Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' (4740 Views)

Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. / The Meaning Of The Veil That You Women Wear During Church Welding. / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by senibo1: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
But its the truth though smiley True or yes? smiley
k
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
women get it easy 99% of the time while men get it hard 100% of the time, sorry life aint fair for you guys cool tongue
YorubaDemon:
thats poo
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by senibo1: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
YorubaDemon:
you talk am finish they are confused, just seeking attention, you too done join bbmpin dey call people opinion poo cheesy
looooooolz grin grin

that poo caught my attention, when men talk woman go put mouth

this world is really coming to end, someone thinking with her asshole trying to compare women race to men..... I give up
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Me I don't want equality, I want women to rule!!!
I want a social system in which females hold primary power, predominate in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property at the specific exclusion of men, at least to a large degree.
That's what feminism is all about: It's about women with full control and power to rule over men

It's already happening gradually cool

Say yes to feminism tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Men has already had their fun in Patriarchy for a long time, It's time for Matriarchy, starting with this generation cheesy cool
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
We don't have to work hard and sweat to get what we want.... life and nature is always in our favour
Life is easy for us, we get what we want whenever we want
The women always benefit, the men never benefit
This is my own definition of being superior smiley
I see!

you do know that you just "subjectified" women?

The only reason why you(women) receive 40% of such treatment is chivalry (60% is sexual)

Now stating that its an advantage to women justifies the "modus operandi" behind being an asshole

if being "privileged" and "pitied" is ur definition of superiority lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Uniben4sure: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
I support feminism.

Who men epp.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I want a social system in which females hold primary power, predominate in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property at the specific exclusion of men, at least to a large degree.
That's what feminism is all about: It's about women will full control and power to rule over men

You classify "opportunistic circumstances" as feminism

Teresa May because of brexit
Hillary Clinton because trump is an ass #enough with this feminist poo

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Uniben4sure:
I support feminism.

Who men epp.

who paid your fees? your dad or mum
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
That's the spirit smiley
Uniben4sure:
I support feminism.

Who men epp.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Owliver(m): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

I am not a feminist all I want is to be treated equal and fair.... I do not wish to have an upper hand on men and I am equally against being under their thumb as well.
equally? fair?

life itself is unfair and full if inequalities.
see examples,

some are born rich, some poor.

some are born in villages and wish they were born in cities, while some are born in the best of locations.

some are born without sight some are born with ability to see.

some are born with weird shapes and forms, some are born almost flawless.

some are born "ugly" some are born beautiful and handsome.

some girls wish they had a little bigger boobz, asz,fair skin, long legs etc. some have perfect shapes and bodies.

some are born dwarves, others are born "normal"

some are born orphans some met their parent who showed them love.

have you seen the deformed begger on the street? what is his/her sin. who chooses to be male or female? who chooses to be gay? who chooses to be a dwarf?

if you were a male like us you'd probably be arguing in our favour and if I were a female too I'd be arguing against male.

in a society there is never equality, in as much as we should fight for justice, a boundary should be maintained, not everything someone asks for should be granted in totality.

that's the concept of society, we are suppose to make everyone feel loved, important, accepted despite the inequality but we are not doing that. reason why there is widespread suffering, hate and chaos.

I know I have said too much. idios

1 Like

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 12, 2016
The idea of feminism is pleasant to the ears of many women, but why are the advantages of being a feminist being considered only. Have any feminist sat down to really consider the disadvantages of being equally treated as a man?
Go to the packs, bus-stops, offices, the streets, homes, just anywhere and view the way men live their lives, the struggles they go through each day. Men go through alot daily, even those that u'l never hear with your ears nor see with your eyes.
The vulgar words they use on themselves, how many ladies would come out of the rooms if spoken to that way.
Or they way men are trained from little how to not cry, hide their emotions, pushed above limits because he is a man and has to be strong. How many women can take that training.
Please Let's just leave everything the way God made it. He has a reason for everything.
Besides that, All those saying they want feminism should take a look at the recent Amber Rose slut-walk and see want the feminist really want. IF YOU THINK FEMINISM IS ABOUT JUST BEING EQUALLY TREATED, THEN YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED, AND YOUR IDEA ABOUT FEMINISM IS A ZERO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
That's what feminism is all about: It's about women with full control and power to rule over men

You need more enlightenment on feminism
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 12, 2016
cherryblossoms:

You started with due respect and then referred to her views as myopic and then called her a joker. this is one of the things I'm talking about. the automatic assumption that men know better and we don't know what's good for us or our own minds. That we are somehow lesser because we are women.

We aren't lesser and I can understand to you it feels like we have grown wings but I suspect you're not gonna change your mind and maybe we should stop trying to. More and more women are waking up and realising their potential. It doesn't matter what we choose to do with our lives the important thing is that we have 100 percent control over it.
In time I believe the future generation of men will all see us as equals. until then it doesn't matter what anyone says, I refuse to feel inferior or act like so.
He is treating her equally because he would even do more than this to a man
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Please enlighten me smiley
LadyB1195:

You need more enlightenment on feminism
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I don't understand too ....I've always known that women are the most superior species in the human race....so the men are right, women are not equal to men but superior smiley
From all your post so far, even the feminist won't accept you
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 12, 2016
*sigh* any reasons? smiley
LadyB1195:

From all your post so far, even the feminist won't accept you
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Please enlighten me smiley
The mb you've been using to rant here, thinking you posted something please keep it, use it to Google the amber rose slut walk. I don't spend my time trying to enlighten or share ideas with ignorant children.
Don't pick offense, I will talk to a guy this way too. It's equality.
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin grin.....Okay miss smiley
LadyB1195:

The mb you've been using to rant here, thinking you posted something please keep it, use it to Google the amber rose slut walk. I don't spend my time trying to enlighten or share ideas with ignorant children.
Don't pick offense, I will talk to a guy this way too. It's equality.
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by arthurshelly: 2:10am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyB1195:
The idea of feminism is pleasant to the ears of many women, but why are the advantages of being a feminist being considered only. Have any feminist sat down to really consider the disadvantages of being equally treated as a man?
Go to the packs, bus-stops, offices, the streets, homes, just anywhere and view the way men live their lives, the struggles they go through each day. Men go through alot daily, even those that u'l never hear with your ears nor see with your eyes.
The vulgar words they use on themselves, how many ladies would come out of the rooms if spoken to that way.
Or they way men are trained from little how to not cry, hide their emotions, pushed above limits because he is a man and has to be strong. How many women can take that training.
Please Let's just leave everything the way God made it. He has a reason for everything.
Besides that, All those saying they want feminism should take a look at the recent Amber Rose slut-walk and see want the feminist really want. IF YOU THINK FEMINISM IS ABOUT JUST BEING EQUALLY TREATED, THEN YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED, AND YOUR IDEA ABOUT FEMINISM IS A ZERO.

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 2:54am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyB1195:
person wen go school grin
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Lsofdk(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
With due respect, your comment is faulted ma... To be very candid, what do women really want after native, customary, constitutional and constitutional laws were made to protect women from harm and assault in the society .. . Also, in the place of work, women enjoy certain rights and privileges for having kitty-cats which men will never have the privilege to enjoy

The reason behind this myopic fight for equality is selective because most women naturally can't withstand the amount of strength, power and perseverance needed to attain greatness yet they want to attain the same height with just little effort. Things don't work that way

You want equality whereby women will be allowed to go to the war front to wrestle with boko haram shey? You must be a joker
baba no mind them. na selective equality them want
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Lsofdk(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

I am not a feminist all I want is to be treated equal and fair.... I do not wish to have an upper hand on men and I am equally against being under their thumb as well.
lol

men never placed themselves above ladies, instinctively men see themselves as protectors and leaders, this was never taught nor was such passed down through generations, such instinctual guidance can be likened to how the first man discovered sex.

That said, equality is not the principle on which the earth operates, equality would only be an idea. All men are not equals, all women are not equals and even animals alike. Till we reach equality in our genders, we can't attain a global one.
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Cully408(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2016
YorubaDemon:
265,000 like for you bro, am waiting to hear her answer dis question
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Cully408(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyB1195:
You are so right madam, my kind of woman
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Uniben4sure: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
YorubaDemon:
my big sis did!
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Uniben4sure: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Cully408:
265,000 like for you bro, am waiting to hear her answer dis question
my big sis did pay my school fees, and mind you I am a guy!
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Uniben4sure:
my big sis did!
i dont blame you, see the nonsense that you are saying
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by freeman95(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
well feminism is total bullshiit if u ask me
maybe i'll believe in this shite if women can invent things..
e.g car, aeroplane and the likes!!!!!
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Cully408(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Uniben4sure:
my big sis did pay my school fees, and mind you I am a guy!
I knw u re a female dats y i said am waiting to hear (HER) response
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by YorubaDemon(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
freeman95:
well feminism is total bullshiit if u ask me

maybe i'll believe in this shite if women can invent things..

e.g car, aeroplane and the likes!!!!!
they have invented a few things but the capabilities of both men and women differ thats my own
Re: What Do You Women Really Want With 'feminism' by Uniben4sure: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
YorubaDemon:
i dont blame you, see the nonsense that you are saying
I pray you don't have female children, that's when you will understand the importance of females.

Have all males and suffer in your old age...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her / ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] / My Ex Doesn't Want To Let Me Rest Despite Me Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.