Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545151 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:20am On Jan 02
iykepromotions:
Woke up this morning to see this. Hold time 2 months. Reg fee. Followed up last week though no response, Probably one of them bought it. All thanks to God almighty.
Congratulations to the boss
Thanks for all you do, God will continue to bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:21am On Jan 02
sammyrollo:
Sales Report
ALL THANKS TO GOD
HT:less than a month
Sales Type:inbound

The bin price was 4k, but the buyer made an offer of $500 which I countered with $3k, but the buyer was so sincere that they only have a limited budget of $1k which I rejected but after two days I accepted to sell it at $1k if he is going to cater for the commission fee, which he accepted the offer immediately.
Massive congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:21am On Jan 02
massive1019:
2023 summary:

Names bought: 222 (geo, brandables)
Names sold: 48 (1 brandable)
Worst month: January with zero sales
Best month: September with 8 names sold ( $1,748 )
Afternic: 26
Daaz: 13
Dan: 9
C.P = $1,950.44
S.P (Gross) = $10,650
S.P (Net) = $8,773.3
Operating Expenses = $480
Net Profit = $6,342.86
Best niche: Law
LS: Snovio, Manual GMap.
Mode of Outbound: Manual (Boomerang).

Our tomorrow shall be better than today IJN.

More sales to us all...
You're doing well, Massive congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alakara(m): 6:16am On Jan 02
iykepromotions:
great effort from you bro. These are really motivating. More blessings. Consistency pays.
We need something like this from you for motivational purposes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by palinco: 6:37am On Jan 02
For Afternic landing page, which is the best server to use?
NS1.AFTERNIC.COM
NS2.AFTERNIC.COM

Or

NS3.AFTERNIC.COM
NS4.AFTERNIC.COM

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 10:35am On Jan 02
palinco:
NS1.AFTERNIC.COM
NS2.AFTERNIC.COM
use this...then go to Afternic setting to choose your prefer lander.

Afternic has 4 landers.

1. Price request
2. BIN only
3. Dan lander(BIN only)
4. Cash parking

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by palinco: 10:51am On Jan 02
Thanks, am using the 2. BIN only.
massive1019:
use this...then go to Afternic setting to choose your prefer lander.

Afternic has 4 landers.

1. Price request
2. BIN only
3. Dan lander(BIN only)
4. Cash parking
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:16pm On Jan 02
palinco:
NS1.AFTERNIC.COM
NS2.AFTERNIC.COM

Or

NS3.AFTERNIC.COM
NS4.AFTERNIC.COM

Both are effective. Some buyers prefer phone communication which is more instant than emails. Afternic reps are very good on this.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:40pm On Jan 02
Looking to liquidate xxxxx
Modified.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:58pm On Jan 02
Has anyone here ever asked SH to delist their domains from their site? How did it go? Did they ask for reasons? Do you risk an account ban? I'm moving nameservers away from SH but I have a few SH regged names there I wouldn't like to forfeit and I'm looking to buy names from their wholesale marketplace in future.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:25pm On Jan 02
James150:
I feel discouraged. Me way dey plan start this 2024 january am still following and learning

Don't feel discouraged. I was on the verge of calling it quits when I landed my first sale. I went on to make a load of mistakes later on which I regret but I'm still here. Limited funds and knowledge contributed to most of the mistakes. Start now, make your own mistakes and learn from them. Even the best of us still make mistakes. Don't limit yourself to this thread alone, namepros and twitter (X) are there too. Follow people wey know road on Twitter. Study sales reports from here, namepros and twitter.

Start now, time dey pass my bro. In all, love what you do. I hope to read your first sale report some time and be full of smiles.

19 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James150: 4:33pm On Jan 02
symbuul:

Don't feel discouraged. I was on the verge of calling it quits when I landed my first sale. I went on to make a load of mistakes later on which I regret but I'm still here. Limited funds and knowledge contributed to most of the mistakes. Start now, make your own mistakes and learn from them. Even the best of us still make mistakes. Don't limit yourself to this thread alone, namepros and twitter (X) are there too. Follow people wey know road on Twitter. Study sales reports from here, namepros and twitter.

Start now, time dey pass my bro. In all, love what you do. I hope to read your first sale report some time and be full of smiles.

Thank you very much i really Appreciate. God bless you. you will surely read my first sale report By God grace.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Loud99: 5:07pm On Jan 02
Top 10 Ways to Earn Passive Income with AI 2024:

These are 10 of the most popular ways to use AI to generate passive income.

The rapid evolution of artificial intelligence is reshaping our work, lifestyle, and income streams. Thanks to advancements in AI technology, the opportunities for earning passive income have multiplied. Numerous methods leverage AI for generating passive income, catering to individuals with diverse skills such as developers, data scientists, or content producers. Explore these ten recommendations and delve into further research to identify the option that aligns best with your skills and interests.

1. AI-Driven Affiliate Marketing: Step into the future with AI-enhanced affiliate marketing. Learn how algorithms analyze user behavior, enabling you to maximize your affiliate earnings effortlessly. Uncover platforms that utilize AI to target the right audience, boosting your passive income.

2. Automated Stock Trading with AI: Navigate the complex world of stock trading CONTINUE READING > https://filmbud.online/top-10-ways-to-earn-passive-income-with-ai-2024/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02
symbuul:
Has anyone here ever asked SH to delist their domains from their site? How did it go? Did they ask for reasons? Do you risk an account ban? I'm moving nameservers away from SH but I have a few SH regged names there I wouldn't like to forfeit and I'm looking to buy names from their wholesale marketplace in future.

Hi,

SH-registered names (by default) are on their SH nameservers.

SH also requires that their approved premium listings be on their SH nameservers (if you don't use their nameservers for these - they'd send you a few notifications/reminders before switching the name from - premium - to their basic/standard listing).

The SH standard listing is just same as listing on any of the various marketplaces out there. It does seem like SH puts more effort and resources (and preference ) to promoting their premium listings IMHO ... (to me, that's the major distinguishing factor between their Premium and Standard listings).

Outside of SH, Afternic and Sedo have this cataloging feature - which allows you assign "keywords" to your domain listings ... When utilized properly - it helps in getting your name showcased to prospective buyers who target those categories/Keywords....

Hope this helps...

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:01pm On Jan 02
OCEANS7:

Hi,

SH-registered names (by default) are on their SH nameservers.

SH also requires that their approved premium listings be on their SH nameservers (if you don't use their nameservers for these - they'd send you a few notifications/reminders before switching the name from - premium - to their basic/standard listing).

The SH standard listing is just same as listing on any of the various marketplaces out there. It does seem like SH puts more effort and resources (and preference ) to promoting their premium listings IMHO ... (to me, that's the major distinguishing factor between their Premium and Standard listings).

Outside of SH, Afternic and Sedo have this cataloging feature - which allows you assign "keywords" to your domain listings ... When utilized properly - it helps in getting your name showcased to prospective buyers who target those categories/Keywords....

Hope this helps...

Thanks bro. Over-help dey worry am.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 1:09am On Jan 03
symbuul:

Thanks bro. Over-help dey worry am.

You're welcome Bro...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 2:59am On Jan 03
symbuul:
You can't delist SH owned names. You can only delist the ones you own.

Don't delist the names yourself.

Contact support and tell them to delist, they will ask you if the name has sold outside she and another question.

Make sure you delist it 2 months before it expires because delisting takes 1 week to 1 month. If you delist it a week before it expires then they will not delist it until after 1 month by the 1st week of your domain expiring SH will contact you to point nameservers to SH and since the name has expired you won't be able to point nameservers to SH and this will result in SH penalties against your SH account with a list of violations per domain you delisted late.

I currently have 14 violations due to me putting the name on Wholesale market at $10 and expecting a wholesale sale which never happened since it's easier to sell domains submitted with coins on wholesale market and SH says too many violations will result in SH limiting my account.

Huge:Domains has since bought most of my own domains that were on SH that expired and dropped since I didn't have funds to renew.

What I'm doing this new year and from now on is since Huge:domains and some others like SH names.. I will list it in wholesale market and delist the name 1 and half months before it expires then after it's delisted from SH ( SH will send you a mail telling you the name has been delisted) then I will renew the name and put it on sale on Dan or Afternic for $300 - $800 for another year.

I believe SH names are too expensive and you can't list names below $2199 unless it's standard listing and in Nigeria now if you make 4 sales of $400 per month that's over N1m per month and for some people 1 sale of $400 per month will be enough.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:28am On Jan 03
codemaniacs:

You can't delist SH owned names. You can only delist the ones you own.

Don't delist the names yourself.

Contact support and tell them to delist, they will ask you if the name has sold outside she and another question.

Make sure you delist it 2 months before it expires because delisting takes 1 week to 1 month. If you delist it a week before it expires then they will not delist it until after 1 month by the 1st week of your domain expiring SH will contact you to point nameservers to SH and since the name has expired you won't be able to point nameservers to SH and this will result in SH penalties against your SH account with a list of violations per domain you delisted late.

I currently have 14 violations due to me putting the name on Wholesale market at $10 and expecting a wholesale sale which never happened since it's easier to sell domains submitted with coins on wholesale market and SH says too many violations will result in SH limiting my account.

Huge:Domains has since bought most of my own domains that were on SH that expired and dropped since I didn't have funds to renew.

What I'm doing this new year and from now on is since Huge:domains and some others like SH names.. I will list it in wholesale market and delist the name 1 and half months before it expires then after it's delisted from SH ( SH will send you a mail telling you the name has been delisted) then I will renew the name and put it on sale on Dan or Afternic for $300 - $800 for another year.

I believe SH names are too expensive and you can't list names below $2199 unless it's standard listing and in Nigeria now if you make 4 sales of $400 per month that's over N1m per month and for some people 1 sale of $400 per month will be enough.

This is quite helpful too. I believe their names are expensive too especially since one couldn't list below that $2199 unless standard which is one of the reasons I'm gravitating towards other landing pages; to control my pricing the way I deem fit. Imagine SH prices being expensive and also having to list higher by 10% or more on aftern.ic due to SH policies. Another reason is the recognition and trust of godaddy brands among end-users.
I'll get them to delist. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by callmemakaveli: 10:16am On Jan 03
WE GO AGAIN THIS YEAR kiss

@RaeheemExchange®
Motto:Transparency, Promptness, Integrity, Excellence and Professionalism

Do you have Clean PayPal funds, Payoneer funds and you need a legit exchanger to trade with?

Are you in need of Dollars(USD) for checkouts on veritable international marketplaces?

Do you work on Fiverr, Upwork, Elance etc, but don't have a PayPal or a Payoneer account to withdraw your earnings?

You have Africard$, Wise Funds, Dorm $ Funds, Gift Cards Etc and in need of exchangers to exchange for naira at best market rates?

@RaeheemExchange® We are always at your services. Our Business Is Swift and Payments To Your Naira Account After Confirmation Is Instant.

Live Chat/Call Or WhatsApp: 08098769708, 09131825006
Email: Raeheemwayne@gmail.com. Telegram:@RAEHEEMEXCHANGE

Values: Our reputation is as solid as concrete.

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU...

Trade with us today.[b]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 10:36am On Jan 03
SALES ALERT
ALL THANKS TO GOD
I woke up to this
HT: 6 months
Picked from ED
Sales type: Inbound

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 11:08am On Jan 03
sammyrollo:
SALES ALERT
ALL THANKS TO GOD
I woke up to this
Picked from ED

Congrats, chief.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Achonation: 12:29pm On Jan 03
sammyrollo:
SALES ALERT
ALL THANKS TO GOD
I woke up to this
Picked from ED

Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chicfarmer: 4:29pm On Jan 03
sammyrollo:
SALES ALERT
ALL THANKS TO GOD
I woke up to this
Picked from ED

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03
Compliments of the seasons guys 
Let's get it done this year again . We are available for y'all your earning withdrawal and e-currency exchange at up-to-date rate ..... Contact ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES on 08088759163.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SyncForth: 7:41pm On Jan 03
You didn't outbound it at all?
sammyrollo:
SALES ALERT
ALL THANKS TO GOD
I woke up to this
Picked from ED

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by don22: 8:32pm On Jan 03
Congrats!

sammyrollo:
SALES ALERT
ALL THANKS TO GOD
I woke up to this
Picked from ED

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 9:02pm On Jan 03
SyncForth:
You didn't outbound it at all?

Yes, I didn’t
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omola2ulv: 3:07am On Jan 04
Omola Exage

We are Automatic exchangers, Payeer USD to Bank transfer NGN provided at excellent rates (Payeer for Wire transfer)

Buy from $1 upward

WhatsApp : 09151647545

Fast/Instant withdraw!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chicfarmer: 11:15am On Jan 04
Good morning.
Please all the Seniors in the house,
If you have domains with few months to expire that you wish to GIVE AWAY, I'm very much interested o.
You can send me a DM or Whatsapp :
Zero 818.033.117 eight.
Merci.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jeux: 12:04pm On Jan 04
Good morning and happy new year everybody. I am a newbie and i want to purchase my first name this year. I been following for two years now and i want to take action.

1* i have only an ecobank verve card. Is it imanginably possible to buy a domain of 3 dollars with verve?

2*i have got a grey account but i am finding it difficult to pass the NIN kyc stage. It either shows "blurry image", "no image detected" or "photo taken from another screen". Please how can i pass this stage on grey?
N. I am trying to use NIN print out slip.

3*if grey doesnt work, please what are other possible ways for me to buy the domain.

4* i had wanted to buy from spaceship but seems their 3 dollar per new customer promo is over so i want to use cosmotown.
As a newbie is it advisable to use cosmotown?
Does cosmotown have account with afternic or can i transfer it to other market places to get a wider view?

Sammyrollo
Codemaniacs
Symbuul
Iykepromotions
Fergusen
Highestpopori
Awesomeduru
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GIZZL123(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04
Good Morning brother
Please,how can l learn domaining from you directly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: EMREX02, rm94(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.