Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545757 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08
KOLLEE:

Spaceship is bigger than one dot com o. $2.8 is the cheapest promo.

You're right.

I later went on to research more about the two. Found out Spaceship was recently launched by Name//Che.a.p, so it has more credence sorta. One just seemed like a name I had been seeing around for a longer time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 5:40am On Jan 09
sammyrollo:
SALES ALERT
ALL THANKS TO GOD
I woke up to this
HT: 6 months
Picked from ED
Sales type: Inbound

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kalu61(m): 5:54am On Jan 09
beckplanet:
2023 Domain Sales Report

2023 was a stable but very slow year in sales. With the emergence of chat gpt and open ai from 2022 saw the rise in AI name trend and tech related trends. One of the many trends I missed the train on again because of my busy schedule and not paying close attention to things happening around lately.

My highlight sale of the year came from FrostConsult//com, a name I registered mid 2018 during the networksolutions promo period, I renewed the name for one year but however let it drop the next year 2020, somehow the name continued to show in my networksolutions account as expired deleted category and I didn't bother so much, so fastforward 2021 when name is already 1 year expired, networksolutions support reached out to me that the name have received a $150 offer from a willingness buyer, but because the name was no longer in my account and the expense of getting back from redemption and paying the huge redemption fee feature was a discouragement so I passed on pursuing the offer plus d not even knowing if the offer was legit in first place, I saw it as a gamble I wasn't willing to take, Fast-forward 2022 another offer of around 400usd came in for the same name through my registrant email via networksolutions support but at this point I felt name have expired 2 years ago and I have moved on already from it and therefore I might be receiving this offers in error or something, on a second thought I felt maybe this name is stuck on my deleted account names / redemption area but because of the rigorous process of redeeming a long time expired name I ignored the offer the second time.

Again in early 2023, the offer came again with same amount of 400usd was being offered but now through a Godaddy broker who reached out to me explaining that a buyer is interested in purchasing the name and Is willing to pay the offered amount asap if I accept offer, that was when I realized the offers are serious so out of curiosity I researched on the name then discovered that frost businesses is big in Australia and New Zealand and some companies, were using different variations of the name but frostconsult //com seemed like the perfect name, so without much deliberation I reluctantly quoted $15k to the Godaddy reps name broker who reached out to me, I didn't even bother explaining to them that this name used to be in my account and no longer there. I just wanted to scare them off with the high price so they stop disturbing me, but surprisingly they came back saying that the buyer needs the name so much and would be willing to pay $4k, I was suprised and wasn't even expecting such comeback, at that I decided to think of the possibility of getting the name back from redemption at networksolutions, so i decided to check the possibility of regaining the name back to my account if it's not already in someone's else's possession. So I called networksolutions domain support team and explained to them that I used to own this name 3 years ago but it expired but somehow still shows in my account as expired, and I asked them of the possibility of redemption of the name, so they said I can redeem the name but since it expired for like 3 years now but still in their registry that I'll have to pay 350usd to redeem name, so I felt that was a big gamble, however with the genuiness of the Godaddy broker's offer I felt I could take the gamble even if the sale falls through maybe I put up the name for 350usd and at least get my money back. So I paid the redemption fee and redeemed the name back in my networksolutions account. Then I went ahead to accept the Godaddy broker's offer of $4k, surprisingly the sale went through, this was just a miracle sale cos I can't explain how I was still receiving offers for a name that was long expired from my networksolutions account and how I even reluctantly quoted a big fee for the name and just like that the buyers paid, can't even explain how a name expired in my networksolutions account got a redemption chance after 3 years of expiry, and back in my account. So I give God all the glory for the sale cos I wasn't expecting it at all, at the time of the sale was in early February this year.

Here are the rest of my sales for the year, it was a pretty mediocre year of selling around just 8 names all year long with over 800 portfolio names and 500 of those I had to renew, which cost around 4.5kusd in renewals. So with the amount of name sales I endured some months with zero sales and across the year I added about 200 names to my portfolio to bring my names portfolio from around 600 to 800 names at the moment.
Here is a list of my other sales this year aside the frostconsult // com sale which I already explained in details above.

Nexadia//com $1799 Afternic (25% AN commission)
Finxia//com $2,199 Squadhelp (30% SH commission)
Givvio//com $1,988 Afternic (25% AN commission)
Nexatravel//com $1,799 Squadhelp (30% SH commission)
Fintavo//com $1,705 DAN (15% DAN commission)
Beluxo//com $1885 Squadhelp (30% SH commission)
Airviser//com $1799 Squadhelp (30% SH commission)

Peace smiley
This story is the right motivation enough for this year.
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrEja: 11:46am On Jan 09
U1:

You're right.

I later went on to research more about the two. Found out Spaceship was recently launched by Name//Che.a.p, so it has more credence sorta. One just seemed like a name I had been seeing around for a longer time.

is it advisable i buy on spaceship, please what are the cons? can i transfer out, just find out that the promo is valid, can i also apply it to other domains or just one?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrEja: 1:46pm On Jan 09
Hi bosses, please i just bought my first domain name HoustonTruckDealers in king because i felt it was a good name but when trying to scrape out end users mails, i found out that most of the companies no longer have owners, and the businesses are being managed by general/sales manager which I'm not sure if they can make those kind of decisions, the domain is still in grace deletion period, do yall think i should leave it or delete the name? please i need advice abeg from my ogas dem.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 2:52pm On Jan 09
MrEja:

is it advisable i buy on spaceship, please what are the cons? can i transfer out, just find out that the promo is valid, can i also apply it to other domains or just one?

I've two names with them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 2:53pm On Jan 09
Few days to end of promo, don't miss out!

Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 3 domain names for 1k

EMD - 500 per domain name

Reach out on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately.

Promo is for a limited time.

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThatMorenike: 6:49pm On Jan 09
GTB Dollar Check out available! Need this $150 gone

GTB Dorm Dollar available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EnglishUsa: 7:31pm On Jan 09
written007:
Unmerited. I am grateful to God.
In the last two years, my sales has been limited to 1 per. May this sale break into multiple domains sales in a calendar year. Amen.
I am really impressed with the place of grey/co in receiving funds. Just received the funds in my grey account.

[b][/b]

please bro all this looks more like English to me but I am very much interested on this please how can I learn

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EnglishUsa: 7:33pm On Jan 09
Please someone should help me out on how to go about sales of domain, I will be very happy to join, I beg with the name of God please

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzadorable333: 9:10pm On Jan 09
Yes o me too, brothers and sisters this year I need help o...to learn whatever that will fetch me great money like u
Please someone teach me Domain Sales...am ready to learn.
Thank you and God bless 🙏
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 9:59pm On Jan 09
EnglishUsa:
please bro all this looks more like English to me but I am very much interested on this please how can I learn
No one can overemphasize the need for you to start reading the page from the beginning. Read it until you have an idea what this is before applying for paid training from the number one Mentor himself and creator of this business page on nairaland,
iykepromotions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09
MrEja:

Hi bosses, please i just bought my first domain name HoustonTruckDealers in king because i felt it was a good name but when trying to scrape out end users mails, i found out that most of the companies no longer have owners, and the businesses are being managed by general/sales manager which I'm not sure if they can make those kind of decisions, the domain is still in grace deletion period, do yall think i should leave it or delete the name? please i need advice abeg from my ogas dem.

This is just my "opinion" oooo

- Houston is a robust city.
- Texas as a state, prides itself as a Truck-loving place.
- Other Keyword variants seem competitive

If you have the heart, hold the name - but don't price it high (so as to get your first sale - to boost morale).

Manually source for your leads.... Google those keywords "Houston Truck Dealers" and contact every company that comes up.

If you don't have access to the CEO or owner, engage with whomever you can reach. Folks have sold names by simply filling out the "contact us" form.

If you get someone's email address (eg: the General manager) - search online for the name of the owner/CEO ( then, coin their email in the same way as that of the General Manager) ... Hope this makes sense!

Don't expect a sale on the first outbound, ready your mind to do some follow-up emails - give it 1 week intervals (so you don't come across as a nuisance).

Finally - don't be afraid to make a mistake...(you'd make a few) - I'd urge you to hold the name, outbound and follow-up ... If it sells - KUDOS! If it doesn't sell - it doesn't necessarily mean you did something wrong...(just take it as the "cost of learning".

Visit: Wordstream.com
Play around with your keywords (and also get to know what keywords a domain is utilizing) - there is knowledge to be gained from this...see screenshots below ...

**** If - you still have this name by the 11th month ...reach out to me. I'll take it from you at retail value....

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EnglishUsa: 11:48pm On Jan 09
written007:

No one can overemphasize the need for you to start reading the page from the beginning. Read it until you have an idea what this is before applying for paid training from the number one Mentor himself and creator of this business page on nairaland,
iykepromotions.

Okay, I have been reading it and I have the knowledge of what is it now, thanks. I will be waiting on the link on how to register for the training
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 10:33am On Jan 10
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 10:36am On Jan 10
EnglishUsa:

Okay, I have been reading it and I have the knowledge of what is it now, thanks. I will be waiting on the link on how to register for the training

No special link. Just type in iykepromotions on the search bar and message or quote any of his domain related messages; just hope he currently has a training on going. It's not easy to create time for it even as it's paid training.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 10:50am On Jan 10
Good morning boss, if you don't mind, can you please share with me the website or tool you used in getting these stats? Your response will be highly appreciated .
OCEANS7:

This is just my "opinion" oooo

- Houston is a robust city.
- Texas as a state, prides itself as a Truck-loving place.
- Other Keyword variants seem competitive

If you have the heart, hold the name - but don't price it high (so as to get your first sale - to boost morale).

Manually source for your leads.... Google those keywords "Houston Truck Dealers" and contact every company that comes up.

If you don't have access to the CEO or owner, engage with whomever you can reach. Folks have sold names by simply filling out the "contact us" form.

If you get someone's email address (eg: the General manager) - search online for the name of the owner/CEO ( then, coin their email in the same way as that of the General Manager) ... Hope this makes sense!

Don't expect a sale on the first outbound, ready your mind to do some follow-up emails - give it 1 week intervals (so you don't come across as a nuisance).

Finally - don't be afraid to make a mistake...(you'd make a few) - I'd urge you to hold the name, outbound and follow-up ... If it sells - KUDOS! If it doesn't sell - it doesn't necessarily mean you did something wrong...(just take it as the "cost of learning".

Play around with your keywords (and also get to know what keywords a domain is utilizing) - there is knowledge to be gained from this...see screenshots below ...

**** If - you still have this name by the 11th month ...reach out to me. I'll take it from you at retail value....

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:41am On Jan 10
MrEja:

Just seeing your post. I wasn't using Spaceship previously, so I can't say much about it.

I registered an account two days ago to take advantage of a couple of coupons. But, they claimed I was using a VPN or proxy (which wasn't true) - my Nigerian IP address was showing. I couldn't use the coupons and support refused to budge, so I aborted the mission.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:45pm On Jan 10
First sale of the year. Hold time; A month plus.

Reg fee; $7.99. Sold after few minutes of a follow up Thanks to God almighty.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EnglishUsa: 8:19pm On Jan 10
written007:

iykepromotions.
my brother know time to waist grin grin I just received my training today and the guy is teacher and lecturer combined. We don't need over reading now in nija oo, everyone has put on their seat belt
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 9:15pm On Jan 10
Is it possible to fund my dynadot account via their bank wire option directly by buying dollars from Abokis with my naira and also to credit my dynadot account on my behalf?

I can't trust online exchangers on nairaland with such transaction for fear of being scammed.

Or is it only united states banks accepted only?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayyajidda(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10
Natural2Heal:
Is it possible to fund my dynadot account via their bank wire option directly by buying dollars from Abokis with my naira and also to credit my dynadot account on my behalf?

I can't trust online exchangers on nairaland with such transaction for fear of being scammed.

You can use Klasha app.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThatMorenike: 1:53am On Jan 11
Natural2Heal:

Only United States Banks. I can assist and we can make use of Escrow.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 2:27am On Jan 11
doncafu:
Good morning boss, if you don't mind, can you please share with me the website or tool you used in getting these stats? Your response will be highly appreciated .

Hi...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by written007: 4:53am On Jan 11
EnglishUsa:
my brother know time to waist grin grin I just received my training today and the guy is teacher and lecturer combined. We don't need over reading now in nija oo, everyone has put on their seat belt
That's the spirit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:57am On Jan 11
One of my recent effective follow up template. Use wisely and give 3 - 7 days before following up;

Hello, after much negotiations, offers and counter offers, we have decided to reduce the price of kitchenremodelmiami.com to $126 USD only and it's just for the first come first serve only.

To confirm if this domain is still available for purchase, visit
kitchenremodelmiami.com or at Godaddy

Let us know if you've got other enquiries.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Name.

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 11:48am On Jan 11
lol

somebody don rush nogreeforanybody/com and e sure me say no be nigerian domainer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by softguy1: 12:01pm On Jan 11
iykepromotions:
$7.99 for a dotcom at dynadot. Use NEWCOM24 code at the checkout.

"I hope this message finds you well. I've been following your posts, and I feel the need to be transparent about my current situation. As a student actively working to support myself financially, it has become challenging to balance these responsibilities and focus on my education. I'm reaching out for assistance in understanding the process, including the necessary apps to download on my phone, the amount required for domain purchases, and any other essential information.At the moment, financial constraints are a reality for me,( I go to construction sites to hustle out some money) having used the little I earned to pay my school fees. I have around 5k with me here though I know the amount might be too Small but you just have to consider as I'm willing to contribute it as a registration fee if you could kindly assist me. My intention is to avoid engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activities. If you can put me through on the necessary apps to download, amount to keep for the domain buying, then I can use the money I will hustle out next to start small.

Added:

Please don't insult me or tag me as lazy because of not going through the trend it is to heavy for me as my hustle and academic is affecting me. I need someone that will guide me and go straight to the point. Please be my helper boss iykepromotions .

If you know this business very well and wish to help me too please do, but don't ask for too much as I don't have much to give you. Thanks and God bless you in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11
softguy1:

"I hope this message finds you well. I've been following your posts, and I feel the need to be transparent about my current situation. As a student actively working to support myself financially, it has become challenging to balance these responsibilities and focus on my education. I'm reaching out for assistance in understanding the process, including the necessary apps to download on my phone, the amount required for domain purchases, and any other essential information.At the moment, financial constraints are a reality for me,( I go to construction sites to hustle out some money) having used the little I earned to pay my school fees. I have around 5k with me here though I know the amount might be too Small but you just have to consider as I'm willing to contribute it as a registration fee if you could kindly assist me. My intention is to avoid engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activities. If you can put me through on the necessary apps to download, amount to keep for the domain buying, then I can use the money I will hustle out next to start small.

Added:

Please don't insult me or tag me as lazy because of not going through the trend it is to heavy for me as my hustle and academic is affecting me. I need someone that will guide me and go straight to the point. Please be my helper boss iykepromotions .

If you know this business very well and wish to help me too please do, but don't ask for too much as I don't have much to give you. Thanks and God bless you in advance.

Even if tony and James booth combine and teach you,you still need to read and craft your own paths and skills. My advice - "Go to the market,buy a red cloth and work like hell"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emoboy4u: 4:56pm On Jan 11
softguy1:

Added:

The thing is this business is not a get-rich-quick type, if you don't have enough money and patience, you will likely give up... If you are looking for reliable income, It's better to learn photoshop and do graphic design gigs.

Also do not make it look like you are doing anyone a favour by staying away from fraud. That's what is expected from any sensible person. If you participate in fraud, you face the wrath of the law.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11
Thank you
OCEANS7:

Hi...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m), elyte89, Floyd45(m), Oshiofe and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.