Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee (64317 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by basingstoke: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nice lovely photos. Keep it up bro your wife to be must be a very nice lady for agreeing to marry a coco nut head like you grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by tsmat(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
we yaff come......

2 Likes

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by gebest: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
the guy looks like obaseki
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Osyxcel(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Winnelyn:
nice one

God provide me a boo grin

See you sad

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by smardray(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
d bride to b fyn ooo..*licks lip* .....ehhh op no vex me jxt de admire....
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Googleus(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Very portable yansh ...
It ll b very easy to turn around in bed.. Every style count.....
Who yansh help?... U missing

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by smardray(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
ILoveCockaCola:

Funny ASSernal fan...guess u ll need 5 A4 sheet to wrap mine tongue tongue cool
I can see from d moniker I like cocka cola....hmmm 5 a4 tiri hunded gbosa forr uu.......eniola badmus crew we see u

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by mekzyjoe(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Winnelyn:
nice one

Baby ur boo is here
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by tahir001(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
HML 2 dem both
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:
my boo

Have a lovely, joyful, blessed Married life. May this be the beginning of wonderful things.
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by teepsee(f): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
I'm not saying she has small nyansh sha but if 20 naira A3 sheet can completely wrap your butt and still remain extra then you're not for me. The importance of nyansh cannot be overemphasized.
This guy you fncin sick man grin

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by tahir001(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
HML 2 dem both
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:
she is not just my wife,she is a friend,sister to me...we play like 3 years kids we argue,yab each other but there is one thing that keep us together no matter the distance between us is love.Kaduna and Lagos all the one way.

I hope my chick is not seeing this. This kind of picture can bring questions like...
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Intrepid01(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ada9103:
Lovely kiss God will so pour out his blessings on the "two both of you"......

I'm single and searching
I want to date
Moti ready ooo
I need a man

But why av you kept me waiting for all these years? She'll take this for a joke o.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Dbeze: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bt make we talk true naa, this girl too yugly. Na waooo, na everything thm go take snap pre wedding photo? Haba
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
ireneony:
congrats..
but your bride to be is so young, how old is she?
So somebody cannot have small body in peace again. Abeg go marry your own may we see your prewedding pic haba!
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Oilandgas1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
I'm not saying she has small nyansh sha but if 20 naira A3 sheet can completely wrap your butt and still remain extra then you're not for me. The importance of nyansh cannot be overemphasized.

My broda nyansh na de koko
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by DeRay98(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
How does these new crase "pre wedding theme" pictures guarantees the success of the marriage? angry
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by pussyAvenger: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:
Its Adizik wedding coming up on the 5th of November.[img]Its Hotzik's wedding coming up on the 5th of November.[/img]Its Hotzik's wedding coming up on the 5th of November.
this babe no make sense
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....

na wa ooooo......inbred.

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by calfranc(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
that barbershop pix eeeh.... reminds me of Her Excellency Delilah
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....

This small boi......

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by pussyAvenger: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:
I love all my nairanders family thanks for the marriage and for the haters lol thanks for all your comments you guys make s it more interesting.
oga no be so....this gal no fine.her nyash dy recession.she come get square face...u Bleep up but happy marriage life sha

na dis kind thing dy cause cheating...I dnt bleep know you. So why would I hate......seems na she get d shop where u dy barb
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by shindarayo(f): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:
hv dey started barbing with unplugged clipper ni?all dis wanna be photographers sef....u guys look cute togeda though.
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by greatjoey: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:
Its Adizik wedding coming up on the 5th of November.[img]Its Hotzik's wedding coming up on the 5th of November.[/img]Its Hotzik's wedding coming up on the 5th of November.

Ōma Ata, Ójø ki d'ényø nw'umé. Mé w'òla iyawo.

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by HARDDON: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Winnelyn:
nice one

Left over rice on dp n she wana boo... angry

@Op, may ur days be fun!

Congrats!
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ArabMopol(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
abeg dem no fine joor... Afonjas
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by GreatManBee: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Mujtahida: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
She get that center body. Dazzol that matters
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Mujtahida: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ada9103:
Lovely kiss God will so pour out his blessings on the "two both of you"......

I'm single and searching
I want to date
Moti ready ooo
I need a man
When the vine is ready it calls for a man. Some good man ready for a woman will pick your scent and come for you. All the best
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Airoflaw(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
you don use style invite d whole naija to your wedding in dis reccession period..chai you go here ham go send d venue now...Mogbo moya
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by missyQween(f): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
HML...You both look cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.