Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee (64318 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by solara: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
I'm not saying she has small nyansh sha but if 20 naira A3 sheet can completely wrap your butt and still remain extra then you're not for me. The importance of nyansh cannot be overemphasized.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ucheuzor1(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Hotzik2:
she is not just my wife,she is a friend,sister to me...we play like 3 years kids we argue,yab each other but there is one thing that keep us together no matter the distance between us is love.Kaduna and Lagos all the one way.
Wish u guys real success and happy married life in advance
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Richiy(f): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
I'm not saying she has small nyansh sha but if 20 naira A3 sheet can completely wrap your butt and still remain extra then you're not for me. The importance of nyansh cannot be overemphasized.

I woke up to your post. I can't stop grin grin grin
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2016
Richiy:

I woke up to your post. I can't stop grin grin grin
Lol. And I didn't even say anything. Your dp tells me you're definitely not an A3 sheet. cool
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by WiseFool2(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Am I the only one seeing that the clipper in that pic is not plugged? grin<3
And why are there no hair on the floor?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by WiseFool2(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Hotzik2:
she is not just my wife,she is a friend,sister to me...we play like 3 years kids we argue,yab each other but there is one thing that keep us together no matter the distance between us is love.Kaduna and Lagos all the one way.
Who is the deltan among you two?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Richiy(f): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Lol. And I didn't even say anything. Your dp tells me you're definitely not an A3 sheet. cool

I am oooo tongue tongue

Which dp are you seeing grin
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Richiy:

I am oooo tongue tongue

Which dp are you seeing grin
Who's that with the oversized blue slippers? And provocative derrière....
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Richiy(f): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Who's that with the oversized blue slippers? And provocative derrière....

Leave my slippers out of this tongue tongue
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by sinaj(f): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2016
ouzo1:

Which church do u attend?
Anglican
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2016
Richiy:

Leave my slippers out of this tongue tongue
Fine. Let's concentrate on your derrière then. Lol. Your crazy outshines my crazy. Let's do this thing foreign. Lemme slide into your DM....cool
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Me23(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Not exactly the best pre wedding photos.. But happy married life to both of you..
Wen ur tym cum we'll see urs too
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by gemale(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hotzik2:
adizik
Ds pic reminds me of D biblical story of Samson & Delilah. Dnt misquote me I no tlk say she b lyk Delilah o. Na just d scene depicted (cutting of hair) just made me tnk abt it cheesy cheesy . Anyway sha congrats sir.
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Ada9103(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Intrepid01:

Looolll..... Naaah it's gonna be the other way round my Lady. I pay the bills while you take a seat.

BTW are you in anyway related to the Egyptian Cleopatra? Cos your beauty radiates so high that it could light a tunnel and raise a dead soul.

As for the babies?....only if you'll gimme a baby girl....that is as beautiful as you and priceless as time.

Lwkmd......
I insist,I really wanna a come see ya mama and take you home
The Egyptian Cleopatra lines though.... Lolsss I'm not understanding grin
A baby girl oh yes she's gonna have your eyes..and the boys will look like their mama
I rest my case
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by apatheticme(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Intrepid01(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ada9103:

Lwkmd......
I insist,I really wanna a come see ya mama and take you home
The Egyptian Cleopatra lines though.... Lolsss I'm not understanding grin
A baby girl oh yes she's gonna have your eyes..and the boys will look like their mama
I rest my case

My Lady I'm a full blown man....where i come from the man pay the bills, do the cooking and washing while the wife paint her nails.

A baby girl with my eyes?...that will be a dream come true.

Babe don't dull me....time waits for no one.
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hotzik2:
Its Adizik wedding coming up on the 5th of November.[img]Its Hotzik's wedding coming up on the 5th of November.[/img]Its Hotzik's wedding coming up on the 5th of November.
congrats.
But u could have just gone with English wears instead of fulani. It is misleading cos these are things that people see and conclude that Igala people are hausa/fulani. We are different, very different!!!
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by DaisyII: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
buffalowings:
This guy is hairy in weird places
To people complaining about yansh
Who yansh Don epp

Congrats
how did you notice those weird places? Nairalanders sha..lolz
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Ada9103(f): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Intrepid01:

My Lady I'm a full blown man....where i come from the man pay the bills, do the cooking and washing while the wife paint her nails.

A baby girl with my eyes?...that will be a dream come true.

Babe don't dull me....time waits for no one.

Paint nails? Interesting
As I no de paint nails Nko?
Oya I haff gree
Come and meet my father
Him de naira land oooooo Akuracy
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Intrepid01(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ada9103:

Paint nails? Interesting
Oya I haff gree
Come and meet my father

Lool.......you are funny bae, me I don't really fancy a babe responding to my message late. It sends the wrong signal and as a gentleman I take a walk.

BTW: you have a beautiful picture there.......
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Hotzik2(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
mcdokwe:
so na u make if I dey chyke Blessing, she go dey do shakara abi?
abi she is taking now by a strong man from the north

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Hotzik2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
gemale:

Ds pic reminds me of D biblical story of Samson & Delilah. Dnt misquote me I no tlk say she b lyk Delilah o. Na just d scene depicted (cutting of hair) just made me tnk abt it cheesy cheesy . Anyway sha congrats sir.
she is the pretty Delilah not the one in the bible she gives me strength and never takes it away from me
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Hotzik2(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
WiseFool2:
Am I the only one seeing that the clipper in that pic is not plugged? grin<3
And why are there no hair on the floor?
bro either the Clipper is plug or not who plugin Cliper help nairalander una funny
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by pussyAvenger: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hotzik2:
bro either the Clipper is plug or not who plugin Cliper help nairalander una funny
hotzik......
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by mcdokwe(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hotzik2:
abi she is taking now by a strong man from the north
Lil, take good care of her and all the best in your married life
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by akuracy(m): 5:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Ada9103:

Paint nails? Interesting
Oya I haff gree
Come and meet my father
Ada9103 what kind of father-zoning is this? Are you trying to make me feel like am committing incest by proclaiming love to you?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Ada9103(f): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
akuracy:
Ada9103 what kind of father-zoning is this? Are you trying to make me feel like am committing incest by proclaiming love to you?
Papi..Don't allow the devil to use you

1 Like

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by engrhorla(m): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2017
Ada9103:

Papi..Don't allow the devil to use you

Savage

Buh Ada nwa, y na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.