Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS (52846 Views)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by ALISMILE(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
The jaw-dropping corruption in the judiciAry if unearthed will take the nation by storm.
Criminals plead with police and EFcc to quickly arraigne in court because they re sure if they can't get their way at the Police station they will surely be let off the hook in court.
Judges after collecting bribes and letting criminals off the hook hip the blame on the police and EFCC citing lack of diligent prosecution.
This crack down on corrupt judges is long overdue. Principled and impeccable judges ve nothing fear.
Wailers can wail to high heavens for all I care.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by eph12(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
ebujany:
Of course the governor is madam piss baby boy aka wike. Judges we're arrested all over Nigeria by the dss with search warrants obtained from the court but the so called gov had to run out almost naked by 1am midnight to stop the dss from performing their constitutional responsibility. Wike, just get your cult boys ready. The fed gov is coming for you
Unfortunately fg can't do anything to a governor if not Fayose would have gone. No warrant was shown for that judge
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by khalhokage(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
You say there was $2m in his house, then you also say that you were denied entry into the house and the money was taken away from the house, you never laid hands or eyes on this money but you know it was there and how much it was? OK ooooo

Now, why is the DSS raiding peoples homes in case of financial crimes? isn't that the job of the EFCC? OK ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by DMerciful(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thats how you guys gave Buhari this false belief he can do anything until he dared the militants and he is looking to negotiate. everything is not force if not US would have attacked north korea and watch the korean penisula n los angeles dissolved by N.Korea
CecyAdrian:

Immunity does not give him the right to commit a federal offense that's if you even realize the gravity of what he did.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Lighthouseman: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have said it... All is pointing towards destabilizing the judiciary and install sharia law in Nigeria.
Buhari has never been an advocate of common law and has never condemned the stoning to death of offenders of sharia law.
After dismantling the common law, he wants to have sharia law imposed on Nigeria

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by desmond2pk: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
princemillla:
I hope the stupi.d defender of corruption corruption read this in between the lines.... This is long overdue

Afonja, your brain didn't tell you that this is story
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by CecyAdrian(f): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Though someone up there said there was arrest warrant, I will be silent henceforth.

But to answer you, we can't allow the president to exercise maximum power, hence, we create an Hitler

When it comes to Nigeria, I beg to differ, the President (Buhari and no other) can even scrap the NA, judiciary and others posing a threat to the country and make room for a fresh start.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Realhommie(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
erico2k2:

lubish so of they could not get into the premises how and where did they see the said $2M
Intelligence..

You people should please stop foaming in the mouth. Alas someone is doing something to rid us of these very corrupt elements and y'all crying wolf?

What exactly is the offence of the DSS now? You seriously believe they never had arrest and search warrants?

With the kinda comments I've been seeing since the beginning of this saga this morning it's pretty obvious we (Nigerians) are our own enemies of progress, we still aren't ready to move forward as a nation. Majority have become so irrational in their thoughts.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by teedutch(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I just don't know what to say, what is Wike doing at the Judge house by that time of the day....... DSS Kudus to you angry grin grin grin[/size][size=8pt]

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by asitis752: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
How does due diligence substitute for Arrest Warrant?
so you expect the DSS to go get d arrest warrant from court so that the judges will do away with the monies and real estate documents before the arrival of DSS? you with low iq want to teach DSS how to do their job?
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by eph12(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Their reasoning at times make me shiver
So you mean there is no single judge or court we can trust in this country? What about that judge that has been ruling against PDP in Abia? I believe he can be trusted na
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by ALISMILE(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
id911:

Yes, love it! Just pray a member of your family is not treated with impunity and disregard to laid down rules
When my famly member steals I won't pity him if he is treated with impunity and disregard.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by ebujany(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
eph12:

Unfortunately fg can't do anything to a governor if not Fayose would have gone. No warrant was shown for that judge

Read dss press release. they we're all arrested with proper search warrant. We are talking about supreme court judges here. Do you think the dss will be foolish to act without a warrant? think with this your brain .....haba

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
obayaya:

They had search warrant, yet they choose to raid the house at 1am?

Breaking walls with Sledgehammer?

Really?
So you expect them to announce they were coming? And you think the DSS guys are dumb? They don't know that the judges and Wike will resist and use thuggery exactly as they have done? You expect them to go in the afternoon, in the ND? Use your head na?

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by ABEngine(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
You know this government thrives on the it's Herculean might to perverse the media, they even have notorious employees to this effect. Be ye mindful of what you consume.

After mentioning that certain "corrupt" officials were cooperating with the security service, huge amounts of money confiscated while luxury apartments and cars impounded the news goes extinct.

I am yet to understand why Mr. President has failed to return same into the economy.

Till documented evidence is presented, be mindful of what you consume.

Someone here would take delight in the convention of screaming "sauce! sauce!! sauce!!!" as though their pot of stew has gone AWOL, these sources should however, be subjected to proper verification.

Lest you were not told, Judges who rule in favour of the APC are not man-hunted, my only concern here is the selective corruption fight My President has embarked upon.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by eph12(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
asitis752:
so you expect the DSS to go get d arrest warrant from court so that the judges will do away with the monies and real estate documents before the arrival of DSS? you with low iq want to teach DSS how to do their job?
Warrant can be gotten and carried out within an hour. What about stationing detectives around the area to observe their movements? You're not smart smh

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by CecyAdrian(f): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
DMerciful:
Thats how you guys gave Buhari this false belief he can do anything until he dared the militants and he is looking to negotiate. everything is not force if not US would have attacked north korea and watch the korean penisula n los angeles dissolved by N.Korea

The N.Korea attack is inevitable if the 'fat boy' makes one more wrong move and for Niger Delta militants, if by now you do not know the FG is playing at with them, then am done with you...

And when you say dare the militants, what exactly did he do?
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by 247Dior(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
This good for nothing agency of Buhari called DSS has finally become a tool for propaganda, they have stupidly abandoned their job description and now doing the job of the police... the men will walk free and DSS/BUHARI AND APC WIll be disgraced once again
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by DMerciful(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
so u believe DSS even after being in this country since buhari came in? you nor try at all
Charly68:
I think we must face the reality here,whether executive ,judiciary or legislature,everybody must be under the rule of law. . The security has write to search anywhere but they must go there with their search warrant . Imagine the huge sum collected from the rogues ! Where for Christ's sake did they get over 93m naira excluding other foreign currency in the house . Not in their bank accounts for God's sake what type of businesses were they doing to get such a sum at home ? We must face the reality here. Until judges begin to go to jail,the mess in the judiciary won't stop. That place is the only hope for a common man who seek for justice.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by ALISMILE(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lighthouseman:
I have said it... All is pointing towards destabilizing the judiciary and install sharia law in Nigeria.
Buhari has never been an advocate of common law and has never condemned the stoning to death of offenders of sharia law.
After dismantling the common law, he wants to have sharia law imposed on Nigeria
clap 4ursef. Again and again.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Because he knows what is at stake. That judge goes down, it will only take some months for Wike to go down with a loud thud. So many dumb brains commenting on this forum without reasoning are clapping and hailing him.

I just pity him. He just handed himself on a platter of gold to the vultures
They can think they are merely in denial.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Immatex(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Days are gone when everything government says is true.

But, there's no fire without smoke.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by CecyAdrian(f): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
eph12:

So you mean there is no single judge or court we can trust in this country? What about that judge that has been ruling against PDP in Abia? I believe he can be trusted na

To me, they are all the same! Ruling against PDP to please higher authorities and if PDP was in authority they would do the opposite not minding the truth. Those ones are just playing to the gallery
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by drss(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
just shout d word "corruption" n u will control minds of d gullibles. corruption is now a tool for tyrany n abuse of power under d dullard. wen did dss became anti-corruption organization grin
change begins with me indeed. wat a govt.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Eazybay(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lawan Daura and his friend PMB na really bad combination!! Anyways all u got to do is prove beyond reasonable doubt, and when u can't do dat pls don't come here screaming "corrupt judge".. If u have evidence of corruption pls present them, una too like to dey give us audio..

Pictures or..
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by CecyAdrian(f): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Wike is so foolish. He acts like a campus cultist. And that's what he is

What more better way to describe and qualify than that
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Festy4u(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
They keep convicting everybody on the pages of the newspapers and social media platforms as well as intercepting large chunk of monies but yet they are broke and considering selling some assets or borrow money from IMF in funding their proposed budget? Never seen a government so much in phase with lies and deceit grin
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Bizibi(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=Moahmed post=50029672][/quote]yea,they counted money.....
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by mengho(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sai Baba, in d near future i promise to make a 3rd person shooter game with PMB as the protagonist.
shekau,tinubu, saraki & dogari will also be part of it.
But FFk will be part of the DLC, I still can't understand him yet
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by eph12(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
ebujany:

Read dss press release. they we're all arrested with proper search warrant. We are talking about supreme court judges here. Do you think the dss will be foolish to act without a warrant? think with this your brain .....haba
Where was it stated in that report that warrant was presented to justice Uche Nma Agomoh? SR reported that this is the judge that was involved in the PH drama. DSS specifically mentioned three names but omitted hers. If she was shown a warrant they wouldn't omit hers.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
wolu4:
****Its pple like u dat will still bliv dis pple. Seeing is believing. Let them show us the money. They knw if they say d judges stole money pple like u will believe them and u will start spewing rubbish from ur mouth. Buhari is Evil I said it b4 n I will keep saying it.
Do you realise the DSS and the current government can arrange the cash and put it on display as exhibit if they really truly want to witch hunt people? You and your lots should learn to use your brains. It won't hurt.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by drss(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Guilty? Who pronounced them guilty? If Buhari wants anarchy then anarchy he shall get.Buhari is President because of the law.If the law doesn't exist then the presidency doesn't exist
history always repeat itself. watch how buari dullard will destroy himself by himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.