Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend (34412 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Apelex(m): 5:26am On Oct 17, 2016
misspicy:

[b]Lolz my dear come down from your high horses unless you are not ready for a serious relationship,I'd understand if you are still a student living life,then her post is not for you.But for serious ladies who have found and are with reasonable men who treats them like the queen they are,its absolutely needed for them to show what they have,how will he know what you can do,if you don't show him?
You say when a good man comes knocking,babe you must live in Disney land grin,are you saying a good man will fall down from heaven and see through you? grin

You crossed out
1)Save his money,how will any man whether good or bad know you are a good woman,if you don't help him save and invest and you just help him squander it all,in the name of eating,shopping and living large?

2)Go to mountain/pray and fast; unless you are an atheist,you cannot rule out the use of prayers in a relationship.
Pray for him,when you pray for him,you are praying for you both, let him know,you are capable of battling spiritual warfare,marriage which is the goal of relationships is not sleep and wakeup matter.

Of course all these should be for a man who Worths it and realize the importance of things you do. You can't fold your arms and wait for a man to take laziness from you in the name of love[/b]

These words really caught me..dis is intelligence at its peak........well done. Love reading such matured minded comments.not that of kids drooling all over this site

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 17, 2016
mhisbliss:
now that tisha veda yaff thought me everything about model girlfriend i need boyfriend or horseband mzlarem come and be screening the numerous applicants
There is a guideline to everything on NL. The applicants should goan buy registration form first... its just 30k.

Just read through sef,everybody were now forming Laws like the legislatures. If a lady should join all their laws together and decide to act on it,she go just get high blood pressure and die before her time. The Op's post makes sense tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 5:46am On Oct 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Sinaj go and sleep.. Oh ye mistress of the underworld.
lol

As if u were sleeping.

Morning Hector
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by motherfucker: 6:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Papikush:

If pussys don't keep men, a man wouldn't leave his wife at home and start furcking with another babe tongue
man, pusssy might keep you but certainly not gonna keep me.

1. She has to have that beautiful face lol. As in really pretty.

2. She has to be a hustler too. As in work for own money, show some sign of determination that she like to make money, no matter how little. I will help her improve from there.

3. She encourages me. She thinks like a man--as in smart. Have a mind of her own.

4. She buys me stuffs, no matter how little. It shows that if she has much, she will sacrifice for me.

5. She takes interest in me. Calls me onces a while.

I think these are the top ones for now.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by motherfucker: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:
Here we go again... cheesy
Why is your adrenaline responding so rapidly with negativity.

I barely engage on e-brawls, and won't grace your stupidity with my comments from now henceforth because is obvious you're ageing and desperate to hold a guy down and had to type rubbish.

You don't need to turn into a prayer warrior for a husband to come, it happens you don't need to do all you listed for a man to propose, build a career for yourself...is not how much you pray for bfs that will end you a husband.

You might think you are right, but you are wrong.

There are things men expect from a woman and you have to work to reveal those things before he would take you serious.

If you continue in this manner, my dear, even if a guy marries you, he will end up cheating or forking outside because you dont appear like someone who knows how to keep a man. You seems so selfcentered and hardened.

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2016
Laveda:
So I've been in relationships, and I think I've seen both the good and bad side of it even tho some didn't really end well,but I've sure learned a lot, and I'm gonna share some. here I'm gonna talk about some points a girl should take note of when in a relationshp. wink
This is not an exclusive for all relationships,but it could be of help.

1. DON'T BE TOO CLINGY: one thing some girls haven't come to term is "too much calls" doesn't mean he's gonna take you so seriously. While it works well for some people it doesn't really go down well with some guys, sometimes it lives the guy wondering if your existence revolves around him.. You really don't need to be all over him give him little space..

2. IMPROVE YOUR SELFWORTH: Pick up some interest, whether academic or something outside the box. Do something different, could be something profitable or a hobby that would appeal to others. Something to make you stand out from the crowd, something that when he looks at you he'll say, yes! That's my girlfriend. wink.

3. SET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT: What do you want from the relationship? What do you want from this guy? Do you think he's the best guy? You think he's worth it? Do you see the relationship going places or its just a "fun" thing? These are things you should ask yourself, things you should get right before settling with that guy you don't just wake-up and accept that guy, know what you want... Think baby girl, think. wink.

4. YOUR PUSSY WON'T KEEP THAT GUY: Now girls, seriously it wouldn't grin if you like pin your head on the ground and place your legs on his shoulders, girl if he's gonna walk away he definitely will. Now how do you show this guy you love him? Get to know his interests, what he likes, what he gains happiness from, find out what keeps him intrigued if your pussy is the only thing you've got to offer that guy, girl you're in for a long thing millions of girls have that thing you have down there, think what's gonna make you outstanding, don't stop him from going about his business that's rather negative.

5: DON'T BE TOO DEMANDING: oh yes! He's your boyfriend but you don't have to turn him to your father, a real man is supposed to know he'll fend for his girlfriend no matter how little it is, yes you'll ask but it shouldn't be everyday. "Bae I want to eat, bae I want make my hair" naaah that's not good look out for yourself too why he adds up.

I hope this makes sense. Guys what do you think? Girls you concur?

Nairalanders, what do you think?

No 4 is so wrong. Well,girls with bad pu$$13$ don't know that they can keep their men with their pu$$13$.

Girl, that is the secret of some girls with fresh pu$$13$.

Model girlfriends should also take care of themselves by working out and not just accumulate stretch fats like she wants to sell fats.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now listen.

I have been watching you act silly trying to sound intelligent. I made it none of my business because you haven't come directly at me.

How old are you?

Do you become a wife in just a day?

How many frogs do you want to kiss before you kiss that prince charming?

How do you handle marriage if you cant handle relationship ( dating)

What are your roles In a relationship?

What do you offer to guys other than body in a relationship

Can your current boyfriend propose to you?

Answer this questions thoughtfully and you would realize how flawed your reasoning really is.

Plus don't play stunts on me to get online attention ever again.!!!

PREACH MA, PREACH

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by ashewoboy(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Laveda is just 20 years of age and she has been into many relationships? Na wa oh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2016
MzLarem:
There is a guideline to everything on NL. The applicants should goan buy registration form first... its just 30k.

Just read through sef,everybody were now forming Laws like the legislatures. If a lady should join all their laws together and decide to act on it,she go just get high blood pressure and die before her time. The Op's post makes sense tho.
30K shocked... Lobatan
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2016
Lawlahdey:
30K shocked... Lobatan
It was 10k before oo but due to the unchanging change,we had to increase it. sad

Good morning.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2016
see how pple full here,its monday morning for crying out loud undecided
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2016
MzLarem:
It was 10k before oo but due to the unchanging change,we had to increase it. sad

Good morning.
Ohh.. Nawa oh, these boys are in for it cheesy

Morning darling.. How was your night? Mine was drab
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Ohh.. Nawa oh, these boys are in for it cheesy

Morning darling.. How was your night? Mine was drab
Them no get choice than to pay.

My night was good.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2016
bbmpin:
Subjectifying women!

impressive manual for empty heads!

There is no "how to manual" be yourself!

if he doesnt like you then he isnt worth your time, this poo is for small-minded girls #garbage

Boom Boom Boom...all I see is gunshots...#gunners #truetalk grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2016
MzLarem:
Them no get choice than to pay.

My night was good.
Good to hear smiley

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2016
motherfucker:

You might think you are right, but you are wrong.

There are things men expect from a woman and you have to work to reveal those things before he would take you serious.

If you continue in this manner, my dear, even if a guy marries you, he will end up cheating or forking outside because you dont appear like someone who knows how to keep a man. You seems so selfcentered and hardened.
I had to type this for clarification.
About being egocentric...i'm not.
I believe there comes an age that women stop doing bfs and would rather define a relationship before going into it, i also believe that no bf owes me anything just as i don't owe him anything so in case of a breakup either of us can walk away freely.
If i'm in church and i know my bf has an issue i should commit into God's hands i will gladly do so, but fasting!, seriously! Fasting for a bf shows misplaced priority.

With all their fasting and prayers for bfs has that ended them their heart desires of men?, Not yet!, why did the once they fasted and prayed for still dump them?,They should look inward and stop acting this good gf stuff.

What happened to fasting and praying every now and then for your future husband? (speaking into the future)....they're unserious to me for making such claims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by humilitypays(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2016
misspicy:
[b]Whoever coined the phrase "EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER" is not only reasonable but wise.

Having made some silly mistakes myself in this game of love,I cannot but agree with the OP on issues like this,so I'm gonna add to the points raised,there are many more which we cannot highlight but a wise lady should know these things with time.
Let's go there;

1)Don't be too clingy; Examples of clinginess is when you call a man 20 out of the 24 hours in a day,my sister you are choking him, stop visiting him like you don't have food/or source of entertainment in your own house,my dear,let him have his space,he will love you for it,let him be the one begging you to come,stop making yourself too available,if he will not marry you,he won't.

2)Improve your self worth; you see guys asking this question all over again "Aunty what else can you offer apart from sex and food" you want to be respected,please find something doing,let your man be able to call you,and ask for financial bailout,he will respect you more.

3)Set your priorities right; Big sisters,what do you really want in a man,have an opinion,you were created for yourself.Let your opinions be heard.
A word is enough for the wise.

4)Your Pvssy can't keep that guy; Inasmuch as I'm an advocate of freedom of expression of sex,please let's not build our relationship around it,Women are emotional beings,its rare for you to meet a sex only woman,so make sure you really want it before indulging in it,make sure he deserves to have you too,there is no room for regrets.
If you are for no sex before marriage please stick to it,don't follow the fade or be blackmailed into it. Let's have some dignity,ejo edakun. smiley

5)Don't be too demanding; My dears I'd rather say,don't demand at all. Be with that man that is reasonable enough to buy you gifts,and make you feel special,say no to brokeasses please cheesy but please get something doing. If you ask a guy for money to buy BRA,babe shame no even catch you?.

PS...All these advice/guidelines are not exclusive,the best thing is study your man and know the pattern he operates with.
With common sense you can make a difference.
Make sure you worth your weight in gold,and even if it doesn't end well,he will never forget you.

I relax my thumbs here.
Sits as I smoke my SK jeje grin

Lalasticlala,time still dey,make this thread reach permanent site, e good well well for sisters in the zone grin
Please,abeg,ejo,do Allah,if you want to quote Me,please hold your brains along,if you quote Me like a lunatic,I will bash,coz me sef dey craze o,this is not my real face o undecided
[/b]
Cc: herbie27, pls remove that girlie pride and listen to what these ladies said:

Laveda
Misspicy
Suzan404
Diddyydiva

I suspect u are probably a young girl still in school, and that's when girls make the most devastating mistakes in their life and miss out the good men out of youthful exuberance, girlie pride and arrogance, u better calm down and learn from the experienced ladies.

Lastly, to all ladies, plz try and be financially relevant; it's becoming a vital quality most men now look out for in a would-be spouse or lady they would love to settle with.

Nice thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kaboninc(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2016
safarigirl:
azzin.

That's how some girls lose themselves trying to impress one bros that doesn't even care for them.

When you act that way, you find yourself entering multiple relationships but never quite getting it right. There is absolutely no reason why a female should have more than five boyfriends before marriage, but such is rampant today.

Barely 23 and they've had 5, because they keep trying to remodel themselves to suit the current guy.

There is no guideline in matters of the heart, just be you and find someone who SEES you and loves you. Shikena!

Hello Safarigirl,

Trust you're good. I've had contact with her. She contacted me though.

Thanks all the same.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kaboninc(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:
I believe there comes an age that women stop doing bfs and would rather define a relationship before going into it, i also believe that no bf owes me anything just as i don't owe him anything so in case of a breakup either of us can walk away freely.
If i'm in church and i know my bf has an issue i should commit into God's hands i will gladly do so, but fasting!, seriously! Fasting for a bf shows misplaced priority.

With all their fasting and prayers for bfs has that ended them their heart desires of men?, Not yet!, why did the once they fasted and prayed for still dump them?,They should look inward and stop acting this good gf stuff.

What happened to fasting and praying every now and then for your future husband? (speaking into the future)....they're unserious to me for making such claims.

Lol
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kaboninc(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now listen.

I have been watching you act silly trying to sound intelligent. I made it none of my business because you haven't come directly at me.

How old are you?

Do you become a wife in just a day?

How many frogs do you want to kiss before you kiss that prince charming?

How do you handle marriage if you cant handle relationship ( dating)

What are your roles In a relationship?

What do you offer to guys other than body in a relationship

Can your current boyfriend propose to you?

Answer this questions thoughtfully and you would realize how flawed your reasoning really is.

Plus don't play stunts on me to get online attention ever again.!!!

Beautiful!
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by jake2much(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2016
I will never respect any gal most are useless.dey tried to be online and show themselfs as angel but dey worst pass devil
a gal dat a boy will do a lot for yet neva stayed with him.most gal will only stay or be gud to u if u av money.once dey see a richer guy dey dump u. av expirience the pain
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Ymain(f): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2016
lurex2rhyme:

bolu u sef d follow talk?. no be thread for virgins be dis ooo

virgin fr where
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by mhisbliss(f): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2016
MzLarem:

you and analysis like 5&6,good morning

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by mhisbliss(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2016
kinglekan:

If you were not a kid, you wouldn't have made a failed attempt to troll on my post. The thread talks about "Model Girlfriend" and I dropped my bit. Your sarcasm was totally uncalled for, I didn't say ALL ladies, I said MOST ladies don't know what they want. How that gets you itchy to think you can quote me and be snarky is rather nauseating.

You should be disappointed in yourself. Next time don't go quoting people trying to act smart just to make them look silly, most especially when its absolutely unnecessary

Capisce! undecided undecided

what made you come to the cockeyed conclusion that I'm attempting to troll your post smh i wouldn't do that

I know what the thread talked about and your bit is somehow one sided, its not about being itchy about anything as your opinion doesn't affect me personally and it's nairaland

If asking a question means am trying to be smart ill do that often to smart people not you, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:
As always!.
That's quit a personality you noticed and i haven't noticed your excesses. cheesy

Easily getting piqued when mentioned, and resorting to name calling...i don't do bitches!.

Like i said, since you want to be a mean girl...Laveda's write up is ok but yours is the dumbest from a girl.

If you keep praying and fasting all day and nyts for bfs, how much fasting and prayers will you end up doing?.

You sounded like a desperate girl looking for who to wife her.

Go girl.. cool You rock

Love you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:
Really?.
Do you guys really do all that for bfs?...channel that energy into doing something more realistic for yourselves and when a good man comes knocking you can go to the mountains for him in his house as a wife.
I couldn't have agreed more with the bbm guy.

I salute the genius behind that moniker kiss wink

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by motherfucker: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2016
herbie27:

Let me point something out. It's a guy behind my handle and therefore, I speak from that angle or perspectives.

This "I don't care" attitude isnt healthy. I understand you are trying to play safe so as not to be the loser.

The person you are referring to on this "fasting and praying" ish is SPEAKING on the basis of SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP! And if you know a guy is committed to you, he takes you serious, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong if she chose to fast and pray for her man.

You are speaking from the angle of "Just Dating", no commitment, it's all about a game, and none-defined relationship and that is where you are conflicting and escalating issues.

You feel he owes you nothing and you owe him nothing? Then what are you guys doing together?

I can see you are hurt and you are reacting based on that. Whoever broke your heart might be at peace somewhere. You need to let go.

That lady you call desperate knows what she is talking about. Sometimes you see men get married to women who aren't so pretty and you wonder why they left the pretty ones. Truth is a lot of GIRLS know NOTHING about keeping a man, absolutely nothing!

I dont know your age and to me, age is nothing. But what matter is your mental capacity to project and solve problems within your grasp.

I am on facebook with a girl who wants money from a guy she hardly calls. In fact since this year, no calls. I have another who wants to reap where she never sowed because several years ago, she stopped picking my calls the day she saw me. Then I was looking wretched, still in school. Some how this year, she saw me, looking fresher, fatter and in an environment like Lekki and she start forming, seeking "seriousness". Some girls still think men are stupid.

I have another one whom I dated for 4 months and she left. Since then I tried working things out with her but she wouldn't yield. She made it seem like it was because of sex she left but one thing led to another and I discovered it was based on my status in the past. How did I find out? She laughed while chatting and I told her someone sent me money from the US for a job I did. The laugh was that I do not have the capacity to command such authority that will make anyone send me money from US. I felt so angry that day and I was forced to show her "little" things I have done for myself.

I had to switch tactics when I noticed her attitude after seeing what I showed her. I really love this girl but I cant go on with her because last thing I want is someone to love me because of money she gets from me.

On the flip side, I have saved her azz 3 times when she needed help before they paid them allowee. This is someone she never saw any good in and my plan is she is going to see the promise land but will never enter it. I will show her things I do for myself so that she would know I have an ambition.

What's my point here? This is how men sieve through most times but they do not tell you. The last person I describe above really hurt me when I found out that what she is aiming at. Nobody wants to suffer but we have to apply wisdom.

I am not yet where I want,

I have a niece I love and I pay her school fees from time to time.

My mum left a house behind and I am taking responsibility to complete it. Mind you, I am not the first or second child.

By his grace, I will acquire two plots of land next year not too far away from where am currently. Which will make it 3 to my name.

I am not afraid of the current recession and the amount of job losses.

I am a hustler, I have always been, I will always be.

And none of these girls could take time to find out "who I am" because of their "I don't care" attitude. It's your duty to know or find out. Most guys would NEVER tell you their plans. You have to be smart enough to find out yourself to know If you are with an ambitious person.

Next time you see some men settle for not so pretty ladies, you have no idea the role that lady has played in his life.

And above all, Yes I want to my woman to support me, fast and pray for me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2016
motherfucker:

Let me point something out. It's a guy behind my handle and therefore, I speak from that angle or perspectives.

This "I don't care" attitude isnt healthy. I understand you are trying to play safe so as not to be the loser.

The person you are referring to on this "fasting and praying" ish is SPEAKING on the basis of SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP! And if you know a guy is committed to you, he takes you serious, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong if she chose to fast and pray for her man.

You are speaking from the angle of "Just Dating", no commitment, it's all about a game, and none-defined relationship and that is where you are conflicting and escalating issues.

You feel he owes you nothing and you owe him nothing? Then what are you guys doing together?

I can see you are hurt and you are reacting based on that. Whoever broke your heart might be at peace somewhere. You need to let go.

That lady you call desperate knows what she is talking about. Sometimes you see men get married to women who aren't so pretty and you wonder why they left the pretty ones. Truth is a lot of GIRLS know NOTHING about keeping a man, absolutely nothing!

I dont know your age and to me, age is nothing. But what matter is your mental capacity to project and solve problems within your grasp.

I am on facebook with a girl who wants money from a guy she hardly calls. In fact since this year, no calls. I have another who wants to reap where she never sowed because several years ago, she stopped picking my calls the day she saw me. Then I was looking wretched, still in school. Some how this year, she saw me, looking fresher, fatter and in an environment like Lekki and she start forming, seeking "seriousness". Some girls still think men are stupid.

I have another one whom I dated for 4 months and she left. Since then I tried working things out with her but she wouldn't yield. She made it seem like it was because of sex she left but one thing led to another and I discovered it was based on my status in the past. How did I find out? She laughed while chatting and I told her someone sent me money from the US for a job I did. The laugh was that I do not have the capacity to command such authority that will make anyone send me money from US. I felt so angry that day and I was forced to show her "little" things I have done for myself.

I had to switch tactics when I noticed her attitude after seeing what I showed her. I really love this girl but I cant go on with her because last thing I want is someone to love me because of money she gets from me.

On the flip side, I have saved her azz 3 times when she needed help before they paid them allowee. This is someone she never saw any good in and my plan is she is going to see the promise land but will never enter it. I will show her things I do for myself so that she would know I have an ambition.

What's my point here? This is how men sieve through most times but they do not tell you. The last person I describe above really hurt me when I found out that what she is aiming at. Nobody wants to suffer but we have to apply wisdom.

I am not yet where I want,

I have a niece I love and I pay her school fees from time to time.

My mum left a house behind and I am taking responsibility to complete it. Mind you, I am not the first or second child.

By his grace, I will acquire two plots of land next year not too far away from where am currently. Which will make it 3 to my name.

I am not afraid of the current recession and the amount of job losses.

I am a hustler, I have always been, I will always be.

And none of these girls could take time to find out "who I am" because of their "I don't care" attitude. It's your duty to know or find out. Most guys would NEVER tell you their plans. You have to be smart enough to find out yourself to know If you are with an ambitious person.

Next time you see some men settle for not so pretty ladies, you have no idea the role that lady has played in his life.

And above all, Yes I want to my woman to support me, fast and pray for me.
I get your point.

Talking of heart break...who haven't been heart broken will always do stupid things in the name of loving a guy and they will still end up dumping you...no guy owes me anything cos once you're caught cheating, i kindly and quietly end the relationship.

As to the reasons why any guy will want to wife me is beyond "fasting and prayers", that's my point.

The church i attend is "house on the rock", we usually have a relationship programme tagged "JAS, Jesus Alternative section", and i learn a lot when i'm there...And i know that my pastor will say what i said to her in the first place.

Not feeling the world revolve around me, if my bf wants me fasting and praying for him...then he should put a ring on the finger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Go girl.. cool You rock

Love you grin grin
Thanks!, at least someone reasons differently. grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

I salute the genius behind that moniker kiss wink
cheesy He can be annoying when he wants to...but he made lot of sense.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Britoo88, shocked shocked

Is that the same old Brito?

sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.