,I will die standing side by side with.....but na wayo standing sha.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by bendutch(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Shut up Fani,is Dasuki not a northerner? The new guy whose properties were recently sealed by EFCC,is he not a northerner?

Are you saying we should applaud Bihar for this show of shame? Democracy is at risk here and all you do is type trash.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Pennywise(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Fanikayode like his father before him is a disgrace to all Yorubas and to Nigeria as a whole. A young man who never truly worked all his life but lived off proceeds of corruption is not in a position to advice Nigerian youths.

The government of Nigeria must take immediate steps to fish out the law enforcement agents under its payrol who Wike used to frustrate them from doing their lawful duties. They must be identified and dealt with before the next round of arrests.

If Buhari fails in his efforts to sanitize this country, then war and utter chaos is inevitable. Una never see suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Adminisher: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
Just wish the FFK was a governor; he would. Av mayb been another Abiola, Awolowo;

Anybody decorating and hailing d lion, will end up in d belly of the lion...Fayose.

SW is time for u guys to stand up against this tyranny and dictator. They may kill Tinubu like Abiola; and nofn will happen.

[size=15pt]Democracy!

R.I.P
[/size]

Are you out of your mind?. FFK?. Don't you know anything at all?. Was it saying he slept with Ojukwu 's wife that qualifies him for Governor, or stealing security funds, or breaking his own family to marry his daughters mate, or his acknowledged past of drug addiction?

What qualifies him to be in an office that affects the destiny of millions of people?. Just because he is opposed to Buhari. You guys are really the empty generation.

Please there are many bright lights in PDP if you are a PDP supporter. Brains are not for decoration. USE it
If you are going to vote for PDP at least look for uncorrupted proven people not just visible people who are tainted.

There are many PDP people who are honest and who don't like Buhari or the north ...which I know is your real problem. Choose well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by sekundosekundo: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
diva90:
Ffk should shut up, when he and his fellow PDP members were bribing and handing millions to these judges , they didn't think of the implications of their actions.

'Don't come out screaming that we are in trouble when you are clearly part of the problem'. angry

Anybody against this fight of corruption is corrupt as well

I don't support people's homes being broken into, but I'm sure these security personnels know their job better than we do and know why they went that far. Let us allow them do their job and for once stop criticizing

Nobody should be above the law ... Not even judges

When Elders speak just keep quite and learn. I don't think you understood what's happening.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by nafada2: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigeria survived Abacha, insha WE will survive this tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
exlinkleads:

hahahaha I dey vex when i dey type am jare

please help me remove "u" and put "o"

Somalia

Lol.

Yet I don't want to believe that you find this current action by the government to clean our judicial system bad.

The Judiciary is the last hope of the common man and if the rich ones have already bought the judges what's left for us?

Have you ever wondered why a man who stole a loaf of bread or chicken was sentenced to death and the former governor of Edo state Igbenedion who stole billions of dollars was just give a small fine to pay and released?

Our judges are corrupt and they deserve to have the spotlight on them. At least for once.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:

When Elders speak just keep quite and learn. I don't think you understood what's happening.

Lol. And you are the elder abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can just imagine.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Izonpikin: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The searches have uncovered huge raw cash of various denominations, local and foreign currencies, with real estate worth several millions of Naira and documents affirming unholy acts by these Judges... DSS

In one of the States where the Service operations were conducted, credible intelligence revealed that the Judge had Two Million United States Dollars ($2,000,000 USD) stashed in his house.

When the judges collected Bribes and destroyed the law, where was Fani Kayode's voice. The same person who stood side by side and watched the past administration rape this country did not cry out.

Please, FFK, you are part of the problem.

I pray Nigeria becomes great because the corruption sunk too deep.
they've finally fed Joe a lie as usual and he has swallowed it jejunely hook line and sinker...clap for yourself..

Where's the evidencve my brother...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by melejo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
It is cyclical. The same argument FFK is making could be used when Patience Jonathan tormented an elected governor, Gov. Amaechi for years in PortHarcourt through a proxy, CP Mathew Mbu.

Although it makes mockery of decemcy to reduce every action of this government into a comparative analysis with GEJ's government.
\
Must you talk even when you lack something reasonable to say? You know it makes mockery of democracy and you still said it. You must be a guru in political history by trying to compare GEJ with pmb in political oppression

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Victorblaze14(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
temitemi1:
RIP to our democracy cry cry cry

Never in the history of Nigeria there been a deliberate attempt to emasculate and destroy state institutions like we are seeing under General Buhari, it appears there is a systematic plot to silence everyone except Buharis cows. These people are playing a script, the arrest of the Next CJN on trumpt up charges of corruption was well timed to give Buhari the perfect excuse not to present his name for confirmation as CJN as such keeping him incommunicado will allow the current Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon. Justice Mahmud Mohammed due for retirement by November 10, to handover to The next in rank to Onnoghen Hon. Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad from Bauchi State. a Northern Muslim as acting CJN . Justices Onnoghen who is the second in rank and has been nominated by the Federal Judical Service commission (FJSC) as successor to the outgoing Chief Justice of Nigeria just last week Most likely the hawks were taken unawares by the FJSC nomination and decided to strike before the national judical council (NJC) makes the final Nomination Since after Justice Irikefe in 1985, the North has produced virtually all the CJNs till date: Justice Mohammed Bello (1987-1995), Justice Muhammadu Lawal Uwais (1995-2006), Justice Salisu Modibo Alfa Belgore (2006-2007), Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi (2007-2009), Justice Aloysius Iyorgyer Katsina-Alu (2009-2011), Justice Aloma Mariam Mukhtar (2012-2014) and the presiding deity, Justice Mahmud Mohammed (2014 till date). No matter what a judge is perceived to have done against the APC whether true or imaginary it does not warrant the kind of criminal treatment been meted out to them, the Gestapo manner in which the homes of Judges were raided and members of their families beaten up points to the fact that Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs a nation where the only laws that exists are the laws that suits the hawks. The invasion of the homes of the high & Supreme court Judges at an unholy hour is part of a wider plot to turn the judiciary into a bingo in the hands of Buhari and his gang, initially they plotted to use the courts to sweep the leadership of the the National Assembly into Kuje prison, when it failed the turned on the courts. Everyone knows the incompetent and clueless Buhari will be the simplest President to be impeached if the National Assembly decides to thus his attempt to plant a stooge as CJN and destroy an institution. Whether Buhari will be allowed to destroy what is left of Nigeria will be known in the next few days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by basingstoke: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
crimeboss:
when he is sent home in daura, u can join him in any service that fits ur desire.
hey mister man the person you quoted was just being sarcastic. You are both on same page.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Pennywise(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Izonpikin:
they've finally fed Joe a lie as usual and he has swallowed it jejunely hook line and sinker...clap for yourself..

Izonpikin, stop disgracing your parents and your ancestors in this forum.

The evidence you seek will be presented in court and not on the pages of newspapers
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
bendutch:

Are you saying we should applaud Bihar for this show of shame? Democracy is at risk here and all you do is type trash.

I beg to differ. You are the one typing trash. When people are suspected of a crime, they are arrested and questioned. Which is what has happened. Evidences have been recovered to implicate them in corruption.

And if you can't see that then maybe you really need to get off the internet and get some education or your daddy is among the judges arrested.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ycat: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
If after everything Buhari with the goodwill of the people chose to go this route, he will only help speed up what he is afraid of, the disintegration of Nigeria. South Sudan lost lives but got their own country. Tinubu marabout couldn't have done a better job if he was called on to make Buhari self-destruct. When you start poking your benefactor, you are bound to self destruct.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Dove4Peace: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
If a whole honorable Judge can be harassed then what is the fate of poor citizens. God have mercy your people o. Irrespective of the tribe of the judges why would they be treated as such ?
Well, I dont know if Peace Mass Transit (PMT) is going to Ghana because right now, I dont dey pack o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Pennywise(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigerians should come out in the streets and support Buhari in his efforts to save this country from corrupt nonetities

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by AyamConfidence(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Shut up Fani,is Dasuki not a northerner? The new guy whose properties were recently sealed by EFCC,is he not a northerner?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
I can't help but be amazed by the immense stupidity andtotal lack of sense by those condemning the current arrests going on.

Are you all saying that the judges are above the law and they can't be arrested if they breach the law they are supposed to uphold?

Nigerian education has really gone to the dogs. And I'm assuming all these folks here actually have been to school before, even if for a minute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bizibi(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Izonpikin:

haba na,why are u replying a robot......they already have his mumu button,press it and he obeys and believe.......

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by brojoshua: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
But when no one did anything to corruption, you were not in trouble in Nigeria, when everywhere is filled with corruption, no one was in trouble in Nigeria but now that a little war is being fought against corruption and and when some of corruption cases are being partiality fought, you are now in trouble in Nigeria. May the corrupt judges and people in Nigeria never no peace forever. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Pennywise(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Victorblaze14:

Never in the history of Nigeria there been a
deliberate attempt to emasculate and destroy state
institutions like we are seeing under General Buhari,
it appears there is a systematic plot to silence
everyone except Buharis cows.
These people are playing a script, the arrest of the
Next CJN on trumpt up charges of corruption was
well timed to give Buhari the perfect excuse not to
present his name for confirmation as CJN as such
keeping him incommunicado will allow the current
Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon. Justice Mahmud
Mohammed due for retirement by November 10, to
handover to The next in rank to Onnoghen Hon.
Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad from Bauchi
State. a Northern Muslim as acting CJN .
Justices Onnoghen who is the second in rank and
has been nominated by the Federal Judical Service
commission (FJSC) as successor to the outgoing
Chief Justice of Nigeria just last week
Most likely the hawks were taken unawares by the
FJSC nomination and decided to strike before the
national judical council (NJC) makes the final
Nomination
Since after Justice Irikefe in 1985, the North has
produced virtually all the CJNs till date: Justice
Mohammed Bello (1987-1995), Justice Muhammadu
Lawal Uwais (1995-2006), Justice Salisu Modibo Alfa
Belgore (2006-2007), Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi
(2007-2009), Justice Aloysius Iyorgyer Katsina-Alu
(2009-2011), Justice Aloma Mariam Mukhtar
(2012-2014) and the presiding deity, Justice Mahmud
Mohammed (2014 till date).
No matter what a judge is perceived to have done
against the APC whether true or imaginary it does
not warrant the kind of criminal treatment been
meted out to them, the Gestapo manner in which
the homes of Judges were raided and members of
their families beaten up points to the fact that
Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs a nation where
the only laws that exists are the laws that suits the
hawks.
The invasion of the homes of the high & Supreme
court Judges at an unholy hour is part of a wider
plot to turn the judiciary into a bingo in the hands of
Buhari and his gang, initially they plotted to use the
courts to sweep the leadership of the the National
Assembly into Kuje prison, when it failed the turned
on the courts.
Everyone knows the incompetent and clueless
Buhari will be the simplest President to be
impeached if the National Assembly decides to thus
his attempt to plant a stooge as CJN and destroy an
institution.
Whether Buhari will be allowed to destroy what is
left of Nigeria will be known in the next few days

Stop writing crap. This is utter nonesense.The chinese you are praying to salvage this country are shooting their people over lesser offences. Americans are routinely handing over jail terms of 300yrs for corrupt acts. Go figure.U want to live like Americans, then u must pay the price they pay. Ode. mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bizibi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pennywise:

Izonpikin, stop disgracing your parents and your ancestors in this forum.

The evidence you seek will be presented in court and not on the pages of newspapers
ohhh,like saraki and co......una no sabi read the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by melejo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
diva90:
Ffk should shut up, when he and his fellow PDP members were bribing and handing millions to these judges , they didn't think of the implications of their actions.

'Don't come out screaming that we are in trouble when you are clearly part of the problem'. angry

Anybody against this fight of corruption is corrupt as well

I don't support people's homes being broken into, but I'm sure these security personnels know their job better than we do and know why they went that far. Let us allow them do their job and for once stop criticizing

Nobody should be above the law ... Not even judges
Your sence of reason though. You need special deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by tuniski: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
ALISMILE:
of course there can't be freedom for criminals. That's is the reason Buhari was voted for in the 1st place.
This crack down on criminal judges shud ve happened within the 1st month of his coming to power.
Death to thieves.
To u buhari is a clean guy. Smh for you! Anyway, crackdown must follow due process or it will end like saraki/ekeremadu's bruhaha

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by thunder74(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The searches have uncovered huge raw cash of various denominations, local and foreign currencies, with real estate worth several millions of Naira and documents affirming unholy acts by these Judges... DSS

In one of the States where the Service operations were conducted, credible intelligence revealed that the Judge had Two Million United States Dollars ($2,000,000 USD) stashed in his house.

When the judges collected Bribes and destroyed the law, where was Fani Kayode's voice. The same person who stood side by side and watched the past administration rape this country did not cry out.

Please, FFK, you are part of the problem.

I pray Nigeria becomes great because the corruption sunk too deep.
DSS now plays the role of NJC to discipline judges. The appointment of the next CJN is the motive. Since the next man is not from the North, Buhari is looking for reason why Justice Ononoghe will not be.
Soon something will link him to all these raids and corruption.
On the alledged $2M, thought they said they were prevented from arresting the judge and the money, how did they know the exact amount that was there.
They needed to give you figure and big figures for that matter to keep you busy and support their evil agenda.
They said much more during Dasuki and till date they are afraid of coming to court to proof their own case even when the accused said he is ready.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by stwazobia: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria... Gradually dictating for us. From Journalist to Judges.. Chei!!! Naigeria, Nigeria: I shed tear for you my Lovely country... Buhari, 4 all this pain you are causing Nigeria : May the gods of thunder locate you wherever you are. Wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Pennywise(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
More arrests will come. you people have not seen anything yet. Buhari should have started with Judges. Only one place is fit for FFK-JAIL. This corrupt dolt thinks that pitching with the opposition and being outspoken against the Govt will intimidate a democratically elected govt. He should be in jail already for his crimes against the state and the people. Millions of dollars stolen by this thief as aviation minister remains unaccounted for.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Abuleoshi: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
What pains me most with Nairaland is there are too many illiterates and educated illiterates in this place. FFK posted rubbish on his Facebook page and the "food is ready gang" jumped in with thier spoon.
Nobody is distilling the truth from the lies in FFK's Facebook post. Where I stopped reading was the part that all the arrested Judges are southerners, Justuce Liman and Muazu Pindiga are not southerners so why the lie to wip up ethnic sentiments? The internet is a library of information, don't stay on Nairaland.com and show how lazy and ignorant you are. Do a little research on your own!
This is the statement by the DSS http://punchng.com/sweep-judges-dss/

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Lukmanraji(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
This FFK is a dog. He barks day and night. Nobody is above the law. Be it a chief judge or a governor. Let the anti corruption agency do its work. Watch your back, it migh be your turn Motherfucker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) / Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.