Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee (64315 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Winnelyn(f): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
nice one

God provide me a boo grin
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Rajosh(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Happy Married Life Omaye
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by pretydiva(f): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
ireneony:
congrats..
but your bride to be is so young, how old is she?
have u ever heard of d word "petite"? Guess she's in dat category

6 Likes

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ILoveCockaCola(f): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:

Wow...Igala guys are so romantic all around grin grin grin

Congrats girl, u made the right choice

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
I'm not saying she has small nyansh sha but if 20 naira A3 sheet can completely wrap your butt and still remain extra then you're not for me. The importance of nyansh cannot be overemphasized.

I once tried to explain the importance of big boooobs to my friends, but they just can't understand and I felt sorry for them.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Lovelynature(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Congrats bro. I wish you guys happy married life

Pre-wedding pictures everywhere. If only rosalieene could say yes. Ours would have broken the net and remain the talk of town for the rest of the year undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
I'm not saying she has small nyansh sha but if 20 naira A3 sheet can completely wrap your butt and still remain extra then you're not for me. The importance of nyansh cannot be overemphasized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by amunkita(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
The guy nah Barber.
The lady nah Photographer..
Their kids must be shop owners...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Branzy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
to all those that keep ignoring PM.. continue cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ILoveCockaCola(f): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....

Funny ASSernal fan...guess u ll need 5 A4 sheet to wrap mine tongue tongue cool
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by nonjebose(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:
I love all my nairanders family thanks for the marriage and for the haters lol thanks for all your comments you guys make s it more interesting.
Wish you HML. Your bad is pretty. Venue and time pls. Make I come chop rice
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
ireneony:
congrats.. but your bride to be is so young, how old is she?
Why are you not very active right now? No boyfriend? Or just taking a break?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by soberdrunk(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Runs girls" be like "challenge accepted"!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by 3sexy: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Enough of this pre wedding nonsense

Wetin sef?

Very soon we will seeing post divorce pix, pre fighting pix, pre sex pix, post sex pix

Mshe3w

3 Likes

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
nice one.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Ada9103(f): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lovely kiss God will so pour out his blessings on the "two both of you"......

I'm single and searching
I want to date
Moti ready ooo
I need a man

4 Likes

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by penance(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
Omo u be bad boi grin
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ButterFrost212(f): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
ireneony:
congrats..
but your bride to be is so young, how old is she?

She's not that young, she's just smallish, atleast I'm sure she's older than twenty..
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
buffalowings:
This guy is hairy in weird places
To people complaining about yansh
Who yansh Don epp

Congrats
yash or no nyash, once she is good at the other room, i am ok

4 Likes

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by AgentGoat: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
grin grin
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by emsco(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lovely couple.. Call for the day video graphy,i will give you good video shot
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Iamnoah(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
one guy sit down for one kona dey laugh in Swahili ,military zone ko military zone ni!

Happy married life..

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ouzo1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
sinaj:
Congrats too u.

Happy Married Life in Adv. smiley

Ur oyibo sweetheart is pretty too kiss

This could be us but u prefer seun and nairaland
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Adeevah(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Even fore this recession...people still dey wed...
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Ginaz(f): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nairalanders can kill someone spirit with their mouth eh, .o.p no vex grin grin

Yansh or no Yansh, at least you get wife and she fine.

some of them na olosho house dem dey hide type. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by oochi123(f): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:
she is not just my wife,she is a friend,sister to me...we play like 3 years kids we argue,yab each other but there is one thing that keep us together no matter the distance between us is love.Kaduna and Lagos all the one way.
op,that's hw its suppose to be..marry ur friend and de marriage will be smooth n sweet..Agba ooo.God bless ur marriage..

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by bashsani(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oh beauriful. Let's share money
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by oochi123(f): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
When my turn go come sef?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by gimbayaro(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
My guy done buy pu**y
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by telemapreye1(f): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Congrats
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by KingsleyCEO: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....

Jesu! You didn't type this I guess is a mistake... Lol

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by DozieInc(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cool pics... congrats @Hotzik2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.