Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS (52842 Views)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Oblang(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
id911:

Yes, love it! Just pray a member of your family is not treated with impunity and disregard to laid down rules

U don't have to be afraid if ur family member is not involved in corruption... My love for this govt keeps waxing stronger...

3 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by nairamaniac: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
How does due diligence substitute for Arrest Warrant?
u no try for this ur post. due diligence covers arrest warrant chairman.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by lordyugo: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
modath:

No one needs to be told that Wike and the rivers judge have nothing good going on..

$2m , wowza !!! If travelex like make dem ship in $1bn weekly, naira yapa to make nonsense of dem plans. cool

u pple are really ****to believe dat cooked up rubbish story up there.
so thugs stopped them? Are u serious and d media houses that came couldn't get pics of the thugs or video.
A security outfit sorrounded a house nd 2m dollars ws moved out dats really hilarious.
And they wr able to count 2m dolls and yet not able to seize it loooooool or do they make arrests based on speculation.
So the dss has now assumed d role of efcc
dnt really knw which is worse unimaginative lies or those who believe it cos of low I Q

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
wolu4:
Educated illiterate. Buhari is ur saviour. Shee because Wike fought back to protect is subject dat is why dey cooked up dis big fat lies n pple like you believed them. I feel so sorry for you
So it is now allowed for a governor to prevent justice in this nation?

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Willie2015: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
ALISMILE:
The jaw-dropping corruption in the judiciAry if unearthed will take the nation by storm.
Criminals plead with police and EFcc to quickly arraigne in court because they re sure if they can't get their way at the Police station they will surely be let off the hook in court.
Judges after collecting bribes and letting criminals off the hook hip the blame on the police and EFCC citing lack of diligent prosecution.
This crack down on corrupt judges is long overdue. Principled and impeccable judges ve nothing fear.
Wailers can wail to high heavens for all I care.

There is nothing like principled and impeccable judges in Nigeria. Everyone has a price, you just need to look around and get the right price.
I assured you that half of the money will disappear with DSS while they wont be able to account for the rest.

Go and ask Lamorde, former EFCC topgun on the recovered loots.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by cornel994(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
How gullible r nigerians nw? DSS u and ur fake stories with fairy-tailed monies shud jst leave us survive d recession in peace, do not distract us angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bizibi:
yes ooo,they counted it within an hr
this got me cracked up
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by igboboy3(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
ivandragon:
in this era of advanced technology, I expect the security agencies to always carry out these kind of raids with audiovisual cameras.

since they are willing to tell us how much was recovered, they should back it up with video evidence.

Justice Ademola, if I recall correctly, was the Judge that insisted that PMB was appropriately served in the certificate/no certificate scandal & Justice Ademola, I dare say, has been one of the most consistent judges in Nigeria.

besides, why raid at 1am? why was the raid not done by the EFCC?

what about the judges that also gave contradicting judgements in favour of Lagos, Benue & Tabara that obviously contradicted the Electoral laws?

if am army general can save over $2m, why can't a chief justice do same?

well, I only hope this regime knows that the skewered standards it sets today, will be used against it tomorrow.

You have raised very good points
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by kcnwaigbo: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
amagunnerfan:
So it is now allowed for a governor to prevent justice in this nation?
Justice ke ? What sort of justice

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by alexlee50: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
modath:

No one needs to be told that Wike and the rivers judge have nothing good going on..

$2m , wowza !!! If travelex like make dem ship in $1bn weekly, naira yapa to make nonsense of dem plans. cool
u no dey think? How did they know 2m dollars was in the house? Who brought the 2million dollars to the house? Why didn't they arrest the bribe giver at the time he was giving the bribe or when he was leaving the judges house? How did they know they have moved the 2 million dollars from the house? Did any dsss opeeative count the bribe money with the giver and the bribe collector? This story na wash.we are gradually descending into a tyrannical government

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Realhommie(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
teedutch:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I just don't know what to say, what is Wike doing at the Judge house by that time of the day....... DSS Kudus to you angry grin grin grin[/size][size=8pt]
That's one angle people have failed to look at the whole scenario from, all coz they're blinded by hate.

We really have a long way to go in this country.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Victorblaze14(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
NextGovernor:
This is rubbish... APC and DSS so useless. They cooked up this story to cover their tyrant and arm robber style of invasion that was condemn by Nigerians this morning. This is the kind of news zombies like to hear.....

Just too good to be true. A big fat lie.

The truth is that we are in trouble in this country. The
motherland and all that we hold dear is under attack
from a ravenous and dictatorial President and
government.
When those that are constitutionally charged and
empowered to protect us from tyranny and the abuse
of power by a vicious, violent, murderous and
lawless government and its murderous security
agencies are themselves under siege all hope is lost.
If the judges cannot protect us and if they themselves
have become victims of barbarous tyranny then it is
time for the people to rise up, take to the streets,
resist the evil and fight against our oppressors.
Sons and daughters of Nigeria, we must not give in to
fear and we must not be silenced.
We must defend the rights of our people and fight for
our homeland.
Now is the time to protest in any way that we
possibly can and to take our country back from these
animals and barbarians. Now is the the time to say
"enough is enough!"
If we do not do so we shall be slaves forever
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by drss(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Barca, warrant or no warrant, they are all guilty and should be rounded up in anyway possible. The same law has put us in this mess, it's high time FG wave it aside and do some necessary things.
so in ur own reasoning, d daura govt is free to break d law to fight corruption does dat makes sense can impunity fight impunity can dishonesty fight dishonesty if so den armed robbers reserve d right to continue robbing in d name of fighting poverty.
keep supporting impunity. by d time u becom a victim ur eye go clear.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by tuniski: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
rusher14:

How does it contradict a warrant?

You simply conclude without asking proper questions.

Can you say for sure no warrant was issued?
Why storm in the middle of the night abi that too is due diligence? Well, the court is there even though continually being eroded by tyranny while gullible citizens scream fighting corruption! So it is the duty to DSS to fight corruption abi?
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Bizibi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
2dugged:
this got me cracked up
hehehehe,this is comedy weekend....

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by igboboy3(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oblang:

U don't have to be afraid if ur family member is not involved in corruption... My love for this govt keeps waxing stronger...

There's no hope for you.

There are many people who are languishing in Kirikiri today because things they now nothing about. Innocent bystanders who were picked up in police raids

Don't worry. Keep it up.

The standards you support will also be appropriated to you

4 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by maclatunji: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Dedicated leader indeed!! Buhari is playing with fire.The judiciary will reach him some lessons in the coming days.Shebi after arresting the judges, he would still bring them to court

And the judge will have the good sense to follow the law or risk dismissal. The Judiciary will eventually have to purge itself, this is just an external trigger for the much-needed reform to happen.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by brojoshua: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Judges in Nigeria are wickedly corruption. The judiciary is rotten and very corrupt. The government herself is corrupt and the people are crookedly corrupt

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by thunder74(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
DSS now plays the role of NJC to discipline judges. The appointment of the next CJN is the motive. Since the next man is not from the North, Buhari is looking for reason why Justice Ononoghe will not be.
Soon something will link him to all these raids and corruption.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
khalhokage:
You say there was $2m in his house, then you also say that you were denied entry into the house and the money was taken away from the house, you never laid hands or eyes on this money but you know it was there and how much it was? OK ooooo

Now, why is the DSS raiding peoples homes in case of financial crimes? isn't that the job of the EFCC? OK ooooo
DSS is secret police for a reason for Christ sake. There is something called intelligence. So how did EFCC unearth all those millions in MRS English murderer's account? Black magic and not intelligence in your thinking right?

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by eph12(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
CecyAdrian:

To me, they are all the same! Ruling against PDP to please higher authorities and if PDP was in authority they would do the opposite not minding the truth. Those ones are just playing to the gallery
So if there are actually those that are willing to play to the gallery why not let them? What better way is there than to be backed by the law? If cases like this don't start well they definitely won't end well. If the aim is to intimidate, well that may be achieved but if it's to secure justice that's not possible this way.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Justice ke ? What sort of justice
I thought I was conversing with an adult. No vex.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
id911:

Yes, love it! Just pray a member of your family is not treated with impunity and disregard to laid down rules
shut up,if member of my family steals piblic money,e should b amputate

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by focus2727(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
PMBNG:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/why-we-arrested-high-ranking-judges-dss/
exactly what was done in Ghana recently and their judicial system is one the best in west Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
lordyugo:

u pple are really dumb to believe dat cooked up rubbish story up there.
so thugs stopped them? Are u serious and d media houses that came couldn't get pics of the thugs or video.
A security outfit sorrounded a house nd 2m dollars ws moved out dats really hilarious.
And they wr able to count 2m dolls and yet not able to seize it loooooool or do they make arrests based on speculation.
So the dss has now assumed d role of efcc
dnt really knw which is worse unimaginative lies or those who believe it cos of low I Q
Maybe you are the dumb one not to know the thugs they are talking about is the militants in the ND. Use your head na. Please. It doesn't cost a thing.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by afanide: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
wolu4:
****Its pple like u dat will still bliv dis pple. Seeing is believing. Let them show us the money. They knw if they say d judges stole money pple like u will believe them and u will start spewing rubbish from ur mouth. Buhari is Evil I said it b4 n I will keep saying it.

I am not one of Buhary's loyalist please.......
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by lordyugo: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Because he knows what is at stake. That judge goes down, it will only take some months for Wike to go down with a loud thud. So many dumb brains commenting on this forum without reasoning are clapping and hailing him.

I just pity him. He just handed himself on a platter of gold to the vultures

I really think u are d dumb one tho wit a low I Q if u really believed dat crap of a story
2m dollars was counted nd ws still able to let go loooool.
2m dollars ws sneaked out wit d house sorrounded looool
dss are now the efcc
no doubt the judiciary needs to be cleansed but believing ds story is far worse

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bizibi:
hehehehe,this is comedy weekend....
funny people, trying to distract us,the way they used saraki's case to distract us from their poor economic policies that landed us in this economic downturn,eku recession my fellow Nigerians
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by tonyedouglas(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
obayaya:

They had search warrant, yet they choose to raid the house at 1am?

Breaking walls with Sledgehammer?

Really?
u should know with search warrant u can conduct the search at any point in time, night or day
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Ikigia: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
id911:

The "laid down rules" is what brought us to this stage. The rules designed by executive thieves to only favour themselves.....
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by lordyugo: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Maybe you are the dumb one not to know the thugs they are talking about is the militants in the ND. Use your head na. Please. It doesn't cost a thing.

I strongly urge u to use ur advice
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
alexlee50:
u no dey think? How did they know 2m dollars was in the house? Who brought the 2million dollars to the house? Why didn't they arrest the bribe giver at the time he was giving the bribe or when he was leaving the judges house? How did they know they have moved the 2 million dollars from the house? Did any dsss opeeative count the bribe money with the giver and the bribe collector? This story na wash.we are gradually descending into a tyrannical government
Can you answer this question?

What was Wike doing in a judge's house by 1am? If you can answer that question then your own questions will be answered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) / IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.