Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee (64316 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by wackpoet(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
ILoveCockaCola:

Wow...Igala guys are so romantic all around grin grin grin
Congrats girl, u made the right choice
you are beautiful
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Enchantess(f): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
: :Po :oCongrats to d couples,d guy dey hairy sha.
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by geraob1: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jarizod:
Nawa oo..seee as yansh flat grin

HML in advance to u cheesy

Never judge a woman till u have undressed her..
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by geraob1: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jarizod:
Nawa oo..seee as yansh flat grin

HML in advance to u cheesy

Never judge a womans body till u have undressed her..
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by estheremma(f): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
ireneony:
congrats..
but your bride to be is so young, how old is she?
She is not as young as you think, petite people don't age fast
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Ada9103(f): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Intrepid01:

But why av you kept me waiting for all these years? She'll take this for a joke o.

Lollllssssssssss..... I'm here now
Let's go see ya mama. Will pay the groom price
And we make babies
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by rabex123(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
ireneony:
congrats..
but your bride to be is so young, how old is she?
Too young..nawa oh..
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by katerine7(f): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
I'm not saying she has small nyansh sha but if 20 naira A3 sheet can completely wrap your butt and still remain extra then you're not for me. The importance of nyansh cannot be overemphasized.
lol,u no well
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Kazrem(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pre wedding photos everywhere. But no post wedding photos
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by rosalieene(f): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
Congrats bro. I wish you guys happy married life

Pre-wedding pictures everywhere. If only rosalieene could say yes. Ours would have broken the net and remain the talk of town for the rest of the year undecided
cheesy grin
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by mcdokwe(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:
Its Adizik wedding coming up on the 5th of November.[img]Its Hotzik's wedding coming up on the 5th of November.[/img]Its Hotzik's wedding coming up on the 5th of November.
so na u make if I dey chyke Blessing, she go dey do shakara abi?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Viccur(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:
my best boo ever
GRAMMATICALLY You mean among the other girls she is da best ever? Isokay.
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Viccur(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Can i ever have a YANSHLESS BOO? Never!
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by sinaj(f): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
ouzo1:

This could be us but u prefer seun and nairaland
who is that?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by sinaj(f): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
ouzo1:

This could be us but u prefer seun and nairaland
who is that?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ouzo1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
sinaj:
who is that?

Nairalanders
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by sinaj(f): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
ouzo1:

Nairalanders
how was ur day?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ouzo1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
sinaj:
how was ur day?

Fine,urs??..looked for u on every thread dis afternoon bt to no avail
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ShakurM(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ginaz:
Nairalanders can kill someone spirit with their mouth eh, .o.p no vex grin grin

Yansh or no Yansh, at least you get wife and she fine.

some of them na olosho house dem dey hide type. grin
Great tummy!
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by sinaj(f): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
ouzo1:

Fine,urs??..looked for u on every thread dis afternoon bt to no avail
had a busy day smiley
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ouzo1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
sinaj:
had a busy day smiley

Sorry abt that sha...don't worry tomorrow will be different
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by sinaj(f): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
ouzo1:

Sorry abt that sha...don't worry tomorrow will be different
sure.

It's sunday wink
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by ouzo1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
sinaj:
sure.
It's sunday wink

Which church do u attend?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
The Dashiki picture is really beautiful.
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Getintouch2004(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hotzik2:

what is the meaning of this one now?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:47am On Oct 23, 2016
ILoveCockaCola:

Funny ASSernal fan...guess u ll need 5 A4 sheet to wrap mine tongue tongue cool
Nice nice. Snapchat me that pü$$¥ if it's cool. wink cool
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Kgdavid(m): 2:27am On Oct 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
In 3rd pic....
I'm not saying she has small nyansh sha but if 20 naira A3 sheet can completely wrap your butt and still remain extra then you're not for me. The importance of nyansh cannot be overemphasized.

lol..was she for you before? tongue
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by miniziter(m): 4:23am On Oct 23, 2016
But why only one footwear?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Why she no barb the bearbear for him shoulder?
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Intrepid01(m): 5:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Ada9103:

Lollllssssssssss..... I'm here now
Let's go see ya mama. Will pay the groom price
And we make babies

Looolll..... Naaah it's gonna be the other way round my Lady. I pay the bills while you take a seat.

BTW are you in anyway related to the Egyptian Cleopatra? Cos your beauty radiates so high that it could light a tunnel and raise a dead soul.

As for the babies?....only if you'll gimme a baby girl....that is as beautiful as you and priceless as time.
Re: Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee by Intrepid01(m): 5:19am On Oct 23, 2016
graciousme:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?usp=send_form#start=invite

Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi

Weldone madam....but correct me if i am wrong, GMOs are not allowed in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.