Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69640 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Annalise(f): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, what about someone like me that earns N3500 per month? So you mean I don't deserve a wife?

You must be joking sha.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Gluthatione: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Enough of this bullshit, I have seen this topic countless time being recycled in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by jinxet2000: 12:00am On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

have something nice i want to tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Why won't you marry a guy who earns 50k per month ??

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 5k per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

*Spits

*Spits again on money hungry hoes who only wants a guy for his money

Bros, you dey vex oo! different people with their opinion. If you earn 50K and you can stick within budget monthly, then you can marry (marriage which includes a woman whose expenses is within 50K) but if your budget is more than 50K, why should you marry. Put yourself in a lady's shoe. Some may not be working, but they are not suffering, why put them in suffering mode? If a lady chooses to live with you under such salary, then be careful because she may seek alternatives and when she does, do not complain. In Nigeria, there are places 50K salary can sustain you and there are places it cannot. Because you accept such salary, ensure you are within places of sustenance.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tosyne2much(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Annalise:

You must be joking sha.
You just have to believe me cool
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by emmy5050(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Most of the ladies found on nairaland are between 14 and 24, how do you expect them to understand what marriage is all about?.. money in marriage is like money in business, with discipline and determination, you can grow your 10,000 naira to millions with the blessings of marriage.

I'm a living example!

B4 kids come, work smart with God and the sky will be your start point..
cheesy
Stanleyafam:
Most of the ladies found on nairaland are between 14 and 24, how do you expect them to understand what marriage is all about?.. money in marriage is like money in business, with discipline and determination, you can grow your 10,000 naira to millions with the blessings of marriage.

I'm a living example!

B4 kids come, work smart with God and the sky will be your start point..
marriage is colorful if knowledge and wisdom dominant

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MattFreeman007(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Annalise:

It is this mentality of babies bringing financial blessings to their parents, that is destroying undeveloped countries like Nigeria.
If the mentality was different, it wouldn't have changed Nigeria Still... i can tell you of how many ''babies'' born into wretched homes that are celebrities and i can still name many ''babies'' that came from wealthy homes that are wretched, freaky junkies still in developed countries..!!!! The very situation we find ourselves into at any moment, Brings Out The Best In Us..Weda We Are Developed Or Underdeveloped Nation, We Must Survive..If I Can Survive Eating Only Palm Karnel And Tapioka, Soaked Garri And Coconut, When My Parents Had Nothing; Every Other Babies Can Do Same, All we need is just to know how many kids u need in your family And The Birth Control Plans..Chekina

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2016
CFCman:

I tap into the man's blessing
Don't tap into the man's blessings until you know how he makes his money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by gentleiphy: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2016
jodreamer:
Whosoever finds a wife have found a good thing and obtains "Favour" from the lord.

Two head are better than one.

Study the above statement and understand them, it might be helpful. I know of couples who started we nothing. The mount Zion couples, Mr and Mrs Bamiloye are one example. Their story was posted here on nairaland some days ago.

But for men who wants to embark on the marital journey with this amount, ensure you have a vision. And any woman who believes in your vision will stay.

Thanks.

Please nairalander, check my signature. God bless you.

Good talk with wisdom...Money is not permanent..it can be loads at the beginning of the marriage and nothing sometime in between.we always talk about money when it comes to marriage thinking that money is the answer to quality marriage and good marriage relationship.

I got married right after NYSC with a meagre N45k while my wife was in her 3rd year in the university.I lived in a shared one bedroom in Festac while i work in Apapa.I never acted big boy cos i knew where i was coming from.My wife then also understood that the future is more brighter and was contented with whatever i was able to provide to support her final years in the university.I was on that salary till she graduated and was posted to lagos to serve..after service she worked for 2yrs with a corporate organisation in VI but we had other plans as i never advocated for both husband and wife to be in paid employment in a stressfull place like lagos at least not for ladies who may also wake uo 3am to set out for work cos of traffic and come back same 11pm cos of same traffic..i felt it was too much for a lady to bear.And i asked her to quit to start up her own business...by then my salary has gone a little upto N75k and i saved up for the business.She started with just N400k in Trade fair complex dealing on designer perfumes and body care products ..this is over a 4yrs period after i started work and her 2yrs after her school.before 2years in the business she grew it up to own her own shop and was plying dubai and paris for her products and later had a brand name..

we started having vacation and holidays in dubai,south africa,Germany,italy,Ghana and UK,US to name a few...all cos her business was earning more than what i earn even in 2yrs put together...now the rest is history as we are now based in Canada as permanent residents while she still over see her business from Canada.

Not about how much but the potential and the hard work to make the marriage work and excell in watever income you earn before marriage.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by NemzySeries(m): 12:14am On Oct 21, 2016
na wa 4 dis generation......ladies dunt wanna hustle all dey only tink of is comfort, attention & pleasure especially after davido revealed dat he tips hiz babymama #300,000 monthly marriage became awhole lot difficult.......popcy wuz a deep forest Tiv man struggling to embrace education & civilization frm hiz village as an orphan & only child while mumcy is a fresh ebira woman frm d royal family in okene but mumcy humbled hersef even wit her follow cum aggressive nature & married popcy & in jst a lil while tinz got beta & beta & beta & 2day popcy cud afford yearly sch fees of abt 3m+ 4 me & ma siblings but unfortunately ladies of 2day wan a Range Rover autobiography 4 a start

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by marysyviabrown(f): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2016
why should the man even think about marriage? Hell No
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by mobicomtech01: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2016
In the true sense, 50k per month without your wife earning something close to it then marrying that woman is a big gamble. I've seen couples getting married with the husband earning less than 50k and the wife still looking for a job, but with faith they got married and today they are in money. On a personal note i broke up with my ex cos she told me my income then can not sustain a family but it inspired me to go to the trenches to find ways of earning more money. Today I earn times 10 of what i use to make then and i now fully understand the part of finances in a marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by solbash11(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2016
jashar:
eerrrmmmmm...............

eerrmmmm wetin.... you go gree marry or notsmiley?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nonjebose(m): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2016
STENON:
Not too expensive that is ; buying more than your ability and also in the aspect of doing more than your monthly income and taking loans to cover up. Buying expensive things like clothes, shoes, alcohol... Just live a normal life and be happy.
Good and wise counsel for guys
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 21, 2016
herbie27:
I can marry a guy that earns 50k,what i need to look out for is if he has a prospect beside that his job and we're good to go.

How much do u earn?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by saudyarmani(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Glad u said currently,mind you a scholar once said "a man's current situation is not his final destination "...no one's knws tomorrow

Brb....wan sip my babyoku grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sweetilicious(f): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2016
shegsky:

Op. You can't find such a lady on Nairaland cos most of them belong to #TheOtherRoom. but in real life, You will surely see someone whose gonna marry you with that.
Yes i can marry someone that earns 50k monthly. I will also work. You just cut down some expenses.Get things that are necessary, save up and invest. People can build up so small to large.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by rhadiator15(m): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2016
don't think a man who earns such an amount showuld think of getting married yet.Yimu
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sweetilicious(f): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent
Yes my sister. Its only his grace and management.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by diva90: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Hell no! undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Most of you girls are just talking Nonsense. Leave the man of 50k jor if u dn't want to marry him. Make ur 5m and marry ur dream man. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by harizonal123(m): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by LOVEGINO(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

my brother just pray to have a peaceful relationship cuz money does not make a happy home.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by gen2lpat(m): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2016
The way some guys just go into marriage with such income beats my imagination. And they settle with a girl who belongs to the living room (watch telemundo), the kitchen and the other room, meaning the have no prospects and not earning.

Dont come and tell me that doors will open once one gets married. Seeing they say is believing.

Some girls will sit @ home and watch all there is to watch. Even watch their future in HD, hoping that one rich guy will come light up their life.

Guys, work hard. #50,000 now is almost worthless. Find another source of income. Something you can do @ your spare time to compliment your salary.

I fall into the category of those earning 50k+ but i have other things i do @ my spare time. Been difficult, God has been awesome.

If you have a girl who is working and earn similar amount or a little less/more, you could manage.

I owe my kids the best of everything. Even if i cant give the best, a better or good life would be OK.

Ndewo!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by splankface(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2016
undecided in which country like 9ja 90% will neva do sur
Check out http://www.splankface.com
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by wonlasewonimi: 1:10am On Oct 21, 2016
ohn1759:
Question For The Ladies, come tell us your Answer.
#palmgossip

Yes, even 49k
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by fumisko(f): 1:22am On Oct 21, 2016
ohn1759:
Question For The Ladies, come tell us your Answer.
#palmgossip
Join MMM with just one of ur 50k (spare cash only Biko I can't come and cry for u Incase of incasity) only n turn your money to 65k per month first of all. PM me if interested
Then open a trend for 65k salary
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by adconline(m): 1:24am On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent
Even if he's (a) not (an) hardworking guy, i think it's pure selfishness to bring kids into this in order to join you in your struggle. Kids don't have to help in training themselves!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by toye440: 1:34am On Oct 21, 2016
ask aunty Linda ikeji
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:56am On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!
Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies
In civil service hardly will you see sb collecting 200k except dat person is a director or something. Majority of pple here re still kids anyway. No civil service job pays dat much. I believe there re days of little begining.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by frankodus(m): 2:57am On Oct 21, 2016
I think marriage should be based on love and not wealth

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kilokeys(m): 2:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!

i m also a quora addict... 2hrs per day..crazy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by YorubaStinks: 3:24am On Oct 21, 2016
Annalise:

So, 5k per month 40 years ago is poor? You don't only need to make more money but also go back to school.

You need to go get a job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.